Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hotwife Anne Demands Open Marriage

"Anne has attracted boys as a child and her wedding rings still don’t stop the guys."

29
10 Comments 10
11.0k Views 11.0k
878 words 878 words

Author's Notes

"Anne gets a lot of attention from guys as she looks younger than 24 years old, 5’2”, petite thin muscular, 34dd surgery enhanced, and bubble butt surgery enhanced. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Husband James paid for the surgeries. She has long brunette blonde curly mixed hair and hazel eyes."

My name is Anne. On our second anniversary, my husband James paid for my breasts and ass enhancements.  He loves how I look in a bikini, or denim cutoff short shorts and short halter tops.  He buys translucent blouses, t-shirts, and hot styles of clothing showing my body with no bra or panties.  I have had a lot of attention from guys I work with and guys my husband is friends with or his business associates.  I currently have had guys call me on my cellphone that my husband is friends with.  
 

One of the girls at work is my best friend.  Her name is Linda.  She is my age and she is beautiful.  She found out her husband had cheated on her.  She confronted him with proof.  He asked her to forgive him.  Instead, she told him she wanted an open marriage.  She said, "If you can fuck around, I will fuck around."  

After more heated discussions he agreed.  Linda learned to be a HotWife.  When she wasn't working she went to a fitness center to stay in shape.  She stayed on a healthy diet.  She frequented the best clubs, bars, and hotels. She learned who the good guys were to date.  She didn't care if they were married or single.  She also had rules for her husband.  He would not know who, what, where, when or how about her dates.  One big rule for her husband Dan, "Don"t ask what time I'm coming home. I call you when I can."  

After listening to Linda I decided I wanted more than my current situation.  I missed partying in school and college.  James had to travel for his job and was gone a lot.  I asked Linda if she would introduce me to the HotWife life?  She said, "Yes."

 I told James we are opening our marriage and I will be emancipated in our marriage.  He wasn't a happy camper and after two days of silent anger, he conceded.  He agreed he was away a lot for his job and how it was not right to expect me to be stuck at the house all of the time.  I didn't discuss HotWife rules.  He would learn them later.  I saw Linda at work and told her about my agreement with James about an open marriage.  She kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.  She said, "Get ready Anne.  Thursday night is Ladies Night at The Club and Bar.  No cover charge and half-price drinks. Plenty of dancing and guys."

Thursday night Linda met me at The Club and Bar.  We went to the bar and within minutes we were surrounded by six guys who were in town for a business conference.  The guys had two booths reserved.  I sat in one booth with three guys and Linda sat in the booth across with her three guys.  The guys were a lot of fun.  We danced and had plenty of drinks.  

Later in the evening, the guys invited Linda and me to their hotel suites for a little party.  We agreed.  We met them in the lobby in the hotel and took the elevator to the floor of their adjoining suites.  We partied some more and the guys were becoming more loving. Linda and I led the guys to a bedroom.  We had them undress us.  We laid across the king-size bed on our backs with our heads slightly over the edge of the mattress.  We had the guys stand over us while we pulled their cocks into our mouths.  We did deep throat and the guys fucked our mouths slowly.  The other guys licked and sucked our breasts and nipples.  They also finger fucked our clits and pussys while licking and sucking them.  We both were orgasming.  

Later Big Charlie picked me up and carried me to the adjoining suite placing me on the bed.  Three guys had me on my hands and knees.  I had a cock in my mouth, pussy, and lubricated ass.  The guys took turns fucking all of my holes.  The guys changed rooms assuring they fucked both of us.   

Cherryross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherryross

The guys finally slept.  We did too.  I had the alarm clock set for 6 AM as Linda and I had to work Friday.  I had two guys with their arms across my body when the alarm buzzed.  I got up from the bed and awakened Linda.  Linda had an arm and a leg across her body.  We showered together.  Linda asked me how I felt?

I replied, "horny. The stimulations left me wanting more sex."  

Linda laughed and replied, "Me too."  After showers, we dressed for work.  Big Charlie woke up giving me Hotel Breakfast passes and kissed me.

Charlie said, "We will be here until Sunday morning.  We would like you to spend the weekend with us. The guys love you girls.  We wish we had HotWives as beautiful as you are."

Linda and I made it to work on time.  I retrieved my several messages on my cellphone from James.  I called him.  He had worried all night.  I told him I was busy.  Did he want photos and a video of my fun night?                                                                                        

He replied, "Yes."  I sent the photos of my first HotWife experience.  More to Cum.                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

 

 

 


 

 

Published 
Written by jimmybeeps
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments