Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Honeymoon Fun - now with pictures

"I married a lovely island girl and she really wanted to please me..."

40
15 Comments 15
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story. My new wife Ashley surprised me a lot - she really is a terror... <p> [ADVERT] </p>but she says she is only naughty to please me."

I had met Ashley for about a year before we got married. She is a caramel-coloured girl from Mauritius, a true island girl. She is petite with perky breasts and a tiny arse. I didn’t know too much about her past but it was love at first sight so I went for it. We got married on the beach and went off to a small island for our honeymoon.

There wasn’t much to do but there was a bar in the hotel with music and Ashley loved wearing sexy outfits and dancing – she drove me mad. We were having a good holiday and found some time to get to the beach. She took her top off and walked about a bit which was super horny.

beachwalk.jpg

An Italian guy was sunbathing near us on his own and I could see him looking at Ashley as she bobbed about in the sea with her tits on show. When she walked back from the sea to the towels, he was just point-blank staring at her. She dried off and lay on her tummy, I asked her if she wanted a beer but she declined so I gestured at the Italian guy to see if he wanted it and his face lit up. He walked over and readily took it from me along with the opener then sat down to drink it just ahead of us.

We started chatting and I said, "this is Ashley, my wife." He reached out his hand to shake hers and just made a little small talk. I said, "Hey, Ashley have a beer with us," and although she is very shy, she accepted. But she was lying on her tummy and her bikini top was nowhere near her. She did her best to sip the beer and at the same time keep her boobs covered up, but we were all having fun and as she started to relax I noticed that one of her dark nipples was starting to show.

A few minutes later, her whole breast was there to be seen by us both. I could tell she was really enjoying the attention and, in the end, she was just laying on her side propped up by her elbow and both her lovely dark tits were on show in front of Alberto (that was his name).

I was really surprised to see her chatting and completely relaxed. It turned out he was staying in the same villas and his girlfriend had backed out at the last minute but he decided to come anyway. So, I said, “come over to ours tonight and have a drink, no need to be alone.” So that night we got ready to go out and Alberto showed up as planned.

Ashley had put a really revealing red and black dress on and I knew she had done this to make sure she had everyone’s attention and also to make me proud to be with her. We just went to the hotel bar and disco, but the music was good and we had a few Bacardi's. It was a really good atmosphere.

picture-012a.jpg

Ashley wanted to dance and Alberto also, so off they went off and seemed to be laughing and having a really good time. Ashley's dress was slipping more and more open and I could see her tits when she moved from side to side. She was half bent over and grinding her arse into Alberto’s crotch, his hands were on her hips and were controlling her movements.

She was hot and sweaty when they came back for refreshment and Alberto went to get some drinks. I said, “you look like you were enjoying yourself.”

She said, “yes, it was fun but I could feel his big cock pressing against my arse. Man, I am soaking wet down there now. My knickers are drenched I need to take them off. He told me he wants to fuck me, by the way.” She hesitated to wait for my reaction. I had, of course, shared my fantasy to see her fucked by another guy.

We drank a few more drinks but then decided to head back. I asked Alberto if he wanted a nightcap and of course, he accepted. He said he loved Ashley’s dress and how sexy she was. I said she had much crazier dresses in her wardrobe and if we were lucky, she might give us a little dance.

I looked at her and said, ”Ashley, why don’t you put that black see-through lacy thing on and show us what you got, girl. Show us your moves.” 

She laughed out loud and said, “Seriously? Ok, give me a minute.”

Alberto had stopped talking and looked a bit apprehensive. I think probably looked a bit worried too, we hadn’t been here before!. I put some music on that Ashley likes to strip to and a few minutes later she came back into the room dancing in a really sexy way. I was sitting quite close to Alberto but in a separate seat.

Ashley was laughing and probably just having fun, she wasn’t taking it too seriously. But she came over to me and bent over wiggling her arse. Her black negligee had already risen up and her transparent lacy panties were on full show. She turned around, grinding to the music and flipped her hair from side to side. Her top was slashed all the way to her waist and her tits were starting to fall out.

Then she shuffled over to Alberto and started the same. This time she actually sat on his lap and pushed her arse right down onto his crotch. He had his hands on her hips just like when they were dancing. Then she sat right back against him and pulled his hands to her waist… She looked at me and smiled… then in a soft voice said, “Is this ok? You ok with this baby?” I nodded and gave her the thumbs up. She laughed out loud and said, “I thought you might be.”

Then she moved his hands up her body inviting him to feel her boobs, but he was unsure and did not do it. So she stood up and turned around. Her black negligee had now completely risen up around her waist and even in the low light, you could clearly see her clit and pussy lips.

She carried on grinding to the music then simply pulled the dress open so her gorgeous brown tits were out. Then she bent forward and put her hands around Alberto’s neck and this time he could not resist feeling her tits. He gently fondled them and then kissed them before sucking her brown nipples. It seemed like forever but I could hear the music was coming towards the end so quickly went over to the machine to put another track on.

When I walked back, they were still in the same position but then I saw one of his hands had moved down towards her hip and was slowly moving towards her crotch. I think he wanted to see if this was allowed if she would stop him. But as the record changed, Ashley suddenly stood up and said she wanted to change my outfit for this song.

So she slipped off the bedroom and I looked at Alberto and said, “what do you think then, my friend, she’s hot?”

He looked at me and grinned and said, “hot as hell, man, but are you ok with me feeling her tits? I really wanted to touch her pussy but wasn’t sure.” Before I could answer, Ashley came back in and pressed restart on the record. This time she had a similar lacy dress on but it was red and I looked down and was amazed to see she had taken her knickers off!

MaddySpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaddySpark

lapdancealberto.jpg

She came over to me and started to grind but this time with her legs open. As she did so, the lacy negligee started to rise up again and soon her bare shaved pussy was completely on show. I slipped my hand straight into her cunt and it was indeed hot and soaking wet, she was loving this.

Alberto stared in amazement and what I was doing – he couldn’t wait for his turn. Soon Ashley stood up – she was quite drunk now and sat straight onto Alberto’s lap. He moved his hands to her top and pulled it open before squeezing both of her tits. Her head was back in his face with her hair half-covering her expression.

He soon moved his hand down towards her crotch and once again she looked at me and smiled but said nothing this time. His finger moved onto her swollen clit and started to gently move it round and round in circles, I could tell she was going to come but the record ended and she suddenly stood up and said, “ok, that’s enough. In fact, it's too much,” she laughed out loud.

Alberto accepted her announcement and also stood up to go. He turned around to me to shake my hand and thank me, then he opened his arms to Ashley to give her one last hug. She put her arms around him and I saw his hand slip down to her bare bum and move his finger in between her cheeks. I’m not sure if he knew I could see or just didn’t care. They just stood there hugging for about a minute, which is a long time. Then, as before, she broke away and gave him a peck on the cheek.

It was the horniest night ever; I was looking forward to giving her a proper lick and fuck later on when we were in bed. Then she turned towards me and said, “So, James, you wanted your friends to like me. Are you happy with your naughty wife’s performance.” I said it was amazing, she was amazing. Then she said, “did I go too far or... not far enough?” She could not contain her laugh and smile as these last few words came out. 

I said, “oh really, you would have gone further?”.

She looked a bit embarrassed and whispered, “well you do know he wanted to fuck me. He kept saying it in the club. Would you have been ok with him sticking his big cock into your wife’s little pussy? I didn’t imagine you would want that, but if that is what you want your friend to do to your wife…? I’ll let him fuck me but only if it’s what you want. I can’t do it in front of you though. I could let your friends fuck me and then I could tell you about it afterwards...“

I thought about it for a minute and said it seemed a bit too much, "but maybe you could give him a handjob or something."

She agreed and said, “yes I think he would like that. He must be so frustrated at the moment. He is only next door, do you want me to go and see if he is ok?” Again I hesitated, this was so horny but it was also moving along quickly. She seemed really eager to make my fantasy a reality, she really wanted to make me happy.

I said ok, “Ok, go on then, but don’t take too long and take your phone. See if you can secretly record it.”

She jumped out of the chair and grabbed her phone, pulled her negligee down to cover her bum but did not put her knickers back on. I thought about saying something but we had already gone so far, it didn’t seem like the right thing to say. I sat on the veranda out of sight but it was quiet and could hear everything.

She knocked on his window (the door was open as it was so hot), also on the veranda and I could hear her say, “Hello again, James sent me round to see if you are ok, to see if you need a hand with anything?” and laughed out loud.

I didn’t hear what he said but also did not hear the door close. So, I sat there for about ten minutes (it was probably only five) and wondered how long it would take him to cum. He must have been close to it anyway when Ashley was grinding on his cock.

In the end, I thought I would risk a quick look, so I tiptoed across his veranda but could not hear anything. I looked inside but they were not there. He must have taken her into the bedroom, I thought, 'fuck, what to do?'

I could hear Ashley laugh now and again so I thought, 'ok nothing to worry about.' But I was rock hard at the thought of the whole evening, I had to see what they were up to. So again, I very quietly went around to the side of the chalet and luckily the bedroom light was quite bright.

I very carefully edged forward and there they were, he was lying on the bed and Ashley had one hand on his cock which was big and fat and had a really big head on it and the other was squeezing his balls. Her tits were out but he had two fingers in her vagina and his thumb was gently moving her clit around. Her eyes were closed and her hand was hardly moving... it was him giving her the orgasm, not the other way round!

He said something to her and her eyes opened and she nodded. He moved his hand away from her cunt and she slid down the bed and still holding and staring at his big Italian cock, started licking it then gently started sucking it. She looked almost hungry for it. It was massive now, bulging to the point that she could not get it in her mouth but he had hold of her head and was pushing it into her little mouth.

She pushed his hands away and moved down the shaft and started kissing his balls. Then she took each one in her mouth and sucked on it. She looked up at him, staring into his eyes. I was a bit angry but my cock was still throbbing. I still kind of loved her but I told myself she would be my own fuck toy, I so wanted her to come back and let me fuck her.

I knew what was coming next as she slid her hot sweaty body over him and his piece. They were at an angle to me but I could still see everything, she raised herself up and holding onto his cock she guided it into her wet cunt. Even though it was massive, it seemed to just glide in with almost no resistance. She must have been absolutely soaking.

I could see it going in and out of her wet fuck hole. He had reached back and had his hands on her bum and was searching around for her arse hole, eventually finding it and pushing his fingers into it. Her body started to shake as she climaxed and then tried to pull his hand away from her arse eventually getting free.

He reached up and started squeezing her tits then licking and sucking them. He reached again for her hips and moved her up and down more and more rapidly like a doll and then he suddenly let out a deep loud groan as he ejaculated everywhere. Ashley had just about managed to get off before he came but I could see it was all over her tummy.

'What a fucking slut,' I thought to myself as I walked back to the room, but I was laughing, I was going to have some fun with this girl. I would be able to let my mates fuck her, I could go to swinger parties. There was a lot to look forward to…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by jameswest_uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments