Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our New Friends From Canada

"Wife meets some new friends from Canada"

11
5 Comments 5
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

My wife was very horny. We had been drinking a few and she was getting high and, when that happens, she gets horny.

She had called up our friend Ken to ask him to come and fuck her, but he had company, so he couldn't get away. Boy was she was pissed at him!

Generally, he visited a couple of times a week to fuck her and have her suck his cock, as his wife didn't take care of him any more. He had been fucking my wife for several years now and we generally had a good time, both of us fucking her and she would suck him off while I fucked her.

"Why don't we go down to Bobby's," she said, "and he can fuck me."

Bobby hadn't fucked her before, but we had talked about him a couple times. He lived quite a way from us and I really didn't feel like driving down to his place. So I said, "Why don't we go down to Sam's place and have a couple of drinks and see if there are any guys just passing through?"

Sam's place was a bar near a truck stop and had a motel connected to it. As we weren't too far from the Canadian border, lots of Canadians stopped there on their return journey. She asked me what I meant and I told her that maybe we could pick up a guy and she could fuck him. I knew that the idea was making her hot. I suppose it was really a nasty thing to talk about, let alone do, but when she was hot and horny she'd do lots of things, like fucking my friend Ken.

"Let's do it," she said.

"Okay, put something sexy on and we'll get some strange cock for you," I replied.

As it was a Friday night, Sam's was busy. There was live music and a lot of couples came to dance and have fun after a work week. We were lucky to find an empty table close to the dance floor and I ordered a couple of drinks, beer for me and a wine cooler for Maggie.

Looking the crowd over, I spotted a table with three guys drinking beer. They looked like they were looking for company, or a good time, as they were looking the crowd over. I watched a couple of them ask gals to dance.

Maggie and I got up and danced while checking everyone out. As we danced near to where these guys were sitting, one of them was looking at us, so I smiled and nodded to him. He smiled back and waved his hand.

We finished the dance and returned to our table. As we were sitting there, the barmaid stopped and gave us a refill on our drinks saying, "The gentleman over there bought you these."

I looked over at their table and the guy smiled at us and raised his drink in a toast, which I returned with another nod and smile. He then got up and came over.

"Thanks for the drinks," I said. "I'm Ed and this is my wife Maggie. What do we owe this gift to?"

"Just a friendly howdy thing," he replied. "I'm Ted; my friends and I are on our way back to Canada, after having some fun down at Reno. We've just stopped to rest before going on tomorrow."

"Well, that's great Ted. Why don't you join us and I'll get you a fresh drink."

"Nice of you to ask, don't mind if I do," he said and sat down next to Maggie.

I waved my hand at the barmaid and made a motion for refills. Ted then said, "Maybe I could have a dance with your wife while I'm waiting for my drink."

Maggie was already up and they moved off onto the dance floor before I had a chance to answer. They looked good dancing and Maggie seemed to be having a good time, laughing and smiling at what Ted was talking about.

When they came back, Ted told us that he and his buddies came down three or four times a year to Reno, to gamble and chase women. They were all married, but their sex life sucked as their partners were more interested in their kids than taking care of their husbands. So, they had decided to make these little trips to get some relief from a dull married life.

Ted and Maggie danced several more times and seemed to be really getting friendly. As time passed, I got Maggie to dance with me and asked her if she liked Ted. She said that she liked him and wouldn't mind fucking him. I asked her, "Should I ask him if he wants to come home with us and fuck you?" She was very agreeable to that!

Back at the table, she said she was going to the restroom and left. I turned to Ted and told him, "Maggie is getting a little horny and I was wondering if you'd like to help me out?"

"I don't quite know what you're asking me, but if it is what I think you mean, my answer would be, yes. She's a very hot looking woman." 

"To be clear, what I'm saying is would you like to come home with us and fuck Maggie? She's also very good at sucking cock." 

"I'd love to fuck her," he said,"but I'm with my friends. Do you think that she's horny enough to do all three of us? We have a room here with double beds."

"I'd have to ask her, if she's up to all three of you. She's had more than a couple a few times, so I don't think that would be an issue. When she gets hot and horny, she wants to fuck and suck cock until the cows come home, but I'll ask her and let's see what she says."

When Maggie came back and sat down I told her, "Ted would be very happy to have sex with you, but he's with his friends and they do about everything together. So, would you like to do all of them? They have a room here and we wouldn't have to run them to our home and back."

"Well, they're not bad looking guys," she said. Smiling at Ted, she added, "I'm sure I could take care of all of you, that is if your friends are interested in a gang bang."

"I'll go and ask them right now," he said and walked back to his friends.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

He talked to them and I could see that they liked what he was telling them, as they were smiling and nodding their heads. After a few minutes they all stood up and headed over to our table.

Ted introduced his friends, Martin and Albert. I invited them to sit and have a drink with us. The barmaid arrived but Ted ordered drinks, giving her his credit card.

Martin and Albert said how pleased they were to meet us and what a good looking woman I had. I agreed with them that Maggie was a really good looking gal and I knew there were a lot of guys who wanted to get into her pants. And here she was, ready to let all these guys have sex with her.

Maggie was having a wonderful time with them. They all wanted to dance with her, so she had hardly any time to sit and enjoy all the attention she was getting. They all held her close when they danced, but none of them was fondling her or anything crude and I think that made her really horny.

While Maggie was dancing with Albert, Ted asked me, "What do you want to do? Do you want to come back to our room for some drinks? We have beer and some hard stuff and we can pick up some of those wine coolers for Maggie when we leave." He smiled, adding, "She might like a drink when she isn't doing something else."

"That sounds good to me," I told him. "When she finishes her dance, I think she'll be ready for some bed dancing."

"I'll pick up a couple of wine coolers and some ice and meet you at the room," he said.

When Maggie and Albert came back to the table, I said, "Ted's picking up some coolers and ice and wants to have a few drinks back at their room. Are you ready to go?"

"Whatever you're ready to do, I'm your gal," she said.

With that, everyone finished their drinks and we left the bar. As the motel was connected to the bar, all we had to do was walk through the lobby and down the hallway to their room, which had a couple of queen sized beds in it. There was a big cooler on the floor with ice and beer and, as soon as we got into the room, Martin got me a cold beer.

While I was taking a big drink of it, I saw that Albert was hugging Maggie and was playing with her tits and rubbing her ass, too. She looked like she was enjoying all the attention.

It wasn't long before he had her blouse off, her bra unhooked and her beautiful tits on display for everyone to see. Her nipples were hard and Albert was sucking away on them. Martin was behind her, his arms around her, and he was pulling her pants down. The crotch of her panties was wet with her juices.

By the time Ted came into the room, Albert had her completely naked, spread out on the bed, and was putting his cock into her. Martin had his cock in her mouth and she was being split-roasted by a couple guys who didn't last very long as they, too, were horny.

As soon as Albert pulled out, Ted, who hadn't wasted any time getting naked, climbed on and slid his hard cock into her wet, hot cunt. I had removed my clothes and was jacking off, which actually was my second time as I had already blown a load when they were first fucking her.

It took Ted a little longer to cum than Albert or Martin and, when he'd finished, I was ready to put my cock to her. I asked her how she was doing and she told me she loved it and was looking forward to more.

I spread her legs and slid my cock into her wet, hot, cunt. Boy did it feel good! She was so wet from cum and her juices that her legs and the sheet were soaking wet. I didn't last long at all; I was so hot and horny. After I blew my load into her, I saw that Martin was ready to take his turn with her cunt.

Martin probably had the biggest cock of all of us and I don't know how Maggie had been able to suck him off, let alone get it all in her mouth, but she was really good at that. When Martin had finished fucking her, she said that she needed a rest and maybe a shower and a drink. The guys broke their asses, fetching her a drink and showing her where the shower was.

While she was having her drink, the guys were busy rubbing her tits and ass and, when she paused between sips, one of them was kissing her, or sucking on her tits. I could tell, she was enjoying herself to the fullest.

It wasn't long before they had her laid down again with her legs spread. While Ted was putting his cock into her cunt, Albert had her ass stuffed with his cock and Martin had his cock in her mouth, so she was taking care of all three of them, at one time. What a great gal I had married.

And what a night that turned out to be for us. I lost count of how many times Maggie got fucked and when we got home, we both fell asleep as soon as we hit the bed. Talk about dead tired, but it really was a great feeling.

The next morning, Maggie woke me up sucking my cock and told me what a nice time she'd had. I also got a good fuck on top of it. She also told me, she wasn't at all sore and would be looking forward to a repeat. What a wonderful wife I have.

Before we'd left the motel, I'd given Ted our phone number in case they came back our way. He told me that they would probably like to stop, both coming and going, on their next Reno trip.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments