Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Second Adventure - She Strips For Her Colleagues

"Darling wife strips for her colleagues and then lets one of them fuck her..."

26
8 Comments 8
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of my darling wife. She let her hair down on our honeymoon and then just eight weeks later..."

In chapter one, I described my new lovely young wife with her slim coffee-coloured body. She has perky breasts and a little waist and bum.

While on our honeymoon, I shared my fantasy to see her having sex with another guy. She was never shocked, and she truly delivered, letting an Italian with a big cock fuck her.

After we got back into our lives, things just returned to normal. I wasn't sure if I was ready for anything more. I returned to the UK and Ashley stayed on in Mauritius at her job in the hotel. I wouldn't see her for eight weeks, and it was early in a marriage to be parted for so long.

I started to wonder if she had been seeing anyone. We had hardly mentioned what had happened on our honeymoon, so I asked her how she was getting on with being alone.

We had a video call, and I said: "so my dear, have you been a good girl, or have you been getting any attention?"

She laughed and said, "James, I am a married woman. I am a bit lonely, but I won't do anything unless you want me to...?" She had a filthy look on her face and smiled at me, waiting for a reaction.

I thought about it for a minute but pushed it back and said: "Well love, you are on your own, and it would be ok if you had a bit of fun, but don't start having an affair or anything, we've only just got married!"

She said, "I will wait for you. I want you to be happy with me. When I come to England, we will be together, and if you want me to be naughty, I will be, but not with a stranger on my own."

That was very horny and nice to hear, but I was getting hard. "So what sort of things will you be doing to turn your husband on then, my lovely wife?"

That dirty look came back over her face, and she tried to hide her smile, "well what I mean is if you want me to suck any of your friends' cocks or let them fuck me, that would be ok, but I just don't want to do it on my own."

I finished the call rock-hard; she was so naughty but lovely and wifey too. A few weeks later, I arrived there, and we had endless sex for the first day or two. I asked her if she had been lonely, but she said it had been ok. Sometimes she would go down to the hotel bar and have a drink if she felt like some company.

I went down to bar that evening early while Ashley got ready. The barman (Sandeep) was chatty and friendly, I tipped him casually and asked him if Ashley ever came down here on her own. I realized that Sandeep was not going to tell me anything, so I didn't press him.

A little later, I also got chatting to an older Scottish guy called Jimbo, who collected the glasses. I bought him whiskey and said that I was recently married to Ashley, who worked there. "Do you know her?" I tentatively asked.

He said, "Of course I know her. She is a lovely girl, but you two should be together. Your marriage won't last if you leave her on her own."

I tried to keep the conversation going. Laughingly, I said, "What do you know that I don't know?"

He looked at me then looked over at Sandeep, the barman, and said, "well, I don't know anything for sure, but I've seen her down here sometimes, she hangs out with two guys from the gym. One of them is called Georg., I don't know if he is fucking her, but he's definitely had his hands around her tits, we've all seen that.

I was a bit shocked and surprised that she hadn't said anything. I pressed him a bit and he beckoned Sandeep over. "Sandeep, tell James about the other night when Ashley was with George and his mate."

Sandeep looked really worried, but Jimbo reassured him. "Well, she came downstairs in the hotel and sat in the quiet back bar in one the cubicles. She was wearing a very short black dress that was open at the front. She had done her hair and makeup as if she was going out somewhere."

I was trying not to look too worried, so he continued. "Later on, the two guys from the gym came down and walked over to her. They spoke to her for a bit and then sat down, one either side of her. They seemed to joke and chat like they were cheering her up. The one guy came over and ordered a bottle of wine."

"I took the drinks over, and she seemed ok. Ashley is always lovely looking, but I noticed her boobs were sort of escaping her dress. I didn't blame the guys for wanting her company. About forty-five minutes later the bar was still quiet, so I decided to take another bottle round to them. I walked round to the dimly lit cubicles and slowed right down as I got to their table."

I sipped my whiskey and said, "Carry on, Sandeep, this is getting very interesting."

He relaxed a little and carried on. "As I walked over, George winked and smiled at me then said: 'just cheering her up, Sandeep.' Her dress was pushed up to her crotch, and her white panties were showing. One of the guys had his hand on her thigh and was stroking her leg, it was really near her panties. Ashley had both hands down sort of giggling, trying to stop them, but they were each holding one of her arms."

Sandeep continued, "Then George's mate just pulled her panties to one side to show me her pussy and said, 'There you go, Sandeep, how would you like to give that lick?' and then just pulled her legs open a bit."

Then George joined in, "No, Sandeep is a tit man so he pulled her dress open."

Sandeep continued, "I was surprised when she made no effort to stop them, her eyes were glazed over, and they were holding her arms. She smiled at me and, 'Sandeep, don't worry, have a feel of them if you like.'"

He seemed really timid, telling me the story. Almost under his breath, he said: "I'm really sorry, James, but I did just have a little touch of her boobs and pinched her big nipples."

I felt a bit embarrassed that I had obviously enjoyed the story, and Jimbo noticed that! He said, "Tell you what, James, when the bar closes, we all usually have a drink together. Come along later, let's have some fun with Ashley. It seems that I'm that only one who hasn't had my hands around her tits so far."

Right on cue, Ashley walked down the steps to the bar. She was wearing a very short grey and black stripy dress that was slashed all the way down to her tummy. She looked absolutely fantastic, and I laughed to myself that I had already forgiven her. She was a bit tentative and asked me what we were all talking about, of course, I just said small talk, football, and whiskey. She looked relieved, and off we went.

We drank quite a bit, and Ashly danced very sexily with another girl called Rhonda, which got everyone's attention. I could see her black lacy knickers as she squatted down dancing really low. When she moved, it was electrifying, I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

I got talking to a couple of guys, and after a bit, Ashley came over, but there were no chairs, so she sat on my lap. These two guys looked on in disbelief at Ashley and what she was nearly wearing. They were flirting openly with her telling her that they had seen her boobs when she was dancing. I noticed she let one of her legs drop a little, and that meant that they had to be able to see her panties. What a bad girl my wife is!

When it was time to go, they wasted no time in giving Ashely a hug and a little squeeze of her bum, which made her giggle. We wandered back towards the hotel, and I mentioned that we would have a nightcap with the bar staff. She jumped at the idea, saying it was much too early to go back.

We got to the bar area, and there was some music playing. Jimbo and his friends were sitting around playing cards, they all waved and beckoned us over. Rhonda, the girl that Ashley was dancing with earlier was also there. She offered me her seat then promptly sat on my lap. She had dark skin, very slim like Ashley but with bigger tits. She smelt exotic, and now I was thinking more about her than Ashley's flirting.

One of the others literally grabbed Ashley and sat her on his knee, telling her how lovely she was and how everyone was always saying how pretty she is. It didn't sound desperately genuine, but we were all in good spirits, and it felt like a good atmosphere.

We had a few drinks, and then Jimbo winked at me and said, "let's have a game of truth or dare. We go round the table and ask a question. You can either answer or take the dare."

Ashley started laughing and said, "Oh no, now I am in trouble." Then everyone chuckled, but I thought to myself, 'what do they know that I don't?'

We went around the table, and it came to Ashley's turn, my mouth was dry. Jimbo casually and knowingly said, "Ok, Ashley, your truth is, 'have you ever had sex with anyone else since you have been married?'" Everyone started geeing her on, "and your dare is taking your top off."

She wildly protested, saying it was private, which just brought even more noise from the table of lads. Then she looked at me sad said: "James, I am sorry darling; they've probably seen them on the beach anyway."

And with that, the guy who she was sitting on very slowly slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and revealed her beautifully perky breasts with dark brown nipples.

As they joked with him having a topless Ashley on his knee, I realized that this was George from the gym, he was a big muscly guy. The truths went around the table, and most people opted for telling the truth.

It came to Rhonda's turn, and she took the truth but then whispered to me, "don't worry, I'll take my top off on the next round." Now I really was horny!

Then it came to Ashley again. She was still sitting there, topless on George’s lap. Then Jimbo offered her a straight dare instead of a truth.

He said, "How about a challenge for George and Ashley, he has had about eight whiskeys, I bet Ashley can't get him hard." Everyone went into raptures geeing them on.

samiacooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
samiacooper

She was grinning and said, "ok, I take the challenge but turn the music up a bit."

Ashley started moving her hips from side to side and then turning around slowly. Her dress was still only just about clinging to her waist, and her top was completely bare.

She moved her hips in a circular motion, and little by little, the dress slipped to the floor. She was dancing in a lacy thong and turned around, so her arse was facing George, as she turned the guy next to him reached out and put his hand right on her arse crack. She made no attempt to stop him. Then the guy on the other side did the same.

It was unbelievably erotic. George had his hand on his crotch then yelled out, "I'm not hard yet, Ashley."

Jimbo shouted back in his broad Scottish accent, "Yer gonna have to get your knickers off, Ashley."

Everyone was laughing and jeering, then another shout. "Yeah, come on someone pull her knickers down. Let's have a look at her twat."

The two guys either side of George reached out grabbing her lacy thong, she made a token resistance and then just let them pull them down, revealing her beautiful shaved cunt.

She sat back on George's lap and gyrated her hips around again. He reached up and started fondling her breasts. It was so erotic. Ashely was moving like there was no one watching.

Then Rhonda slid her hand onto my cock and again whispered in my ear, "someone's enjoying the show then. I bet you would like to see someone fuck her."

What a crazy scene. Ashley was now naked on a guy's lap, and Rhonda was squeezing my balls while I watched.

She again put her mouth right next to mine and said: "Give me a little reward, and I'll get Ashley to suck one of the guys off in front of you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Without any hesitation, I said, "Go for it."

She kissed me on the cheek and said: "wait here and come back to your room in twenty minutes".

With that, Rhonda stood up and said: "I think Ash is the one getting turned on, come on, let's get her upstairs."

George didn't want to let go of her titties, but Rhonda pulled her up. She looked at the group and said: "We are going upstairs. George, walk us back, will you?"

Rhonda was whispering something to Ashley, she was giggling and kept looking at me mouthing, "I love you."

I wasn't wholly convinced, but she was really turning me on with her pussy show.

Most of the guys started wandering off, still talking about Ashley's shaved cunt and how they wanted to fuck her and how come George got to feel her tits. Their voices faded away, and then it was just Jimbo and me.

Jimbo sipped his drink and with a bit of a smirk, said, "You enjoyed that then, James? She is one sexy lady, your wife. Nice that she shaves down there."

I nodded, feeling a little embarrassed. We finished our drinks and also walked towards the chalets. It was late, but I was thinking about what Rhonda said, that I would see Ashley sucking another man's cock.

We got to the room, and the girls had some music on with the lights down low. I poured us all some drinks and handed one to Rhonda. Ash was dancing in front of a sixty-year-old Jimbo, waving her arse around in front of him. I could see him slide his hand up between her legs, I don't think either of them realized I could see this.

Rhonda whispered to me, "Let’s go outside and see how far she goes. Are you sure you want this?"

I said, "yeah, this is a horny night, but weren't you going to take your top off at some point?"

She laughed and led me onto the veranda, lit up a cigarette, and handed it to me. Then she slowly undid her buttons one by one then opened her top. She was not wearing a bra and her gorgeous tits with big brown nipples, the size of digestive biscuits, were just sitting there.

She took the cigarette back and then pulled one of my hands onto her tits and said: "Come on James, don't be shy. Ashley has had her tits squeezed and sucked, now it's my turn." I fondled her breasts for a few minutes, but really, I wanted to go back in and see what Ash was up to.

Rhonda put her hand on my chest and said, "wait here," she then peeked around the door and smiling said, "not yet, she's still got her knickers on, let's give it a few more minutes."

She led me to the sofa and asked, "are you going to give my pussy a little lick then James? I told Ash I would keep you busy."

She lay down on the couch and opened her legs. She wasn't shaved and had a big clit. I licked and sucked it, then she pulled her legs all the way up to her shoulders and said: "will you lick my arse, James? I really love that." So, I did and thought to myself how strong she tasted compared to Ashley.

Again, she lifted herself up and pushed me to wait where I was. She moved over to the door and peeked around it. She walked back, smiling, and said: "let's give them a little bit more time."

I said, "No, Rhonda, I want to see or at least tell me what they are up to," but she insisted that I stay put.

She looked very horny and like a tiger, pausing for a second she smiled and said, "ok, are you sure you want to know?"

I said, "yes, of course, I want to know, tell me."

She smiled again and said, "ok, just suck my clit for a bit more".

She lay down in front of me again, and I started sucking it. It was quite challenging; her juices were flowing, and she smelt like a zoo by now. I definitely didn't want to lick her arse again.

In a soft voice, she casually said, "ok, they've got her panties off, and she is naked on the bed. George is kissing her and feeling her tits, Jimbo is massaging her feet, but her legs are open, and he is staring at her fuck hole, I think he wants to lick it."

After a few minutes, she again crept up to the door and looked in, then looked back at me and smiled. This time she beckoned me over. She put her finger to her mouth to be silent. I edged forward, and there they were. George was half sitting half lying on the bed, and Ashely, on all fours, was sucking his big black cock. Jimbo was kissing the back of her legs and arse cheeks.

She pulled me away again and said, "there you are. I said I could get her to suck another guy's cock in front of you. And now it's your turn to lie down." I lay down, and she started to undo my shorts, then teasing. looked at me and said: "do you want to see him fuck her? If we give it a few more minutes I think we are going to see that big cock in your wife's little fuck hole."

She pulled out my cock, which was, of course, throbbing and had been hard most of the night and started sucking it. It was terrific. She sucked it deep into her throat. She sucked my balls and cock for about five minutes and I could cum anytime I wanted to.

She looked up at me and said: "We do have a girl code you know James. I should go and ask Ashley if it's ok for you to fuck me. Wait here a minute." And she wandered towards the room.

I waited for a minute, but she just stood there watching. Then she put her hand to her mouth, embarrassed and beckoned me over again.

I strolled over to her and froze on the spot. Ashley was still on all fours, but George had stood up with a massive hard dick. Her pussy looked soaking wet, and George rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit. Then in a sudden movement, he pushed into her. She yelped I think more with pain than pleasure.

Jimbo was on the bed next to her, and finally, having a good feel of her tits, he looked at me and smiled. In a drunken Scottish voice said, "fucking lovely pair of tits, James, I think you should leave her here with us, after all. She's loving George's cock in her twat."

George was sliding his big black cock in and out of Ashley's cunt, she looked around at me and smiled in a truly slutty way. Jimbo knelt up, undid his shorts, and took out a fat circumcised semi-hard cock.

Ashley tried to move her head away, but he held her head still.

"Oh no you don't, girl, you are going to suck me as well after teasing me all night." And with that, he pushed his cock into her lovely mouth while holding her head and she took it willingly.

I had sat down on the other bed and suddenly realized that Rhonda had started sucking me again. How crazy that I was so engrossed with Ashley being fucked that I could not notice this?

George was now wildly fucking her and smacking her arse. She was moaning and trying to breathe, but Jimbo was literally face-fucking her in with time George.

Now and again, Jimbo would let go and squeeze her tits really hard. Then he started to growl and then suddenly a loud howl like an animal he ejaculated deep into her mouth and throat. Just seconds later, George let out a yelp and also emptied his load into her very sore looking pussy.

It all went quiet, and I actually felt guilty that Rhonda was sucking me. She wasn't trying very hard and then stopped as Ashley jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom holding her mouth.

The two guys left without saying too much, both looking a bit guilty too. I could hear the shower and mouth rinse from the bathroom, and there was a bit of doubt on her face as she came back in.

Rhonda gave her a kiss and a hug then also left. Ashley looked at me, trying not to smile and put her arms around me. Then she whispered in my ear, "Rhonda said this is what you wanted, I hope it was true because they have all had their hands in my panties and your wife has a very sore pussy now."

I love her so much. More to come.

 

 

Published 
Written by jameswest_uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments