Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Version of 'Share and Share Alike'

"Wife has affair with 18 y.o. neighbor."

22
4 Comments 4
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

 PROLOGUE

Of the two of us, Don and myself, I am the more outgoing, adventurous and willing to take a chance. When we got new neighbors three years ago, it fell to me to do the meet-and-greet ritual. I baked cookies for this round.

“So, Rickie, how did it go?” My husband’s quizzed me as soon as I returned, that summer afternoon.

I cautioned, “Names are Alice and Arnie. At least remember that.”

I summed up, “They seem nice, moved here from California and they both have jobs doing computer work.”

“Tell me more.”

“You could have gone over there yourself or gone with me, then I wouldn’t have to do all this explaining.”

I wasn’t bitter or angry. I know my spouse is not the outgoing type, so I gave him a pass and shared the new neighbors’ essentials with my curious but shy husband.

“They are a bit younger than us, both Dartmouth grads, both are more athletic than us. He runs; she works out at the gym. I couldn’t do much recommending about gyms, but I told Arnie our county installed bike/jogging lanes on most of our roads.”

Arnie had said, “That is one reason we chose this town: good parks and rec facilities. Also, you guys have the best schools in the state.”

I went on, “Alice chimed in to say that their son, only son, wanted a school program with the same gifted program for young athletes that he had in California.”

Don asked, “What the hell is a gifted athlete?”

Even though I’d chatted with our new neighbors for thirty minutes or so, touring their home and so forth, I shortened the story.

As I was getting up to find something to drink, I just replied, “… their kid named Elli is an honor roll student who also swims, plays the flute and wrestles: Elli will probably get a scholarship when he graduates in three years. Lots of people have names that could be male or female. ”

That name got Don’s attention! “Elli? Is he a girl or boy or somewhere in between?”

I scolded, “Elliot is tall for his age, very polite. His nickname is Elli and, judging by his handshake, his physique, his wrestling and his IQ, I don’t think anyone would question his sexuality.”

Reader: Fast forward three years.

Elli’s three years of high school, our friendship with Alice and Arnie, plus time in general passed quickly.

After their son graduated, we could not blame our friends for wanting to move to a town nearby Elli’s new college. Fresh jobs, new adventures awaited both, and Elli got his scholarship.

The best we could do was help them move and offer Elli a place to stay for a couple of days while Arnie and Alice settled in.

This next part is personal. Don and I have played some bedtime games and talked about wife-sharing, wife-watching, experiencing a fresh adventure of some kind. Most couples fantasize about adding another partner. Watch porn of all kinds and fantasizing is part of our foreplay.

This kind of role-play is fun to whisper about, but the same unanswerable questions keep popping up.

Wondering aloud keeps Don and I in the world of make-believe. Neither of us have a good answers:

1. “What if I get pregnant?” … a moot point now, but anything is possible.

2. “What if you fall in love with your one-off? What if he or she becomes routine?”

3. “What if we just sat and cuddled and see where things go with a special friend?”

4. “If I had sex with another man, would you want to have sex with another woman?”

5. “Can I have sex with another woman?”

6. “Would you mind if I talked to him during foreplay or sex? I think I’d like that.”

7. “Is oral sex permissible? If I did someone else, I’d want to smell him, taste him, swallow his cum. Would you kiss me later?”

8. “What if he is rough, really rough? I’d like somebody aggressive, but I don’t want to be hurt or hurting the next day.”

9. “Can I watch?”

10. “What if he is too big for me? Or so small I might not enjoy it? Or if he is way, way bigger than you? Could you take that?”

11. “How would we find someone trustworthy?”

12. “What if he doesn’t like my looks and won’t complete the act?”

13. “If I suck him is he obligated to suck my pussy as well?”

14. “Could we do it with another couple? If so, in same bed or separate beds in same room? Or different rooms in same hotel?”

15. “Would you let me do it in our marital bed?”

So, we came up with at least fifteen different buzzkills for anything that could start an extra-marital encounter.

Until now. We are at our pool: Don, Elli and me. Elli’s parents are gone. The moving van now moved away. Elli and I paddled around in the pool, him in his speedo and me in my bikini. Don occupied a lounger and sipped a Coke.

Fifteen different reasons of ‘Why not?’ evaporated.

It started innocently enough. Our elbows rested on the splash pan, just touching, his left arm, my right.

“May I tell you something, Ricky?” His question wasn’t put timidly, but rather, like the opening to a conversation.

“Go on,” I said.

Elliot sounded determined, “We have lived next door to each other for a long time. Ever since that first day, I have thought about you. I wonder what you look like in the morning, at night. That suit leaves little to the imagination and mine is running wild right now.”

“You are eighteen now, right?” I had to ask! This guy was going to be out of our lives forever tomorrow, but tonight, we had an opportunity and took it.

He piped up, “Of course, you came to my eighteenth birthday party. Why would you ask that, right now?”

My response was Elli’s first surprise of the day. There would be more.

I called out, “Don, is it okay if I take my suit off? Elliot wants me to and I want to do it.”

Don, who was not asleep, dozing nor inattentive, replied, “Only if he asks my permission.”

That was all the go-ahead the tall, strapping, flat-bellied, tight-abs, muscular, bold young man needed.

Elli spoke, “Don, I am going to remove your wife’s skimpy outfit so I can see her naked at last. If I like what I see, I am going to take her inside the house, where we will shower each other, wrap ourselves in some robes and make out in the den.

Emmasaenz01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emmasaenz01

You can watch but you can’t interfere, from now on.”

“Wait a minute,” I said. “If I am naked, then he has to be naked too.”

I wanted to see that body in the sunlight before we went inside.

I went to the pool steps and climbed out, not looking back at Don or Elli.

Reliving the experience later, I realized that Elli never asked Don’s permission.

The younger man put both hands on the splash shelf and elevated himself out of the pool. He rolled his suit down around his ankles and stepped out of his trunks. He glistened nakedin the full sun. Being a swimmer, he shaved most of his body, so only a small patch of crotch hair remained. Protruding from that clump was a formidable piece of work. His dick was shrunken by the water, but I assessed his length and girth similar to Don’s. And Don is no slouch!

I already knew Elliot was a good dancer, so I was not disappointed when he took the lead in our waltz to the showers. I giggled half-way up the stairs and he turned, the first time I’d seen him self-conscious.

I asked, “What’s the matter?”

He came back down one step and held me close, towering above me. He whispered so no one could hear. “You giggled. Are you okay with this?”

I had to giggle again, this time adding one more step to my reach, pulling his head down to my level, and said, “Your ass looks so tight. I can’t wait to feel you all over. I bet you can go on for hours.”

Surprise response: “I dunno. I never really did this before. My buds have watched porn and I know all the moves, but you are going to be my first. I want you to be first.”

I do not know (nor care) how long the longest shower a couple ever took. All I can say is that this one might be in Guinness’s book. We took our time to examine each other and finally emerged, still holding hands.

We had already semi-tasted each other in the shower, but the next round of samples would be without cascading water or the slight tinge of soap.

My young man took the lead in this dance as well. He pulled me close to him and he kissed me, first on the top of my head, then on each ear, then our lips met. At first, a slip of paper could not have separated us, from chest to knees. Our arms entwined, fitting comfortably around each other. Elli rubbed his tits against mine. I responded by gyrating my hips into his groin. His whole body was like a solid wall, a statue, but one that gave in to touch. I felt the stirrings of his erection.

We separated a bit and my new lover reached up to cradle my tits. Remarkably, or from watching someone somewhere, he was sharp enough to use his thumbs to caress my nipples while squeezing my lobes. My arms could not just dangle akimbo, so they naturally migrated to his pubic area. One hand found his stiffening member, the other cupped his balls. As he grew even harder, I felt his breath quicken.

I took one of his hands, straightened out one finger, and put it next to my pussy.

“This is my pussy. You can call it my cunt, cunny, pussy, even fuck hole.”

Saying that got me wetter than ever. We danced and spun and finally ended up on the bed, on our sides, him stroking my body and me stroking his.

As we kissed, Elli rolled on top of me. To be an amateur, he knew to balance his weight so as to not crush me. He suckled one tit, then the other. By flexing his knees, he was able to descend down my body.

“I am calling this not your pussy, but my pussy.” With that, he kissed what was his. His long fingers delved deep into his pussy and came up with moist fingers.

He ordered, “Kiss this.” I grabbed his fingers and sucked. As I did, I pulled his body up close to mine.

I reached down and grabbed his member and said, “This is my big dick. My dick. It is mine now.”

I milked a bit of pre-cum from it and brought my hand back up.

“Kiss this. This is now my dick, my love-pole, my long fuck-machine. Now use it.”

He entered me slowly, deliberately. I was moist and he slid right in. I grabbed those glutes and pulled him toward me. I felt him bottom out in my cunt as our groins touched. I pushed him away just a bit and he got the message. He withdrew until just the head was inside me, then pushed forward again.

“Harder!”

He complied and rammed me. He was a natural and a fast learner. He sawed at me up and down and seemed to enjoy it more when I grunted, groaned or sighed. He was unstoppable.

We switched positions and I got on top of him. As I lowered myself onto his still rock-hard pole, I looked into his eyes, then closed mine tight shut. I imagined what we looked like. With me in control, I could jerk him off with my cunt, grind on him and steady myself with my palms on his hard chest, and found my rhythm.

Ministrations began to pay off. He raised his hips, chasing my cunt with his dick. I raised higher and he went higher too. Then down I came, on top of him, feeling his dick way up inside me.

Finally, he quickened his pace and I knew he was close. I surprised him by climbing off of him, kneeling at his knees.

I asked, “Answer me, how often do you jerk off?”

He brought his hands up to his face. I grabbed his forearms and looked him in the eye. “Every day?”

“Yeah.”

I straightened back up, still kneeling at his knees.

“Show me.”

He took his slick member in his hand and started to rub it, stopping and squeezing just under the head. Three strokes later, I encircled that knob with my mouth and licked the underside. He went faster and faster.

Finally, with a grunt, he unloaded. I caught and swallowed most of it. What was left I licked off his balls and belly.

Then I knee-walked up to his face and lowered myself onto him. He knew what to do. He lapped my wet cunt, nuzzled and pulled on my labia. When he stuck his tongue in my hole and circled it, I exploded.

I know Don heard us, but I did not care.

We came downstairs in about an hour, in those robes Elliot had mentioned.

The three of us spent our last night together snuggling on the couch, watching a game on TV, chatting as if nothing had happened.

EPILOGUE

Four summers later the doorbell rang. When I opened it, there was Elli, with a friend.

“Elli, what are you doing here?”

He replied, “Share and share alike. This is Harry. He was a freshman last year and seniors like myself are always paired up with a new guy for a roommate. I told him all about us.”

To be continued.

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments