Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Open

"James manages to convince his wife to open up their relationship, but things do not go exactly as he had hoped..."

32
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

James parked the car. His wife gave him a goodbye kiss, and he noticed she was wearing the beautiful lingerie they had chosen together through her rather transparent dress. 

"I’ll call you when I am finished," she told him before going away. 

She rang, and he waited to see her disappear through the door before starting the engine.

*

Alone at home, James was restless. He tried to read, but could not focus. It was always like this, when Jenny was having fun with another man. He decided to start cleaning the apartment. Once again. At least, he knew that would make her happy. Since she was getting sex outside the marital bedroom, he felt a bit insecure, so he wanted to make sure to be the perfect husband at home.

When he started rubbing the floor of the kitchen, however, a flash of images assailed his mind. He pictured Jenny riding Andrew, the lover she was sleeping with that night. Her tight breasts were rhythmically bouncing, her back arched and her eyes closed, an expression of ecstasy glowing on her face. He could not help but imagine her pussy engulfing the erected sex of her lover, her lips spreading open, and the moans she was trying to contain when first taking his hardness inside her. He had never seen Andrew naked, for he had never been allowed to watch them make love. But even dressed, the impressive stature of his body had made a strong impression on him. Jenny told him how she loved his muscles, how she enjoyed caressing his breasts and arms, how seeing him half naked was sufficient to make a river flow out of her pussy. 

James finally managed to liberate himself from the vision. He could now focus on rubbing carefully the sink. When they had agreed to open their relationship, he never had thought his new life would turn out like this. He imagined it with much more sex for him, and much less housecleaning. When they announced on the news that all sexually transmitted diseases and infections had been cured for good, he enthusiastically proposed consensual non monogamy to his wife. Finally, they could sleep around without any risk for their health. Alas, it was not so easy for a man to convince women to have casual sex. While he did not have any success, Jenny had already found three regular lovers.

When he started with the floor of the kitchen, his mind produced another vivid image. Jenny was on all fours on the bed, and Andrew was standing behind, taking her doggy-style. And in his vision, James was standing there next to them, and Jenny was staring into his eyes. She was so overwhelmed by pleasure that she was struggling to keep her eyelids open. 

And she was telling him, "This is so good, honey, thank you so much for allowing me to do this. I never thought that sex could feel so intense… At least it never did with you." She barely had time to finish her sentence that an orgasm took her by surprise.

The broom fell from his hands. This was just his imagination playing tricks on him, but it felt frightfully real. He noticed some discomfort in his underwear, and a pang of shame hit him in the stomach. How could he get so aroused by this? 

He checked his phone, but he still did not have any match on the dating app he was using.

*

Jenny called him late in the night, and he drove to pick her up. She went in the bath, and he sat on the floor of the bathroom to stay next to her.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Good," she answered with a tired smile.

"Would you like to tell me about it?" Sometimes she would, sometimes not. And not knowing what had happened was making him even more jealous.  And even more horny. 

"Just ask me what you want to know." 

"Did you climax?"

"Oh yes!" She laughed, as if the question were preposterous.

"More than once?"

"Four times."

He stayed silent for a while. He never made her come that many times in one night.

"Did he lick you?" That was the only way he could make her reach the peak.

"Not even once. I told you already, he is just very good with his fingers. He can just fuck me and touch my clit at the same time. Works every single time. And it is so intense, coming while he is inside."

James woke up early the next morning, disturbed by a stiff erection. He got up and started to prepare a nice breakfast, one he knew she would like. When she finally emerged from her slumber, several hours later, he brought her meal on a tray.

"Thank you, honey! I slept very deeply. You have been so attentive since we started our new lifestyle. " 

He sat on the bed while she was eating.

"Our relationship has really improved lately, don’t you think," she asked.

"Yes. But I can't help wondering: you seem to have so much more pleasure with these other guys. Aren't you going to get tired of me eventually? "

"Oh, honey, you really don’t understand anything. With them, it is just sex. And attraction. And passion. But I don’t need the same thing from a husband and a lover. I want my husband to pamper me and take care of me, just like you do. And my lovers to ravish me in bed. Plus, I still haven't found a better licker than you so far. With a tongue like yours, you should never be worried about a woman ever leaving you, trust me."

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

She casually started to look at her phone. 

"What are you doing," James asked.

"I am just checking a dating app."

"Are you so insatiable that three lovers are not enough for you?"

"They are enough for me. But none of them are comfortable with you watching. So I am looking for someone who is. Aren't you excited?"

James did not know what to answer.

"Let's have some fun, honey, all right? Why don't you come here and lick me, while I swipe through some of these guys profiles? The one I'll happen to be looking at when I come will be my next date. Isn't that a fun game?"

*

"You know, I talked with Emma today. I told her how you are such an enthusiastic licker, and how you are a gentleman enough to not ask anything in return. Then she mentioned that she finds penetration uncomfortable and that she dreams about finding a man who would agree to just lick her pussy, and nothing more. A guy who would focus entirely on her pleasure and let her be a pillow queen. Given how much you like cunnilingus, I thought maybe you could volunteer."

"Emma uh? I don't know if..."

"Come on, I know she is not your type, but you don't exactly have a lot of success with this open relationship business, do you? In the last six months, how many dates did you get, uh? If I did not find it so funny, I might think that it is a little bit pathetic. Now I give you a chance to pleasure another woman, so just seize it and be grateful, all right?"

*

Emma was sitting on the coach, lively chatting with Jenny, who asked: "should you guys get started? Do you mind if I stay and watch?"

"Of course not," her friend answered with a smile.

Then, without a second of hesitation or the slightest hint of embarrassment, she started undressing herself. James watched, and to his surprise, he started to feel very aroused. Emma was definitely not his style of beauty. He liked slender women, while she was of the curvy type. But he realized for the first time how gracious her face was, and the idea of being intimate with another lady after years of monogamous marriage made his penis very stiff.

Emma removed her panties, sat back on the couch, and spread her legs, displaying her completely natural, unshaven private parts. At this view, James felt an irresistible urge to put his tongue between her thighs, which was a nice coincidence, since it was exactly what was expected of him. His wife liked to keep it all shaved, which he had always appreciated. But he found this state of affair very attractive: there was something mysterious about this fur, almost completely hiding the little bud of pink flesh that was to be the center of his attention for the next hour or so. The hair were like thorns protecting a beautiful rose, and he did not mind getting stung at that moment.

"Time to lick me, Toy!" she said with a commanding tone. Then, looking at Jenny: "let's see if he is as good as you say... I started to grow a bit tired of hearing you bragging about his oral skills!"

He dropped to his knees, and started to gently lick her pussy, alternating long up-and-down strokes with slow circles around her clitoris. Emma immediately moaned.

"Uh... your man definitely knows how to tease a woman down there," she said.

"I trained him well," Jenny answered. "But wait until he stops teasing and starts the real thing!"

Meanwhile, James continued his movements, feeling the pubic hair of his new lover (for lack of a better word) rubbing on his tongue, some of them entering deep into his mouth and tingling the back of his throat. In normal times, he would probably have found this sensation highly unpleasant, but in his state of high arousal, he actually enjoyed the discomfort. Meanwhile, his mind was entering a kind of sexually frenzied trance. Maybe her wife would invite all her sexually frustrated friends, he thought, so that he could lick them all day long without any hope of reciprocation. Maybe he could permanently transform into a kind of living, horny sex toy for women to play with and to cum over? 

Meanwhile, his tongue performed all the well-known tricks it had learned over the years of practice. He licked the clitoris lightly, alternating soft and fast strokes, sometimes unexpectedly stopping all stimulation altogether, such that her body would never get used to the sensations. Then, when he judged that she was worked up enough, he started to gently suck her pleasure button, then licked it while sucking. And she came very hard, very long, moaning very loudly. 

Knowing better than to stop, he continued to gently circle around her clitoris with his tongue.

"That was amazing!" said Emma.

"I told you he was good," his wife replied.

"How are his anulingus skills?"

"Oh... we never tried that, actually."

"Then it is my turn to teach him something. If he wants, of course. Toy, would you like to lick my ass?"

"Yes, please! Please, let me do it," James uttered.

Jenny's phone rang.

"I forgot; I have a date in fifteen minutes. You guys have fun; I have to run!"

Published 
Written by TeaseWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments