Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing my girlfriend with strangers - Part 2

"My girlfriend is addicted to cock..."

12
3 Comments 3
24.3k Views 24.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Sharing my girlfriend with strangers – Part 2

The Friday night after my babe jerked off a dude in the movies and got fingered, we could not stop talking about what the next step would be, and that it appeared that she wished to take the leap of having a stranger fuck her. She was so wet and so horny at the thought, she came on my tongue, fingers and cock many times. She was a little sore at the pounding she got, so she offered to jerk me off too, which she did, telling me how she was going to fuck someone.

On the Saturday morning she went for a massage. I was at work, and was bored. I sent her a text message, ‘Hope you are relaxing nicely and enjoying being pampered. I am okay with you going cock hunting again, just in case you think I am not.’ When she had finished her massage , she called me to tell me how awesome it was, and that she was going to her favourite bookshop, and that maybe she would get lucky.

I started that familiar feeling in my groin again, wondering what could or may happen.

About 2 hours later, I started to feel a deep throb in my groin, as I said, my babe and I are deeply connected, so I knew something was happening. I sent her a text message saying, ‘Starting that deep throb like yesterday, oh my word !’

Her reply was instant, ‘Already touched. Been invited for coffee, not sure if I should go. Said I would think about it.’

My cock started throbbing heavily. She had touched 4 cocks in a week, one which she had made cum.

I replied, ‘go, and do whatever makes you happy, and feel good. Make him enter you and cum hard. Fuck, I am throbbing even harder.’

She responded, ‘I am wet, and very excited. And just teasing a little. He said, come on, you have felt my dick, the least you can do is have coffee with me.’

To which I responded, ‘Awesome, take him and make him cum, and let him make you cum hard too. It makes me throb hard that you wet and excited.’

‘Gonna have that coffee and see’, she responded

Then she messaged me that she had to go and fetch a car from her office, to which I said, maybe she should take the dude to her office and have fun with him there, as there was no one there, and it was a safe place to be.

Her response was, ‘ not now, but maybe I will fetch the car after I have been fucked.’

I was so horny by this stage and my adrenaline was pumping so hard, I could hear my heart in my throat. I sent her a message in reply, ‘ Fuck yes. I hope your pussy is sopping wet and wanting cock inside it. I am going to lick you where he has fucked you and then I am going to fuck you in the same place he did.’

She then messaged again saying that he had a meeting in half an hour and that she gave him her cell number to call her when he was done. She asked me if she should hang around, to which I replied , yes, of course.’

A little while later, she messaged, ‘Going to him in 10, he is just buying some books, Are you sure, I don’t mind either way?’

I replied, ‘ I am dribbling precum, I am so horny. I cannot wait to taste, touch and hear the story, enjoy! I hope you are dripping wet at the thought that you are going to get another cock inside of you. I can’t wait!’

She replied, ‘Fucken wet! Very excited, can’t wait. Fuck you later, I mean… see you later, gotta go!

Now I was a mass or orgasmic flux. I did not know what to do with myself. I was now at home, and thought, this could take a few hours, what am I going to do to pass the time, in this excited state. I thought of jerking myself off, but wanted to build up my load for my babe when she returned. The thoughts which permeated my brain, involved them kissing, him licking her, fingering her, their mass of nakedness intertwined on a bed or couch, him fucking her, her cumming hard, doggy style, his thumb in her ass, making her cum harder, making her hornier than ever, driving his cock into the folds of her cunt. Wet, wanton, willing. The thoughts made me crazy horny. I thought of sending her inspiring messages but thought I did not wish to interrupt her in her time of fun. Seconds dragged. Minutes felt like forever. About an hour later, she called me to tell me she was on her way home. I asked her if she got fucked, she said, no, but said that she would tell me all about it when she got home. I was crazy with desire to know what happened.

She got home, and we lay on the bed fully clothed holding each other. I could see that she was not in a good space. She looked me in the eyes and said, ‘I could not do it, I felt that I was cheating. But I made him cum twice, and he made me cum.’

The fact that she had made the dude come twice made me ever so horny, and the fact that he has made her cum, took me to the edge. ‘Tell me, please.’ I pleaded, moving my hands to between her legs. She was wearing her sexy ‘cookie cutter’ tracksuit bottoms,

I rubbed her gently. Then I pulled her panties aside and stuck my tongue into her. I licked her where another dude’s hands had been, made her cum a few times and then climbed between her legs, inserting my hard cock into her wetness. I pushed her legs all the way back , so that I could be buried deep inside her, while she was coming over and over again on my cock.

I started to fuck her gently, to which she said, ‘I want to be fucked hard, very hard, fuck me hard!’

I started to slam my cock into her, and pounded into her non stop, while she was scratching at my skin, cumming on me. The harder I pounded into her, the harder she came. I said, 'this is how men will fuck you, because you made them so horny. They not going to be gentle, they gonna slam their cocks deep inside of you, and they gonna make you cum hard.' She was screaming with pleasure at this stage, her face red, flushed, as I could feel these gargantuan orgasm racking her body.

I did not stop sliding my shaft into her, slowed down a few times, and then started up the heavy pounding again, as I knew that would make her cum harder. She was cumming non stop, which made me harder and hornier. And oh fuck, she was so wet!. I love how wet she becomes. It is such an awesome feeling.

Then I slowed down, kissed her, lay on top of her, then lifted myself off, without taking my cock out of her, and asked her to tell me the story again.

DanaMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaMorgan

I have the ability to hold my cum and orgasm internally, and had 20 or so mini internal orgasms while she regaled the story.

‘I went into the bookshop and sussed out who was there. I saw this guy sitting on a 2 seater chair and decided to go and sit next to him. I asked him if he minded me sitting there, to which he said, not at all. I asked him what he was reading and he showed me a book, and we chatted about it for awhile. Every now and again, I would touch him on the leg. Just a brief touch. I was summoning up the courage to touch his cock. Eventually, I moved my hand onto his crotch and started gently rubbing him. He just sat there, and I could feel him getting hard under my touch. I started getting wet, just thinking about touching him, and that I was going to let him fuck me, if he wanted to. I rubbed for a while and he put his hand on my leg. That’s when he asked me to go with him for coffee. I teased him by saying I would think about it. He said to me that it was only a coffee, as I had felt his dick. I got even wetter and even more excited. We went for coffee, and he told me he had a meeting and would be back in a little while, would I wait for him. I told him that I would and gave him my cell number. I also told him about you, and our turn on, to which he said, that he would leave me with something to take home.

I was so horny in anticipation, knowing that I was going to let him fuck me, and that I was coming home to you, having had a stranger’s cock inside of me.

Eventually he called me, met me at the bookshop, and went together towards the exit. I told him I was going in my car, at which stage he said, that he was staying in the adjacent hotel. I told him that was even better. We went up to his room, went inside, and his hands were touching my ass, and my arms, in fact he had his hands all over me. I rubbed his groin again, and could feel him getting hard. He offered me a drink, I declined and he went to pour himself one, went to the bathroom and came out naked.

My cunt flooded at seeing him naked and thinking that I was naked with a stranger.

I took off my pants but left my panties and top on. I was thinking that I was cheating and could not go through with it, even though you told me it was fine to do this.

We lay back on the bed, and I told him that I would make him cum, and he could make me cum, but we could not have sex. He put his hand between my legs and started rubbing at my wetness. He then put his hand in my panties, and started rubbing my clit and then put his finger inside of me. I came quickly. I love how you have opened me up to enjoy that I can cum with another dude. I love having strangers make me cum and I love making them cum.

He fingered me for a bit, and I was playing with his hard swollen cock. He was making grunting noises, and I could feel his precum leaking out the tip of his cock. I used that to lubricate his shaft and head while I jerked him. He lay back and I started rubbing around the tip, like you showed me, and jerked his foreskin over the head of his cock and down again. He was fucken hard, and I was fucken horny. I was thinking that I should let him fuck me, but then got that pang of guilt again, so decided I was going to just make him cum. Sorry I disappointed you.

I interrupted with, ‘always do what makes you feel good, I am fully ok with it.’

She continued, my cock still inside of her, ‘I rubbed his head, and I could see that he wanted to cum so he lay back, and I jerked his cock a little faster, and with this huge moan, he shot his load onto his chest and stomach. I continued to play with his cock, loving having watched myself making a man cum. I love making men cum. It is so fucken horny. I want to make lots of men cum like this. I love watching the cum spurt out of the top of their cocks. Like I love how you shoot your load when I jerk you, or you jerk off for me. I wish I loved it on me, and I wish I loved the taste, because then I could enjoy it more.

He lay there for a bit and before I had a chance to do anything else put his hands between my legs again. He did not waste time and pushed his fingers inside of me, telling me to give him 15 minutes, and he would get hard again. I got excited at that. I wanted to fuck him, I really did! But I was afraid. I hope you won’t be upset with me.

‘I promise I am so not upset’, I said. I am horny that in 2 days, you made 2 cocks cum 3 times. I am horny that you had 2 different fingers in you, making you cum! It’s all good.’ I was still inside of her, bursting at the seams, but wanted her to finish the story before I squirted inside of her.

She went on; ‘ So, while he was fingering me, I was thinking about you fucking me where his fingers had been when I came again, on his fingers. I love that you let me experience other men. I so love cock and want more. I want to fuck other men in front of you, please bring them to fuck me. I want that badly.’

‘While he was fingering me, I was playing with his soft cock, and he was getting hard again, and you know how much I love a man getting hard for me, and how it makes me feel. Wet, powerful and excited. He got hard and lay back again. I jerked him slowly, played with the head of his cock, which I know is sensitive, and after he about 5 minutes, he was making grunting noises, and shot another stream of cum up his stomach. Fuck, I love making men cum!’

By this stage I was at boiling point in my balls. I had , had so many mini internal orgasms, and needed to squirt deep inside of her. She was cumming again at the thoughts of what she had done. I felt the rise of the cum up my shaft, slammed myself deep inside of her, shouted to her, ‘cum with me, cum with me, ‘ and squirted my love juice deep into the back of her very hot, very wet pussy. She was shouting, ‘oh my God, oh my God, as she orgasmed on me, knowing that she could feel my juices inside of her. I lay there for a while and started up again, making her cum again and again. I slowly withdrew, slipped to the side of her, looked in her eyes, while kissing her, and then went down to lick my juices out of her. Once I had cleaned all of me out of her, she asked me to stop, as her stomach muscles were sore from all the cumming.

We lay there for a long while just basking in the afterglow of our incredible union, two naked bodies pressed to each other.

Published 
Written by Markoflove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments