Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Next Door Intimacy

"Writer meets a lady beyond his sexual experience."

65
8 Comments 8
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

 I didn’t dare believe this.

She lived next door, but I hardly knew her since they had just moved in. Last night I’d spoken to her and her husband very briefly at a neighbour’s garden party.

We had exchanged names, she was Sienna, and her husband, Jack was in the Navy but she wasn’t working yet.

“Your wife not here, Brad?” she’d asked, and was that a lascivious smile when I told her I’d been divorced for a year?

“You’re alone in that big house then? No girlfriend?”

“Not since.”

“Mm, I imagine that’ll make things hard.” And those sensuous eyes flickered momentarily at my pants and back to my face.

   Standing there talking, I quickly realised what an absolute stunner she was. Shortish, but under her flimsy yellow summer dress, there was ample suggestion of the curves that lay beneath.

I found myself envying her husband.

When the party ended, I cursed to find rain splashing down. Standing on the porch about to make a run for it, I was turned by a tap on my shoulder.

It was Sienna, she of the promising smile, holding out a large red umbrella. She laughed as she said, “Friends have offered us a lift. Sadly, four others, a real squeeze. But you can use this.”

 I thanked her before she added, “It can be tight, but I don’t think you’ll have much trouble getting it up.” God, was I imagining her double entendres?

I told her I’d return it the following day, whereupon she searched for her handbag and handed me a card. “My phone number. Ring me. It’ll be useful to know when you’re coming.” Her impudent grin helped me believe that was yet another one.

She was on my mind the following morning. But I determined to get some writing done before returning her umbrella.

Approaching two p.m. I phoned her and her reply was simple, “That’s fine.”

Within one minute I was tapping at the solid front door. Immediately the door began to open, but only sufficiently to show her face and part of her body. In just a few seconds I had taken in and assimilated the reason she held the door.

Right here was what I hadn’t dared believe. I’d only come to return an umbrella.

Sienna was wearing only a thin silky robe, which revealed more than it covered. My breath caught in my throat as I briefly viewed, the full attraction of a delicious pink-nippled left breast, while lower down, the absence of any bush displayed two pouting labia.

Dumbstruck, I could hardly respond to her urgent, “Quickly, inside.” And as the door slammed closed behind me, my mind struggled for answers. She knew I was due. So, dare I believe that she, being near naked, was indicating intentions beyond my wildest dreams?

From the dim hallway, she guided me into the dimmer-curtained sitting room. Allowing her robe to fall away completely, she stood close and looked up into my face, “Like what you see?” Oh, God that naked body. Smooth skin over curves that screamed to be stroked.

 The umbrella fell from my numbed hands.

“After your ogling last night, I thought you’d like more.”

“Your husband?” Was I honestly looking for excuses to refuse? I was already erect.

“Jack’s ship sailed for Holland at 5.00 this morning. By tonight he’ll be fucking his way through lucky Dutch ladies. That’s how we are. Together we’re magic, apart, casually rampant.” She sank to her knees, fingers at my belt as she asked, “Mind being casual for me today?”

“I’m all ready,” I gasped feeling my pants fall away.

My swollen cock jerked into the dim light. “Oh, so you are. A beauty. Plump and purple,” she cried, immediately enveloping it in the warm wetness of her sucking mouth.

Not the way I thought I’d begin. Sensing my uncertainty, she drew back her head. Oh, the fever of seeing my cockhead lying on her lower lip. “A calendar year, you said. You need a quick cumming because I don’t want you shooting when we’re really hitting it.”

Her lips drew me in, her tongue slithered over the head and circled it, while she sucked with a wild fury that pulled my rod along her inner cheeks. Suddenly I felt that long-forgotten surge.  My involuntary thrusts were unstoppable as pulse after pulse of cum flowed into her throat. She moaned, and I gasped.

When my flow ceased, my cock, softening, slipped from her mouth and she murmured, “I love feeling cock bursting onto my tonsils.”

Licking her lips, she moved to rise, but I held her naked shoulders and pressed her back to lie on the thick carpet. “My turn,” I hissed. She lay back, resisting my pressure, as I allowed my hands to glide over those wonderful breasts. Resistance ceased as she sighed deeply.

Just a quick, treasured viewing of her exquisite nudity, before my lips, tongue, and fingers dallied around her nipples and breasts. Great to hear her grunts of pleasure, but I was eager to find her greatest source of rapture. My tongue trailed down over her belly until it, and my lips encountered her swollen, soaking labia.

I wriggled my tongue ensuring it pierced into her secret places. The taste was intoxicating, all musk and mellowness. My cock pressed, hard, into her side. Aroused by that, her fingers closed around it, and she gasped, “Now, Brad. Now!” To placate her need, I pressed two fingers up into her wide, wet entry, crossed them, and twisted them back and forth, while my tongue found her blossoming clit.

From her animal squeal, from the spasmic upward heave of her thighs, and from the warm fluid that wept over my face, I sensed her first orgasm.

“Brad. Brad. Up any hole.”

I had the strange sense of having won a battle. Sienna wanted me and I knew it was genuine. She was madly wanking my penis, trying to urge it down her body. It was time. Time to give. Time to test her desires. Time to assess my own carnal confidence.

BUNTARKKA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BUNTARKKA

I sat back and parted her thighs, delighting at the pink chasm awaiting me. I leaned over and whispered, “Guess what? We haven’t kissed.” Without waiting for her response, our lips came together, mouths open and tongues grappling each other. I became aware of my own pressures as Sienna eased my throbbing tool between her thighs. Lying over her, I took my cock from her hand and placed it at her entry.

After foreplay, the genuine business was imminent.

“I so want to feel you inside me,” her voice was gruff. She looked up into my face and desperation was in her eyes. No more desperate than me. “Slow and gentle,” she added.

Given what had gone before I knew that request was going to be impossible. And sure enough, the moment I pushed into her, her hips jerked madly, dragging me faster and deeper into her. For my part, the very sensation of her cunt walls claiming me had me driving upwards, my hips sending me to the very heart of her. Thrust after thrust met heave after heave from Sienna as our linked bodies rolled with some ferocity over the carpet.

Together we came to an anguished yelp of release as mutual orgasms hit home. For minutes, we lay wrapped together, before Sienna said, “That wasn’t the way I wanted it.” A little pause before adding, “But it was fantastic. You were marvellous.”

Silence again while I took that in. I had never considered myself a great lover and had only heard fables of women who were always hot for it. Now here was Sienna, and I was sure it was her insatiability that spurred me on to this peak.

Now, she was gently stroking my wet, limp cock while I began fingering her nipples. Breathing heavily, she flexed her shoulders to increase the pressure of my hands on her warm smooth breasts.

“I’m going to write about this,” I told her.

“You write?”

I laughed, “Nothing earth-shattering, but three novels so far.”

“Are they dirty?” she giggled.

“The next one will be,” I replied, and we laughed together, and our lips met in a near-tender kiss.

As the kiss ended, she sat up over me, her face looking so serious I had to query why.

“You’ve worried me,” she said.

“Me? Worried you? How?”

“Brad, you know countless men have eased my needs. None have ever come close to what Jack gives me. Until today.”

Should I have been honoured? I wasn’t. I was stunned.

“Me?”

Sienna looked almost apologetic as she said, “It may sound sycophantic. But it’s true. You’ve been so much more than a casual. In fact—”

She hefted my hardening member in her hand, “—soon you’ll be ready to prove your ability.”

“Ability I didn’t know I had,” I chuckled, as I rose over her and began nibbling and gnawing at each of her pebble-hard nipples.

“Slow and meaningful this time,” she murmured as, still gripping my, by now, granite hard-on, she used it to pull me between her widespread thighs. I loved the delicate way she nuzzled my purple end into her warm, wet, waiting petals of pink.

The next move was mine, and as she had asked for it slowly, I eased one inch in. Amazed when that had her gasping, “God, you make me feel like a virgin.” Just what kind of compliment that was, if it was a compliment, I just wasn’t sure, but as I lanced gradually deeper into her pulsing passage, to complete the ‘meaningful’ part of her request, I gazed lovingly into her gorgeous face.

Each extra inch had produced something akin to a whimper from her until I struck some kind of buffer, deep inside her. I paused, as her vaginal muscles flexed over my shaft, making it feel immense. Now I withdrew slightly, before thrusting harder. I repeated this and her own hips began to lunge upwards at me greedily.

Suddenly, all slowness was forgotten, as once again we plunged at each other. Sienna was all gasps, grunts, and moans as the friction of our skins, wherever they met, enflamed us both. Kissing, caressing, rolling, humping, her straddling me, me astride her. We coupled with increasing sensuality until just like the first time, we climaxed with the same joint ecstasy, the same cries of raucous release.

“That’s rare,” Sienna said with a strained breathlessness, as we extricated ourselves to lie in a languorous stupor.

“What is?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Hitting it together,” she murmured. And was silent for a few minutes.

At last, she said, “Jack and I always admit our frivolities.”

“So?”

She sighed, “I’m not sure how he’ll like the idea of you being next door and pleasing me so much.”

I could see the worry on her face, “Don’t tell him.”

She shook her head, “That’s not in our relationship. We’ve always been honest.”

 “You forget, I did meet him last night. At least he knows me.”

A moment’s silence, before she said, “One thing occurs to me. Recently he’s been suggesting we try a threesome. Meaning me, another female, and him. But if I agree to that, he can’t complain to the opposite way, and, God, the idea is so appealing. To have both of you in me at the same time. Heaven.”

“How much time have we to think about it?”

“Ten days.”

“Fancy calling next door tomorrow morning, via the back door, For a hot---er—coffee.”

She laughed delightedly, “Lovely idea. Will it be creamy?”

“Very.” I loved her enthusiasm. “But from the feel of you, we’re not finished today.”

“Definitely not.”                                         

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments