Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rimonateague: Chapter 2

"Our three lovers adjourn to the bedroom"

11
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I looked at Thomas and smiled. I glanced at the joint and smiled again. I nodded at the Irish coffee. I was trying to look sexy.

I held the joint in my fingers and lifted the hot cup of laced coffee with whipped cream and brown sugar to my lips. I kept my eyes on our guest, Thomas, but directed my question to my spouse. “Are you sure about this, husband?”

Robert’s answer stirred me. “Try him out. Take Thomas for a test drive. Go as far as you want. I will be here, along for the ride.”

Thomas filled me in. “Robert and I were in college together, though I was two years behind but in the same fraternity. We tripped over each other online about a year ago and have been trading emails. We met up at a conference about a month ago and cooked up a plan to make your dreams come true.”

“And?” I asked, wanting the whole story.

Thomas smiled through a crooked smile, but straight teeth, “Robert insisted on having me tested for all kinds of things, and I guess I passed.”

I spoke up. “Robert, you arranged this without my knowledge or permission?”

“Yep,” was all I got from my husband. Robert sounded more sure of himself than usual. Typically, he follows my lead.

I considered this carefully, still having my wits about me. I thought, 'If this deal goes through, Robert and Thomas will be following my lead. Robert started this.' My next thought I wickedly spoke allowed. “I hope you can finish it.”

Thomas was hot. He stood over six feet two; I guessed he weighed about two hundred pounds. His speech pattern was a little southern, but unplaceable to me.

“Where are you from, or at - where do you live?” I asked.

“I hail from a small town in southern Alabama, but went to college up north,” he responded.

The couch set back from the fireplace could handle five or six people sitting close together. Three was the magic number. I sat in the exact geographic middle of the sofa and patted each hand on the places beside me. My soon-to-be lover Thomas settled first, very, very close to me on the right, while Robert took the far end on my left side.

Being the middle-man or middle-woman has advantages and disadvantages. I focused on the advantage. For every sip of the strong Irish coffee we passed around, I got two. For each toke on the joint, I got two.

The heat from the fire warmed the whole room. My mate sensed this and got up, announcing, “I'll open the bedroom door to make sure some heat gets in there too.”

While husband Robert was gone, Thomas made his move. He opened by asking, “Aren’t you hot in all that cold weather gear? Let me help you get more comfortable.”

I said, “I thought you were going to undress me.”

Thomas got up and took his own sweater and shirt off, leaving just a wife-beater undershirt exposed. He replied, “I expect your husband to undress you,” and went on, “but you can help me with my boots. Untie them and pull them off.”

I already knew what to do; turn around to face away from him, straddle his leg, unlace and tug. I did as told and waited for his other foot on my ass, to shove me and his boot forward.

“You are good. Now the other one.” I repeated Thomas’s ritual.

“Shall I remove your socks as well, sir?” I asked sarcastically.

“Of course.”

Robert watch all of this unfold, unspeaking. My husband must have overheard Thomas telling me that he expected my husband to undress me. He came up behind me and ordered, “Stand up and hold your arms up.”

I complied and he pulled my sweater and shirt off in one sweeping gesture. I was left in my push-up bra and pants. I looked down at the top of my partly-exposed nipples. Robert reached around me and pinched both at the same time, thumbs on top, index finger on bottom.

“Bite this one first, Thomas.”

After Robert told him to, Thomas leaned down and nibbled on the one offered. While Thomas alternated sucking on my tits, Robert was busy kneeling behind me, unbuckling my belt, unzipping my pants, pulling my pants and socks off, pulling my G-string to the side and massaging my outer lips.

“I want Thomas to see your ass in that G-string.”

The ballet continued, with Thomas removing various pieces of his own clothing.

“I am not nude, so I must be safe,” I said. I relied on the fact that my bra and G-string were still on my body.

Standing in front of me, Thomas whispered in my ear, “I have little doubt that sweet underwear will be going soon. Right Robert?”

Robert took the hint and pulled down my G-string. I put my hand on his shoulder for support and squeezed his neck gently. He was very quiet. I put my hand under his chin to get his attention and said, “Come up here.”

My husband rose, put his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. He worked fast, and before I realized it my tits were swinging free.

The fire was just right for warmth on our naked bodies, without the initial searing heat. The whole room seemed to radiate, but I knew it was we three who made as much heat as the flames themselves.

I sat back on the sofa, nude now, and Thomas, also nude, knelt in front of me with his knees beside my hips. His wand was at tit-level. I studied it. Sure, it was not the first I’d seen; high school and four years at university had given me some experience, but not with something like this.

I looked at my husband and said, “My, my, my! Robert, I fantasized about Black DeAndre’ and his girth and Lance’s foreskin, but a huge uncircumcised one is both of my dreams come true.” I went on, could not stop, “Robert, may I touch it?”

“Yes, my love.” Good husband!

Gawd, Thomas’s dick was hard and soft at the same time; rigid, stiff, but his prick was soft and silky to the touch, the veins bulging and already pulsing.

0bedientSlut
Online Now!
Lush Cams
0bedientSlut

He was getting hotter, I could tell by his breathing.

I looked into Thomas’s eyes and knew I would have to slow him down a bit. I wanted a cum-bath right away, that incessant shoving and gyrating just before a man ejaculates a milky, hot reward to start off the evening.

“Can I jerk him off on my tits?”

“That is what I ordered Thomas for.” Great husband response.

I took Thomas’s throbbing member in my hands and pressed it onto my chest. Then I pushed that dick between my tits and squeezed into my nipples. He responded by moving up and down and growling.

“Oh, you are good, good, good,” Thomas complimented me, but on what I did not know. I looked up at him and smiled. He rubbed his dick harder onto my naked body.

I did not ask my husband’s permission. I leaned my head down and caught the tip on my tongue. I was rewarded with a drop of pre-cum. Normally I would swish it around in my mouth and swallow it, if it were Robert’s. This time I returned it to the tip, with more saliva. Thomas moved forward and I took him into my mouth.

I thought, 'First new dick in my mouth since the eighties; make the most of it.' I did. He shot a load into my mouth. I was not surprised or disappointed. I knew that over the weekend I would get my share.

None of us are teenagers and we all needed some time to recover. Husband Robert had poured more liquor, rolled two more joints and looked more proud of himself than I thought he should. I noticed the music in the background and knew the evening was far from over.

I asked Robert to escort me into the only bathroom. I kissed him with a mouth that must have tasted like Thomas’s cum. Robert did not mind; hmm... I counseled him, “Do not start in on one of your long, complicated stories. Let’s both enjoy this and let me take the lead.”

“Okay.” I hoped he understood.

I reinforced that by standing at the bedroom door and announcing, “This is the no-talk zone. Enter here, but leave your monologues behind. Alright?”

Thomas hopped up, finished his drink, took a last toke and popped the tip of the joint into his mouth, swallowed and said, “Sshhh!”

Robert and his friend watched as I stood by the king-size bed. I offered, “Kama Sutra says holding naked bodies together makes the woman wet and the man hard. Let’s try it.”

I went nude to the bed. Thomas followed me, but we lay head to toe. Our bodies touched in a few places. Then we got closer, Guest Thomas on his back and me on my belly. We began to undulate in a slow beat and touched in more places.

Fingers touched erogenous zones. Fingers touched zones not known for their sensitivity. Soon Thomas was on top of me, eating me out. I reciprocated with a gentle, smooth, slow blow job.

I had to acknowledge my husband. “Thank you for not saying anything, Robert. Yes, I, the woman, may speak. And no, I am not trying to make him cum and he is not trying to make me cum.”

Robert directed his comment to Thomas. “I want to see you make her cum.”

I overheard and thought, 'Thomas is just enjoying licking my cunt while I suck his marvelous dick.'

I raised up and asked, “Who is going to make me cum?”

“Us,” he answered.

I saw Robert approach, nude, with his dick at full-staff. Thomas was on his back, his head on the edge of the huge bed, slurping and pulling on my clit. That clit was in the air, inviting any man to enjoy it. As Thomas's lips pulled mine, I ground down.

I thought, 'I withdraw my previous statement. They are trying to make me cum. I am going to swallow another load if I can, or somebody can fuck me senseless.'

I felt a dick head at my vagina. I felt a pair of legs on my ass cheeks. My husband entered me.

“You fuck me now, wife.” That was an order. How could I refuse?

I moved my ass back a bit and Thomas’s lips followed. I raised my ass and Thomas’s lips followed me. Sometimes Thomas would lose his lip-grip on my cunt. Two or three times, Robert would pull out, and when that happened, Thomas's beautiful mouth would lose me. Then Robert would stick his dick back into me and Thomas would again find some part of me to kiss, suck or lick.

My husband is no light-weight. He bragged once that his dick was in the seventy-fifth percentile for length and sixtieth for girth. His dick is as big and long as my imaginary Lance. The smoke made me imagine Lance was fucking me!

Robert grabbed me by my ass cheeks and pulled me toward him. I had no choice but to surrender. I opened my hole even larger, and Thomas’s lips followed.

My fucker was persistent, but not unkind. He began to sense what moves I liked. He did those again. And again. I realized there was another huge, bulbous, throbbing wand within my lips reach. It jerked and I jerked it back, using my mouth.

Something magical happened, all at once. I felt a penis dump semen into my waiting, wanting pussy. I felt the dick squirt once, then again, then one final thrust and grind.

Lips pulled on my clit so sweetly. I ground into those lips and felt my body spasm. Instantly, simultaneously, sympathetically, another dick spurted cum down my throat.

Thomas released his grip on my pussy. I released his dick, his cum now pooling on his belly. I moved my body enough to lap up the pooled ejaculate, comb the residue in his pubic hair and finally slurp the juice from his softening tool.

While I was busy with that operation, Robert did something furtively at my crouched bottom area for a few moments, then stepped away.

I was bold with my next thought, said out loud, “Next time, Thomas has me alone, in here. Alone, whatever way he wants me, for as long as he wants me.”

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments