Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Ann's Adventure With Another Couple

"My wife's desire to be with another woman turns into her fucking her husband also."

54
22 Comments 22
29.2k Views 29.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Over the past year or so I had a number of fantasies of wanting to see my lovely wife Ann with another woman. The thought of seeing another woman pleasuring her while I watched had my cock throbbing beyond belief. Then this past year I got my nerve up, and I mention my desire to her. I told Ann how much I had wanted to watch another woman go down on her, and lick and suck her pussy until she screams out into a powerful orgasm all over the other woman’s face. Ann and I are your typical middle age couple who live just a normal life like so many others. There is nothing special about us, and with us getting older our sex life was in dire need of a boost.

When I first mentioned it to Ann about being with another woman she immediately confessed that it had been a fantasy of hers also. She then acknowledge that at times she had masturbated to the thought of being with another woman. Her admission caught me totally off guard, and in a way made me somewhat jealous. I knew our sex life wasn’t everything we had hope for at this stage in our life, but when she admitted her desire to be with another woman it left me with an empty feeling for some odd reason.

Ann knew a few of the women from her office that were bisexual, and heard many stories on how wonderful it felt like to be with one of their own kind. I had no idea that she had felt this way, and it took me a good few minutes to collect my inner thoughts.

Over the next few days and weeks I noticed a difference in Ann’s demeanor. I noticed a change about her, and one night while in bed we rolled play it out a scenario of her being with another woman. Her pussy got extremely swollen, and I lick and suck on it until she exploded all over my mouth and face. I had never seen Ann cum so hard in my life, and I now decided it was time for us to make it a reality.

Ann had been brought up in a strict setting, and being with a woman was something that wasn’t generally accepted in her earlier years. We discussed it at length, and after a few days she agreed to go through with it on a trial basis.

I then posted an online add along with a few provocative pics of her for all to see. I had no idea what kind of interest was out there for a mom of three who was in her early fifties, but I was excited to find out. To my surprise I received a number of interested parties who wanted to be with her. I went through them one by one, and some of them were from men who just wanted to fuck her. I had no interest at all in sharing Ann with another man, and I quickly dispose of those type of request. I wanted just replies from the women who had the same obsession of wanting to be with another women.

It had been later that night when I got a response from an actual couple. Shaun and his wife Melissa were very much into Melissa swinging with other women. She loved my wife’s luscious body, and especially her big tits, and wanted to know if we would like to get together some time. Melissa had just turned thirty eight, while her husband Shaun was thirty nine.

Melissa had been with a few other women in the past, and she loves it when her husband Shaun watches her get it on with another woman. She even let Shaun fuck the last woman she had been with. The woman was a lonely housewife who had been neglected in the bedroom by her husband. Melissa first used her, and then her husband Shaun fucked her until she nearly passed out.

I had never thought about an arrangement like that with another couple, and I seriously began to think about it. Shaun sent me a few clothe pics of the two of them. Melissa was a personal trainer, and had a nearly perfect body. She stood almost five foot nine and around a hundred and twenty pounds. She had small tits, but her ass was simply amazing. Shaun was tall, dark, and handsome. He stood almost six foot two and two hundred pounds, and he kept himself in pristine condition.

Over the next few days I began to think about Melissa being with my wife Ann. The thought of watching Melissa use my wife for own deep dark desires had my cock harder than any other time in my life. I then sat down and talked it over with Ann one night. I told her all about the two of them, and after some careful considerations she agreed to meet Melissa. Melissa and Shaun agreed to host, and we met up with them a few weeks later at their country retreat outside the city. They had plenty of room for us and we agreed to just spend the night.

It took us nearly an hour to get to their place. We arrived around seven that night, and were welcome immediately in. Ann had on a white top and a tight pair of jeans on, while Melissa had on a pair of black leggings that clung tightly against her lovely ass. We sat in the living room and enjoyed a good bottle of wine for a good hour when Shaun finally said, “Are we ready to do this?”

I could see Melissa glancing over at my wife, and she waited patiently to see what Ann’s response might be. Ann looked over at Melissa with a seductive smile, and we headed off seconds later to their bedroom down the hallway. Ann stood there by the bed as Melissa walked over towards her. Shaun and myself sat back and enjoyed the show as Melissa gave Ann a kiss on the lips. She then began to undo the buttons one at a time on Ann’s top.

When she undid the last button she pulled open Ann’s shirt. She slid it over each of her shoulders, and unhooked her bra from behind. She tossed her bra and shirt down onto the floor as Shaun and Melissa got their first look at Ann’s lovely big tits. Melissa loves women with big tits, and she immediately began to gently caress and suck on each of them with delicate care.

Ann stood there in a trance as she felt Melissa’s tongue glide across her hardening nipples. It would Ann’s first time ever with another woman, and a few minutes later Melissa reached down with her hand and undid the front of Ann’s jeans. She slid her hand down into the front of them, and Ann reacted with a soft sigh. She felt Melissa’s finger against her clit, and her eyes began to close periodically.

A few minutes later Melissa turned Ann completely around. She then knelt down in behind my wife’s lovely ass, and she began to work her jeans down to the floor. Melissa loved my wife’s adorable round ass, and she began to worship it as Ann stood there in a pair of sexy blue panties. I could see Shaun’s cock getting hard now, and he watched with great interest as his wife began to ease down my wife’s panties a few moments later. She began to lick and suck on my wife’s lovely curved ass, and Ann stood there loving every second of it.

A short time later Melissa had my wife lay down onto the bed. She then removed her shirt and bra, and her small but perky tits were now on display for all of us to see. She climbed up on top of Ann, and she gave her a kiss on the lips before making her way down my wife’s body. She sucked and licked each of her tits, and then moved down in between her legs. She forced them wide open as moisture now covered the swollen lips of Ann’s pussy. Ann was now on fire, and she began to squirm hard about the bed as Melissa ran her tongue around the outskirts of her nearly clean shaven pussy.

A few seconds later I heard Ann cry gently out as she felt Melissa’s tongue glide across her swollen lips for the first time. Her body moved in unison with Melissa’s tongue as she felt it directly up against her wet pussy. Several minutes had nearly passed, and Melissa now grope at each of Ann’s big tits while still sucking on her pussy. She pinch each of her hard nipples as Ann felt Melissa’s tongue dart in and out of her pussy with quite force. Ann could only take so much, and minutes later she cried loudly out into a spectacular orgasm in front of both Shaun and myself.

Melissa then kissed her way back on top of my wife. Ann now tasted her own nectar as Melissa gave her a long kiss on the lips. Melissa then asked Shaun to come over towards the bed. I felt my heart race as Melissa said to Ann, “You want to suck my husband’s big cock?”

She turned Ann’s head sideways as her husband Shaun pulled out his cock from his pants. His cock was very big, and he pushed the head of his cock up against Ann’s lips. Ann was extremely aroused, and she parted her lips seconds later as Shaun slid his big cock deeply into her warm mouth.

KiahBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiahBrownn



She sucked hard on Shaun’s cock for a good few minutes, while I sat there in somewhat of a daze. I had never expected this to happen, and I heard Melissa say to Ann, “You want my husband to fuck you with his big cock?”

“Oh god yes!” Ann cried out.

I couldn’t believe what was about to happen, and Shaun now stripped out of his clothes and knelt down in between my wife’s legs. Melissa now directed the head of his big nine inch cock into my wife’s aroused pussy sending Ann into an almost tizzy. She began to cry loudly out, and Melissa urged her on by saying, “You like his big cock? You want him to fuck you harder!”

“Oh god yes!” Ann kept crying out.

Melissa was really getting off watching her husband fuck my wife, and she began to eagerly suck and lick each of Ann’s tits. Several minutes later Ann screamed out into a powerful orgasm as she felt Shaun’s big cock tear deeply into her aroused pussy. I sat there stunned, and a bit embarrassed as my wife had just orgasm on another man’s cock for the first time. I felt a bit out of place, and I sat there quietly as the two of them worked over my wife. Melissa on the other hand doesn’t let other men fuck her, only her husband and I was now stuck doing nothing but jerking off and watching.

It had been a short time later, and Ann was now on all fours on the center of the bed. Her head now rested against the sheets as she felt Shaun’s cock pound her hard from behind. Melissa now grabbed the back of Ann’s head, and she pulled it up off the sheets and said, “Tell my husband to fuck you harder!”

“Harder! Harder!” Ann cried out as she felt Shaun push his cock even deeper into her.

Melissa felt extremely aroused, and she began to remove her black leggings that covered her lovely ass. She had on a black thong, and my cock throbbed even harder just glancing at the cheeks of her nearly bare ass.

Several minutes had passed, and Ann once again screamed out into another intense orgasm. Melissa now wanted in on the action to, and she begged her husband to fuck her also. She then slid down her thong and got up onto the bed on all fours next to Ann. She pushed her ass back towards her husband’s big cock and cried out, “I want you to fuck me good and hard!”

Shaun now moved in behind his wife’s beautiful ass. He slammed his cock deeply into Melissa as she began to suck on Ann’s pussy once again. She had her head buried in between Ann’s legs, and my wife once again began to moan loudly out. She felt Melissa’s tongue dart in and out of her pussy at a fast pace, and Shaun continued to pound his wife hard with his big cock. A short time later Melissa cried out into a powerful orgasm that sent her over the edge. She began to suck extremely hard on Ann’s swollen pussy, and seconds later Ann once again screamed out into another explosive orgasm all over Melissa’s face.

It was then that they switch places once again. This time Shaun was on top of my wife, and he began to fuck her hard right there on the bed with Melissa urging him on.

“You like getting fuck by my husband Ann?”

“Yes! Yes!” Ann cried out.

Several minutes later Shaun suddenly began to moan out. He pulled his throbbing cock from Ann’s hot pussy, and he stood over top of my wife’s trembling body as Melissa reached out and grabbed tightly onto the shaft of his cock. She began to stroke hard on his cock, and seconds later it began to erupt hard in front of me. He shot numerous waves of cum all over Ann’s tits and stomach, and I felt a range of emotions come over me.

The four of us then retreated back to the living room shortly after that. Shaun pulled out another bottle of wine, and we all sat there sipping it down as Melissa and Ann sat there barely with anything on. I had a few more glasses of wine, and I quickly began to zonk out. It had been a very long day, and I am usually asleep at this time of night.

I had zonked out for almost an hour when I suddenly awoke. I heard the three of them in the bedroom, and I decided to make my way down the hallway to see what was happening. Ann was once again on all fours on the bed as Shaun fucked her hard from behind. Melissa now sat in a chair next to the bed with her legs raised over the sides of it. She had two fingers buried deep inside her cunt, and she urged Shaun to fuck Ann even harder.

A few minutes later I heard Melissa shout out to her husband, “I want to see you fuck her in the ass!”

Shaun now pulled his hard cock from Ann’s pussy, and he placed it firmly against my wife’s ass. He slowly work the head of his cock into Ann as she began to immediately cry out. I hadn’t fucked Ann in the ass in many of years, and Melissa was now quickly nearing a powerful orgasm. She continued to urge her husband on, and a few minutes later Melissa began to scream out into what I would call a scintillating orgasm. This then pushed Ann over the edge once again, and she cried out into an earth shattering orgasm with Shaun’s cock buried deep inside her ass.

Melissa then wanted Shaun to finish her off by cumming deep in her ass. She cried out to him to take her hard, and seconds later Shaun’s cock was on the verge of erupting. Shaun now gave Ann’s ass several thrust with his large cock. He began to moan loudly out, and seconds later he filled Ann’s tight ass with his huge load. Ann was distraught and out of it as cum now oozed from her just fucked ass as she laid there on the bed in total exhaustion.

We then decided to call it a night, and Ann and I retired to a spare bedroom just down the hallway from there master bedroom. Ann was exhausted, and fell asleep almost immediately. I couldn’t sleep a wink, and the thought of Ann being fucked hard not once but twice by Shaun haunted me. I now had to accept what had happened, and the next morning we left right after breakfast. We said our goodbyes, and agreed to get together again sometime in the future.

Ann had some remorse on the way home on what she done the night before. She couldn’t believe how aroused she was, and the things that she did. She also couldn’t believe that she had let Shaun fuck her senseless two times while Melissa watched on. I still wanted to know more about what had happened after I had fallen asleep.

Ann told me that Melissa had come over and sat down next to her on the couch. She was extremely aroused, and she began to make out with her. She then asked her if she wanted to go back into the bedroom with her. Ann still felt extremely aroused, and the three of them headed for their bedroom while I slept. Shaun sat there with a major hard on watching as the two of them began to make out. Melissa then wanted Ann to suck on her aroused pussy, and she moved up over top of her face. She knelt on each side of Ann’s head, and she lowered her swollen pussy down against her mouth. This was all new for Ann, and she began to suck and lick Melissa’s pussy in front of her husband. Ann didn’t know what had come over her, and she felt the desire to eagerly sucked and licked Melissa’s pussy as her orgasm began to build.

A short time later Melissa began to rock herself hard back n forth across Ann’s face. She then grabbed the back of my wife’s head, and she held it tightly against her swollen pussy as she cried out into a very powerful orgasm all over my wife’s face.

I asked Ann how it felt, and she readily admitted she nearly came herself as it was way more powerful than she ever had imagined. My cock was now throbbing inside my pants, and it needed immediate attention. Ann now seeing how aroused I was opened up my pants, and she began to suck hard on my cock while I drove down the highway. It felt so good and wonderful, and after several minutes my cock began to erupt inside Ann’s warm mouth. I had never cum in Ann’s mouth ever before, and it took me a good few minutes to regain my composure.

We discussed at length what had happened over the next few weeks. Our sex life that once was boring and stale now was refreshing and exciting again, and I began to wonder if we should meet up with Melissa and Shaun again. In the end we both got something out of it. Ann was able to see another side to her while I felt what it was like to share my wife after many years of marriage. Going forward no one ever knows what will ever really happen, but if nothing else we got memories to last us a lifetime.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments