Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Settling in to the west

"We break our dry spell and Sue tells me about Debbie."

9
4 Comments 4
8.0k Views 8.0k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Settling in to the west

We had moved to WA from the eastern states. My motivation for the move was to try to get my wife, Sue away from the men that she had formed her cheating relationships with. I had told her she had a choice to make. She could either stay in the east and our marriage would be dissolved or come with me but only on the condition that her cheating behavior ends.

Sue had chosen to come with me. I had little faith that she would reform and the first sign to me was that she agreed that Marg who I had an affair with could come across to visit us. I knew that this would be the lever that she planned to use for me to allow her ample space to have affairs once again.  

I had my vasectomy reversed before I moved with the intent that Sue and I would have another child. I hoped that if pregnant Sue may be able to control her wander lust. Marg had often told me that she would like to have children with me and given that Sue had agreed my plan was to try to impregnate them both when Marg arrived in the west.  

We arrived in WA in late September. Our new home was south of the city. Spring was in the air and the country was magnificently green. Sue who I knew had some reservations about moving to a new home immediately took to the place. The company, although one of the largest in the industry throughout the world operated more like a family business by priding itself on making all new employees feel welcome. This meant Sue and I were taken to dinner almost every night to make sure that we bonded with the others in the management group. Occasionally the kids were also invited but when it was an adult’s night only, the company provided a child minding service through a young lady called Debbie.  

 Sue was very well behaved. She joined in conversation, said all the right things and kept her flirting at a minimum, just enough to impress my bosses. Everyone loved her. She had painted a vision of herself as a typical house wife with just a little bit of tease to make the men feel they were special but not enough to encourage anything that was indiscrete and not enough to make the wives dislike her.

After a few weeks of dining out the attention reduced, allowing us to pay more attention to our children and to each other. Sex had been almost at a standstill. By the time we got home most nights I would run the baby sitter home or put the kids to bed and by the time I returned to the bed room Sue would be asleep.

Our first night alone we were lying in bed when Sue said, “What’s she like this babysitter?”

“You’ve met her. What did you think?”

“I haven’t had the chance to sleep with her. You have.”

“I haven’t slept with the babysitter. Why would you say a thing like that?”

“Ever since we married you and I have had sex at least three times a week, usually more. In the last three weeks you haven’t tried it on more than once. I see the way the babysitter looks at you with those ‘come here and fuck me eyes’. It takes you over an hour to run her home, plenty of time to give her what she wants and get home.”

I ignored the comments about the babysitter. Sue obviously didn’t know how far away she lived. “You and I haven’t had much opportunity. You have been asleep most times I’ve come to bed.”

“I haven’t been asleep every time, besides it has never stopped you before.”

“Tonight I’m yours unless your jealous mind stops you. I have no intention of having sex with Debbie. She is only eighteen years old among other things.”

“Wouldn’t you like her little virgin pussy? She is probably a virgin. I can tell these things. She looks at you like a love sick child. You must have noticed it. She would be really, really tight. You would have to use plenty of lube or you would hurt her. If you hurt her she wouldn’t enjoy it so she wouldn’t come back for more. You would want more, wouldn’t you?”

“Sue, where are you going with this? For the last time I have no intention of having sex with the babysitter. Is this one of your plans to get me tied up so that you can sneak away with someone else?”

“Well, maybe. I haven’t had sex in almost two weeks and you don’t seem to be interested. It would be nice for you to have the babysitter and I could join you. You have put the stops on everything else. It would be nice to watch you and her together and if she gets into it like I think she would she might help me out with her tongue.”

I had started playing with her tits as she was talking. I leaned in and kissed her. She closed her eyes and I thought how lovely she looked. I could clearly see why I had been so madly in love with her when we married. Unfortunately she had hurt me so many times that our love had suffered. I still cared about her but not like I once did.   

My massaging was having an effect on her and she had started pushing her mons against my crutch. It had been the longest time without sex since we had married and I realized that I would cum very quickly but then I would recover just as quickly.

“You didn’t answer me,” she suddenly said.

“You didn’t ask a question.”

“I want you to fuck her. Will you fuck her for me?”

“No, I won’t. I can tell you what it would be like though.” She was silent so I continued. “I would walk her to her door. Her parents are away in the eastern states. She would look up at me like she always does, like you have noticed. I would smile at her and I would see her take a sharp intake of breath. I would say to her, ‘are you OK’ and put my arms around her. She would reach up on tip toes to accept the kiss that she knows is coming.”

“The kiss would be long and drawn out. My hands would be rubbing her shoulders and back. I would feel those little nipples of hers pushing into my ribs. I would then move her back and pull her to my left so that my right hand can have access to those tits. Her groan would be loud and drawn out. In my mind I would have visions of her juices flowing from her tight little vagina preparing her for my entry.”

While talking I had moved my hand down to my wife’s pussy and started to gently massage around its lips and then up to her clit but just as quickly return to her pussy lips. She was pushing her crutch forward and she was very wet and hot. I needed to get her close to orgasm before I entered her or I would cum and disappoint her. I kept working her pussy and occasionally moved down to touch her anus. I continued my story.

“She would open the door and lead me inside to her bed room. She has a queen sized bed with bright red satin sheets. The decoration of her room is mainly pink but for some reason the red doesn’t appear out of place. She would pull me down onto the bed on top of her. I would continue to massage her tight little breasts and as I do so she would lift up to kiss me again. The kiss is long and passionate. I am desperate to feel that little pussy so I move my hand down her body towards her love box.”

“I can’t believe it she is not wearing panties. Her thighs are wet. It’s as though she has orgasmed she is so wet from her juices. She continues to kiss me and holds on to me tightly. I want to taste her. I want to lick her thighs clean. I slowly but firmly pull from her arms and move down along her body. As I reach her pussy I feel her lift off the bed and realize that she has removed her upper clothing. The skirt is all that remains.”

“I look upwards at her and see those beautiful little breasts proudly protruding upwards. Her nipples are standing out and are large compared with her tits. I start to lap at her thighs. She moves her hips to try to get my tongue to her slit but I move with her. I feel more juices on the side of my face which have issued from her pussy. My tongue moves slowly ever closer to her love spot. She keeps trying to move to get me to her hole but I refuse by moving away. Her breathing is heavy and non-uniform and I know that when I touch her pussy or clit she will be ready to come.”

“I move my mouth to completely cover her little pussy. I am amazed at how small it is. My tongue pushes forward and penetrates her. Her hips rise upwards to try to drive my tongue further into her. It’s then that she reaches her peak. I feel her contractions working in time to her moaning and groaning. I raise my eyes and she has her eyes closed and her head pushed backwards into the pillow. I am having trouble handling the flow of juices squirting from her love box. The taste is sweet but salty.”

While I was talking, Sue was reacting in much the same way as I had described. I was adjusting the story to suit Sue’s reactions. I knew that she was approaching orgasm from my description and my fondling. As I talked through the next part of my story I moved on Sue exactly as the story described.

“She was near to the end of her orgasm so I move quietly up along her body. When my cock was in contact with her tight little hole I ask her, ‘are you protected’.”

“The answer comes back, ‘no, but I want you bare. I don’t want you to use a condom.’ I wipe the head of my cock up along her slit and back down again. She is lifting her hips to try to get me inside. I continue to tease her and her juices continue to flow like a fountain. I am trying to decide if I should enter her bare. I decide I will pull out when the time comes. I don’t want to get her pregnant and the problems it would bring with it.”

“’Have you had sex before?’ I ask. I don’t want to hurt her. I want to know how gentle I need to be. The reply comes back, ‘yes, once but he was a good bit smaller than you are.’ By this time the head of my cock has slipped into her. Her moaning is getting louder again and her hips were starting to piston up towards me with some force. I push into her firmly and feel her pussy gradually expand to allow me access. ‘OOOHHHH, fuck,’ she groans. ‘aaawwee, that hurts but it feels so good.’”

“I am just over half way into her. Her hips were still rising and falling. I look down between us and can see where my cock is in her. As she pulls back the internals of her pussy are pulling out of her hole and is wrapped around my cock like a tight glove. She is so tight inside her that it is like she is turning inside out. The thought of it almost makes me cum. It is so erotic.”

“I start to push further into her and she almost immediately reaches her second orgasm. The heat that I fell on my cock is unbelievable. Despite how tight she is her juices were escaping from around my cock allowing me to fully enter her. ‘Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,’ she chants in harmony with her contractions that I can feel not only on my cock but on my lower body.”

Sue was cumming. It was not exceptional for Sue to be noisy when she orgasmed but this time it was special. The noise she was making was more like an almost continuous scream than anything else. The word “fuck” was clearly identifiable but everything else was gibberish. I could feel her stomach muscles clamping in rhythm with her screams and her hip movements. I had seen her squirt on a number of occasions but it was exceptional for her to do so on my cock. The bed was soaked.

As her orgasm eased my balls lifted in my sac and I came spewing two weeks of sperm build up into her cunt. As I did so I was counting the days since her last period. I wanted her to get pregnant but I worked out that she would not be at her peak of fertility for another week. It suddenly occurred to me that Marg would be over by next weekend. That would be the time for both of them.

We were together side by side holding each other. I was feeling much closer to her than I had for a number of years. It was a very special moment as we held each other without words, without movement.

 Sue’s words broke the eroticism of the moment. “No one has ever made me cum like that before. That was really special. None of my ‘donkey dicks’ have every done that to me. You’re very special to me, Goyse.”

“Why do you think it was so special for us?”

“I’m not sure. Perhaps it was the story. It could be true, you know. Maybe it was that you could make me pregnant again. You know how I am about getting pregnant. Maybe it’s because I haven’t had anyone in such a long time. I don’t really know but it was just the best ever.”    

“I think I’m getting hard again from just talking to you.”

“Are you going to fuck her?”

“Who?”

“You know who Debbie, the babysitter.”

“No, I’m not.”

“You wouldn’t do it for me? I want you to.”

“I am not going to destroy an eighteen year old’s life. Not for me, not for you, not for anyone. It’s not right and I’m not going to do it.”

“She thinks she loves you. She wants you. She is not going to give you up without a fight.”

“She will find herself a nice young stud one day and her life will great. I will not even get a thought when that happens. What makes you think she would say yes to me anyway? She probably would run a mile to get away from me if I made even the slightest move.”

“She told me.”

“What? She just came out and said ‘I want to fuck your husband. If he puts the heavies on me I will say yes’. You’re joking aren’t you?”

“No, it didn’t happen like that. She has been coming in and we have been going shopping together over the last few days while you were working.  I got her talking about boyfriends and the like. I asked what type of man interested her and did anyone turn her on. She said I would be angry if she told me the truth. I said no I wouldn’t be angry. I said that I understand that sometimes emotions that you can’t control can take over and I’d learned to accept things that make some other people angry.  She asked me what it was like to sleep with you.”

“I told her you were a very caring and gentle lover. That you placed a lot of importance on making sure that your partner enjoyed the experience as much as you did. Sometimes you made sure that your partner was satisfied even if you weren’t. I knew what she was thinking by what she said so I told her that occasionally you had sex with other women.”  

“She asked me how I put up with that and I told her that sometimes I had sex with other men, very special men, men who were very large. She asked me were you small? I told her no you were probably a little bigger than average but that there were men who were abnormally huge and they were the ones who I slept with.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

Of course she asked me why and I told her that for various reasons I had been stretched and had difficulty getting total satisfaction with normal men.”

“She went on to ask why I don’t leave you and go to the other men. I told her that there is a lot of difference between having sex with someone for satisfaction and loving someone. If you love someone, really love them completely then you take that to your grave. You may get angry with them, disappointed with them, your love may even diminish over time but it never, ever leaves you.”

“She then asked me would I be angry with her if she wanted to have sex with you. I told her that as long as she told me what she planned to do and if I agreed then I would not be angry. I told her that I would only get angry if the pair of you went behind my back or if she decided that she wanted more than sex. She then said she wanted to sleep with you. My reply was no sleeping. Just fuck him then he gets sent home to me. I told her if she didn’t send you home to me then I would come looking for her.”

I was gob smacked? Actually I was a little angry. “So while I’m at work you’re making plans to get me laid. I’ve got a mate who wants to fuck you. What would you say if I told him it’s OK just go around when you feel like it?”

“It’s not like that at all. I just let her know that it would be OK with me. It’s just between you two unless you want me involved. I would be willing you know. Lyn, Marg and Cherie have shown me that a little pussy licking is good fun. All I did was answer her questions.”

 I knew my wife well and knew that she had manipulated this young girl. What I didn’t know for sure was why. Either it turned her on and I doubted that or she was trying to manipulate me so she could be set loose again. There was only one answer I could give. “I’ve already told you it is no go. I will not ruin a young girl’s life just for my own satisfaction. You know me and so you should know that.”

“I did know that. I actually told her that I doubted that you would be willing. She asked me to help her. She really wants you. I’ve seen her pussy when we were trying on clothes and she will be even tighter than Lyn was. Her pussy is just a little tiny slit about this long.” She indicated about an inch and a half with her finger and her thumb. “I’ve never seen one so small. She will grip you just like you described.”

“Sue, it’s not going to happen.”

“Would you do it if I started it for you? She likes me too. When I was getting dressed to go out she came into the bathroom with me and was checking me out. I asked her did she want to have a decent look. She was real shy and didn’t answer so I sat on the edge of the bath and lifted my leg up and told her to come close. She got down on her knees and looked right up inside me then pulled my flaps apart for a better look.”

“She told me that I was so pretty and my pussy was gorgeous. ‘No wonder those big cocks want to fuck you,’ she said. ‘If I was a man I’d want to.’

When I was getting dressed she asked me what I thought of women who made love to other women. I told her there was nothing wrong with it as long as the two people agreed, respected each other and enjoyed it. I also told her that we have female friends that we both make love to. We were running late so I didn’t do anything then but I read the signs.  She wants me to play with her.”

“The answer is still, no.”

“She’ll be disappointed. You know for young girls like this having crushes on older men, it doesn’t go away for a long time. If you don’t please her she will find someone else who may not respect her and look after her like you will. By saying no you may be doing her some harm.”

“OK, look. If you start it and I am there I might decide to join in but the decision has to be mine and she has to show me that it is her idea. Is that OK?”

“Yep, now roll over here and fuck this dripping pussy of mine. I don’t want to have to masturbate like I have been for the last two weeks. If you try hard enough you might even get me pregnant. At least you can try.”

“You’re not ovulating till the weekend but I’ll try as hard as I can.”

“Wednesday actually, it’s in two days’ time. Marg ovulates on Saturday and I’m three days earlier than she is. She will arrive on Friday and before she gets here I want every ounce of sperm in me that you can give. If you do that then I’ll sit back Friday night and Saturday while you try to produce enough to inseminate her.”

“What about Debbie, our babysitter? When do you plan that?”

“She said she has her period right now so it can’t be right away. The girls are here for a month so that won’t work.  If her period is finished by Thursday we can try then. It will also be safe that close after her period so you needn’t use protection. Could you handle us both?”

“You know the answer to that question. Remember you need to take the lead and I will only have sex with her if she insists. I don’t want her forced into anything.”

“Sounds like a plan.” She stopped for a while. She looked me directly in the eye and then, “Goyse, when are you going to let me off my promise? I keep looking at men’s crutches every time I’m out shopping. You won’t admit it but I know you like it when I cheat on you. I think that is why you haven’t had sex with me over the last two weeks. Without my pussy full of cum you don’t feel I’m sexy enough. You have always loved my slippery seconds.  I know from the way you get excited.”

“So you just told me you will be ovulating in two days and now you’re asking me to give you the OK to have sex with other men. You’re a sick fucker! Once you are pregnant carrying my child we may talk about it and if we do we will talk about how you can do it. Until then I don’t want anyone to put anything inside your pussy. Do you understand? This child will be mine. I have had the tests and there is no good reason that I can’t get you pregnant.”

“My black dildo will be disappointed.”

We both laughed. Our discussion took place with me inside her. She felt wonderful. I could feel the slipper walls of her pussy from my previous orgasm. During the time since her last donkey dick she had closed up considerable. It made me realize that she must have been having a lot more sex on the side with her donkey dicks than I was aware of as she had never been this tight before. I was not looking forward to the day when she started coming home loose again but I knew that there was little that I could do about it if she was going to stray. By telling her it would be OK once she was pregnant I thought she may hold on. At least I hoped so. If she became stretched before Wednesday I was going to put her and the kids on a plane and send them home to her parents. I was not going to raise someone else’s child again.

Before I left to come over west I had spoken to her dad. He had heard on the grapevine that she was having affairs. I had opened the discussion by asking him had he heard rumors. He said he had and then asked me what I knew. I told him a little and explained to him that it was the reason for me leaving. He had told me that he understood. He then said that she was his daughter and so he would always support her no matter what. I told him I understood then went on to say that if it happened again I was going to send her and the kids back east.

My question to him was ‘would he be willing to pick her up from the airport and support her to get settled in a new home if it came to that.’ He said definitely.  He also told me that I was the best son in law that any father could wish for and that he hoped for my sake she woke up to herself.

 While thinking it all over I was slowly moving inside her. Suddenly she lurched forward and yelled, “OOHH, fuck,” then started to go crazy, humping her hips into me. I matched her strokes one for one and within thirty seconds she let out a hell of a yell and juices sprayed from her pussy.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I’m cumming,” she yelled. I could feel the heat of her orgasm pushing past my cock like a piston that had burst a seal. The heat was too much for me and I shot my seed as deep as I could inside her.   

After a few minutes she quietened down. I lay on her feeling a little exhausted. She moved her head towards me and our lips touched and she placed her hand behind my head and pulled me into a kiss.

She broke the kiss. “I love you very much. You don’t understand how important you are to me. I want to have our child. It’s important to you so it’s important to me but I want to be the first. I want you to impregnate me before Marg. If you can’t get me pregnant before her then I will find someone else who will do it for us.”

I felt a sudden fit of anger. Here was this woman who had cheated at every opportunity through our marriage. I had raised someone else’s daughter not knowing for sure if she was mine for a good many years and here she was threatening me. There could only be one response. “If you cheat on me I will pack you and the kids up and send you home. Your dad already knows that is a possibility and says he will do what he can to help out if that happens. You made me a promise and I expect you to keep it.”

“Treat me like that and Marg will not set foot in my house. If you have her I will have whoever I please.”

“Do we pack your cloths now or do we do it tomorrow?”

“Fuck you. I’ll sleep with the kids tonight.”

“Don’t bother, I’ll move into the spare room.” Our argument happened so quick there was no time to find a compromise. I got up grabbed my work clothes and other items I needed to prepare for work and walked away from her.

I had drifted off to sleep after an hour of tossing and turning and woke up to feel someone climbing under the covers with me. It was Sue. She was naked. She spooned me then pulled her body up close to mine. I could feel the heat of her body through my Pj’s. She placed her hand on my cock and said, “I’m sorry, I won’t do anything until you tell me it’s OK. I want this child and I want it to be yours but I don’t want Marg to beat me. It’s a matter of who is more important. Don’t you understand that?”

“No, I don’t understand you at all. If you said to me right now, ‘I will never have sex with anyone else,’ I would do the same.  No Marg, No Cherie, No Debbie, no one else, but you push me towards them so that you can blackmail me into giving you the OK to fuck other men. The one and only reason that Marg ever got to me was because you were screwing other men and not talking to me about your needs. I had to find out what you were up to via the grapevine.” I stopped for a while to let it sink in then continued.

“You don’t understand the pain and suffering that you have put me through. My pain needed relief and that relief came in the form of a woman who was willing and able to spend time with me while you were off fucking your ‘donkey dicks’. Her name was Marg. She needed my support as much as I needed hers. She healed me and I was able to teach her how to get the satisfaction that she desired from her husband.  By doing that I saved her marriage. I did the one thing that could take her away from me but I did it and I did it for her.”

“She will always be indebted to me for that and I will always be indebted to her for her support when I was desperate. At that time I was in a deep black hole, so deep that I couldn’t see how I could get out of it. You put me in it and she pulled me out.”

“You need to understand one thing, you will not take her away from me. Without her as a friend I may as well be dead if you go back to your cheating ways, risking pregnancy every month. Without her support I will fall back into that deep dark hole again and I can’t let that happen.”

“If you get pregnant by someone else just once more our marriage is over. No excuses, no maybe’s, no begging for forgiveness, just the end of our marriage, full stop. But then maybe, just maybe, if you make sure that there is no chance of you getting pregnant then I may, somewhere down the track send you off to be fucked by someone else. If it does happen it must be with my full knowledge and understanding of what you will be doing and who you are doing it with but absolute protection is a must.”

She was quiet for quite a long time before she spoke. “I don’t want to lose you but I’m not sure that I can agree to that.”

“I didn’t ask for your agreement. I’m telling you. That is the way it will be or you go back home. There will be no exceptions.”

Again she was quiet for a long time. The minutes ticked by and I started to doze off. “I’ll leave then.”

I awoke with a start. Had I heard her right? “What did you say?”

“I said I’ll leave then. It’s not that I won’t do it. It’s just that I will not accept that you tell me I have to do it. That’s taking away my right to decide for myself. That’s selfish of you. I can’t agree to that.”

She continued, “I married you for a number of reasons. The first was that I was in love with you. At least I thought that I was falling in love with you. Another was that you trusted me. Even when you must have suspected that I was pregnant to someone else you didn’t accuse me. You trusted me so much you didn’t ask the question that everyone else was asking. You were always kind and gentle with me. Other men were rough and hurt me. Sometimes I like to be hurt but I love you for being gentle with me. The other and most important reason is that you let me make my own decisions. Every other man I have ever known has pushed me around and not one would let me decide for myself. You were different and that’s why I learned to love you.”

She looked directly at me and then, “If you are going to take away those things then we have nothing left so I may as well go.”

“It’s your decision to make, Sue. On this one occasion I am telling you not asking. If you can’t live with not risking pregnancy with other men then our marriage may as well be over because it will destroy me. Think about it and if you don’t agree then I’ll run you to the airport when Marg flies in.”

I rolled over and went to sleep.  My dreams of that night were of Marg and only Marg. It looked as if my wife was going to leave me and yet I slept soundly and only dreamt of pleasuring Marg. In my dream she was more beautiful than she was in the flesh if that was possible.

The alarm woke me. Sue was no longer in bed. My immediate impression was that she must have left to return to the master bedroom after I fell asleep.  I stumbled into the kitchen half asleep and ran into the pleasant odor of bacon and eggs. She placed the plate on the table and turned around. She put her arms around my neck, kissed me and said, “How’s my special lover this morning. I will be ovulating tomorrow. Do you think your big cock can give me what I want?”

Fucking women, who could ever understand them?

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments