Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Problems in the Bedroom Until My Buddy Helps Out

"My issues in the bedroom create an opportunity for my buddy to fuck my wife"

103
15 Comments 15
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My wife Ann and I have been married for more than thirty years. It had been over the past few years that I began to experience issues in the bedroom. They were subtle at first but only got worse over time. Our sex life, which once was vibrant and exciting, had slowed to a trickle. Ann seemed okay with the situation, but I knew that wasn’t true. She had been only with me, which made things more important. She had crossed the age of sixty, and there was no reason for her to suffer.

Then, a few months back, a buddy of mine stayed with us for a few days. Dave and I had been friends for over ten years until he moved away a few years back. He had been through a few divorces, and with all of our kids gone, I offered him the opportunity to stay with us. Ann thought the world of him, and they got along really well. She was super excited to see him, and we hung out downstairs and had a few beers on his first night here.

Ann had to work the next day and went to bed just after ten. I noticed Dave checking her out as she headed upstairs. It left Dave and me alone to discuss certain issues. It was then that I mentioned some of the problems I had in the bedroom. I told him I hadn’t been able to satisfy Ann in nearly two years and gave her the opportunity to seek out others. Dave was shocked and had no idea, and his eyes got bigger than saucers. I really wanted another man to seduce her and fuck her until she couldn’t take any more. Dave did not want to immediately offer his services out of fear of offending me. He always had a thing for Ann, though he never shared it outright. He had a firm, lean body and had been with his share of women over the years. The idea of seducing Ann excited him, and he even tossed out a few ideas. We left it there before heading to bed later that evening.

It wasn’t easy to let your wife be in the arms of another man, including a good buddy, but it was something I felt needed to be done. Dave is younger than my wife and has endeared a number of relationships over the years. There would be no better person than him to seduce her.

The next morning, we talked a little about it. I never shared any of this with Ann. Ann knew of my desire to share her, and that was all she knew. That night, we went to dinner before returning to the house. The three of us sat and talked about an array of things. Then, Dave brought up how great Ann looked for her age. Ann felt a bit embarrassed and took it one step further after another glass of wine.

She offered Dave a chance to beat her at a game of pool, and he immediately racked up the balls. They played a total of two games, and I watched Dave’s eyes scour my wife’s butt as she leaned across the table to take a shot. He even helped her out on one shot as he leaned his crotch up against my wife’s ass. It had been arousing to watch each of them flirt with each other and even had me aroused.

Dave hugged Ann right after their last game of pool. The hug lasted more than a minute, and he reached over and kissed her on the lips out of the blue. Ann didn’t object, and they stood there making out for a few minutes before she led him into a spare bedroom next to the bar. I stood behind and watched from the bar as they entered the nearly empty bedroom. They left the door partly open, giving me a clear shot of the bed.

They lay on the bed and made out for a few minutes before Dave undressed her. He slowly removed her shirt and unhooked her bra. Ann’s tits are on the larger side, and Dave had always loved women with big tits. He sucked on her soft nipples while caressing each of them. He slowly reached the top of her jeans and unbuttoned them. He maneuvered them down along with her panties, and she lay there fully naked. He ran his tongue in and around her aroused pussy, teasing her to the point of orgasm. Her body gyrated about the bed, and I heard her moan out, “Oh yes, Dave! Don’t stop!”

Ann loves for her pussy to be sucked, and Dave had his tongue deep inside her for several minutes. He had Ann good and aroused, and she whispered, “I want you to fuck me now!”

Dave quickly slid down his pants and moved on top of my wife. He positioned his large cock up against the lips of my wife’s pussy and asked if she was ready.

“Yes!” she gently moaned out as she felt his cock penetrate between the lips of her swollen pussy.

 “Yes! Yes!” Ann cried out.

She quickly felt a powerful orgasm building, and minutes later, her body suddenly tightened. She came hard all over Dave’s big cock, and she held firmly onto him for a good minute afterward. I sat just outside the room and took another sip of my wine. Seeing my wife of more than thirty years cum on another man’s cock was overwhelming, and I felt a range of emotions. He now rolled her over on top of him as she maneuvered herself down onto his thick cock. She rode his cock like a porn star and came yet again several minutes later.

He then took her from behind, Ann’s favorite position, and she pushed her lovely ass back towards his throbbing member. Dave fucked her with long smooth strokes, and it stoked Ann to cum again. She felt a powerful orgasm building when I heard her cry out, “Fuck me, Dave! Fuck me!”

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

That was all it took, and Ann had one of the most prolific orgasms of her life. It left her barely able to stay up on all fours, and after a few minutes, her body fell flat against the sheets. Dave continued to fuck her in the prone position for several more minutes.

“Do you want me to cum all over your ass?” he suddenly asked.

“Yes!” Ann sternly cried out.

A few minutes had passed, and Dave slid his throbbing cock from my wife’s pussy. He gave his cock several firm strokes when it began to erupt like a cannon. He shot numerous streams of cum all over the cheeks of my wife’s ass, and she lay there still trembling.

It took Ann several minutes to regain her composure and get cleaned up, and we sat and talked about it over another glass of wine. As with Dave, Ann seemed to be handling it all right, but it took me a bit more time to accept what happened. The jealousy, along with not being able to satisfy my wife, left me in a state of flux. We talked very little about what happened and went to bed shortly afterward.

My wife had the next few days off from work, and the three of us visited a nature park and walked two miles. The two of them seemed extremely happy without much guilt, and after going to dinner later that day on Dave’s tab, we headed back to our place for a nightcap.

Feeling a bit frisky, Ann teased Dave right before me. She had on a top without a bra, and her nipples were hard and pierced outward. It certainly had Dave turned on, and the two of them frolicked with one another for nearly an hour before Ann led him back into our spare bedroom.

Ann had been savoring the idea of sucking his big cock, and she removed his pants and briefs and took his cock deep into her mouth. She struggled with his cock at first but had a rhythm down in a matter of minutes. She sucked his cock for nearly fifteen minutes when she suddenly removed her shorts and climbed on top of his cock. She rode his cock hard for several minutes as she rammed herself down onto nearly every inch of his cock. Dave enjoyed it immensely, and he pulled her chest down against his and began to fuck her harder than at any other time in her life. This instantly pushed Ann over the edge, and she came extremely hard all over his cock seconds later. 

Dave then rolled her off his cock and had her get onto all fours. He shoved a few pillows underneath each of her hips and moved in behind her round ass. He fucked her extremely hard for more than twenty minutes. Ann screamed out with every thrust of his cock and had not one but two powerful orgasms. I couldn’t believe how my wife had turned into a raging sex machine. Dave then finished her off by rolling her over onto her back and staring down into her eyes as he fucked her hard for another ten minutes or so.

“I want you to cum with me, Ann!” he moaned out.

A few minutes had passed, and Ann and Dave were at a critical point. Ann had her arms and legs wrapped securely around him while Dave had his cock buried deep inside my wife. It was then everything had come together. Ann began to cum all over his cock while Dave deposited his huge load deep into my wife. It could not be any more perfect of an ending.

They both lay there for several minutes before Dave finally rolled off her. Ann immediately went to bed while Dave and I sat at the bar for a while. He wanted to know if I was happy with his performance, and I told him I was. Dave only had one more night left, and I wasn’t sure Ann could take much more.

The next night started off uneventful. We had been watching a game on television when Ann suddenly came downstairs. She had that look on her face that was hard to describe. I could see she wanted Dave’s cock one last time, but her pussy couldn’t take anymore. It was then she led him into the spare bedroom and removed his pants and briefs. She sucked his cock for nearly twenty minutes as his orgasm was building by the second.

“Oh, fuck Ann! You are going to make me cum!” he shouted out.

Ann rarely ever lets me cum in her mouth, and certainly not down her throat, but she now began to stroke his cock while sucking it at the same time. It had been only about a minute or so later when Dave began to moan out. I heard Ann struggling to take his load, and she gagged on his cock for a brief second before swallowing a good portion of his load.

She could not believe how it felt to swallow another man’s load, and we sat and talked about him being with us over the past few days. Ann asked him if he was going to come back anytime soon. Dave said he would like to, but it would be up to me to decide.

A few months had passed, and things were pretty much back to normal. I had not heard from Dave since that night and can only speculate he found another girlfriend. It wasn’t until a few nights back that he suddenly texted me and wanted to bring his new girlfriend to meet us. Knowing Dave too well, he probably wants to do a threesome with his new girlfriend and my wife. I told him we were excited to meet her, but who knows what he actually has on his mind.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments