Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sean's friends have Susan

"Sean's friends visit Susan at home"

14
3 Comments 3
20.7k Views 20.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Susan and Garry had a quiet drive home. Susan was knackered and her mind was buzzing from the events of both the afternoon and at the social club. She had too much in her mind to talk to Garry and she feigned sleep. Garry for his part didn’t really want to say much either. He was going over the sexual ravaging of his lover that he had just witnessed.

Unknown to Susan, Garry had followed her outside a few minutes after she went for her smoke. He had heard noises coming from the rear of the building and crept round to see what was going on. He saw Susan and Sean getting together. He also saw two figures hiding in the trees. He initially thought that perhaps these two men would be joining in the ravaging of his girlfriend at some stage. But as he moved closer he saw them both videoing the action on their mobile phones. He hid in the trees also and started to video the action with his mobile. He could use this to his advantage in the future he thought.

Susan and Garry both slept well that night for different reasons. After a long lie in and a hearty breakfast, Susan asked Garry to drive into the city to do some messages for her. She couldn’t think with Garry around. Also, she remembered agreeing to see Sean again and she didn’t want Garry around the house if he visited. She needed time to think of a way out of the predicament that she was in.

Shortly after Garry headed for the city Susan went to have a shower. She had just removed her pyjamas and was ready to get into the shower when a knock came to the front door. “Ah fuck,” said Susan to herself. “Must be Sean, darn it.”

She was going to throw some clothes on but decided against it since Sean would probably have them off her soon anyway. So she threw on a very short bathrobe that she didn’t tie too tight. It just about covered her ass and pussy. As she went to the front door expecting Sean to grab her and give her a passionate kiss she was suddenly surprised to see two shadows at the door. “Shit!” she said aloud as she quickly tried to tighten the belt and pull the robe around her breasts.

“Hello,” Susan said as she tentatively opened the door to two men. They looked somewhat familiar. The taller guy was about 6’ 2” and of average build. The shorter guy was about 5’ 7” and about twenty stone. Built like a ‘brick shit-house’ as he would be described locally.

“Hiya,” said the taller guy. “Is Garry in?” he enquired.

“Sorry no, you’ve just missed him,” replied Susan.

“Ah darn it. Will he be gone long?” the shorter guy asked innocently. “He’s gone to the city so he’ll be away for about three hours at least.” Susan replied while thinking to herself that these guys were checking her out big time.

“Ah that’s okay,” said the tall guy “It’s you we’ve come to see anyway,” he said laughing as he leered at her body.

“Okayif we come in?” asked the shorter guy stressing the word ‘come’ as he laughed at his mate.

“What’s it about? Who are you?” asked Susan trying to keep them at the door. She knew them from somewhere but she couldn’t put her finger on just where or how. “Well, we’re with the football team that your husband has joined. We’ve something that you might want to see. And we want to discuss a proposition with you” the short guy added.

“Ah yes, I knew you looked familiar. Weren’t you both at the club last night?” Susan asked as she reluctantly invited them in. Her mind was racing as to what they could possibly want to show her and to propose to her.

“We were indeed,” answered the tall guy. “Sure we all had a great night’s craic,” he added.

“Some more than others I hear,” said his friend knowingly and they both laughed again.

“Take a seat,” Susan said as she directed them into the living room. “I’ll be down in a minute. Just want to get changed into something sensible,” she continued.

“You don’t need to do that. Sure we’ll have this sorted in a minute,” the shorter guy advised as he gently guided Susan into the living room, much to her annoyance.

“Cheeky blert,” she thought to herself as she went into the living room.

“Oh I’m Tommy by the way,” offered the taller guy “And this is Rod,” he added as they sat down at either end of the three-piece seat. Susan nodded her acknowledgement and sat down opposite them, trying to keep as much of her body covered as she could. She noticed their prying eyes earlier. Now both men were checking her out big time and were being very blatant about it. Susan goaded herself about wearing such a short robe and for sitting opposite them giving both men a great chance to look up her robe and check out her wet pubes.

“Look I need a cigarette,” Susan stated as she got up from the chair. She went into the kitchen and lit up a cigarette taking a long draw to settle her nerves. When she came back to the living room Rod was sitting where she had been sitting. This threw her a bit and she sat down on the settee at the opposite end from Tommy. “What’s this all about?" she asked after another long draw on the ciggie.

“Well, we want to show you these movies and ask your advice on what we should do with them?” Tommy answered as he took his mobile from his shorts pocket. This was the first time that Susan had realised what the men were even wearing – both had t-shirts and shorts, and the shorts were quite revealing. Susan noticed a large bulge in both men’s shorts.

“Fuck they must be all hung like donkeys around here,” she thought to herself.

Tommy fiddled with the keys of his mobile in an attempt to load the movie. When he succeeded he held the mobile up towards Susan to show her the movie. “What am I looking for?” Susan inquired.

“Can you not see the movie?“ Tommy replied.

“No,” she responded.

“Well move a bit closer then. It's not the cinema you're at,” he laughingly replied. Susan shifted across in the seat until she was sitting beside Tommy. Rod took the opportunity to shift seats and move in beside her. Susan was now seated between both men, a position she didn’t really want to be in. Just as she was about to protest and move across to the other seat Tommy started the movie and handed her the mobile.

From the very first frame of the movie, Susan sat open-mouthed in amazement and shock at what she was watching. Her mind was awash with panic-stricken thoughts. The movie showed her and Sean last night. Nothing was left to the imagination. There was even the sound of her every moan and groan. As Susan stared at the screen in shock Tommy and Rod were gently moving her legs apart with their hands. With their other hands, they gently eased aside the top of her robe and untied the belt. The two guys soon had Susan’s robe undone and were now slowly opening it up to reveal Susan’s breasts. “Oh my God! Oh my God!” was all that Susan could say as the men slowly and gently spread her legs and her robe.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing!!?” Susan roared as the feel of Tommy’s thick fingers exploring her wet pubes shocked her back to reality. “Get your fucking hands off me,” she roared as she threw the mobile back to Tommy. She tried to get up from the seat but the two men held her down.

“Look we just want a bit of fun gorgeous,” declared Rod.

“What do you mean!? Let me up!” shouted Susan as she again tried to break free.

“I think you know what we want,” said Tommy. “We want what you gave big Sean last night,” he added.

“You must be joking,” she shouted back as she finally managed to break free. She faced them angrily, trying frantically to find the belt to re-tie it. The one that Rod held in his hand. Susan noticed that both men were sitting with their erect cocks sticking out of their shorts. Tommy had a long one. Rod’s was very thick, just like himself. Susan eyed the men’s impressive members. She was still fuming. She stubbed out her burned down cigarette in the ash tray on a nearby table then lunged at Rod in an attempt to get the belt from him. Rod allowed her to grab one end of the belt but held tight to the other end.

“Let go!” Susan demanded but Rod refused. She struggled hard to pull the belt from him but to no avail. “Give me the belt dickhead!” she demanded once more. But the men just laughed. Both were stroking their hard cocks. They were getting harder as Susan struggled with the belt.

“Why don’t you sit down here hotbod?” Rod asked her as he nodded down to his massive erection.

“No way!” replied Susan as she continued her fruitless struggle with Rod over the belt. In a desperate attempt to wrestle the belt free she now used both hands, the left one previously being used to hold the robe closed, to pull on the belt. But Rod was too strong and her frantic efforts only caused the robe to loosen, displaying her large breasts to the men.

“Fuck me they are impressive,” declared Rod as he watched Susan’s breasts wobbling from her efforts.

“She’s gagging for it Rod,” added Tommy. “Her pussy’s soaking wet,” he added.

Rod pulled sharply on the belt unbalancing Susan who fell towards him. She managed to steady herself by placing her hand on his knee but it gave Rod the opportunity to grab one of her breasts with his free hand. He managed to give it a good rub and teased the nipple briefly with his fingers before Susan pulled away. In her surprised state at Rod’s bare-faced cheek Susan hadn’t noticed that Tommy had risen from the seat to stand a few paces behind her. Angry at Rod for touching her up Susan pulled hard on the belt. Rod released his grip on the belt and Susan went tumbling backwards releasing the belt as she fell. She fell right into the waiting arms of Tommy who grabbed Susan’s breasts as he steadied her. His hands and fingers quickly went to work on her breasts and nipples. Susan was shocked and maddened at the turn of events but Tommy’s fingers brought a gasp of sexual intensity as he teased her nipples.

“Get offffffff meeeee,” she moaned as Tommy’s fingers continued to tease her and as she felt his hard cock slide between her ass cheeks and through her wet pubes and press against her clit. This brought another sudden moaned gasp of, “Ohhhhh God!” Susan tried to struggle free but Tommy had too tight a hold on her. Her struggles only caused her to push herself back against him and this increased the pressure that his hardness was exerting on her clit.

Tommy used his knee to move her legs apart as his fingers continued to tease her nipples. “Ohhhh God,” she moaned again as Tommy started to slide his hardness back and forth through her pubes. Each time his cock hit her clit she moaned again and her struggling lessened. Tommy continued to tease her relentlessly while edging her forward towards the settee where Rod sat waiting. When he had moved her to the settee Tommy suddenly released Susan and sat down on the opposite end of the seat to Rod.

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

A stunned and disappointed Susan asked, “What’s going on?” as she pulled the robe around her.

“We just want a bit of fun with you hotbod,” answered Rod.

“By blackmailing me into it?” asked Susan still a mix of rage and now frustration.

“We won’t use those movies or the pictures that we took,” advised Tommy.

“Well not if you play ball,” added Rod.

As Susan pondered what was going on and more importantly what to do Tommy asked her “Well gorgeous, which cock do you want to try first?” as he nodded at his and Rod’s very erect and hard members. Susan’s mind was a confused mixture: what should she do, what if Garry finds out, what if someone else sees the videos and images, what if.. what if …

Finally, Tommy broke through the silence and her thoughts. “Come on over here gorgeous and sit on this,” he said as he played with his erection. “And while you’re at it, drop of that robe. It’s spoiling a great view hotbod,” he added. Susan thought for a second then slowly slipped the robe from her shoulders. It fell to the floor as she moved towards Tommy. She may as well be in for a penny as a pound she thought. Sean had been fucking her and now these two guys are going to fuck her.

If Garry ever finds out it might as well be three as one. “Now turn around and sit down slowly on my cock. I’ll help you guide me into you,” he added. Susan turned around, her back to Tommy. As she lowered herself he grabbed her with both hands and helped her down. “Now bring your hand around and guide this boy in,” he ordered. Susan’s hand grabbed the long, hard cock. She squeezed it several times before placing it at the mouth of her pussy.

“Ohhhh yeahhh” moaned Tommy. “Good girl. Now slowly lower yourself,” he added. “Ohhhh Goddd,” moaned Tommy “You are soooooo tight. Ohhhh fuccckkkk. Slide on down bitch, that’s it, ohhhh yeeaaaahhh,” he continued.

When Susan had lowered herself about halfway down his cock he grabbed one breast with his right hand and put his left hand round to tease her clit. His fingers on both hands now teased her nipple and clit.

“Ooohhhhh oohhhhh ooohhhhhhh,” moaned Susan as she slowly slid down his cock. She finally lowered herself all the way down his long but thin cock. As both settled down onto the settee Rod got up and moved in front of Susan. He stood directly in front of the enjoined lovers. Then he stepped onto the settee with one foot which brought his hard, thick cock right up to her mouth.

“You know what to do now gorgeous,” he said as he wiggled his cock in front of her. Susan took his cock in her mouth and started to suck. “Oohhhh yeessssss, that’s it. Suck me goooddddd babe yeeeesssss,” Rod moaned. Susan could just about get his thickness into her mouth. Rod grabbed her head and pulled her onto him forcing her to choke a few times. “Good girl, thats it, suck me good,” Rod encouraged.

Susan could feel Tommy’s hardness pulsing inside her. She was squeezing it with her internal muscles as she sucked Rod. Tommy’s hands and fingers were bringing her close to an orgasm. Her sensitive nipples had a direct line to her clit. She loved both being stimulated and Tommy was one master at stimulating them. Susan started to raise herself up and down on Tommy’s hard cock. “Ohhh yessss, that’s it sexy,” Tommy moaned as Susan rode his cock. He grabbed her tight and helped her raise herself to ride him.

Rod’s hands went to Susan’s breasts and he continued to tease her nipples. “Ohhh fuck bitch, ride me harder,” Tommy ordered.

“Mmmfff mmmffff O mmmmffff K,” Susan replied as she sucked Rod’s thick cock. Susan rode Tommy faster and faster.

“Ohhh yessss, ohhhhh yeeesssss, Im commmminnnggg,” Tommy roared as Susan rode his cock harder and faster. “Ohhhhhh shhhhhiiitttt, Yessssssss, yessssssss, yesssssss,” he moaned as Susan felt his love juices spurt into her. She eased her riding as Tommy released the grip he had on her. Rod continued to fuck her mouth.

“Lets swap places,“ Tommy finally said. Rod removed his cock from Susan’s mouth and helped her raise herself from Tommy. Tommy’s still hard cock left Susan’s soaking wet pussy with a “Sluurrppp.” Rod sat on a hard-backed chair that he had moved from the corner of the room earlier. “Come on over here,” he told Susan. As he sat on the chair his hard, thick cock, glistening with Susan’s saliva, stood erect ready for Susan to straddle him. “Sit on this babes,” he ordered her.

Susan straddled Rod and slowly sat down on him. “Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goddddd,” she moaned as she felt his thickness at the mouth of her pussy. It was thicker than Sean’s but not as long. “Ohhhhh ohhhhh eeeaaasssssyyyyy,” she begged as Rod helped her slide down onto him. “Ohhhh fuccckkkk ohhhhh Godddddd ohhhhhh yessssss,” she moaned constantly as her pussy was stretched wider by each inch of Rod’s six-inch dong. Susan exploded into a body-shaking orgasm half-way down his cock and Rod took the opportunity to push her down the remaining three inches while she was in orgasm heaven.

Rod took one of her breasts in his mouth and teased the nipple with his tongue while Susan got her breath back after her orgasm. Tommy had come up behind Susan and was teasing her other nipple between his fingers. As Susan recovered Rod started to kiss her passionately on the lips. She responded in kind. Tommy’s used both hands to play with her breasts and nipples. Susan wasn’t being allowed to recover much before both men had her going again. Rod grabbed her tight with his big, strong arms and slowly lifted her up and down on his hardness. “Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh,” Susan moaned as he used her body to ride his cock.

“Fucccckkkk mmeeeeeee,” Rod moaned as Susan’s tight but wet pussy shagged him. “Fuck you are tight,” he added. “It’s fucking brilliant.”

Tommy grabbed handfuls of Susan’s breasts as Rod made her ride his cock. He loved breasts and he was enjoying playing with Susan’s. What made it a bigger turn on was that Susan loved getting her breasts and nipples played with. It got her going big time. And she had great big 38DD breasts to play with and enjoy.

Rod started to pull Susan onto him quicker. He was building up to his climax. The combination of Tommy’s cum and her own lube juices made Susan’s pussy very wet and Rod’s thick cock slid through her much better now. “Ohhhhhhh fuck, ohhhhhhhh yes, ohhhhhhh fuck, ohhhhhh God,” Susan moaned as Rod sped up his shagging.

“Fuck yes, fucking hell, what a ride you are,” Rod roared. “Gonna fuck you hard bitch. Gonna cum in your pussy,” he moaned.

“Ohhh Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me you bastard,” Susan roared back.

With several more hard thrusts, Rod finally shot his load into Susan. As he eased his thrusts Susan continued to ride his hard cock and as Rod’s cum spurt into her she came with a long, low moan of pleasure.

Susan collapsed onto Rod. She was totally spent and she rested on his strong barrel chest. His cock continued to throb and pulse in her. Tommy let go of her breasts as she fell onto Rod’s chest. Rod and Susan sat motionless for several minutes recovering from their exertions. “I need a cigarette,” Susan finally said.

“I’ll get them,” said Tommy and he headed into the kitchen where Susan had left the packet.

“Bring them to the bedroom,” Rod shouted after him “And bring some drinks as well. I’m fucking parched,” he added.

Susan finally raised herself from Rod, her clit tingling as it moved over his cock. She stood up and Rod followed. He kissed her passionately on the lips then lifted her into his strong arms and carried her into the bedroom, kissing her as he walked. He lowered her down gently onto the bed. “This is where part two happens gorgeous,” he advised her. Tommy arrived in with her cigarettes and three glasses of juice. Susan immediately lit a ciggie while the men took long drinks of juice. The men lay down on the bed either side of Susan.

“I’m knackered guys,” she told them. “And my pussy’s worn out,” she added.

“We’ll go easy on you gorgeous. After all we’ve a couple of hours to spend with you. Don’t worry,” said Tommy.

As they lay together Susan finally broke the silence “So what happens now then?”

“Well we shag you several more times each today,” answered Rod.

“I didn’t mean that,” said Susan. “What happens with the videos and pictures? Are you going to show them to Garry or to anyone else?” she added.

“No gorgeous, they’re for personal use. We just wanted to use them to get you to shag us,” said Tommy.

“Hopefully after what you just received you’ll be happy to shag us on a regular basis,” added Rod. As they spoke both men’s hands were all over her body, exploring her breasts, nipples, lips, hair, pussy. They were finding her sensitive spots and they found quite a few.

Susan finished her cigarette, placed the butt in an ashtray and looked at both men. “If we are to meet regularly I don’t want Garry finding out,” she stated. “So you’ll have to be extremely careful, okay?” she added.

“No problems with that hotbod,” Tommy answered.

“That’s fine by me,” added Rod. As she spoke to them she took a cock in each hand and squeezed gently. Both men lay back savouring her expert touch.

“How often do you want to meet?” she asked.

“As often as you can,” they both replied. “Well, the next two days are out. But …” and she thought deeply “Garry is going to Dublin for an overnight on Tuesday. He’ll be away from Tuesday afternoon til Wednesday evening. In fact he would be away from early Tuesday morning but Susan was hoping that Sean would be visiting on Tuesday morning."

“I’m sure that we can sort something out hotbod,” replied Tommy. “Are you suggesting that staying over with you is a possibility?” he added.

“Well, I’ll be here all alone, lying in this big empty bed,” she responded innocently but sexily.

“I’m sure one or both of us would be able to sort you out gorgeous,” Rod added as he rolled over and lay on top of Susan. He was hard as a rock again thanks to her expert touch and to the thought of spending a night shagging her.

Rod’s thick cock easily slid into Susan’s cum and juice-filled pussy. Susan lay back to enjoy the shagging as Rod thrust into her hard and fast. He was going to give her one hard shagging and she was going to enjoy it. Her head was a buzz, filled with many thoughts. She never had received such attention and sexual pleasure from as many men before. She never realised that men found her so physically attractive. It was if they wanted to fuck her endlessly.

As Rod pumped into her she felt yet another orgasm building in her. She decided there and then that Garry would never find out about her new ‘friends’, about her new found sexual dalliances. She was determined to enjoy her new feeling of liberation. Every man was now a potential lover in her eyes. As she made this decision Rod’s thick hardness pounded her to another climax. When Rod slid out of her and Tommy slid himself into her Susan was finally sure that she was going to enjoy her new life of sexual adventures. Rod and Tommy pleasured Susan several more times each that afternoon.

Published 
Written by tober02b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments