Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pregnant, Lactating MILF Seeks Relief from Neighbors - Part 1

"A pregnant, lactating MILF seeks the attention from neighbors that her husband wasn't giving her."

72
15 Comments 15
25.0k Views 25.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story has been edited from the original posting to allow for a transition to Part 2, which some readers requested. Part 2 starts as a Wife Lovers story, but transitions to a Swinger story, along with bisexual cock sucking."

My husband, Bryan, and I met in our senior year in college. After graduation, we got married and moved to Charleston, where we worked and saved our money, while living in an apartment in the city. Three years later, we had enough saved for a down payment on a home, and we moved to the suburbs, finding a modest home on a cul-de-sac in a nice subdivision.

We also decided to start a family, and at the age of twenty-six, I gave birth to our beautiful daughter. My name is Jennifer, although most people call me Jen, and I love our lifestyle in our neighborhood. There are several other young families on our cul-de-sac, and we socialize with all of them. Those other husbands give me a lot of attention, too, as I’ll explain.

I don’t mean to brag, but I look a lot like the actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and I’m petite at only five feet and two inches tall. I got back to almost my normal weight of one hundred and twenty-three pounds, within a month after giving birth, but I was a few pounds heavier since I was breastfeeding our daughter, and my normal 34D breasts had grown to full and round 34DDs.

We both wanted to have another child, close in age to our first, and I was able to get pregnant again only four months after giving birth. Bryan is an average guy, at six feet tall and weighing about one hundred and seventy-five pounds, and we had an active sex life, from the time we met up until after the birth of our daughter. His thick, seven-inch cock satisfies my lust very well, and he enjoys sucking my pussy, even after we fuck.  He enjoyed sucking my milk-swollen breasts at first, but after I got pregnant again, he seemed to lose interest.

I don’t know if it just seemed too weird to him to be fucking a lactating mother who is also pregnant, or maybe it was because he was tired from traveling more for his job, but we were having sex only about once every two weeks, instead of almost daily as we had done in the past. Unfortunately, my libido was increasing. I had read that it was hard to predict how lactation and pregnancy can affect women, with some losing interest in sex entirely, while others become hypersexualized.

Intimate Conversation with Sarah

We had become good friends with our next-door neighbors, Sarah and Paul, and they are about our ages, also with a newborn baby. Paul is a good-looking guy, a little taller and heavier than, Bryan, and Sarah is pretty, but not as petite as me, being five feet and six inches tall and weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She also has smaller breasts, maybe 34Cs, but they were bigger than since she’s lactating. Paul is more than obvious about staring at me whenever we’re together.

On a Friday after I was a little over four months pregnant, when my baby-bump was starting to show, I took our daughter over to Sarah’s to play with her son. I thought I knew her well enough by then to ask personal questions.

After sitting on the couch together and making small talk about our babies for a few minutes, I asked, “I hope you don’t mind me asking this, Sarah, but how has your sex drive been since giving birth?”

She smiled weakly and responded, “Well, to tell you the truth, and unfortunately for Paul, I’ve had no interest in having sex with him since having our baby. Paul’s after me all the time for sex, but I just haven’t felt like it. What about you?”

I answered, “That’s really interesting that we have reacted so differently. My sex drive has increased dramatically, even though I’m pregnant again and breastfeeding, and Bryan doesn’t seem to have any interest in sex right now.”

Then without thinking through the ramifications, I continued, blurting out, “It almost seems like we need to swap husbands for a while, or something.”

Sarah laughed and replied, “Well, I don’t know how Bryan would feel about that, but Paul would be incredibly happy. He’s always making comments about how pretty you are, and he loves your big breasts.”

I said, “Oh, come on now, Sarah, Bryan has told me many times how good looking he thinks you are. How would Paul have the balls to make comments like that to you?”

She answered, “Yeah, I know that sounds strange, but he’s always been open like that with me. We were just good friends for a long time in college, before we started dating and got serious. He used to always talk with me and ask very personal questions about the girls who were our mutual friends that he had the hots for. I would tell him the truth about if I thought they’d be an easy lay, or whatever he wanted to know, and even helped him get dates with them. It was kind of fun helping him to get fucked.”

I was surprised that he would be so open with her and hoped that she wasn’t upset with me. So, I said, “I’m sorry that he’s said those things. I’ve never done anything to encourage him and hope that doesn’t hurt our friendship.”

Sarah giggled and said, “That’s not a problem for me. He’s always been highly sexed, and he even fucked a couple of my girlfriends after we started going steady. There was nothing emotional involved, and it was just sex for the sake of sex. He’s very well-hung, and I didn’t mind sharing with my friends.”

I forgot how it came up in conversation, but Bryan had mentioned to me several times how he had seen Paul's soft cock when they were pissing at a bar, so I knew that it had to be impressive for my husband to tell me about another man's cock.

So, I said, "Yeah, this might sound a little kinky, but believe it or not, Bryan has told me about Paul's big cock several times, after seeing it when they were pissing, and he seemed to be impressed with it.  What has Paul said about me, anyway?”

She thought for a second and answered, “To be honest, I think a lot of it has to do with how much you look like Jennifer Love Hewitt. He’s always been a big fan of hers, and especially her overall figure and big breasts. He’s always saying how you put her to shame, especially since you’ve been breastfeeding the baby. Hell, in case you haven’t noticed, all the men in our neighborhood are attracted to you. Even some of the women think those milk jugs of yours are amazing. I mean, I’d even…”

Her voice trailed off and she didn’t finish what she was saying. But what I thought she was going to say was turning me on, and I asked, “Oh come on now, Sarah, what were you saying? You’d even what?”

Sarah looked embarrassed as she answered, “I don’t want you to think badly of me or offend you, but I experimented with a couple of my girlfriends in college, and I’d love to get a taste of those big boobs of yours.”

I also had a sexual experience with my best friend in our senior year in high school and was aroused at the thought of releasing at least some of my sexual tension with Sarah.

She was lactating too, and I said, “I don’t think badly of you at all. I had some sexual experiences with my best friend in high school, and hearing you say that you’d like to get a taste of me, makes me think I’d like to get a taste of you since we’re both lactating. But why would you be interested in sex with me when you’re not with Paul?”

She smiled coyly at me, and replied, “I’m not sure that I can explain it. The idea of being penetrated by Paul’s big cock is a turn off right now, especially since he is an aggressive lover. But the idea of having an intimate, loving encounter with another woman seems so arousing and gets me wet just thinking about it.”

I was becoming aroused at the idea of having sex with Sarah, and in the back of my mind, I was thinking that if I had sex with her, then maybe she’d be willing to share Paul with me, just like she shared him with friends in college.

Our kids were playing on the floor near us and we couldn’t do anything then, so I said, “I’m getting wet too, Sarah, and I’d love to be intimate with you. Let’s feed the babies in a little while, and after we put them down for a nap, maybe we can explore our mutual attraction.”

We fed our babies about an hour later, and it was such an idyllic scene, with two mothers breastfeeding their babies, in the way nature intended. The more I studied her pretty face, the more I realized that she looks a lot like the actress, Kate Beckinsale. Then we put our babies down for their naps, hers in his crib, and mine in the infant carrier I brought with me, and Sarah and I were then alone in the family room.

First Sexual Encounter with Sarah

Sarah sat next to me on the couch, and after looking into each other’s eyes momentarily, she leaned in to kiss me, pressing me back against the couch. It was a gentle, loving, tongue-probing kiss, and I love the softness of her thick lips and the taste of her tongue. It was amazing being with a woman for the first time in over eight years, and I liked the way she was taking charge as the aggressor. She began rubbing my breasts as we kissed, and I did the same with her.

After kissing for what seemed like ten minutes, she broke our kiss, and said in a throaty voice, “Let’s get these clothes off and go to my bedroom, where we’ll be more comfortable.”

We stripped and moved onto her bed, where she laid partially over me and we kissed again, while she squeezed my breast until it began leaking milk. Then she leaned down to suck my areola and nipple into her mouth and began suckling me. That felt so wonderful having her suckle me, since Bryan was no longer doing it, and I felt it all the way to my pussy.

I twisted around in her bed, with her still sucking my breast, and got us into a shortened, side-by-side sixty-nine, where I was able to take her breast into my mouth. Her milk began to flow almost immediately, and the wet sounds of sucking permeated the room. She was soon being assertive again, and rolled on top of me, smothering me in her milk-filled breasts, as we continued to suck each other. I loved being held under her that way.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

We switched breasts after about ten minutes, and drained the other side, and I sensed the aroma of my pussy and hers too, since we were both so wet. After another ten minutes, Sarah began to push herself farther down my torso, kissing and sucking me and my baby bump, as she got to my belly button. We sucked and tongued each other’s belly buttons, with her still on top of me, until she slid even farther down.

She began sucking my pussy, as I covered her thick-lipped, hairy pussy with my mouth, and it felt so wonderful having her suck my vulva, probing it with her tongue, as she also sucked my swollen clit. I did the same for her, and I loved experiencing the taste of a woman after so many years. We sucked each other to orgasm before she rolled off me and turned around to kiss me again.

I tasted and smelled the aroma of my own pussy in her mouth and on her face, until she moved down and spread my legs, before moving between them with her spread legs, and we had a glorious scissor-fuck, mashing and grinding our pussies together in a fit of pure, primal lust. We both orgasmed again while fucking.

We cuddled on the bed after that, kissing and caressing each other, and we fell asleep for almost two hours, until we heard the babies crying. Sarah kissed me again, and then said, “That was amazing, Jen, and I hope this is the first of many times we can be together like this. It felt so good to be touched and loved again.”

The babies were playing again as we sat back on the couch, and I was hoping that Sarah would offer to let Paul fuck me. When she didn’t, I said, “It was amazing being with you, Sarah, and I do want to be with you as often as we can. But I also have a need for what Paul has between his legs. I was hoping there was at least a chance that you’d be willing to share him with me, just like you shared him in college.”

She thought for a few seconds and took my hand as she responded, “Yes, Jen, I’d be happy to share Paul with you, at least until I’m feeling more up to fucking him, especially if we can have our time together. But I want to be there to watch and maybe even participate somehow. Would that be good for you?”

I didn’t know what she meant about participating, but I didn’t really care, so long as I could get fucked by what she called his big cock. I replied, “Hell, yes, that will be good for me. When can we make this happen?”

Sarah answered, “I’ll talk with Paul tonight, and I know he’ll be excited. I think he’ll even be excited when I tell him what we did together, and he’ll probably want to watch. It should be fairly easy to get together with both of us involved, and you’ll just need to make an excuse to come over here in the evening or on a weekend day, leaving Bryan home to take care of the baby.”

I was curious about his cock, and said, “You’ve mentioned that Paul has a big cock, but didn’t say how big. Please give me an idea of what to expect. And do you think he’ll really want me since I’m pregnant?”

She said, “Paul’s uncircumcised cock is thick and meaty, with bulging veins all over the surface, and it’s six inches long on soft, and nine inches long on hard. He also has lemon-sized, low-hanging balls, and he can fuck for longer than most men before ejaculating. I always have multiple orgasms fucking him.”

Sarah paused for a moment, and continued, “He loved sucking and fucking me when I was pregnant, and he’ll want to suck every inch of your luscious body and will enjoy those big milk jugs of yours. And judging from the things he’s said about you before, he’ll love burying his big cock in your married pussy. So, it won’t be a quick fuck, and he'll enjoy making love with you. You can come over again tomorrow, and I’ll let you know how he reacted to your offer to fuck him.”

Making Plans to Fuck Paul

I went to see Sarah the next day, and after feeding our babies and putting them down for a nap, we had time to talk. She said, “Oh my goodness, Jen, Paul could barely contain his excitement when I told him what we did together yesterday, and especially that you wanted to fuck him. He was like a kid in a candy store and thanked me profusely for allowing it. He was even more aroused when I told him that a condition of my generosity is that you and I will continue being intimate.”

Sarah leaned over to kiss me, and we ended up in her bedroom again, having passionate sex. I love her body as much as she loves mine, and we explored each other’s bodies for two hours again until our babies woke up.

Then she said, “Paul would love it if you could come over this weekend, and he wants to watch us together to get things started.”

We made plans for me to go over on Saturday, around noon, when we had just put our babies down for naps, and it would be a no-fuss situation for Bryan to babysit. I told Bryan that I was going over to help Sarah with a project but didn’t tell him that it involved Paul’s big cock.

It was a little embarrassing facing Paul, with all of us knowing what was going to happen, but we eased into it, sitting on the couch together, and talking about other things at first. Then Sarah leaned in to kiss me, before taking my hand and leading me to their bedroom. We got undressed as Paul watched, and I loved the way he was devouring my body with his eyes.

Then Sarah and I got on the bed in a shortened, side-by-side sixty-nine, sucking each other’s lactating tits, as Paul got undressed and laid on his side behind me, in the opposite direction, with his head down by my ass. I was sandwiched between them as he began sucking and licking my ass, as I parted my legs for him, and he worked his way to my pussy.

Paul ran his tongue through my ass crack, grazing my asshole, before sucking my thick-lipped, hairy pussy, and I felt his big cock hardening against the back of my head. Sarah slowly slid farther down my torso, as we licked and sucked each other’s bellies and pubis mounds, until I was sucking her pussy, and she was facing my pussy with Bryan already sucking it.

It was an amazing feeling when they kissed by my pussy, and licked and sucked my pussy, while alternately kissing, and sharing me. Then, Paul pulled away momentarily before rolling us over, with me on top of Sarah, as he moved between my legs to fuck me, while Sarah was sucking my clit. He lovingly rubbed and massaged my inner thighs, and then my ass cheeks, bringing his hands up to knead my cheeks, as I felt his huge cock pushing into my pussy.

His cock was stretching my married pussy, and he leaned over to whisper in my ear, as I was sucking his wife’s pussy, “Don’t worry, Jen, I’ve seen Bryan’s cock before at the urinals in a bar, and although he's pretty well-hung, I know that you couldn't be used to something my size. He's seen my cock  too, and although he didn't say anything, I could tell by the way he stared at my meat that it was impressive to him. And I also need to be careful not to harm you or the baby. Just relax, enjoy it, and let me know if you get uncomfortable.”

Paul pressed inch after inch of his thick cock into me, and it felt so good having my pussy stretched. He got into a rhythm with what felt like seven inches of his cock inside me, and I felt his big balls slapping against my inner thighs, as they must have also been dragging across Sarah’s face.

I was having constant orgasms on his cock, and he fucked me for over five minutes, before I felt his cock throbbing and flexing inside me, and he whispered in my ear again, “Oh fuck, Jen, feel that? I’m breeding your married pussy. It’s a good thing you’re already pregnant, or I’d be giving you a baby with my big load. I’ve wanted to do this for so fucking long.”

He kept fucking me with his deflating cock, and I felt Sarah sucking around his shaft and my pussy, eating the cum that was leaking out of me. Then he pulled out, and as Sarah covered my pussy with her mouth to eat me out, Paul moved up and laid next to us, in a position where I was able to lean over and suck his soft, slimy cock.

I love his thick, meaty cock and those big balls, and I sucked his cock as Sarah continued cleaning my pussy. I finally rolled off Sarah, on the other side of Paul, and after she turned around, they each took a breast to suckle me, as she fingered my pussy, and Paul softly rubbed my pregnant belly. They sucked my breasts and drank my milk for what seemed like ten minutes, and then Paul moved up to kiss me, even though I had just sucked his cock clean of his cum.

They’re a very erotic couple, and I liked the way they are both so orally oriented and shared me. When we separated, Paul said, “I was so surprised and happy when Sarah told me that you had needs that I could fulfill, Jen, and I can’t imagine what the fuck is wrong with Bryan. You and Sarah are two of the sexiest women I’ve ever known, and I love seeing you two together, almost as much as I loved being with you. Please tell me that you can stay a little longer today and that we can continue meeting in the future for as long as Sarah will allow it.”

I said, “This has been a wonderful experience for me too, with both of you, and I loved having your huge cock inside me. I’m hoping that you, Jen, will want us to continue this even after you’re feeling up to being fucked again. Maybe I can eventually get Bryan interested in swapping with you guys, and I'll be thinking about how to do that.”

We stayed in bed together for another hour, sometimes with Sarah and I sucking and even scissor-fucking each other, and other times with Paul kissing me and suckling my breasts. He even fucked me again before I left for home, that time with me on my back and Sarah sitting on my face, feeding me her juicy pussy.

Since our first time together, Sarah and I are intimate an average of three times a week for the next month, not including the almost weekly meetings with Sarah and Paul together, for me to enjoy his big cock. Sarah hasn’t cut me off yet, and I  started thinking of way to get Bryan interested in joining us.

See part 2, where we convince Bryan to join the party.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments