Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raunchy Cab Ride

"I had sex with my husband and the cab driver on the ride home from a party."

129
39 Comments 39
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It had been a fun night with friends. My husband and I had a lot to drink. Too wasted to drive, we decided to do the safe thing and call for a cab to take us home.

It was a thirty-minute ride from the party to our home, and I was feeling very horny, partly due to drinking nearly a dozen glasses of wine during the three hours of partying with our friends. Still wound up from the party as we took off in the cab, I decided to have a little fun.

Jack and I rode in the back seat. His right arm was around my shoulders as the cab driver headed to the freeway. My hand found the zipper of his pants almost immediately. I unzipped him and reached inside, pleased to discover his cock was already semi-erect.

“What are you doing, babe?” Jack asked as I worked his cock out of his pants.

“Making you happy, honey,” I said as I dropped my head to his crotch and took him into my mouth. I sucked and bobbed, my husband moaned, and the cab driver adjusted his rearview mirror.

I momentarily stopped, lifted my head to catch my breath, and made eye contact with the driver through his rearview mirror. I smiled at him and resumed sucking my husband’s cock.

On a side note, I love sucking cock, and I have sucked more than a few since my husband began sharing me with other men. It is my favorite way of pleasuring a man, and I am very good at it. When I don’t have a real cock in my mouth, I like practicing with my dildo to perfect my technique.

This cab ride provided me with the ideal opportunity to be an exhibitionist and turn on the cab driver, which made it sexier and more exciting for me.

I continued working on my husband, using my tongue to moisten his entire shaft on every side before slowly engulfing as much of his cock as I could take short of taking him down my throat.

With the cab driver in mind, I slowly raised my head, glancing at the rearview mirror. He still had one eye on the road and one in the mirror. I wasn’t sure if he could see my mouth going up and down on my husband’s cock, but he could see my head bobbing. I saw him smile before I returned once more to my husband’s throbbing cock on my oral descent.

Jack also saw the cab driver watching through his rearview mirror. Jack did not say anything. He just sat there and let me suck his cock. Before long, I was taking my husband’s cock entirely down my throat and gave him the kind of deep throat that he loves.

I glanced up once more and noticed the driver still watching me sucking my husband’s cock. I winked at him and again filled my mouth with my husband’s sweet, raw meat. I snaked my tongue on the underside of his cock and tickled his frenulum while stroking his shaft with my hand.

As my husband’s excitement built, his ass raised off the seat. I sensed he wanted to cum, but I wasn’t ready to let him release his load in the back of the taxi, so I stopped sucking his cock.

Jack cursed me, but I didn’t care. The driver turned his head briefly to see what was happening, only to be met with total eye contact with me as I licked the saliva from my lips. In my hand, my husband’s stiff cock was throbbing.

After Jack calmed down a little, I resumed my act of pleasuring him, bobbing up and down on his cock once more. This time, for the driver’s ears, I accentuated the noises of my sucking with hungry moans coming from my mouth and nose. I wanted the driver to know I was enjoying what I was doing.

Sucking cock always makes me hot as a firecracker, and to be watched by the stranger driving the cab as we rode home was a total turn-on. My nipples turned hard, and I felt a swamp developing between my legs.

The sounds of my sucking overridden the noise of the car on the road. I stuck my hand in Jack’s pants and massaged his balls while I sucked his cock, and again he began to get fully aroused as I took his shaft down my throat on each descent.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

I felt my throat relax and expand as his bulbous cockhead invaded my gullet. The mucus in my throat made his cock extra slippery and made my efforts easy.

Again, as Jack was reaching the point of no return, I stopped sucking him off. This time, I used my teeth to flicker and rub the rim of his cockhead, making him cringe with the sensitivity I was causing as I teased and taunted his most sensitive part.

Jack threw his head back and cursed once more.

“This bitch is driving me crazy, man!” Jack loudly exclaimed, which increased my excitement of sucking my husband’s cock in the presence of the driver even more erotic.

“Hell, man, if you want to drive, I’d be glad to let her drive me crazy like that,” the driver responded.

“How about we pull into the next rest stop so the both of us can have some fun with my wife,” Jack suggested.

The driver’s ears perked. “Are you serious, man?” The driver asked.

“Hell, yes! You know this road. Find a spot,” Jack said.

I sat up, licked my lips, and smiled at my husband and the same smile I gave the driver through his rearview mirror. Minutes later, the driver pulled off the road and stopped behind a large patch of trees, hiding us from the roadway. The driver switched off the engine, turned around, and asked, “Is this good enough?”

Jack saw that we were well hidden and replied, “Yes.”

“Hop out, babe,” Jack said, indicating we should get out of the taxi.

Since we parked in a grassy area, I slipped off my heels before I stepped out of the cab. Jack stepped out from the opposite side and met me in front of the cab. Without a word, he spun me around and leaned me over the hood.

The driver got out of the cab as Jack hiked up my skirt, pulled my panties to the side, and roughly invaded my wet cunt with the entire length of his cock. I squealed a little but thoroughly enjoyed the scene as my husband fucked me over the hood of the cab in full view of the driver.

The driver, by now, had taken his cock out of his pants and was stroking it slowly, teasingly pointing it at me. I called him over in the dark and reached out, taking his semi-hard cock in my hand. He fully hardened with a few strokes of my hand. He leaned up against the fender, close enough to take his cock in my mouth, and as I shook from the fucking I was getting from behind, I went down on him and took his tasty cock deep into my mouth.

Before long, the three of us were working well, and I thoroughly enjoyed taking it at both ends. The driver held the back of my head with one hand while he fucked my mouth. He used his other hand to rub my clit, while my husband held my hips with both hands as he plowed my hot, juicy cunt.

The driver was the first to cum, and, as always, I relished the sharp taste of the first burst of cum as it squirted past my tonsils and into my throat before the rest of his cum globed between my tongue and palate.

I made delicious moans as I swirled his cum with my tongue around his cockhead while keeping it in my mouth. Then I swallowed most of it before continuing to polish the shiny cock of the driver with my tongue as his fingers on my clit, and my husband plunging my cunt sent me over the edge.

I shuddered and orgasmed as my husband jammed it in me. He came, filling my pussy with a massive load as I allowed the cabbie’s penis to slip from my hungry mouth.

Jack kept pumping a few more times before pulling his cock from my cum-ladened cunt. The driver thanked us as he zipped up and got into his cab.

“I knew I married a slut when I married you,” my husband playfully teased as he zipped up.

“You love it, don’t you?” I said as I straightened my panties and lowered my skirt.

Then, as if nothing happened, we casually got into the cab and completed the ride home.

Published 
Written by SexySusan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments