Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Hawaiian Vacation Part 2

"I watch my wife join our hotel room neighbors"

29
7 Comments 7
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Sheri and I returned from the swimming pool at around 10pm.We spent a few hours that day with Matt and Rya, the couple in the next room, at the pool sharing drinks and small talk. Since the hotel is what it is, there was a lot of innuendo and sexual comments from everyone. The more we drank, the dirtier the talk got.

We saw Matt and Rya heading to the rooms about a half an hour earlier. It was a windy night and even Sheri commented how the wind blowing through Rya’s hair and making her dress tight to her body was sexy as hell.

Our room door was barely closed as Sheri started to peel off her swimsuit. She walked topless over to the couch and sat down. Once the rest of her bathing suit was off, she motioned for me to join her as her fingers started stroking her clit.

I took off my bathing suit and joined her on the couch. She started to crawl on top of me when we heard a familiar sound. Matt and Rya were going at it again, but this time it was much louder than earlier.

Sheri sat on my lap and listened for a few moments.

“Are they on the balcony?” Sheri asked me.

“Only one way to find out,” I replied.

We walked out onto the balcony and Sheri quickly looked around to confirm no one else could see us. The trees and other building provided plenty of cover.

As we turned toward their room, the sounds got louder and we saw Rya bent over the small table getting fucked from behind by Matt. They both looked over and saw us… they didn’t even flinch.

Sheri stood in front of me and pressed her ass against my cock. I reached my arm around her waist and started to rub my fingers against her clit. She took her hands and pressed her tits together to show off to the other couple.

Matt pulled on Rya’s hair and shifted her over from the table to the railing that connected our two balconies. He continued fucking her as Rya let out small groans of pleasure. Sheri started to moan in unison while I began fingering her slowly.

Soon after, Sheri moved away from me and approached Rya. Rya arched her back to meet Sheri and they started to kiss. Rya’s hand left the railing and started to explore Sheri’s body, cupping her breast and trailing down to her pussy.

Matt slid his hand up Rya’s back and pushed her toward Sheri’s tits. She took one of Sheri’s nipples into her mouth and began sucking and biting. I gripped my cock tight as I took in what was happening in front of me.

Matt reached across and starting groping Sheri’s other breast. I knew what was coming and I was fine with it. Sheri held out for a few more minutes and then asked me to come help her.

Matt and Rya stopped momentarily as I lifted Sheri over the balcony to join the couple. I pulled a chair over to the railing so I could sit and enjoy the show that was about to start.

Sheri quickly embraced Rya and shoved her tongue into her mouth. Their hands were all over one another and their tongues danced in each other’s mouths. Sheri reached out to touch Matt’s hard cock and give him a quick, hard tug.

Sheri pushed Rya back over to the table and had her lie down on it. She pulled Matt over to the table by his dick and guided him back inside of Rya. As he started fucking her again, she climbed onto the table and straddled Rya’s mouth. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and press her clit onto Rya’s waiting lips.

Her hips found a nice motion as Sheri started to fuck Rya’s mouth. Matt was fucking Rya so hard that you could hear the slapping of their bodies as he pushed into her. Sheri grabbed and rubbed her tits as she was eaten out by Rya.

“It’s so good,” Sheri said.

Sheri quickly picked herself up and turned around so she could face Matt. Rya continued licking her pussy as Matt’s hand again cupped Sheri’s beautiful tits. Sheri then laid down on Rya’s body to get into a sixty-nine position. I watched as her tongue started flicking Rya’s clit as Matt’s dick went in and out of her.

Rya started to cum shortly thereafter and Sheri’s tongue found the shaft of Matt’s rod at Rya’s pussy opening. Her tongue was now licking both of them. Rya’s voice was muffled by Sheri’s cunt, but you could definitely tell her orgasm was amazing.

Matt pulled his dick from Rya and aimed it for my wife’s mouth. Sheri started sucking his cock, moaning from Rya’s tongue. I could tell she was close to cumming too. Matt grabbed her by the back of the head and pounded his dick into her mouth.

Sheri let out a loud scream as her orgasm took over.

Gina_Le
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gina_Le

I watched her body shake, familiarly, as she briefly let Matt’s cock slide from her mouth. Sheri moaned again and again until her orgasm finally subsided.

Sheri pulled herself from Rya’s mouth, hopped off the table, and dropped to her knees in front of Matt. Rya wiped Sheri’s juices from her mouth and quickly joined her. The two gorgeous women started taking turns sucking Matt’s dick. As Sheri took him into her mouth, Rya pumped his shaft with her hand and kissed and licked Sheri’s tits. When Rya took him into her mouth, Sheri did the same with Matt and Rya.

After switching back and forth many times, the two women started to lick Matt’s shaft together. Their mouths went up and down on his cock and then met with a French kiss at the tip of his cock.

Rya’s hand wrapped around Matt’s dick and she started jerking him ferociously. The girls again took turns shoving his dick into their mouths. Matt started moaning and you could see his legs starting to tighten up.

They continued to do this for what seemed like a long time. Then Matt pulled his cock from Rya’s mouth and started jerking himself over the two women. Rya and Sheri started to kiss each other again, with open mouths and tongues extended.

Matt finally shot his seed onto the girls awaiting mouths. Sheri took the first blast onto her tongue and cheek. Rya took the next two across her tongue, nose, and forehead. Matt continued moving back and forth, coating the girls with cum.

When he was finished, Rya took his cock into her mouth and sucked him hard and long. When she had some cum built up in her mouth, she moved over to Sheri, opened her mouth, and let it drip down the side of her face and onto her tits.

The girls started kissing again. Rya started moving down Sheri’s body, kissing her ear and neck. She then moved her mouth to Sheri’s breast and licked the cum from her body. Rya swallowed the cum this time and moved back up to kiss Sheri again.

Very little was said after that. Sheri and Rya kissed for a few more minutes and Matt gave Sheri a kiss on the cheek before she started to walk back over to the railing.

Sheri’s face and body glistened in the moonlight, still wet with Matt’s cum. I lifted her over the railing and immediately pinned her against the wall.

I slammed my cock into her and started fucking her pressed against the wall.

She whispered, “Did that turn you on baby? You like watching him cum on me? You like Rya licking my pussy?”

I didn’t answer at all, I just fucked her fast and hard.

Sheri whispered in my ear again, “That’s it baby, fuck me. I need more cum. I want it on my face again.”

I pressed my face against her tits and let them slap against me. She moaned as I continued. I was rubbing my cock the whole time she was with Matt and Rya, so I knew it wouldn’t be long.

She whispered in my ear one last time, “Fuck me baby. Fuck me. I want it.”

I ripped my dick from pussy and pushed her to the ground. She knelt in front of me and I got into position. Cum fired from my cock and the first thick stream washed across her face.

I continued cumming on her beautiful face until my cock was completely drained. I let my dick dangle in front of her mouth and she obliged by taking me. Sheri sucked me for a few moments.

We got up and walked to the bathroom together.

Sheri started to wash herself off when she said, “I’m just gonna jump in the shower.”

“Okay, I’ll be in bed,” I answered.

“Don’t you fall asleep on me,” she said sternly. “I’m not done with you yet.”

I answered, “Well I was feeling a little left out.”

“I’m sure I can make you forget about it,” she said starring straight into my eyes.

She walked over to me and kissed my passionately.

“And, since you were so nice to me tonight, I’ll talk to Rya and see if we can work something out for you.”

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have been together since we were only 16 years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older, we’re soon to be 40, our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments