Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scarlett Becomes A Hotwife With The Plumber

"Scarlett gets permission to have sex with the stranger she met at a bar the next time they met"

67
14 Comments 14
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Scarlett was getting ready for a night out with her girls and she was choosing what outfit to wear when her husband Nathan came home from work. Nathan loves when Scarlett goes out as he has a fantasy that Scarlett is having a few drinks and getting flirty with some random guys and then she comes home to him and has great sex.

Tonight was going to be no exception.

Nathan walks in to see Scarlett stood in her matching black, lacy bra and knickers set that make her tits look big and perfect and as Scarlett turned around to greet her husband, he noticed she had her bright red lipstick on that he loves so much. Then she proceeded to show her husband her chosen outfit for the evening. Scarlett settled on wearing black high heels with wet look leather trousers and a raunchy red blouse with her blonde hair down and curled. Just as Nathan loves it.

Scarlett leaves and gets to the bar and meets her girls and they are dancing away and more and more drinks are going down nicely when Scarlett is approached at the bar by a tall handsome guy who offers to buy her a drink. Scarlett bites on her straw and checks out this stranger and accepts the invitation for a drink. They get chatting and he offers to buy her another drink shortly after, this time, he not only orders her a double pink gin and lemonade, but also a shot of Jager. Now Jager makes Scarlett extremely horny.

Scarlett goes to the toilet and checks her phone to see a message from Nathan hoping she is having a good time being a good girl, followed by a wink emoji. Nathan and Scarlett have fantasized and role played about Scarlett meeting a stranger and taking him back home for a night of naughty fun. Nathan even wanted to watch his wife being a flirty milf and then watch her leave the bar with the stranger. Scarlett replied to Nathan that she was a little drunk and a guy keeps buying her drinks. Before she leaves the toilets, Nathan sends her a picture of his hard cock in his tight boxers showing his wife how hard he is at the thought of her chatting with other guys.

As Scarlet returns to the bar, her girlfriends are ready to leave to go somewhere else but Scarlett decides to stay and continue her conversation with the unnamed stranger. As soon as her friends leave, she leads him to the dance floor and they start dancing, after a few songs and them getting hotter, Scarlett moves closer to the stranger and grabs him and kisses his lips. He asks for her name and tells he that his is Dane. Scarlett tells Dane her name and turns her back to him but takes a step back so her perfect arse is placed against Dane, as she does so, she leans her head back so Dan has a clear view down her lose fitting top revealing a little of the black lacy underwear. Dane places his hands on her hips and his cock was gradually getting harder which Scarlett clearly enjoyed as she took her hand behind her back to have a feel.

Dane then grabbed Scarlett by the hand and led her out into the garden. They found a quiet spot in the corner and Dane grabbed Scarlett by the hips and started to kiss her and put his tongue down her throat. Scarlet at first accepted his advances and returned her tongue whilst also feeling Dane’s hard cock on the outside of his trousers. Scarlett then broke away and raised her left hand to reveal her wedding rings. Dane took a step back and asked Scarlett what she wanted to do. Scarlett said she needed to go but really wishes she could have played with Dane a little more. 

Once Scarlett arrived home, Nathan was already in bed but was still awake and asked his wife how her night was. Scarlett replied that she had such a great time, too much to drink and was a naughty girl. Nathan was immediately hard and started stroking his cock. He watched Scarlett undress and reveal her matching underwear and she slowly moved to the unit at the end of the bed, sat on it and started to put her fingers down her knickers and play with her pussy and with the other hand she grabbed her tit.

Nathan watched his wife play and moan and then asked her about the guy that ws buying her drinks. Scarlett told him they danced very closely and even shared a kiss. She told her husband that she even grabbed this strangers cock when it was pressed up against her arse. Nathan let out a moan and asked his wife to come and fuck him. Scarlett moved up the bed but started to suck on Nathan’s throbbing cock whilst staring up at him. Nathan asked her if she did anything else but Scarlett shook her head. Nathan then told her that if she ever saw him again, she had permission to go as far she wanted. This prompted Scarlett to move further up and start riding her husband and when she was ready to cum, she said I want him, I want Dane! Nathan grabbed his wife and threw her off him and started fucking her from behind whilst grabbing her hair with one hand and slapping her arse with the other. They both came and just collapsed on to the bed.

The following week came and Nathan needed to go away for a few days with work, Scarlett was used to this now as her husband goes away every couple of weeks to the office up north. Before Nathan left, he told his wife that he had booked a plumber to come out tomorrow to have a look at the broken shower in the en-suite.

The following day, Scarlett woke up alone and horny and sent a short video to Nathan of her on their bed with her vibrator with a hotwife video on in the background. Nathan instantly replied back with a short video of him stroking his cock saying he couldn’t wait to be home with his naughty wife.

Scarlett got up and ready and was working from home today due to the plumber coming out. Around 10am, the plumber arrived and pushed the video door bell. Scarlett opened the door and was so shocked at who was there. It was Dane. Scarlett said his name in shock and asked him what he was doing here. Dane replied that he had been booked to take a look at a shower. Whilst they were at the door, Nathan received a notification on his phone to say someone was at the door, he unlocked his phone and watched back the recording to see who it was. When he heard his wife say the plumbers name, he froze! His heart started racing and thought to himself it couldn’t be, could it?

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

Scarlett let Dane in and asked how he was and she was becoming a little flustered and shocked that the guy she was flirting and dancing with only last weekend was actually in her house. Dane said he didn’t have long but it was great to see Scarlett again and to show him the broken shower. He had a quick look and said that he would need to get a part and return tomorrow if that was convenient for Scarlett. She replied it absolutely was and she saw him out.

Nathan saw Dane leave on the doorbell camera and immediately called his wife, without letting on that he had been watched the plumber arrive and heard their conversation. Scarlett answered and told her husband that the plumber would need to come back tomorrow. Just before they ended the call, Scarlett told Nathan exactly who it was. Nathan could hear in her voice that her heart was racing and he told her to remember what he said to her that night she had been out that if she was to see him again, she had his permission to take it as far as she wanted. Scarlett didn’t know if this was a test or if Nathan was being serious so quickly stopped the conversation and laughed it off and carried on with her day.

The following morning, Nathan text Scarlett and ask what she was going to do about Dane. She replied and asked if he was being serious. Nathan was being serious. He wanted this, it was part of their fantasy that Scarlett would be a hotwife and she was allowed to be naughty with someone else. Scarlett’s heart then skipped a beat and accepted her husband’s request. Nathan told her to make sure she let him know soon after what had happened and asked her what she was going to wear. Scarlett soon replied back with a picture. It left little to the imagination and it was also Nathan’s favourite outfit of Scarlett’s.

 

Just after lunchtime, the doorbell went again. Scarlett answered the door and greeted Dane. Dane was so shocked to see Scarlett standing in the door way in a black silk robe, high heels and stockings. Nathan was listening in and could also see Dane standing on the doorstep and saw his jaw drop when he saw Scarlett.

Scarlett invited him in and without hesitation, grabbed Dane by the hand and led him upstairs to the en-suite. When they got there, she told Dane to get to work. As Dane was working, Scarlett was sat on her bed, legs crossed, waiting for Dane to finish.

When he did finish, he left the en-suite and saw his sexy stranger from the bar sat on her bed in sexy lingerie. He stroked his cock and watched Scarlett remove her robe to reveal the same black lacy underwear she had on the night they met, only she had stockings and suspenders on also.

Dane asked if her husband was around and Scarlet replied no he wasn’t, but he does know what is going on and who he was. Dane smiled and approached Scarlett. Running his hands all over her body, his cock grew harder and Scarlett stopped him to place her phone upright and pressed record. She wanted to show her husband exactly what was happening.

Scarlett then stepped back to Dane, kissed his lips and placed herself on her knees and undone Dane’s belt and took out his hard cock and started to stroke it before placing her bright red covered lips around his penis. Dane removed his tight fitting t-shirt to reveal his ripped torso and grabbed Scarlett’s blonde hair and got her to stand up. Once upright, he kissed her wet lips and pushed her on to her bed and spread her legs before placing himself on his own knees and entered his tongue in to her wet shaven pussy. Scarlett turned to face the camera and bit her lip – something that Nathan loved watching. Dane had his tongue so deep in her pussy, she moaned and grabbed his face and pulled it even deeper before she came all over his face.

Dan then stood up and started stroking his hard cock again before lifting Scarlett’s legs and entered his cock inside of her. Short thrusts followed before the thrusts become more rigorous and faster. Scarlett moaned and moaned and grabbed Dane in to her so she could kiss his wet lips and scratched down his back and she felt him inside of her.

Scarlett threw him off and told him to lay on the bed. She flicked her hair back and looked back at the camera again, once more biting her lip, before grabbing Dane’s cock and told Dane to not come. She licked and sucked it as far down her throat as she could and feel the anticipation building in Dane’s cock. Before he had a chance to cum, Scarlett mounted him and grabbed his chest whilst thrusting herself on her new toy. Gaining momentum, Dane announced he was ready to cum but Scarlett told him not to cum yet and she kept riding, she came all over his cock again and got off quickly so she could use her hands to finish Dane as he propped himself on his elbows. He came hard and fast all over Scarlett’s erect nipples.

After a huge excitable sigh of relief, Scarlett got up and went to turn off the camera. Dane quickly got up and stood behind Scarlett before grabbing her tits and rubbed his cum in to them. He saw a towel on the side and grabbed it before wiping himself down and got dressed. Scarlett laid back down on her bed and told Dane that she would be in touch soon for a repeat and took out the money he was owed for the plumbing work. Dane leaned over her and kissed her goodbye before he let himself out.

Scarlett heard the door shut and then got up to get her phone to send her naughty video to her eagerly awaiting husband. Whilst she waited for the two blue ticks, she jumped in her fixed shower and checked her phone when she had finished. Her husband was clearly in shock and very aroused by what he had just seen as he told her he was booking the next flight home and would be home that even to punish his sexy hotwife and couldn’t wait to book in their next appointment with the plumber.

Published 
Written by nathangrey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments