Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My perfect life

"My perfect life takes a turn"

169
62 Comments 62
29.5k Views 29.5k
6.2k words 6.2k words

This is my first time writing anything like this. This happened to me early in the summer of twenty nineteen. My husband and I have been married for six and a half years, we have a rampant sex life and, I have never thought about straying. I am thirty-two and Kevin is thirty-six. Kevin is a service director for a car dealership. I am a freelance hairstylist. I am slim, thirty-four-inch bust and, shoulder-length brunette hair, I weigh just one hundred and twelve pounds. My piercing green eyes are, in my opinion, my best feature although my husband disagrees with that, he says that my toned body is the tops for him.

Kevin came home one Friday evening and, told me that he has hired a new service manager for the dealership. My husband is training him for the following three months. He started to tell me about Phillip. He had relocated from Florida, and he was room sharing with a friend of a friend of his. Kevin was telling me that this new guy was alone in the city, he has no friends here and, no family.

My husband asked me if I would object to him inviting Phillip, over one evening the following week for a meal? Of course, I didn't object.

He told me that Phillip was a young black man and that he was all alone here. I immediately felt sorry for him, my husband told me that I would find him handsome and, easy to get along with because he has a voice that draws you in.

"He saw your picture on my desk," Kevin informed me, "he thinks you are very attractive."

I blushed and smiled.

The following Monday, I was working in the area of my husband's dealership, I decided to take him and, Phillip a coffee. I was anxious to meet this guy and see if what my husband had told me about him was accurate. I walked to my husband's office and, saw Phillip sitting at his desk in my husband's office. I saw his eyes get bigger when I walked in.

Don't ask me why but, I had a strange feeling come over me, a feeling that I had not experienced for many years! I was excited about meeting this guy. I told myself, that I am a happily married woman but, I was excited.

My husband greeted me with a kiss and, a grab of my ass.

"Amy, this is, Phillip," Kevin said as he pointed to the black guy who was now smiling, "Phillip, this is my wife, Amy."

Phillip moved from his seat, and to my surprise, he came and hugged me!

Now, I am sure that it was just my imagination running away with me but, I felt certain that his hand, traced my bra through the back of my vest.

He was gorgeous, a very handsome man indeed, and he smelled amazing! His voice was so soft and calm, I could listen to him talk all day long.

He stood about four inches taller than me, his hands on my back felt very strong but, it was his eyes and smile that melted me. Big brown eyes and a smile that beamed from ear to ear. My heart was pounding in my chest, and at that moment; I wished that I had worn a summer dress rather than my tight-fitting, blue "Levi" boot cut jeans, and the pink vest.

I sat and talked to them both for about thirty minutes, I could feel Phillip's eyes staring at me the whole time and, every time that I looked at him; he smiled at me. My crotch was uncomfortably wet now, I tried so hard to stop my nipples from pushing the thin fabric of my lacy bra and vest out. I dared to look down at my boobs and, I realized that I had been unsuccessful in my efforts to conceal my erect nipples!

I could feel myself blushing as I moved slightly and faced my husband. He saw my predicament and smiled, nodding his head to motion me to look down at my boobs!

I excused myself and hurried to the ladies restroom. The moment that I closed the door, I found my hand had started to rub my pussy area, I went into a cubicle and pulled my jeans and, thong down. I found instant relief when, without a moment's hesitation, my finger slid deep inside my now, soaking pussy. What was happening to me? Why was I so excited? "Calm yourself, Amy," my mind was telling me, "you are a happily married woman."

Just then, I received a text message from my husband. I quickly pulled my jeans up and rummaged through my purse to find my phone.

The message read, "Are you in there trying to calm your nipples down?"

"Yes!" I replied.

"Don't, they looked fucking hot! I knew that you would like Phillip."

I tried to soften them by thinking of, grocery shopping and stuff like that but, my mind kept going back to the black stranger!

I even tried to put some toilet tissue down the front of my bra but, it looked awful!

I returned to my husband's office and he was smiling at me, I was still blushing and, very conscious of the cotton fabric being pushed outward by my hard nipples.

I decided that it would be best if I left them but, Phillip's voice was mesmerizing!

He had a way of making you want to listen to him, he was very intelligent and just had a knack for drawing you into his conversation. He could charm the birds from the trees and, he certainly had my attention! 

I was drooling and had to keep bringing myself back to reality. I think that I would have been powerless if, he had told me to strip naked right there and then. Finally, I told them that I had to get going. I kissed my husband goodbye, and Phillip came from his desk to hug me again. This time, I was certain that his hands were tracing the back of my bra.

"Bye, sexy," Phillip said softly as we ended our hug and, I blushed even more.

By the time that I had got to my car, my husband had sent me a text message.

"You like him, don't you?" he asked.

"Oh my, he is nice," I replied, "he is gorgeous."

"Was it him who made your nipples hard, I hope so?"

I replied, "Was it that obvious? Yes, it was him who did that to me!"

It was very difficult to concentrate for the rest of the afternoon, my mind kept wandering to Phillip.

It was just after five-thirty when my husband arrived home from work, usually, I have supper ready for him but, today, I wanted something else before we ate!

We made passionate love on the dining table, I was hot, I was wet and, I needed a hard, stiff, cock inside me. I couldn't wait, I just pulled my jeans and, thong down and pushed his penis inside me.

He ejaculated within five minutes and, asked me, "What brought that on?"

I explained that I was feeling horny.

"Because of, Phillip?"

"Maybe," I replied, "he said, bye sexy, when I left this afternoon."

"I know, I heard him," Kevin smirked, "I told you, he thinks you are very attractive."

"Well, I think he is adorable too," I informed my husband.

Kevin told me that he had arranged for Phillip to come to dinner the following evening. I was super excited to hear that news! Throughout that evening, my mind would be filled with thoughts of this black stranger. That kept me very wet all evening!

We had incredible sex again that night, I didn't want foreplay; I just needed to be fucked hard. As soon as we were in bed, I pulled my husband on top of me, he was surprised to find that I was so wet already. After we had finished, he questioned me, why I was as wet as I was?

I played it down and told him that I was horny.

"Were you fantasizing about, Phillip?" Kevin asked.

"Possibly, he is very nice," I answered, "would you mind if I was?"

He confirmed that he was thrilled with me fantasizing about another guy.

Throughout the following day, my mind would wander to impure thoughts, I had to keep reminding myself that I was a happily married woman. I decided that I was going to wear a pink, short, cotton, summer dress that evening. The dress was flared from the waist and, it had flowers printed all over it. It was sleeveless and had a neckline that showed my modest cleavage.

"That should hide my nipples if they get hard," I thought.

I chose a sexy, pink lace, thong, and matching bra to wear under it.

Kevin had decided that he would cook steaks on the grill, it was a beautiful, warm summer's day. I had already prepared the side salad and baked potatoes when he arrived home. He told me that Phillip was running home to shower and change, he would be here in about an hour. I showered and, shaved my pussy for the second time that day. When I joined my husband in the backyard, he approved of my attire. He also pointed out that, if I bend over too much; the cheeks of my ass could be on display, at least the bottom of them. 

I replied that I had better not bend over too much then, my husband, who was already horny at this point, stated that; I should not worry if I show a bit of cheek! I had already drunk two full glasses of wine and, I was feeling excited, and happy. Kevin was cooking the steaks and I was in the kitchen, checking on the baked potatoes when Phillip arrived. Suddenly, my heart started beating faster, I could feel my nipples start to swell. I ran to the door to let our guest in, he stared at me and said, "Wow, don't you look stunning."

He handed me a bottle of white wine and, hugged me tightly. Again, I felt his hands, trace my bra under my cotton dress. He kissed the side of my face while he was hugging me. My nipples were harder than ever as he slid his hands down my back, they nestled on my hips. My hands were gripping his back and he kissed my cheek again, I knew that he was feeling the waistband of my thong through my dress. We broke from our hug but, his hands were still holding my hips, I felt his right hand move a little lower, he was touching the side of my left cheek.

My perfect life took a turn when I leaned forward and gave his lips a gentle kiss. It was only a peck but, his hands moved inwards and landed firmly on my ass.

"That was nice," Phillip said as he quickly kissed me again.

I stuttered, "Kevin is out the back, cooking the steaks."

Phillip, gave my ass a playful slap as I broke away from the hug.

We walked to the backyard and my husband. Kevin greeted his friend and I gave Phillip a beer.

"Wow, you have a hot tub?" Phillip said with excitement in his voice.

Our back porch is covered, like a breezeway, it is about twenty feet wide and approximately forty feet long., Kevin has a workshop opposite our back door and our hot tub is in front of his workshop, it is completely covered and, we have two padded benches, one either side. You can sit and chat with the person who is sitting opposite you on the other padded bench, it is great for entertaining.

"Yes, we have a great hot tub," Kevin answered, "we use it every night, you are free to use it as often as you like."

I had sat down on one of the benches and said, "I like the hot tub, the bubbles are amazing."

Phillip looked at me with his incredibly sexy eyes and smiled, "I bet you do."

I realized what I had said and, blushed. "I didn't mean that, well they are nice there as well but, I meant they are soothing."

The innuendo made me blush and my nipples grew even harder.

"I am going to cut the bread and get the potatoes out of the oven," I declared, eager to get away and hide my excitement.

"Need a hand?" Phillip asked.

"You can get the potatoes out for me, while I cut the bread," I answered as I walked into the kitchen.

I started to cut the bread, unaware that I was obstructing the oven. Phillip gently placed one hand on each of my cheeks and, guided me over a little.

My heart was pounding out of my chest.

"Your beautiful body was in the way," he said softly, "I couldn't open the oven."

I made a hash of cutting the bread while he removed the hot potatoes. He closed the oven door, again; his hands gently held my cheeks as he glided me back to my original position.

Supper was a success, the steaks were cooked to perfection and we chatted and laughed all the time that we were eating.

I cleared the dinner stuff and got the boys another bottle of beer, then my husband and I sat on one of the padded benches, Phillip sat opposite us on the other.

I had snuggled in my husband's chest but that meant that I had to keep turning my head to talk to, Phillip.

I sat upright and told my husband, that I was not comfortable sitting like that.

He suggested that I lay like I usually do when we watch TV.

"What, nude, you mean?" I joked.

"No, silly," Kevin joked, "well, I don't mind if you get naked. I'm sure our guest wouldn't mind either but, I meant; lay with your head on the arm of the bench. Put your feet on my lap, like we do when we watch TV, I can massage your feet then."

I instantly realized that would give, Phillip a nice view of my legs.

I nestled my shoulders on the arm of the padded bench, I put my feet on my husband's lap. My face was now perfectly in line to look at Phillip. I could see that he was staring at my legs and thigh. Kevin started to massage my feet and ankles as we talked and laughed with our guest. Every time that I looked at, Phillip, I could see that he was looking at my legs and thigh, we smiled at each other often, especially when he saw that I could see where his eyes were focused. It was a beautiful and warm summer evening, a slight, warm breeze but, this girl was feeling hot!

It was just after eight o'clock when I saw Phillip empty his beer bottle, and, being the good hostess that I am; I asked him if he would like another beer?

"I would but, I'm driving," he answered, "I would like a bottle of water though, if that's okay?"

This is where my perfect life took yet another turn!

Kevin was massaging my right ankle, I was laying with my left side facing outwards. I slid my left foot off of my husband's lap and put it on the concrete. I knew full well that by doing so, I would open my legs and give our guest a perfect, unrestricted view up the front of my dress. I was too nervous to look at him for a few seconds but, I could feel his eyes on me. I waited about four seconds before I said to my husband, "Kevin, I need my other foot. I am showing our guest what I am wearing under this dress."

I found the courage to look at Phillip and, I was correct; he was staring up my dress and at my thong.

He saw me looking and he smiled at me, I smiled back. My heart was beating fast and my nipples were as hard as they could get.

Kevin released my foot and I pulled it down to the concrete, I stood up and, my husband raised the back of my dress enough to see my thong. Phillip couldn't see because I was facing him.

Kevin said, "Oh he saw those white panties then?"

"How long have we been married?" I joked, "you should know by now that I only ever wear thongs and, they are not white."

Phillip chirped in, "They are pink, pink lace."

"See, I told you that I was showing him," I laughed, "he saw it all."

"So, they are clean," Kevin joked, "it's a pity that you wore any."

I blushed and went into the kitchen, my aching pussy was on fire. I took an ice-cold bottle of water from the refrigerator for Phillip.

I pushed the cold bottle up the front of my dress and, nestled it against my hot pussy. I felt instant relief when the cold bottle hit my thong. I squeezed one of my boobs as I enjoyed the ice-cold bottle cooling my hot pussy.

I took Phillip his water and, got back on the bench with my husband, I put my feet on his slap like before. He suggested that I slide down a little, he wanted to massage my knees.

I love my knees being rubbed, especially the backs of them, it is one of my erogenous zones for sure.

Now, any decent girl would have pulled her dress down as she slid down the bench, not this girl; I was hot, excited and, wanted to show more. I slid down the bench until my knees were on my husband's lap. In doing so, my dress rode up at least another three inches. My neck was now resting on the arm of the bench and I looked over to Phillip.

His eyes were glued to my thigh, he looked up at me briefly and smiled. I smiled back, letting him know that I knew what he was looking at and, that I approved. Kevin was watching the TV that was mounted above the hot tub and, was lost in a program.

It was just after nine-fifteen, the outside lights had come on and, Phillip had drunk his water, he picked up his phone and said that he should be leaving.

"Do you have to go right now?" I asked.

"I had better, we have a busy day at work tomorrow."

Amelly_Grander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amelly_Grander

Kevin asked me to see our guest to the door while he got in the hot tub.

My perfect life took yet another turn at that moment. Kevin was holding my right knee and, I slid my left leg off my husband's lap, I planted my foot on the concrete.

I knew that our guest would have another unobstructed view up my dress. This time though, my dress was higher than before and, I could even see the gusset of my lace thong so, he must have gotten a good look at it.

I looked at Phillip and he was staring at my thong! He looked up at me briefly and, smiled, of course, I returned the smile.

I stayed like that for at least ten seconds before I said to Kevin, "I need my other leg, please. I am showing our guest my thong again."

Kevin looked at my legs and joked, "He was right, it is pink."

"Pink lace," Phillip said cheekily, "pink lace with a little pink bow at the top."

I realized at that moment that he could see the whole of the front of my sexy, little thong!

My legs were still open at this moment and I stuttered, "See, he can see it all, let me have my leg back."

"I haven't finished your knee yet," Kevin teased. He continued to massage my knee.

"Kevin, I am showing my thong," I repeated as I tried to put my hand over my pussy.

"So, it's clean," he giggled, "it's not like he hasn't seen them now, we're all friends here."

I did the right thing and, tried to pull my dress down a little, but, it rode back up. I will admit that I never tried that hard, I was enjoying what was I was showing and, so was our guest!

Every time that I looked at Phillip, his eyes were glued to my thong, he would smile at me whenever he saw me look at him; I always smiled back.

Finally, about a whole minute later, Kevin released my leg and I pulled it down from his lap. I stood up and adjusted my dress as Phillip stood up and hugged my husband.

"May I give your wife a good-night kiss?" Phillip asked my husband, "to thank her for the meal."

I was shaking, excited, and feeling very horny.

"I don't care what you do," Kevin answered, "I'm going to get in the hot tub."

Without a second's pause, Phillip held my face in his hands and brought his face to mine. He gave me a gentle kiss on my lips, I melted!

"That was nice," Phillip said and, in a heartbeat, he did it again!

I blushed and we walked through the house, to the front door. We arrived at the front door, we hugged again. His hands went straight to the top of my cheeks, I could feel his hard tool pressing against my groin as I was holding his back firmly, pulling him tight to me.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening," Phillip whispered.

"I enjoyed it too," I said softly, "sorry for showing my thong earlier."

I'm sure that he could feel my heart beating, he slid his hands down and caressed both of my cheeks.

"What?" he said, "that was the highlight of the evening."

"Stop it," I joked.

"It was, I loved your pretty pink thong, with the little bow at the top," Phillip said as he started rubbing my cheeks.

I was gripping his back and sighing at the same time, I was lost in his world; I didn't care that he was fondling my ass, I was in heaven. He could have stripped me naked right there and then, I would have been powerless to stop him.

I pulled back slightly, still holding him tightly and, looked into his eyes.

"Kevin said that I can kiss you good-night," he whispered.

"Yes, you can."

Our lips touched and I shuddered, it was only a two-second kiss but, I loved it.

"That was nice," he said and, quickly planted his lips back on mine. This time, the kiss was a second longer.

"That was very nice," he repeated," he quickly came in for a third. this one lasted about five seconds and, his hands moved to my sides and up my body.

My hands had moved to his neck, his hands were now under my armpits. I was praying that he would move them to the front and touch my boobs.

"Bye, sexy," he said softly as I moved my hands down to his shoulders. I moved back a little and, his hands rested on the sides of my boobs.

"Bye," was all that I could manage to say.

His hands were holding the sides of my boobs and, we were just looking at each other.

After some ten seconds of staring into each other's eyes, I leaned forward and gave him a small kiss. His hands were still holding the sides of my boobs, I knew that he was dying to move them around to the front and, I was dying for him too as well. I was desperate for him to feel my hard nipples through my cotton dress and lace bra. Finally, I moved to my left to open the door, his right hand moved right across my boobs before it left my body.

I gasped as he stood and held my waist, he said, "I could stand here all night."

I opened the door and he released me, I had one hand, high on the door frame, and he went to leave. He moved his right hand to the side of my boob again as he leaned in to give me one more kiss. I moved my face to his and realized that his hand was now cupping my boob! I let out a soft sigh as we kissed once more, not a big kiss but it was a kiss!

As soon as we ended the kiss, he said, "That was nice." Immediately, he kissed me again.

I could feel his finger touching my hard nipple as we kissed and, as soon as we broke away, I said, "That was nice." I kissed him for the third time.

"Good- night, sexy," Phillip said, his hand still holding my boob.

I needed to say something so, I looked at his hand on my boob and joked, "You have to let that go."

He laughed and gave my boob a gentle squeeze and said, "I don't want to though."

"You have to, you cannot take that with you," I joked.

He teased me, "I cannot take what with me?" he asked, "tell me?"

I blushed, "My boob, there, I've said it, you cannot take it with you, you have to let it go."

His hand was still caressing my boob, he teased, "You mean, your tit?"

I blushed, "Yes, I mean that, you have to let it go. You can't take it with you."

"Say as I said it," he teased further, "say, my tit."

I blushed again, "Oh my goodness, my tit. You have to let go of my tit; you cannot take it with you. Happy now, I said it?"

He leaned in and gave me one last kiss, this kiss was longer than all the rest. I felt his finger run over and over my hard nipple, I sighed.

He let my boob go and said, good-night to me again, I watched him drive away. I closed the door and stripped naked before running to the hot tub and my husband.

He had no idea what was about to hit him, as soon as I got in the hot tub, I grabbed his tool. He was soft, I put my head under the water and started sucking him, it was difficult, holding my breath and, sucking at the same time. I came up for air and asked him to sit on the edge of the tub.

He was hard within a minute, I pulled him back into the hot water and sat on him. I guided his hard penis into me. My tongue was as far down his throat as I could get it and he was squeezing my boobs hard.

That was the first time that we had made love in the hot tub, I mean, all the way!

It was fun, and, as soon as he had filled me, I quickly got out and ran to the bathroom, I didn't want his sperm in the tub!

Upon my return to the hot tub, Kevin asked me why I was so horny? He asked if Phillip gave me a good-night kiss?

I informed him that he gave me at least, five good-night kisses!

I expected him to be angry but, surprisingly, he was excited about it!

"I cannot believe that you showed him my thong," I stated to my husband.

"I don't mind him seeing you," Kevin announced, "if we all go in the hot tub together, he'll see you nude."

"I will wear a bikini!" I replied, hoping that my husband would frown at that idea.

"You won't! you'll be nude like the rest of us."

We didn't watch TV that night after the hot tub, I wanted more sex! Kevin was tired so, I masturbated myself after he had fallen asleep. I had visions of the evening running through my brain. I kept telling myself that, "It can go no further, I am a happily married woman." 

Kevin called me from work the following day, it appeared that he and Phillip had been talking about the previous evening and, how much fun it was.

Kevin suggested that Phillip come over again on Friday evening for a BBQ, I agreed that it was a great idea. I didn't let on to my husband that I couldn't wait to see Phillip again.

My husband was delighted that I wanted sex every night for the next three nights, I had a feeling that he knew what had brought on my, high sex drive but, he didn't say anything.

Friday had finally arrived and, I chose a bright red, silk-like, summer dress to wear. It was sleeveless and a low neckline, it was pleated from the waist down and, flared a little. I chose my tiniest bright red thong and bra to wear under it, I was secretly hoping that my husband would massage my feet again like the other night.

The preparations for supper had been done, I showered and shaved my pussy for the second time that day. I couldn't wait for our guest to arrive and, I almost fainted when there was a knock on the door.

I rushed to open the door, he stood looking at me for a few seconds before, throwing his arms around my back as he kissed me.

His hands immediately found my cheeks, "You look so sexy tonight," Phillip said as he kissed me a second time.

"Thank you."

"I love the feel of this dress," he said as he rubbed my cheeks, "It's like you don't have anything covering you."

We joined my husband at the grill, I gave Phillip a beer, my husband wanted his bourbon and, I poured him a full glass; I was secretly hoping that he would fall asleep later.

I sat next to our guest, on one of the benches, he shocked me when said to Kevin, "You don't mind if I kiss your sexy, little wife again; do you buddy? I haven't kissed her hello yet."

My husband shocked me even more with his reply!

"Feel free my friend," Kevin said, "I don't care what you do. kiss her as much as you like."

Phillip moved his hand around the back of my waist and pulled me into him. He gave me a three-second kiss and said loudly, "God, your sexy." 

Then, he kissed me again. His hand started to run up and down my back as he kissed me a third time; this kiss though, lasted at least five seconds.

"Steaks are almost ready," Kevin informed me, "are the baked potatoes ready?"

I got up and went to the kitchen to get the potatoes, Phillip offered to help me. I had opened the oven door and, bent over slightly to get the potatoes from the oven. I suddenly felt two hands on my ass.

"God, that's a sexy dress," Phillip said as he caressed my cheeks through my dress.

I closed the oven door and put the plate on the countertop. His hands came around to my tummy as he gently kissed the back of my neck. I sighed, he kissed my neck a second time but, this time; his hands moved up and cupped my boobs. He softly squeezed them for about fifteen seconds before, I turned around. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face. His hands found my cheeks again and, he pulled me tightly into him. He kissed my lips, then kissed me again; the third kiss lasted about eight seconds. I was out of it, all I could think of was that precise moment. I wallowed in the feel of his hands on my ass and, I think he enjoyed it as well. 

"We'd better take these potatoes out," I murmured. He let go of my cheeks and took the plate outside to my husband. I had completely lost my appetite for food, I wanted something else, I needed something else!

There were a lot of innuendos flying around during the evening, which alone kept me wet and excited. There were also lots of kisses from our guest, even in front of my husband who didn't seem to care at all.

It was just after ten o'clock when Phillip announced that he should be leaving.

"It's early yet," I pleaded.

"I know but, I am going to look at an apartment at eight tomorrow morning," he replied, "I hate where I am right now, I need space."

Kevin asked me to see our guest out, he wanted to get in the hot tub. Phillip said goodbye to my husband and, followed me to the front door. His hands kept grabbing at my ass as we walked through the house. He didn't waste any time when we got to the front door, he grabbed me and hugged me, his hands went straight to my ass. I returned the favor and firmly held onto his cheeks. His first kiss was quite tame, the second lasted about five seconds and the third was at least ten seconds long. His right hand moved to cup my left boob as he thanked me for a wonderful evening.

"I'm happy that you enjoyed it," I said.

"There was one sad moment though," he replied.

"There was?" I questioned, "What?"

"You never got your feet massaged."

I frowned, "I don't understand."

"You never got your feet massaged so, you never laid on the bench," he continued, "therefore, I never got to see your pink thong again."

I giggled, "You nut, it's not pink anyway tonight."

"What color is it?" Phillip replied, "wait, don't tell me, let me guess?"

His hands were rubbing all over my cheeks now, "If I guess, you have to prove it and let me see."

I giggled again.

"Is your thong and bra matching?" he inquired.

"They always match."

"I say they are red tonight," Phillip said, "to match your sexy, little dress."

I smiled, "You saw the color of my bra strap?"

"No, I didn't, am I correct then?"

"You cheated, you must have seen my bra strap," I replied, "yes they are red."

He insisted that he never cheated, he guessed that because I wore a red dress, my underwear had to be red too.

"You have to show me now," he teased, "I did guess correctly."

I raised the side of my dress, he saw my thigh and the waistband of my thong.

"There, now you've seen the color," I said as I let go of my dress.

"I need to see the front," he complained.

He dropped to his knees and, with one hand on each side of my dress; he pulled my dress up to my navel. My bright red thong was just nine inches from his face.

"Phillip!" I said in a startled tone.

He started at my bright red thong for a minute while telling me how nice it was. He even pointed out that it had a little bow at the top, just like my pink thong.

Finally, I told him to lower my dress but, to be honest; if he would have pulled my thong down, I wouldn't have stopped him!

He let go of my dress and then stood up, his hands moved to my boobs, and said in a soft voice, "I'm going to kiss you."

I puckered my lips.

"No, I'm going to kiss you," he repeated, his fingers were rubbing my hard nipples through my dress and bra.

I closed my eyes and, lifted my head a little. His nose touched mine and I knew that his lips were almost to mine. My heart was racing and my breathing was heavy, I tried to tell myself to stop it right there but; I was powerless. My hands were gripping his ass tightly, I felt his breath on my lips. I felt his soft lips touch mine, this wasn't a kiss like we've been sharing, oh no. I could feel the electricity building up in our bodies. His mouth opened and engulfed my lips, his tongue forced its way into my mouth. Our mouths were one, his tongue explored mine and he squeezed my boobs hard. Our tongues tasted each other for over thirty seconds before the magical kiss ended.

"You'd best go," I stuttered, "I have to join my husband in the hot tub."

"God, you are sexy," he replied.

"Let go of my tits and go," I giggled, "you can't take them with you."

"One more kiss, then I'll go."

I puckered my lips, he took my hands from his cheeks and pushed them to the front of his jeans. I gasped as I touched his rock-hard cock. I squeezed it and rubbed it as we shared another deep kiss. It must have been at least eight inches long and, twice as thick as my husband's.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Phillip whispered.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, Kevin has invited me over tomorrow evening again."

"Fantastic!" I shouted, "now let go of my tits and go."

One final kiss was shared before he left me at the doorstep.

Wonder what happens next? Stay tuned for more.

 

Published 
Written by Amy445
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments