Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam and Marge passionate threesome adventure

"Johan was Sam and Marge's first experience into the world of threesomes, now the venture farther."

7
3 Comments 3
32.1k Views 32.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

As some of you are aware of our with Johan and since then we have had another experience. After our experience with Johan we talked about if we should invite him back or not. For me, Sam, I was alright with Marge’s decision either way. Marge enjoyed Johan as a person but as a lover he did not do much. So we decided that we would look for someone else. At first our search was slow we went to our favourite ad site, reviewed our profile, made a few updates to it, and waited for replies. This site is an excellent site and with the addition of the forum at http://www.froum.myfirstthreesome.co.uk it is our hopes that this can be a place where other couples can meet single people for threesomes. Any the initial replies we received were the typical replies that you would get such as, “heavy cummer”, “love to eat pussy”, “love women” or pictures of their erect penises, all of these replies received our standard thanks but not interested replies.


It was beginning to look as though that it may be a long search or that maybe Johan was going to be our only adventure until Michael responded to our ad. Michael was not the typical reply that you normally encounter. His reply was courteous and seemed genuine. So we decided that we would pursue this further. It was not long after our initial contact that we were talking with Michael to arrange a further meeting. This time we arranged to meet him at our favourite restaurant. He arrived a few minutes late due to traffic and not being able to find a parking space. Since he had called we were more than willing to accommodate him.


At first he was shy, introverted, and a bit withdrawn. He did not seem to be the confident sounding individual on the phone. For a while both Marge and I began to wonder if we were going to have say nice to meet you but you are just a friend. However after about a half hour Michael finally relaxed and began to open up a bit. As the evening continued we talked some more and then Michael went to the bathroom which gave the two of a quick chance to talk about the experience. Marge wanted to see where things were leading but I wanted to end the evening after dessert. However I agreed with Marge to see where things were heading. Michael came back from the bathroom; we finished our meal and ordered dessert. During dessert Michael suggested that we follow him to his place which was no more than five minutes from the restaurant and we agreed.
Arriving at Michael’s place it was obvious from the large, warm lighting, and spacious surroundings that he entertained on a regular basis. Michael left for a few minutes and returned with three glass of wine. In the background he had playing classical music which set the mood. At that point it was apparent that Marge was becoming relaxed and well you could say, wanted to be fucked. I motioned for Michael to approach us which he did.

DaianaJacobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaianaJacobs

We took our time undressing Marge. First we exposed her breasts with both of us taking one. Then we worked our way down to reveal her pussy. Michael caressed her inner thighs while I began to finger her then we switched roles. The music, the lighting, and the overall environment really made the whole night intoxicating. Soon we had Marge stripped and she began to work on undressing Michael. It was not long before Marge had Michael in nothing more than his underwear which she quickly removed to expose his erect penis. Meanwhile I had taken a few steps back to watch what was occurring. She began to such his hard penis and then she motioned for me to come over where she began to undress me.
At this point we were all naked with Marge in front of us looking for her to dictate the next step. She took a few steps backwards to lie on Michael’s oversized couch and took my hand while she put up her hand to signal Michael to stop. It was not difficult to know what Marge wanted. Her pussy was the wettest I have ever felt it. It almost felt as though she peed but we all knew she didn’t. At that moment she whispered into my ears, “thank you… I wanted to share this with you”. For a few minutes Marge and I embraced. However I could not hold out much longer as I was quite horny and knew I would cum if I did not fuck her. I easily entered her as she was quite wet and willing. She lifted her legs in the air and brought my hands forwards in order to raise he pussy up further so that I could go deep. As I began to move Marge then motioned to Michael to join us. She began to stroke his erect penis and as she did you could see pre-cum beginning to drip off of his cock. Soon she had him in her mouth. While she was paying Michael’s cock some attention I became even hornier and my thrusts became even more powerful. I could see that Michael would not be able to hold off much longer nor myself. At that moment Marge stopped paying attention to Michael as I exploded in her filling every part of with my cum. As I began to shrink Marge motioned for me to get off of her and she then had Michael enter her.
Michael at first was a bit hesitant but as he began to enter her you could see his eyes light up like a child in a candy store. He began to thrust and Marge wrapped her legs around his hips in an effort to drive his thrusts deeper into her with more force. The effects of Marge’s legs around Michael drove him wild. He began to sweat even more, his eyes became even wider, and his movements became even faster. Soon he also exploded in her.
It was evident from our enjoyment and Marge’s lead that the sexual activity was coming to an end. I picked up my clothes and began to get dressed. Marge asked where she could get dressed and Michael dressed too. Marge did clean up and we sat around talking like old friends for about a half hour before leaving.
Published 
Written by chuckles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments