Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room for Two - Part 3

"Elisabeth enjoys one of Seth's erotic surprises."

4
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Seth got up and went over to stand behind Elisabeth, he pulled her hair back, kissed her neck, and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready?"

 

Liz let out a little moan. She pushed her ass against the bedpost, her hands wrapped around the ball. Somewhere down the hall, she heard a door open and close. She listened hard to see if she could hear footsteps in the carpeted hallway. In a moment, a shadow slid across the floor outside the doorway; a man followed, turned and stood to face into the room, silhouetted by the light in the hall. He stepped in and slowly turned and closed and locked the door. He spoke from the darkness of the entranceway into the room.

 

"So, Elisabeth. Do you want to play for me? Are you going to show me how bad you can be?" He stepped into the room. "Let me take a look at you."

 

Liz could now see him in the candlelight. He appeared to be in his late forties, maybe fifty. He was dressed in what looked like chino pants and a dark jersey. His hair was light, possibly gray. Liz silently looked into his friendly and engaging eyes, only managing a soft moan as she imagined what pleasures were in store. Her heart was beating so strongly that she was sure he could see it beat against her chest.

 

the stranger came close and looked Liz over. She was thrilled at the idea of standing there half naked in front of him, having him look at her body, thinking about what he had said on the phone. He reached down and put his hand on her inner thigh just above her knee. Liz watched his hand as it slid upward slowly, then brushed her pussy ever so lightly as he lifted it away. He smiled at her and did the same on her other leg. As his hand got closer to her pussy, Liz pushed her hips forward, trying to get him to touch her fully.

 

" Patience, Elisabeth!" He smiled as he ran the back of his fingertips up her thigh.

 

Again, Liz thrust her hips forward. She wished that her hands were free so that she could grab his hand and pull it hard against her. She looked him in the eye and moved her hips seductively, daring him to grab her hard and squeeze and probe between her thighs.

 

"Heh... I guess you do want to play!" He gently flicked her nipples with his forefingers, then circled them with his fingertips.

 

Seth put his hands on Liz's shoulders and pulled them back, thrusting her breasts forward. "Elisabeth loves to have her tits teased. Don't you Baby?"

 

"Uhn! Yes!" Liz licked her lips, begging with her eyes for the stranger to take advantage of her bound hands and explore her body as he wished.

 

The stranger covered her breasts with his hands and squeezed, leaving her areola and nipples exposed to protrude out between his hand and his thumb. He flicked each one with his tongue. Liz let out a moan. He sucked them, taking just the nipple between his lips, quickly going back and forth from one to the other. Then he sucked hard until it felt like her breast filled his whole mouth. He teased the nipple with his tongue, then did the same to her other breast. He stood and admired her hard swollen nipples pointing out over her bra. He then started pinching and twisting them. Seth didn't need to hold her shoulders back anymore. Liz pushed her chest out, inviting the stranger to pinch and pull her nipples harder.

 

"Ahhh... you like that, don't you Liz?" said Seth. "Show him how much you like it."

 

Liz spread her legs and moved her hips as she looked into the stranger's eyes, silently demanding that he turn his attention to her pussy. He put a hand between her legs and, cupping her moist mound, he lifted her slightly. Liz moved her hips, enjoying the pressure of his strong hand. Then he squatted down, kissing her belly as his hands came to rest on her hips. He rubbed his cheek on her bare skin as he slid further down until his cheek could feel the texture of her soft pubic hair beneath her panties. He turned his head and breathed deeply, savoring the smell of her juices as he nuzzled her softly. Liz spread her legs further and moved her hips faster.

 

Seth reached down and untied Liz's hands. She immediately reached out and grabbed the stranger's head, pulling it hard against her, rubbing her mound on his face. He responded by putting his hands on her ass and holding her close.

He looked up at Liz and said, "Are you ready to play for me, Elisabeth? You want to show me what you can do?"

 

He stood up and stepped back.

 

"Oh yeah! I'm ready!" Elisabeth said as she thrust her hand in her panties.

 

Seth and the stranger sat in the chairs by the window. Elisabeth stood in front of them, running her hands over her body and thrilling at the idea of teasing two men at once, two cocks to play with, four hands on her body.

 

"Okay, like I said on the phone, what's your pleasure?" She cradled her breasts in her hands and played with her nipples as she spoke.

 

"First of all," replied the stranger, "Take off those panties and show us your pussy."

 

Liz smiled and slowly slipped the bikinis down over her hips and to the floor. She stood tall in her heels with her legs spread and straight, her hands on her hips. She cocked her head to one side and just stood there smiling while the men admired the dark patch of her pubic hair framed by her pale skin and the black stockings. Then she turned so they could see the profile of her full breasts and hard nipples. She played with her nipples as she coyly smiled at them. She walked back and forth in front of them, caressing her body, teasing both herself and them. Both of the men were rubbing their shafts through their pants, their eyes watching Liz's every move, every pose, intently.

 

Liz undid her bra and tossed it on the floor.

 

"Ahhh... that feels good!" she said as she cupped her breasts, lifted them and let them fall, emphasizing their soft fullness.

 

Both men appreciated the gesture and rubbed a little faster. It made Liz feel very naughty to be naked in front of two fully clothed men. She held her breasts again and moved closer to the men, bending over to give them a closer look as she kneaded them and teased her nipples. Elisabeth leaned in close between Seth and the stranger.

 

She cupped her breasts and lifted them, offering them up to the men. "Here you go. These are for you. Play with them. Suck them. Make me moan!"

 

The men eagerly obliged. Seth put both of his hands on Liz's breast and squeezed tight, making her nipple protrude enticingly. He flicked his tongue on the hard bud, then took it in his mouth and sucked hard. The stranger pinched and pulled on her other tit and licked it as he rolled it between his fingers.

 

Liz looked from one to the other as they devoured her breasts. "Mmm! That's it! Suck those tits! Do me good!"

 

As the men continued, she reached down and ran her hands over their hard cocks and let out little moans of pleasure.

 

Elisabeth then stepped back and placed her hands over her hard nipples as she smiled at the men. Standing tall, she spread her legs and pulled her stockings up tight and as high as she could, then trailed her fingertips up her inner thighs and spread her swollen lips wide, displaying the wet pink opening of her pussy.

 

"You did say you wanted to see this, didn't you? Would you like to watch me play with my pussy?" She asked.

 

Liz again moved in closer to the men and pushed her hips out toward them. Liz teasingly licked her lips as she pushed her fingers deep into her soft, wet hole. She loved performing for two men, making them hot and hungry to take her and fill her holes with their fingers and their cocks.

 

"Ahhhh... that feels good! I'm making it nice and wet for you!" Liz again walked back and forth in front of them, caressing her body as she continued talking.

 

"Mmm... I'm feeling so sexy! I want to do wicked things for you and pleasure you in any way you want." Liz turned her back to the men and ran her hands over her ass, then slapped it hard.

 

She let out little moans as she squeezed and spanked, rhythmically moving her hips side to side. She turned to face them again and lifted her breasts and licked her hard nipples.

 

Then she reached down and again spread her pussy lips wide. "I'm all yours. I'll do whatever you want. What shall I do for you? Hmm?"

 

"Go to the bed, one foot on the floor, your other leg kneeling on the bed so your pussy is on the edge." commanded the stranger.

 

Liz did as she was told. She kicked off her shoes and mounted the bed. Her legs were spread wide, her pussy pressed against the edge of the mattress.

 

"Now move your hips. Hump the bed with your pussy." The stranger added.

 

Liz started sliding her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the bed. She fondled her breasts as she watched the men.

 

"Let me see those pretty cocks," she said. "I want to watch you play too."

 

Seth and the stranger both unzipped their pants and pulled out their hard rods and started to stroke them.

 

"Ahh... that's nice!" Liz exclaimed.

 

Liz started moving her hips a little faster. As she rocked back and forth, she ran her hands up the back of her neck and lifted her hair off of her shoulders, extending her arms and letting her long hair fall softly.

 

"Mmmm... that feels good. Do you like watching me?" She inquired.

 

Both men smiled their assent.

 

"I like playing for you, doing what you want!" She added.

 

"Rub your pussy on the bedpost." ordered the stranger.

 

"Oooo... " Liz cooed with naughty pleasure. She smiled at the stranger and slid seductively toward the foot of the bed. She stood up and put her mound against the bedpost, rubbing up and down. "Like this?" she asked.

 

"Yes, that's it." He said.

 

Elisabeth held on to the post with both hands and leaned back with her mound rubbing against the smooth wood.

 

"Mmmm... nice!" she murmured. "How am I doing? Do you like the way I'm rubbing myself on the bedpost?"

 

The stranger slid off of his chair and moved closer, sitting on the floor so he could look up at Liz. "Yes. Nice. Ride that cock for me. Get up on the bed and ride it!"

 

Elizabeth obeyed. She got up on the corner of the bed and raised her hips over the bedpost, slowly lowering herself down. The smooth, round ball on the top of the post felt cold against her hot hole. She rotated her hips, sliding around on the post. It was too big for her to take in fully, but she rubbed and pushed until her lips opened wide and hugged the top of the ball.

 

Seth joined the stranger on the floor. Both of them watching Liz pleasure herself on the bedpost and expressing their appreciation.

 

"Ahh... you move so nice! Rub that pussy!" The stranger put his hand on the inside of Liz's thigh.

 

"That's pretty, baby!" Seth whispered. "You're so hot and sexy! Tease him! Show him how hot you are!"

 

Their words made Liz feel deliciously lewd and prodded her on. She rode the bedpost with lascivious relish. She locked eyes with the stranger and smiled at him as she moved her hips, enjoying his obvious appreciation. Knowing that Seth was proud of her eroticism and how he enjoyed seeing her lusted after by other men, performing for this stranger for Seth's pleasure overwhelmed her heart with joy.

 

She looked at Seth and smiled. "Are you liking this, baby? Do you like watching me playing for him?"

 

"Ohh! You know I do! Fuck that sweet pussy for us!" Seth replied.

 

Elisabeth moaned and moved faster and faster, pressing her aching pussy hard against the post.

 

"Oh yeah, baby! That's hot! Are you gonna come for us? We want to see you come!" Seth encouraged.

 

"Ohhh!" Liz shuddered and came with a gush of her hot liquid love, soaking the bedpost.

 

"Nice, baby!" Seth ran his fingers over the post and licked them.

 

Liz slid off of the bedpost. She reached out and put a hand on each man's head, running her fingers through their hair.

 

Once she caught her breath Liz asked playfully, "Did I do good? Hmm? Did you like watching me come for you?"

 

Seth smiled as the stranger spoke. "Oh yes, Elisabeth. You did very well! You ARE a naughty one! So hot and sexy!"

 

They sat in peaceful silence for several minutes, the men with their cocks in hand, Liz petting them.

 

After awhile, Seth stood up and took Liz's hand. "Come here. Why don't you undress your guest so he'll be more comfortable?"

 

Liz got off of the bed while the stranger stood up. Seth sat down in the chair again to watch. Elisabeth walked over to the stranger, put her hands on his chest and began running them over his torso, feeling the contours of his body. Her hand slid down over his stomach and into his unzipped pants. She found his shaft and squeezed it as she looked in his eyes and gave him a coy smile.

 

"What did you find there Liz?" Seth asked.

 

"A cock! A big hard cock!" Liz replied, maintaining eye contact with the stranger. She squeezed it and stroked it.

 

"What are you going to do with it?" Seth continued.

 

"Mmmm... I'm going to stroke it and lick it and suck it." Liz unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down.

 

She slowly pulled down his underwear and his cock sprang back up to attention when she pulled the waistband over it. She wrapped her hand around his balls and the base of his shaft and squeezed. She ran her finger over the head, then started to circle her tongue around it.

 

Stroking his own cock, Seth urged her on. "That's it, baby. Lick it. Show him how good you are!"

Elisabeth leaned back and wrapped her hand around the stranger's rod. Then she started pumping up and down, slowly and deliberately at first, then increasing her rhythm and tightening her grip. The stranger moaned and started pumping his hips. Liz eased off and rubbed the palm of her hand over the head of his dick, then started kissing it lightly. With each kiss she opened her lips a little more, letting the head slip in just a bit. She could taste little hints of his come.

 

Seth urged her on. "Oh yeah! Suck that cock! Show me how much you like it."

 

While looking over at Seth, she started to let the cock slide further in. She started sucking and the head disappeared between her lips. Liz put her hands on the stranger's hips and pulled his shaft into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth, her wet lips sliding over his hardness just like the lips of her pussy when she was fucking.

 

"That's nice, Liz!" Seth smiled at her. "You do that so good! You're my hot sexy baby!"

 

Seth's urgings filled her with wanton lust. She moaned as she sucked the stranger's cock and balls hungrily. Then Liz stood up and removed his jersey. She put her arms around his waist and rubbed her cheek on his chest as she pressed her mound against his cock and started humping, his hot shaft rubbing against her clit.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

Liz raised her head and started kissing him deeply, filling his mouth with her tongue and rubbing her wet pussy against his cock with more urgency.

 

Seth got up, shed his clothes and stood behind Elisabeth. He pressed his cock against her ass and reached around to tease her nipples. Both men rubbed their rods hard against her. Liz savored the feeling of their naked bodies pressing against her. She alternately kissed each of the men passionately, coaxing the stranger's tongue into her mouth and sucking it like a cock, or turning her head toward Seth and licking at him as he leaned in to kiss her, all the while wiggling between them, rubbing the two hot shafts against her body.

 

Elisabeth dropped to her knees and guided Seth around to stand beside the stranger. She rubbed herself as she looked up at the two naked men before her. She reached up and gently held and stroked both cocks, licking her lips as she gazed at them. Liz started stroking them a little harder. She looked up at the men and smiled, then started licking and sucking one, then the other.

 

"That's it, baby! Ah! that feels so good!" Seth reached down and started pulling on Liz's nipples, pinching them tight and pulling hard. "Do you like having two cocks to play with?"

 

"Oh, yes!" Liz managed to say as she serviced the men.

 

She pulled the two shafts close together, trying to get both in her mouth at the same time. She moaned and sucked and covered them with her saliva. She rubbed the heads together as she licked them and rubbed her cheeks on them. She couldn't get enough. She sucked Seth's rod deep into her mouth as she stroked the stranger, teasing him with gentle, sensuous strokes; then wrapping her hand tightly around his shaft and quickening her pace. She had two hot cocks for her pleasure, one in her mouth, one in her hand. Liz moved back and forth from one to the other, sucking and stroking, teasing and pleasing. Her pussy ached to be filled.

 

Liz let out a shuddering sigh and fell back on the floor. She spread her legs wide and started fingering herself. The men stood over her and beat their cocks for her.

 

"That's it!" exclaimed the stranger. "Finger that pussy for me! Show me how bad you can be!"

 

Elisabeth squeezed her breasts and pumped her hips as she shoved her fingers deeper into her pussy. She squeezed her thighs together and squirmed as she watched the men stroking their cocks for her pleasure. She responded to the stranger.

 

"My pussy's hot and wet for you." Liz spread her legs wide. "Come see."

 

The stranger dropped to his knees, ran his fingers up her glistening slit, then slipped them inside. Liz moaned and raised her hips as he pumped in and out.

 

"Ahh! So nice and soft! Move those hips for me. Show me how good you can fuck!" The stranger said.

 

Elisabeth rocked her hips fast and hard in rhythm with his probing fingers.

 

"Mmm, yeah!" Liz exclaimed, "I like being your hot little cunt!" She put her hands on her inner thighs and spread her legs as wide as she could. "Taste me! Lick that pussy!"

 

The stranger went down on Liz, his darting tongue licking at her clit and probing her hole. Elisabeth arched her back and a flood of her nectar soaked the stranger's face as he nuzzled between her legs. Out of the corner of her eye, Elisabeth noticed Seth moving over to the bed and reaching into his bag. Liz moaned loudly, anticipating what Seth would retrieve, her arousal going even higher.

 

With his hand behind his back, Seth walked over and knelt beside Elisabeth. "Here. I'm sure he'd like to see you play with this." 

 

Seth said as he handed her one of her favorite dildos. It was a realistic ceramic cock and she enjoyed the feeling of its cold hardness on her hot pussy.

 

The stranger smiled and stepped back, stroking himself. "Oh yes! Please do, Elisabeth!"

 

Liz took the dildo from Seth and ran her fingers over it, up and down its length and over the head. She licked it and sucked it. She rubbed it over her hard nipples and down over her belly. Smiling at the men, she slid it down between her legs and slowly rubbed it up and down on her clit.

 

"Hmm. So you want me to fuck this for you?" she said as she put the head of the dildo against her pussy. "You want to watch it slide in and out of my hot pussy? Hmm?"

 

Neither man spoke. They just continued to masturbate and watch Liz.

 

She teased her clit with it as she spoke. "I guess I could do that. After all, I am here for your pleasure, and if you want me to fuck this nice hard cock, then that's what I need to do."

 

Liz paused and watched the men as she played.

 

"Ooo! It's so cold on my hot pussy!" She exclaimed.

 

Liz pushed the dildo in slightly, slipping it in and out with short strokes. 

 

"Oh yes, that feels nice. Just a little bit, just a tease." Elisabeth continued, not going any deeper with the dildo.

 

The men were masturbating, watching intently. Liz was enjoying teasing them and smiled. "Are you enjoying the show? Are you thinking about this big cock filling up my pussy? You want me to put it in deeper?"

 

"Uh! Yes!" Both men replied together.

 

Holding the men's eyes with hers, Liz slowly pushed the full length of the shaft deep inside. Then she slid it in and out with a slow steady rhythm.

 

"Shall I go nice and slow... ?" She teased.

 

Liz then quickly increased her rhythm. "... or fast and hard?"

 

She grimaced with pleasure as she continued the fast pace. Then she slowed down and pumped the dildo slowly as she continued to speak. " Ahhh! It feels so good sliding in and out, in and out, in and out... "

 

Liz's voice trailed off as she shoved the dildo deep and started pumping it hard in and out of her overflowing hole. She rolled over onto her knees with her head resting on her arm on the floor and raised her ass, affording the men a better view of the dildo as she worked it in and out of her pussy.

 

"That's nice!" said the stranger as he moved in for a closer look. "Show us how much you like to fuck!"

 

Liz responded by moaning and driving the dildo fast and deep as she looked back at the men. "Oh, yeah! I do like to fuck! I like having you watch me while I fuck my pussy for you!"

 

Seth moved in behind Liz and took control of the dildo. The stranger moved over to kneel in front of her. She raised herself up on her arms so his stiff cock dangled in front of her face. She stuck her tongue out and lapped at the smooth purple head, trying to coax it closer so she could wrap her lips around it. The stranger moved in closer, his hand holding the base of his cock and teasing Liz by brushing the head against her lips and slapping it against her cheek as she tried to pull it into her mouth. Then he held her head in his hands and pushed his shaft between her lips. Elisabeth moaned and sucked on it hungrily as he pumped it in and out of her mouth and Seth pleasured her from behind with the dildo.

 

Seth watched Liz proudly as she demonstrated her oral skills. He slid the dildo in and out of her dripping cavern; fast and deep, then slowly, his free hand fondling her hanging breasts. Liz moved her hips in response, pushing hard with each deep thrust.

 

"Ahhh... that's so pretty, baby! Suck that dick! Show us how bad you are, how good you are!" Seth said.

 

Liz pulled her head back and growled her primal urges as she reached up and took the strangers cock in her hand and stroked it as she licked and sucked it with abandon.

 

"Sit up on your knees with your legs spread," Seth commanded.

 

As Liz sat up, he held the dildo inside her so that when she lowered her ass the base of it rested on the floor and she could ride it on her own.

 

"I want to watch you," Seth said as he moved back to have a good view of Liz and her new playmate.

 

Elisabeth rocked back and forth on the dildo as her partner stood up. She put her hands on his ass and nuzzled her face against his cock. She licked it and kissed it, then turned her attention to his balls, cupping them in her hands and sucking them into her mouth. Liz turned to look at Seth. She held his gaze as she wrapped both hands around the stranger's cock and licked and sucked the silky smooth head.

 

"Mmmmm... he tastes so good! Do you like watching me suck his cock for you? Hmm?" Liz asked.

 

"Ah, yes!" replied Seth. "You're so hot!"

 

Liz slowly fucked the dildo as she continued, "Rub your cock for me while you watch me lick him... "

 

Liz ran her tongue up the length of the stranger's shaft and around the head as she looked at Seth, "... and suck him."

 

Liz kissed the head of his cock, then wrapped her lips around it and slid them slowly all the way down to the base as she moaned with pleasure. Seth moved in close so that his cock was right next to Liz's face as he stroked it for her. Liz watched his hand slide up and down his cock as she continued to pleasure the stranger. Then she sat back and took a cock in each hand, alternately licking and sucking them as she smiled at the men.

 

"Delicious!" she exclaimed.

 

Liz stood up and let the dildo slide out of her as she moved to the bed. She climbed up on it on her hands and knees, her ass facing Seth.

 

She spread her knees and reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips wide. "I want your cock in me, Seth! Come fuck me!"

 

Seth didn't need any further prompting. He got on the bed behind Liz and knelt between her legs. The stranger went around to the other side of the bed and stood in front of Liz so she could continue to play with his stiff and swollen shaft. Seth put his hot hard cock between Liz's legs and moved his hips back and forth, the head rubbing against her clit. Liz's hot juices soaked his rod.

 

"Put that sweet cock in me, Seth! Show our friend how good you can fuck your baby," Liz urged.

 

Seth worked the head of his cock between Liz's labia and started pumping in and out, only the head penetrating her warm soft vagina. Liz moaned and wiggled her ass, begging for Seth to go deeper. Seth obliged and shoved his shaft deep into her. He started fucking her with slow deep strokes. Seth reached out and held Liz's hair back so he could watch her passionately sucking and licking the stranger's cock as his own slid in and out of her slick hole.

 

Liz moaned as she sucked and stroked the stranger's cock while rocking her hips back and forth in earnest, savoring each deep thrust of Seth's rod.

 

Seth quickened his pace. "I'm going to come in your pussy and our friend there is going to come in your mouth. Would you like that? Do you want us to come for you?"

 

Liz only managed to moan "Mmm hmm," as her lips all the way down to the base of the stranger's pole, her mouth full.

 

Liz pulled back, grabbed his rod and started stroking it hard. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, licking the head of his shaft, ready to receive the hot come that would spurt forth.

 

With his hands on Liz's hips, Seth humped her faster and faster. All three of them were in synch, each aware of just how close the others were to coming. Seth fucking Liz's sweet pussy as he watched her giving pleasure to another man, so proud of her sexuality and her erotic skills. The stranger was about to come for Liz, grateful for the opportunity to enjoy the charms of this unique sensual woman. As for Liz, she was indulging in exquisite lust with her love and a stranger, enjoying the attentions of two men, teasing them, having them use her as they wish. She was theirs, and they were hers.

 

Seth groaned and drove his shaft deep into Liz, his come filling her up. At the same moment, Her other partner jerked his hips and came onto Liz's waiting tongue and in her mouth. She moaned and let the hot sperm drip down her chin as she licked her lips.

 

Liz turned and sat at the head of the bed facing the men, her legs spread. Seth's come dripped from her pussy.

 

"Mmm... that was nice." Liz purred as she rubbed the men's come on her breasts.

 

Liz smiled at the men, licked her fingers and sighed. Seth and the stranger were collapsed on the bed in front of her. Elizabeth beckoned them to come closer and lie on each side of her. The men moved up beside her. Liz put an arm around each of them, closed her eyes and leaned back.

 

They rested in silence. Seth nuzzled against Liz's breast. Liz planted little kisses on his fingertip as ran it over her lips. The stranger ran his hand slowly up and down her stocking-clad leg, his head resting on her hip. Liz could feel his breath on her damp pubic hair. They lay there for awhile enjoying the afterglow. The men explored her body with gentle hands, caressing her curves and contours. Liz lay still, savoring each touch.

 

"Oh baby, you're amazing! exclaimed Seth.

 

"Ah yes! Very special. You do know how to play, and tease, and please!", added his counterpart. "Thank you so much for including me."

 

Liz smiled and said with a little laugh, "Thank you for coming!"

 

"If you'd like to do this again, I'd be happy... " The stranger began to say.

 

"Perhaps," interrupted Elisabeth. "There's always room for two!"

 

***

 

The stranger had left and Elisabeth and Seth lay quietly, cuddled under the blankets, savoring the blush of their escapade. 

 

"You've done it once again Seth. Even when I know you've got something planned, you still manage to surprise me. Quite pleasantly, I might add!" Liz said.

 

Seth smiled. "I knew you'd enjoy that. It was very hard to hide my excitement and keep the secret. All week I kept imagining how the night would go."

 

Seth laughed. "The anticipation was almost too much!"

 

"Well, you did a good job." Liz kissed Seth's cheek. "So, who was he? How did you arrange the night?"

 

"Let's just leave it that he's an 'acquaintance'. I think the memory will hold more enjoyment for you if he remains a mystery. As for the arrangement, the only part that required timing was his phone call. I set the time for him to call to be well after we'd been in the room for awhile so you'd be in the perfect mood to enjoy his call, and that worked out perfectly. You were so aroused! Whatever happened once he came to the room was spontaneous. I did give him some advice on how we play and what you like." Seth added.

 

"You're quite something Seth! Thank you!" Elisabeth smiled and ran her fingers over Seth's cock. "Think you can make your baby happy again?"

 

Seth didn't need to answer. His cock grew hard as Liz's hand wrapped around his shaft.

 

Liz moaned softly. "Mmm. You always say you can't get enough of me; I can't get enough of you either!"

Published 
Written by Shersman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments