Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quickie After Nursing

"She reached for his crotch and idly searched for evidence of a semi-erection. "Wanna?" she offered."

32
5 Comments 5
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Cheri slid into bed after nursing Charlie and putting him back into his crib. Donny rolled over drowsily onto his side, facing her. She reached for his crotch and idly searched for evidence of a semi-erection.

"Wanna?" she offered. She didn't expect a verbal response. He allowed her to roll him onto his back. She climbed on top. He still didn't say anything.

This was good. Her husband was used only oral lately.

Cheri reached between her legs now to grasp the penis underneath herself, and she worked it to partial hardness. She didn't care to wait any longer, and pressed Donny's tip to her opening. Bearing down with her weight only a little, the spongy head momentarily would not go in. Then, with just the slightest additional downward pressure, she got it to pop through, into her moistened slot. She didn't say anything either and slowly, sensuously impaled herself fully on it.

It felt wonderful.

It was like that first sip of beer. The first bite of a steak straight off of the grill. The first few bars of your favorite song. Penetration by Donny's cock always resonated for Cheri, as though touching all her nerve endings, all at once, every single one from head to toe, a feeling that was often ephemeral once insertion was actually achieved, a feeling that possibly would not be equaled after the first delicious few seconds. She lifted her body up from him a mere inch, and then she crashed it back down onto his pelvic bone.

Unfortunately, a scant minute into intercourse, she already knew that another orgasm wasn't going to happen for her. Not this time. For her, if it were to happen, it would happen quickly, with a rapid buildup from the sublime onset to the explosion a couple of minutes or so later, like it had a few hours earlier. This variability was new to her; it hadn't been like this before Charlie. So insertion felt good now, and she wanted to continue, but she also realized that the present moment was as close as she was going to get, for reasons she could not possibly isolate. The land on the horizon that she started out thinking she could reach with ease was instead receding into the distance, with the winds blowing and the tide flowing in the wrong direction.

It was just one of those things. She never could predict with certainty, after the urge possessed her. Her task pivoted now to satisfying her husband. His needs and his heat for her is her priority. She wanted to satisfy him thoroughly, but also, preferably, quickly. And on his back this man was rarely quick. Still, Donny was going along with it. There were times he could seemingly fuck in his sleep.

It was a welcomed scenario.

Getting pregnant during her honeymoon had not been a great idea, in hindsight. She had been like this ever since. She was unprepared for a heightened and unpredictable level of arousal, with sometimes overwhelming response during intercourse, that had abruptly become the norm.

And then she had had to stop due to doctor's orders after the eighth month.

"The Playground Is Closed," she announced to her husband, and switched to grudgingly agreeing to oral when he groused about what a hardship it was for him. After childbirth, minor complications had kept the playground closed for six additional long weeks. So she had continued to service him, with increasing regularity and frequency, in this way. Nearly daily. Which deserves a gold medal. Being a mom and wife is a lot.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

It turned out, she had spoiled him. Weeks, months later now, her husband still expected oral. Every time.

And during her postpartum period, Cheri had discovered that nursing Charlie was both a blessing and a curse; no one had warned her of anything like this slow-burn of arousal she often experienced. Such as moments earlier. So she humped Donny vigorously. Energetically. Furiously. Wholeheartedly. His cock was long and thick.

His cock was at full dimension now, strong and hard and entirely erect inside her, and it still felt good even if she knew she wouldn't cum.

Soon, she knew also, this same oversized cock would begin to chafe her. The sensation would transition from an aura of glowing pleasure, to pinpoints of mild discomfort that might increase the strength of her orgasm if she were to have one, to a wave of burning that would not subside until he withdrew. The timing of this transition for her was quicker when they fucked more than once in a day. And once Donny's motor got running, he would, like any man, not be happy unless he came.

He normally came rapidly the first time, but this was to be his second since sundown. Perhaps he could finish more quickly if they switched positions, but she wanted the control of being on top. She humped harder still, making good use of her aerobics classwork to continue two minutes for him at this accelerated pace riding his cock. It was worth it to her. He began to groan, to growl, to curse in the way she knew well. She was relieved to hear it because it meant his climax was seconds away. It would be easy for her to lift off of him, to pull his cock out from her tender pussy, which was rapidly becoming irritated, in order to delay the ejaculation, and by so doing, to make his eventual climax even stronger, more powerful, more soul-shattering.

But being on top, she had the control, and she was driving toward completion, not perfection. Again and again she slammed her pubic bone against his as her own pussy slurped his cock proudly. On each upward stroke, she tightened to maximize the pressure on Donny's magnificent cock. She was in control. She never wanted the experience to end, and yet she was ready to be done. She was a mass of contradictions. But she was in control.

With a rough shout of “OH” that made Cheri afraid it would wake the infant, Donny's orgasm began, and he shot his remaining load inside her. She, of course, couldn't directly tell the difference in fluid volume inside herself but was simply happy he completed as quickly as he did. She relaxed now, his cock still inside, her groin resting on his. After letting him enjoy the afterglow with thirty seconds of kissing, she climbed off of him, he rolled over onto his side, and she nestled into his back. He was asleep within seconds, and she drifted off soon afterward.

The baby had not woken up. She was content and Donny snuggled her close.

Published 
Written by Hornygymguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments