Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Being Watched to the Next Level

"My future wife and I take her newly found love of being watched to the next level"

27
10 Comments 10
17.1k Views 17.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
After my neighbor saw Sheri and me fucking in the pool a few months earlier, Sheri was obsessed with the thought of someone watching us have sex. She would tell me about these vivid daydreams she would have about being on some type of stage with a room full of horny men jerking off over her.

Beyond that, at least once a week she would lie in my bed, have me finger her, and tell me about who was watching and what they were doing. It was so hot! We would never even get to the point where Sheri had an orgasm because talking like that would drive her so crazy, we’d end up fucking before she could finish. She would climb on top of me, fuck me hard, and play with her tits like she did that evening in the pool.

One night, after finishing up, we lay in bed together and the foundations of a plan came together.

“Do you really want to be watched?” I asked.

She replied, “It was so hot. Watching him and knowing that I, or we, got him so excited was amazing. It made the sex that much better.”

“Then why don’t we set it up again?” I whispered quietly.

She replied, “I don’t know. When it was spontaneous and out of our control, its one thing. What would we do, ask Jeff again?”

I answered, “I’d be afraid with Jeff he’d want to do more than watch.”

“OK, then what’s your plan my genius?” she asked.

“Well, I’ve put a little bit of thought into it,” I replied. “We could ask one of our friends.”

Sheri suddenly moved away. Her eyes opened wider than normal. She said, “Who!? How would we be able to face them after?”

I rolled my eyes and responded, “You’re going to get all modest now?”

She playfully hit me on the arm and replied, “It would be different with someone I’d see all the time. With Jeff, the most I’ll see him is when I stop over here so I’m not as worried about it.”

“What if it were one of my friends that I know has a thing for you?” I said quietly.

That seemed to spark her interest. Sheri constantly under sold how beautiful she was. All the guys I knew in high school would have chopped off a body part to be with Sheri. In her mind, she was never as hot as everyone around her knew she was. So, in this case, planting the thought that one of my friends was turned on by her was just the trick.

“Okay, okay, I’m interested,” she said sexily. “Tell me who.”

“Guess,” I replied.

I could see the wheels start turning as she tried to figure out who it would be.

“Is it one of your friends or one of our friends?” she asked.

I answered, “One of our friends and that’s the last clue you’re getting.”

“Hmmm, let me see,” Sheri cutely replied. “Is it Joe or John?”

They were two of my best friends, but not who I was thinking. I shook my head no.

She moved her hand down my body and started gently rubbing my dick.

“Who else could it be? Adam or Jason?” she asked.

She tightened her grip slightly and gave my cock a quick tug. I shook my head no again, but it was getting harder to resist.

“Come on, tell me,” she whispered in my ear.

With that, she crawled her body half on top of mine pressing her breasts against my chest and arm.

“One more hint, okay?” I said.

She shook her head yes and gently put her tongue in my ear.

“You talk to him all the time and he’s younger than us,” I forced through my breath.

Sheri was now rubbing me pretty hard and I think she was being watched in her mind right then.

She squeezed me extra hard and said with a smile, “I know, Chris!”

I controlled myself as I shook my head yes. Sheri seemed very proud of herself.

Now that she had figured it out, she starting jerking me faster and said, “Okay, tell me the plan.”

I said, “Well first, Chris has a major hard on for you. He’s told me that. So, I think we tell him what we want and give him some rules. Then, the next time either your parents or my parents are going to be gone for a few hours, we invite Chris over and let him watch.”

I could feel Sheri’s pussy getting wet on my leg and she was now jerking me with purpose.

She asked, “What would we have him do?”

It felt so good, I was practically panting by now.

“We’ll go into either your bedroom or mine, depending on what house we’re in. We’ll start having sex like always and tell him to stand in the doorway and watch. He can jerk off if he wants to, but he can’t come in the room. We’ll give him a towel or something to cum on,” I whispered to her.

Sheri slid her body up mine and pressed her nipple against my lips. I immediately took her into my mouth and as continued jerking my hard cock.

“Okay,” she said softly. “Let’s do it, but he has to know that I’m in control. If I want to stop or want him to leave, he has to.”

I didn’t even bother to stop licking her nipple to respond. Soon after, the cum shot out of my dick like a cannon. Stream after stream covered us both.

“I’ll talk to Chris tomorrow after school,” I said.

***

The next day at school, all I thought about was how I would ask Chris to do this. It would be really embarrassing if he said no or he told all of our friends what we asked. I had to find just the right time and situation to ask.

I passed Chris in the hallway after lunch and told him I needed to talk to him after school. We agreed to meet up before band practice and go get something to eat.

We met up in the parking lot after school and Chris drove to a local burger joint. We made small talk about school, some girl he was seeing at the time, and basketball.

Once we sat down in the restaurant, he finally asked, “So what did you want to talk about?”

“I have a favor to ask,” I said to my friend, “but you might be a little surprised.”

I could tell he was a little nervous after that comment, but he was nowhere near as nervous as I was.

I continued, “I’m going to tell you something and you have to swear not to tell anyone.”

“Sure, okay,” Chris replied.

“A few weeks ago, Sheri and I had sex in the pool at my house,” I said quietly.

“Nice,” he replied shifting forward in his chair.

I responded, “That’s not the interesting part. You know my neighbor Jeff?”

“Yeah, the guy who throws the parties,” Chris said.

“Right,” I said. “Well Sheri and I caught him watching us from an upstairs window.”

Chris definitely seemed shocked that I was telling him this.

“No shit!” he said a little louder than I would have liked.

“I know, weird right,” I replied. “The thing is, it really turned Sheri on.”

Chris’ eyes opened wide, “Really?”

“I was shocked too. Ever since, she talks about it all the time. She’s started to have me talk about it while we’re fooling around,” I said. “This brings me to the favor I’d like to ask you.”

“If you’re gonna ask me to watch you two do it, I’m in,” Chris said excitedly. “No disrespect, but Sheri is fucking hot! If I get to see her naked, I’ll do whatever you want.”

“You just can’t tell anyone,” I responded forcefully. “You can understand why.”

“Sure, sure, I get it,” he said. “How do you want to do this?”

I replied, “Sheri and I talked about it and we’ll set it up for when one of our parents will be away for an afternoon or evening. We’ll have you over, we’ll go get started, and you watch us through the open door. Sheri said you’re welcome to whack off or just stand there and watch, but you can’t come in the room.”

“Well, Okay,” Chris said with a somewhat disappointed look on his face.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

“If I’m being honest with you, I’ve jerked off over Sheri plenty of times,” he said softly. “I want to help you out and all, but I’d like maybe a little extra.”

“What kind of extra are you talking about?” I asked with the blood rushing to my face.

Chris replied quickly, “Nothing major. But you know, something.”

“Get to the point Chris,” I said angrily.

“I want to be able to touch her boobs,” Chris requested.

I thought about it for a second, my mood going from all out rage to somewhat calm. “Okay, I’ll ask Sheri, but she’s in charge. She says no, it’s no!”

“Fair enough,” Chris said. “You let me know when and where and I’ll be there.

***

Surprisingly, when I talked to Sheri about letting Chris grope her tits, she was okay with it.

It was about two weeks later that Sheri told me her parents had to go out of town on a Saturday afternoon and her older sister was going with them.

smileCRYSTAL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileCRYSTAL

We’d have the whole house to ourselves for hours.

I gave Chris the info and told him I’d pick him up.

The day came; Sheri called me as soon as her parents left the driveway. I called Chris and told him I’d come get him in fifteen minutes. I threw on some cologne and ran out the door, picked up Chris, and headed for Sheri’s house.

I don’t think Chris and I said a word to each other in the car. We’d been friends for a long time, but how do you make small talk when you know you’re on your way to watch your buddy and his girlfriend fuck?

We got to Sheri’s house, I looked at Chris and said, “Remember, Sheri is the boss and not a word to anyone.”

Chris wouldn’t look me in the eye, but said, "I know, I got it.”

We got out of the car and walked up to the door. The door was unlocked so we went in and waited in the kitchen. I yelled to Sheri that we were there and she yelled back that she’d be right out.

I had my backed turned to where Sheri would be coming from, but I knew the second she walked out of her room. Chris’ jaw nearly hit the floor. Sheri came out wearing nothing but a short robe. It was tied so loose that very little was left to the imagination. Her cleavage looked amazing!

She kissed me as she walked by and told me she loved me. She walked straight up to Chris and said, “So, I hear you want to touch me?”

Chris looked at me and Sheri quickly guided his face back to her.

“Don’t worry about him,” she said. “I heard you want to touch me.”

“Absolutely,” Chris said.

Sheri shifted back her robe exposing her beautiful breasts. My girlfriend was basically standing totally naked in front of my friend while I was only steps away.

“What are you waiting for?” she asked.

Chris slowly moved his hand up and cupped both of her tits. He squeezed and rubbed slowly. Sheri cooed softly and clearly enjoyed the attention. I have to admit, watching my girlfriend getting groped was a major turn on. Part of me wanted to run over and punch Chris in the face and another part of me wanted them to keep going.

Sheri let him go for maybe a minute then started to push his hands away. Chris pinched one of her nipples, which Sheri loves, as Sheri moved his hands sending shockwaves through her body. She covered herself up slightly, turned around, clearly rubbing her ass against Chris’ crotch, pointed at me and said, “Are you ready for me?”

“Of course,” I replied.

Sheri walked past me toward her bedroom and let her robe drop off her body. She was showing off and I loved it. Chris stared at her ass as she disappeared into her bedroom.

“I left a towel and some baby lotion near the door,” she yelled to Chris. “Enjoy the show!”

I followed Sheri into her room where she waited for me on her bed. I took off my clothes with lightning speed and joined her on the bed. We kissed softly and I felt her tongue dancing against mine.

“Are you sure about this?” she whispered to me.

I moved close to her ear and said, “You seem to be enjoying yourself, just go with it.”

She kissed me one more time then pushed me down on the bed so I was lying on my back. She crawled her body on top of mine and kissed her way down my body. When she took me into her mouth, everything faded into nothing. I couldn’t care less who was watching us, all I could sense was the warmth of her mouth surrounding my cock.

As Sheri started to suck on me harder, I could hear the door to her bedroom start to open. I realized Sheri’s plan. She had me lying on the bed so that when she was knelt over me, Chris had the perfect view of her ass and pussy.

She could sense that Chris was there, so she amped up the intensity. Her head bobbed up and down as she took my full length into her mouth. She even started gagging a little as I felt my head hit her throat.

Sheri took me from her mouth and slowly turned her head to see Chris. He was standing in the doorway, totally naked, with his hand firmly around his throbbing organ.

“Turn around, I want to face the door now,” she ordered me.

I rolled over on the bed so the top of my head was pointed at the door. I couldn’t see Chris anymore, but Sheri sure could. She straddled my body and pressed her soaking wet cunt against my dick. Sheri slid her pussy up and down on my cock until she positioned my head at her opening. She laid down on me, pressing her tits against my chest, and pushed herself onto me.

“Oooh,” she groaned.

Within seconds, she started to pump my cock in and out of her pussy with great purpose. I took one of her breasts into my mouth as she lifted her head to watch Chris.

“This is so hot baby, fuck me,” she whispered in my ear.

I grabbed onto her hips and started thrusting myself into her harder. She sat back on my cock so she was sitting straight up, giving Chris a better view of her body. Sheri started grabbing her tits and moaning loudly. I couldn’t see, but I could hear Chris beating his meat furiously in the background.

Sheri was definitely getting turned on watching Chris because she started fucking me like she never had before. She was slamming herself down on my dick, pushing me deeper into her than I had ever been.

I pushed her off of me and said, “Get on your knees, I want you from behind.”

She got on all fours on her bed and shifted herself so I could stand next to her bed. She also moved her position so Chris now got a full side view of her gorgeous body.

Sheri dipped her ass lower and I shoved my dick back into her pussy. She immediately started bucking herself against my and screaming in pleasure. I fucked her from behind for what seemed like forever and she as in ecstasy.

She pulled herself away from releasing my cock from her cunt. “Get on top of me! Pound me! Hurt me!” she demanded.

I rolled her over and pulled her to the end of the bed. I remained standing so I could use all the extra leverage to fuck her hard. In one fell swoop, I pushed my entire cock into her pussy and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could.

Sheri moaned and screamed so loud I was afraid the neighbors might hear.

She looked up at me and said, “Whatever I want, right?”

I looked her in the eyes and shook my head yes.

With a devilish grin on her face, she said, “Get in here.”

Chris almost knocked the door down getting into the room. He walked over to the edge of the bed and got a bird’s eye view of Sheri getting the shit fucked out of her.

“Are you gonna cum yet?” she asked.

Chris replied, “I’ve been holding back for about twenty minutes.”

“Cum on my tits,” she told him.

Chris didn’t bother to look at me this time. He moved closed and rested the head of his cock on Sheri’s nipple. He started jerking it feverishly which took Sheri to a whole new level. I was still absolutely pounding her pussy while Chris rubbing his hard cock back and forth over her tit.

After a minute or so, Chris said, “Oh, here it comes.”

Sheri pushed her tits together just as the cum fired from Chris’ dick. Ten or twelve hot streams of cum glazed my baby’s breasts.

Sheri pushed her head back, closed her eyes, and let out a loud, long moan.

She looked up at me again and said, “Your turn baby. Come on, get it all over me.”

I fucked her for another minute or two as hard as I could until I couldn’t hold it back anymore. I pulled my dick from her pussy, mounted her body, and shot my load between her glorious breasts.

She was covered in cum and it dripped all over her body and neck. Sheri pulled me up and took me back into her mouth to get the remaining cum.

Sheri ordered Chris out of the room and had me lie down beside her. She rubbed her finger over her tits mixing our cum together. She then slid her finger down and started to masturbate slowly.

As she lightly fingered herself, she said to me, “We are so doing that again. It was so hot!”

“Whatever makes you happy baby,” I replied.

Little did I know, this was only the tip of the iceberg.

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have been together since we were only 16 years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older, we’re soon to be 40, our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments