Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing A Dangerous Game

"With their marrige in a rut sexually a couple start role playing only it didn’t go as husband had planned"

182
32 Comments 32
15.6k Views 15.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes, you get what you want and other times you get a whole lot more than you bargained for. This is a tale of role-playing gone a little too far. I hope you enjoy reading this latest story, and don’t forget to vote if you like it and leave me a message if you can relate to it in any way."

After twelve years together, Abigail, my wife, and I found ourselves at a stale point in our marriage, as most couples do. We did the usual things to inject some excitement into it. We started watching porn together, mutual masturbation, risky outdoor sex adventures, even a little bit of exhibitionism. But while it was exciting for a little while, the novelty seemed to wane quickly, and we found ourselves back in the same rut.

I should mention that sex has never been bad between us, and we love each other madly. We just couldn't get past sex being somehow routine and vanilla. 

It dawned on me that I had started sneaking off and hiding from Abby to masturbate more and more over the last six months. I would jerk off watching my favorite genre of porn, reluctance, and bondage. 

I love seeing women taken, tied up, and made to perform sexual pleasures, most times being filmed and blackmailed. I fantasize about men breaking into our house, tieing Abby and me up. But when they realized we had nothing worth stealing, they would strip Abby naked and force her to fuck and suck their cocks while threatening to hurt me if she didn't, all the while making comments about the wetness of her pussy, the stiffness of her nipples and the aroused gleam in her eyes.

I wasn't sure if Abby watched porn, but two days ago, I found her stash of toys, and Jesus Christ! I was astounded by her collection, some of which sort of freaked me out. I never considered Abby to be a size queen, but one of her dildos was the size of my forearm. In fact, it was a forearm complete with a closed fist on one end and a cupped pointed set of fingers on the other. The thing was damn near two feet long.

I had been so wrapped up in my own little world of beating my meat to captive and reluctance porn, I had foregone my husband's duties to Abby, and clearly, she had taken matters into her own hands, literally.

I decided to take a few days to think about what I had seen in her bottom drawer under the towel. Then I would sit down with Abby and talk to her about the lack of sex in our marriage and how we could get the spark back together.

I came home from work the next day a little earlier than usual after an incident at work involving a small fire in the factory. Abby was still at work. She worked three days a week as a special needs carer at a local disability center. Something I knew drained her mentally and could be the cause of the lack of sex lately. 

As I walked past our small office, I saw the flicker of light from the computer screen reflecting in the window. Strange, I thought. Abby doesn't usually leave the computer on. I walked around the desk to be confronted with a video playing on a loop of a woman being completely rail from behind by a large black guy. At the same time, What I assumed was her husband was sitting on the edge of the bed next to them, stroking his short, fat cock.

Cuckold porn my wife has been watching cuckold porn. What the hell? She had never told me she was into that sort of thing. I had repeatedly asked her to share her fantasies with me, hoping we might make some of them come true.

Sitting down, I started browsing the search history. I found Abby had been reading lots of erotic stories of cuckold relationships. I found myself sitting down and reading one where the couple was in a similar situation as us.

Trying to spice up their marriage, they decided to go to bars. He would go in first, find a seat at the end of the bar then the wife would come in ten minutes later and take a seat at the bar. She was dressed sexy but not slutty, and he watched as men flirted with her, bought her drinks, and danced with her. As the night went on, she let her suitor's hands roam freely over her body as they danced.

Then she would signal to her husband it was time to leave, and they would go home and have fantastic sex. But as time went by, though, the husband wanted to see more and more until he would go home alone. Waiting for his wife to arrive either early hours of the morning or the next day, having been fucked all night by her chosen lover.

At first, the wife would tell the husband all the details of her night while she rode his cock. But eventually, she started to bring him home cream pies and force him to lick her clean while she described in detail how much better her lover could fuck her and how much better their cock was than his.

I found myself with a raging hard-on reading this story. I jerked off to a powerful orgasm, imagining Abby flirting with other men while I watched. I don't think I would ever descend into the bowels of full cuckoldness as the story's husband did. 

Abby is stunning at five feet five inches tall with long curly dark hair. The most perfect set of thirty-six C tits you have ever seen, crystal blue eyes, and the most kissable red lips.

I must admit, during our times of trying to spice things up. The outdoor sex was the most rewarding for me. I guess it was the thrill of someone catching us and seeing my beautiful wife naked. 

Perhaps there is a little bit of cuckold in me after all. I continued to go through the history on the computer until Abby got home, and it was evident that Abby desired sex with someone else. She wanted to cuckold me.

I made an appointment for the following Friday night to go out for dinner. I made a booking at an Italian restaurant downtown, Abby's favorite food. I chose this particular restaurant because I knew there was a bar within walking distance with a band playing on the weekends, and it was also a notorious pickup joint.

I had no idea what the plan was, only that I wanted to get a few red wines into Abby and then sit back and see if anyone would hit on her. I wanted to see how she would react to the attention and how that would make me feel.

When Friday night came around, Abby was getting ready for our night out. I noticed she was dressed very conservatively. So I suggested she treat the evening as date night and dress a little sexier. Abby headed back into the bedroom to change.

I was blown away when she came back out. She took sexy to an entirely new level. She wore an emerald green dress with a plunging neckline that barely contained her perfect breast, but it also plunged down at the back, leaving no doubt she wasn't wearing a bra. 

There was a long split up the side so high when she walked, you could see the lace tops of her stockings. But it was when she bent over to adjust the strap on her high heel shoes; the top gapped open, and both her hard and very erect nipples came into view.  

I must have had a shocked look on my face when she stood back up.

"Are you ok? It's too much, isn't it? I'll change again."

"No!" I shouted out a little too quickly and possibly too loud. "It's perfect; it's better than perfect you look like a princess."

"Oh, thank you, sweetie. You are so kind, but are you sure it's not too much? The dress is too tight to wear panties; they will show. Is that a problem? she said, pulling the dress apart at the split, exposing a freshly shaved pussy.

"Absolutely not," I said, sliding my hand under her dress and running my fingers over her smooth pussy lips. "Oh, my, Abby, how did you get your pussy to feel so smooth? It normally still has some stubble after you shave."

"Well, as a surprise, I spent the day at the salon, and I had it waxed for the first time. I love the way it feels. I have struggled not to keep touching myself all day. It's like my pussy is constantly wet.

"Shit, I can understand why. And you are so wet, baby," I said as my fingers slid inside her a little too easily.

"Hey, don't start something you can't finish. We have a date, don't we?"

"Yes, you're right, and if we don't get moving, we will be late."

Dinner was excellent, and we went through two bottles of wine before it was over. I suggested to Abby that we check out a bar close by, and she readily agreed after I told her there was a band, as I know Abby loves to dance. Stopping just short of the bar, I took her hands in mine and said to her, "Remember when we used to role-play sometimes to spice things up again?"

"Yes, of course I do. It was fun, but the spark never seemed to last long. Why do you ask?"

"Abby, I love you very much." 

"I love you too, darling, but you are starting to concern me now. What's going on?"

"No, nothing like that. I was just wondering if you wanted to do some role-playing tonight. Because I have an idea if you're interested."

"Oh, ok. What were you thinking?"

"What if you went in the bar first on your own, and I wait out here and come in ten minutes later and sit somewhere else and see if anyone hits on you?"

"Hmm, let me get this straight. You want to watch other men hit on me and flirt with me while you watch? What do you get out of that? I mean, I would possibly get free drinks and maybe a dance or two. I'm just not sure how this would make you happy."

"Do you remember when we would sometimes have sex in public and expose you accidentally? Do you know why that excited me? It was because I loved the thought of other men seeing my super hot wife's naked body and maybe jerking off to you."

"Ok, yes! Oh my, that sounds super exciting. I'm on board totally."

I couldn't help but notice that Abby was a little too excited and eager to try this new game. Maybe it was the two bottles of red wine already consumed. Still, I felt Abby was hoping for a lot more than simple flirting, especially after seeing the porn she had been searching for. I wasn't sure how far I would let things go, but the idea of men finding Abby sexy was very appealing.

Abby headed into the bar, and I waited outside for around fifteen minutes. In that time, lots of people had gone inside. It seemed to be a popular spot.

I walked in, and it was much busier than I expected, and I had trouble spotting Abby. I headed to the bar to get a drink and find a better advantage spot to find Abby. Suddenly the song playing stopped, and I heard Abby's distinct laugh coming from somewhere to my left. But looking over, all I could see was a group of around six guys at the bar.

So I tried to get closer and get a better look, and sure enough, there was Abby surrounded by the guys laughing and joking around with them. I admit I was shocked she had attracted that much attention so quickly.

I grabbed a stool close by, trying to hear what they were talking about. But the music came back on, and I couldn't hear a thing.

Suddenly, the group parted, and one of the guys, a tall, good-looking guy, pulled Abby by the hand onto the dance floor.

They danced together, but it was a fast song, so there wasn't much touching, just the occasional spin and bum grinding. But that changed when the music did. The next song was a slow one, and I watched as my wife's arms went around the stranger's neck and his hands rested on her hips, and they swayed to the music.

He leaned in and said something to Abby, only he didn't move back again. I watched as his hands moved from her hips to her arse cheeks. I watched as he cupped her butt cheeks and rubbed them. The surprising thing was Abby didn't attempt to stop him.

As the song continued, I noticed their bodies pressed together. There was no gap between them now. Abby had her head on his shoulder while his hands caressed her soft bum cheeks.

I tried to process what I was seeing. My wife of twelve years was openly letting a stranger grope her arse, knowing I was in here somewhere watching her. What a rollercoaster of emotions. I had them all from jealousy, anger, shock, lust, and desire. But the one emotion that stood out literally was mini me in my pants. My cock was rock hard, so much so that It hurt. The feeling of horniness was beyond comprehension.

loretachuby
Online Now!
Lush Cams
loretachuby

The song ended, and the guy feeling up my wife lent down to kiss my wife to thank her for the dance. But when their lips met, my wife went for it, and they went into a full, passionate kiss.

No sooner had they returned to the bar, and another guy took Abby's hand and dragged her onto the dance floor. I sat and watched as all six men danced with my Abby. Every one of them took liberties, groping her pantyless arse. The third guy really tried his luck and put his hand on Abby's breast, but she pushed it away.

But after every dance, it ended the same way Abby would kiss them passionately, thanking them for the dance. My cock was about to burst through my pants. I can't say I was overly thrilled about Abby kissing them. I felt that was something personal and should be reserved only for me.

But I had no idea how sexy it was to see another man's hands on my sexy wife's body. I can't remember feeling this hot for a long time. Abby was sitting back at the bar and having a drink when the music came back on. I walked over, squeezed between the guys talking to her, and grabbed her by the hand. 

"Can I have this dance with you, please, lovely lady?"

The guys all started to protest. One even grabbed my shoulder to pull me away, but Abby stood up and spoke.

"It's ok, guys. There is plenty of me to go around; besides, I'm not the sort of lady who can say no to anything. So it's ok. I would be happy to dance with you."

All the guys gave me a death stare as I pulled Abby to the dance floor. I could tell they were pissed off I had cut their lunch. Once on the dance floor, Abby put her arms around my neck, and we danced close.

"Baby, this was a fantastic idea. The guys have all been so lovely to me and have been buying me drinks all night. But God, I'm so horny right now my pussy is leaking down my thighs."

"I can see you have been having a good time. They have all had a good time groping your arse."

"You're not angry, are you darling? I mean, it was your idea. You said it might excite you to watch guys flirt with me, and it's just been a little bit of bum rubbing. Pretty harmless, really."

"No, I'm not angry at all about the touching. I was a little upset you kissed them all, though, if I'm honest. That seems a little bit intimate. Not sure I like that."

"Oh, sweetie, is my husband a little bit jealous? Ok, I promise I won't kiss them anymore. Maybe I'll have to think of another way to put these pretty lips to good use. Perhaps I'll suck all their big fat cocks. They have been pushing them up against me while dancing."

"Holy shit, Abby. What's gotten into you? Do you really want to suck their cocks?"

"I'll tell you what hasn't gotten into me for quite a while now, and that's your big cock. You have been too busy jerking off instead of fucking your beautiful horny wife. So yeah, maybe I will suck some dick tonight, even if it's just to teach you a lesson not to neglect your duties as a husband to take care of his wife."

Shit, she knows I have been jerking off instead of fucking her. God, just the thought of her sucking another guy's dick is making me crazy with desire. My mind was racing, and suddenly, I just blurted it out.

"Do it. I want you to suck someone's cock tonight. You're right; I have failed you as a husband. So I want you to suck someone's cock. I want you to have some sexual release that you deserve."

"Danny, are you serious right now? Don't joke about something like that. My pussy juices have been running down my legs for the last hour, and a couple of these guys are packing huge dick. You can't dare a horny, drunk woman to do something like that and expect her not to do it."

"Abby, You left your internet browser open, and I have seen the porn you have been watching and the stories you have been reading. Where do you think I got the idea from for tonight? I'm ok with this. If you want to suck someone's cock I'm good with it."

Abby hugged me tight, squeezing my neck, and said, " I love you so much right now, you have no idea how excited I am. I promise this will change our world. Everything I read had positive endings for couples sharing their wives."

"Ok, I trust you. But I never want to lose you. I love you too much. Do you have anyone in mind that you might like to do it with?"

"You will never lose me. I promise, and just so you know, I'll fuck you stupid when we get home, so you better be ready. I guess you wouldn't let me suck all six, would you? It's just I can't decide which one I liked best."

I frowned at Abby, hoping she was joking but secretly hoping she wasn't.

"I was joking, sweetheart. I know precisely whose dick I want to suck, Brian. He was the first guy I danced with. The things he said he wanted to do to me while we were dancing had me weak in the knees. Now let me get back over there so I can make a plan to get alone with him."

I escorted Abby back to the bar, thanking her for the dance. She immediately settled in between the guys and picked up the drink the guys had bought her. I had my doubts it would even happen. I mean, we're in a bar. Where would she be able to suck someone's cock.

I sat on the bar stool and watched my wife interact with the men. She became very flirty and was no longer careful about the split in her dress. Even from where I was sitting, I could see her exposed thighs, the dress now swept to one side, barely covering her naked pussy.

Brian, the guy we mentioned, was leaning on the bar behind and slightly to the side of Abby. His eyes never left Abby's neckline. I realized the sneaky fucker must be able to see Abby's nipples every time she lent forward. Which was all the time when she laughed, and she was laughing a lot. She does that after a few drinks.

Brian bent down and whispered something in Abby's ear, and she turned and looked at him with pure lust. She grabbed his hand and dragged him out to dance.

I have no idea what he said, but it was definitely something that aroused Abby. She was a different woman. She wasn't just dancing this time around. She was grinding all over him, and his hands were all over her body. I watched as he groped and squeezed her arse with one hand, the other between their bodies. It was out of site, but I think he had his hand in the split of the dress rubbing her pussy.

Again my mind was awash with multiple feelings. I felt a little sick and a bit angry, but mainly, I was horny as fuck. I felt like pulling my cock out and jerking off, watching them together. Then he leaned down and went in for a hot kiss. Abby ignored my request not to kiss and feverishly kissed him back.

I couldn't watch, so I ordered another drink, and while I was using my card on the machine to pay for it, Abby and Brian disappeared. I turned back to the dance floor and couldn't see them anywhere. I instantly panicked. Where the fuck could they have gone? I got up and started to look around. I was next to the toilets, so they hadn't gone there.

Panicking, I quickly grabbed my wallet and was about to head outside when I heard two of the guys Abby had been with talking.

"No, give him another five minutes. Let him get the slut undressed. Then we will go out. Once she has had Brian's huge cock, she won't resist taking ours."

"What the fuck? Where had he taken her?" I raced outside and headed down the alley next to the bar. There was a car park out the back. Almost sprinting down the alley, I arrived at the car park. But there was nothing. I couldn't see them anywhere.

My heart sank. I had played a dangerous game, and now it was turning into my worst nightmare. Then I remembered the two guys talking. They said they would follow in five minutes. "Fuck!" I screamed and sprinted back down the alley.

I caught them just as the five other guys rounded the corner on the other side of the street. I raced across the road and followed them. Trying not to let on that I was there. They didn't go far before they headed into a single-story house.

I waited for them to enter the house then I snuck down the drive to see if I could see what was going on inside. I genuinely felt sick to my stomach. This could go really bad. There was no way I could fight them all. And it sounds like they all wanted to fuck Abby.

I couldn't wait another second. I had to save Abby from being gang bang by all these guys. I tried the handle on the front door it wasn't locked, so I burst into the front room.

Much to my surprise, no one was naked, not even Abby. She was sitting on a settee between Brian and another guy. But as I entered the room, two guys grabbed me from either side. They held me tight. There was no point in struggling.

"Glad you could finally join us, Danny. Guys, this is my husband, Danny."

"Abby, what the fuck is going on?"

"Shall I start at the beginning? I had no idea you were planning this, but when you suggested it, I loved the idea. I could do a bit of flirting and get some much-needed attention. Brian approached me as soon as I arrived and bought me a drink. He asked the usual questions, and as I was talking, I began to feel sad that we were resorting to this to encourage you to want to have sex with me."

"Abby, please stop. Let's just go home and sort this out."

"Danny, I need you to remain quiet while I explain what is going to happen here tonight. Do you realize it's been six months since we made love? Six months! That's unacceptable, Danny, especially since you would rather jerk off to porn than fuck me. That's right, Danny, I know about the porn. You're not the only one that knows how to do a history search. And you are into some really fucked up shit."

"Anyway, Brian was an excellent listener, and I found myself telling him everything. Even the fact you were outside waiting to come in. Then Brian suggested we give you a bit of a show to arouse you into wanting to actually take me home and fuck me. But with all the alcohol, the close dancing, and bum touching, I became so horny I thought I would cum while on the dance floor. I just wanted to go home and fuck you. But that's when you came and asked to dance. I assumed you had seen enough and wanted to take me home and fuck.

"But oh no, not my Danny, you hadn't seen enough. Then you suggest That I suck one of these lovely young men's penises. You said you knew what porn I was watching, suggesting you were ok if I cuckolded you by sucking a stranger's cock. In fact more than ok with it. You didn't ask if I wanted to. You told me I had to. 

"What were your exact words? 'Do it! I want you to suck someone's cock tonight.' Well, Danny, your fantasy is going to come true. And so is mine. You see, Danny, my fantasy is to be gangbanged but multiple men. Not so different from yours, just more dick for me. So, now you will be tied to that chair over there, and then you will watch as I cuckold you with these six lovely gentlemen."

"No fucking way," I yelled, struggling to get free, and also hard as a rock and a swelling heat pooling low in my belly.

"Danny seems very eager to get into his new role as Cuckold husband. He is getting all excited to be tied up and watch while I get fucked. That's right, honey. I've seen your porn browsing history as well. Reluctance and captive porn, well, your fantasy is about to come true, just not exactly how you imagined it would. Go ahead and tie him down, boys," Abby said as I watched her dress slither down her body, leaving her naked except for her thigh highs and heels.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments