Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time Sharing Ann

"My wife meets a gentleman at a wedding reception and ends up getting shared."

80
25 Comments 25
36.8k Views 36.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
It has been nearly thirty years to the day that I first met my wife Ann. We met through a good friend of mine who had been dating her sister at the time. Ann had just gotten out of college and had little in the way of dating experience. I was eighteen months older than her and hadn’t done much in the way of dating myself over the past few years. Ann had been the first girl I had ever fallen for, and we seemed to hit off almost immediately. We dated for nearly three years before finally getting married.

Since being married, our lives had gone through a wave of journeys. Careers and kids seemed to take up a vast majority of our time early on, and as we had gotten older there were even more complicated issues to deal with. We spent less time together, and the intimacy we once had between us began to erode. When we did make love it had become extremely predictable and boring, and like a lot of other couples out there we were in desperate need of something new. I found myself searching for solutions, but in the end, there weren’t many options available. I then discovered the subject of wife sharing several years ago. I couldn’t believe how drawn I had become to it, and I began to wonder what it would be like to see my lovely wife Ann with another man.

I found myself reading countless stories about other men sharing their wives with total strangers. It took some time to comprehend the idea of actually wanting to see Ann in bed with another man, but before I knew it I had become obsessed with the thought of it. I desired the same experience that other men had with their wives, and I seriously began to seek out partners for her. Ann and I had been each other’s only soul mate throughout, and the thought of straying from that would be quite the challenge for not just myself but also for Ann.

It was nearly five years ago when I first approached Ann about the idea of sharing her. She had just turned forty-nine and still looked extremely adorable for her age. I knew there would be plenty of men who would love the opportunity to be with her, and I explained that to her so in so many words. Our children were getting older and more independent, and it gave us the opportunity to experience the freedom to do something new in our lives. Our sex life had become even more infrequent, and we desperately needed to explore other avenues to keep whatever fire we had between us alive.

Ann had been extremely surprised when I first brought up the idea of sharing her with another man, and to be quite frank, she had never imagined me even mentioning it. She knew our love life lacked the excitement as it did years ago, but she also couldn’t comprehend my obsession for wanting to see her with another man. She really struggled with it in the beginning, and I really had no explanation on why I felt so strongly about it. In a way, I think it had something to do with the fact we had been together for so long, and how she had never even been touched or seen by another man other than myself.

We discussed it over a period of time, but in the end, she just wouldn’t commit to it. I knew deep down that it would be a tough sell from the start, and maybe in a way, I was acting a bit selfish. I understood her views and concerns, and over the next few years, the talk of it seemed to disappear into thin air. In a way, I had basically given up on the idea of seeing her with another man, or at least I thought I had until this past summer.

My wife and I had been invited to a wedding of an old friend of ours from years ago. It would be Chris’s first time getting married after many of years of being single, and both my wife and I were extremely excited for him. The wedding was held in a historic part of our state about two hours from where we lived. It was to be a small wedding, and Ann and I decided to stay over at a local bed and breakfast just outside of town. There were others doing the same, and we saw it as an opportunity to spend some quality time with one another if only for a night.

The wedding was to be held in the afternoon with the reception later that evening. Ann bought a new dark blue dress just for the occasion, and I got to say she looked absolutely stunning with it on. Ann might have been a pound or two heavier than she would have liked but at five foot five and just over a hundred and forty pounds she looked just as hot today as the first time I had met her. Her 38DD breasts, along with her nicely curved ass, would get any man excited, and I knew she would garner plenty attention at the wedding in her new dress.

We hadn’t been to a wedding in years and I had forgotten how much fun they can be. The wedding went off without a hitch, and the fifty or so of us who had attended felt the deep mutual love the bride and groom had for one another. It brought back memories of our own wedding many years ago, and I felt the exact same love for her as I did the day I married her.

The reception that night was held just down the way from where we were staying. Ann and I sat at a table with a few others who we hadn’t met before. One of the guests at our table was a middle age gentleman named Matt. Matt was a good looking gentleman in his early forties who had been there as a guest of the bride. He sat directly next to Ann and was extremely friendly towards the both of us. They spent the better part of the evening getting acquainted with one another while I sat there quietly and took in everything they were saying.

As I sat there, I began to imagine seeing Ann in bed with him. The thought of him taking my wife directly in front of me was quite powerful and arousing, and I did my best to cover up my hard cock a number of times. I patiently waited for Ann to get up from the table and I slid over next to Matt. I asked him what he had thought of Ann, and if he might be interested in doing me a favor. He replied how gorgeous Ann was, and how lucky of a guy I was to have someone as special as her in my life. I casually mention to him how Ann and I had talked about sharing her with another man in the past, and I wanted to know if he might be interested in helping us achieve that. Matt was a bit startled at first, but when I assured him that this was no joke he began to think more seriously about it.

I knew this might be the last time I would ever be given a chance to explore my desire of seeing Ann with another man, and I mentioned how we had reserved a room down the street at an old historic bed and breakfast. Matt sat there for a good minute or so before asking me if I was sure if this what I had wanted. I explained to him how I had been wanting for years to see Ann with another man, and it took him a matter of a few seconds to say how he love the opportunity to make my fantasy a reality. When he asked how Ann felt about the idea of being shared I was lost for words. My hope was that he could seduce her and to get her to open up to the idea. A few minutes later when Ann returned to the table Matt asked if she would like to dance. Ann smiled at him and told him she would love to.

They danced to a few songs before returning to the table a short time later. It was now getting late and the reception was quickly wrapping up. Matt lived a good hour or so away on the other side of the state, and with a lot of dark winding roads on his journey, I asked him if he would like to stay with us for the night. We had plenty of room, and I told him we could probably gather up a cot or something for him to sleep on.

He looked over at Ann and said, “Are you sure? I wouldn’t want to inconvenience you in any way.”

Ann gave him a huge smile and told him how wonderful it would be if he stayed the night with us. The three of us then walked a few blocks back to the historic bed and breakfast where we had been staying. Once inside our room the two of them began to get comfortable with one another. The room supplied us with a bottle of wine, and the three of us sipped on a glass while chatting about an array of things. I can’t tell you how excited I was as I sat there watching the two of them laughing and carrying on with one another. I could see a difference in Ann as she garnered the attention of this handsome stranger.

Matt and my wife chatted exclusively with one another for the next twenty minutes or so as they each finished up their glass of wine. I felt waves of adrenalin come over me, and Ann knew exactly what I had wanted to see. She played it up as she stood there innocently waiting for Matt to make the first move. Matt, seeing how vulnerable Ann was at that moment, walked quietly up from behind. He stood over her as she felt a nervous wave of energy come over her. He began to kiss her on the back of the neck and within minutes she began to melt in his hands. Ann stood there quietly unable to say a word as Matt gently massaged her shoulders while continuing to kiss her on the back of the neck.

He slowly began to seduce Ann right there in front of me, and after a few minutes or so he reached down and undid the zipper on her dress. He slowly worked her dress down over her shoulders as Ann stood there with her eyes nearly shut. She did nothing to stop him at that point, and he continued to make out with her while lowering her dress down onto the floor. Ann stood there, with barely anything on, but for her dark blue panties and bra, and my cock began to rage with excitement, watching him as he slowly seduced her.

Matt ran his fingers gently down the sides of Ann’s arms. She felt a wave of goosebumps across each of them, and just a short time later is when Matt reached down and unsnapped the back of her bra. He gently slid her bra off, and Ann stood there before him exposing her large natural breasts. It had been the first time ever that any man other than myself had ever seen her breasts, and he continued to gently massage her neck while telling her how gorgeous she was.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

It had been shortly after that when Ann suddenly turn directly around in front of him. She looked up at him with her big beautiful eyes as Matt stared down at her lovely breasts. She began to undress him in front of me as my cock began to throb that much more.

Ann had unbuttoned his shirt and removed it along with his tee-shirt. He had a very strong physique, and Ann ran her hands gently down the front of his nearly hairless chest. She felt a wave of arousal come over her like never before, and before I knew it she knelt down in front of him and began to undo the front of his pants. She slowly lowered them to the floor as Matt stood there in a pair of boxers. Ann debated for a few seconds about going any further, but her lust to see his cock had gotten the better of her.

She reached out with both hands and slowly slid his boxers over top of his immaculate cock. He was extremely well-hung, and Ann’s eyes nearly popped from her head as she stared at his lovely cock. She then extended her hand outwards and touched another man’s cock for the very first time. She massaged his cock for a good minute or two as it began to swell up inside the palm of her hand.

When fully enlarged, she brought the head of his cock towards her luscious lips. I watched carefully as she wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft of his cock. She took on a good three or four inches of his cock at first, but minutes later she began to consume even more of it. She gave his cock special attention for the next several minutes as she sucked on each of his balls while gently massaging his thick cock. I sat there with a major hard on, and after a while, Matt brought Ann up to her feet. He led her over towards the bed and slid on top of her. He began to lick and suck his way down her luscious body as I sat there doing my best not to pull my cock from my pants. He loved her large natural breasts, and he spent several minutes adoring her hard nipples before working his way down to the front of her dark blue panties.

He ran his tongue in and around the outskirts of her panties for a good minute or two teasing her as she laid there on the bed squirming gently about. Her pussy was extremely swollen and wet, and she wanted nothing more than for Matt to lick and suck on it. It had been a few seconds later when she felt her panties being eased down. She instantly felt his tongue glide across her aroused clit, and she moaned loudly out for a solid ten minutes as Matt’s tongue penetrated deeply in and out of her wet pussy at a rapid rate. She was extremely aroused and Matt began to work his way back over to the top of her.

He looked down towards Ann’s lovely face and asked, “Are you ready?”

Ann pulled him tightly down against her body, and seconds later I heard my wife moan loudly out as she felt the head of Matt’s cock slip in between the lips of her swollen pussy. He fucked her with long firm strokes at first, and Ann lay there with an expression of excitement on her face. She wanted him more than ever, and several minutes later she was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. She had one arm wrapped tightly around the back of his neck, while her other hand rested on his tight ass pulling him even deeper inside her. She cried out in pure pleasure for a good minute as she began to orgasm hard all over his big cock. I sat there stunned and more excited than I had ever been in my life, and I wanted to see him use her in as many ways as possible.

It was shortly after that when they changed positions. Ann was now on top of Matt’s big cock, and she slowly began to maneuver herself several inches down onto the shaft of his thick cock. She had placed her hands down onto his firm chest as she rode hard on top of his throbbing member for several minutes. I could see her puffy swollen lips firmly wrapped around the shaft of his cock, and after a short while, he began to ram nearly every inch of his cock up inside her.

It was quite exciting to watch my wife of more than twenty-five years being fucked hard as she screamed loudly out in pure pleasure. I couldn’t take it any longer, and I pulled my throbbing cock from my pants and began to stroke gently on it. I did my best not to cum as I watched Ann scream out yet again into another intense orgasm just minutes later.

It was shortly after that when I heard Ann say to him, “I want you to take me from behind.”

Ann now moved onto all fours on the center of the bed. Her arms were stretched out just above her head, and she held tightly onto the sheets while looking downward towards the sheets. She pushed her lovely ass back towards Matt’s throbbing cock and he grabbed firmly onto each of her hips. He slid his big cock back into her from behind with command and he began to fuck her with long hard firm strokes. This only added to Ann’s overall excitement of being fucked from behind, and she urged him on for the next few minutes. Ann loves being fucked doggie style, and she urged Matt to pound her even harder. Several minutes had nearly passed, and I heard Ann cry out yet again, “You are going to make me cum!”

I no longer could keep from cumming, and I began to feverishly stroke hard on my cock for the next few seconds. I can’t describe how excited I was at that exact moment, and I began to cum hard all over myself as I heard my wife scream loudly out, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

It was shortly after that when I heard Matt suddenly moan out. He began to cum hard all over Ann’s lovely ass while I sat there extremely fulfilled. It took Ann nearly ten minutes before she regained her ability to get up off the bed and head into the bathroom to clean up. When she returned several minutes later the two of them began to make out yet again on the bed. Matt’s hands roamed about my wife’s lovely body while Ann fondled his big cock.

It was Ann who said to him, “I want you to take me again!”

Matt immediately rolled over on top of Ann and slipped his hard cock back inside her. Ann and I hadn’t made love more than once in almost twenty-five years, so this certainly was a different experience for her. She had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, while her arms were securely wrapped around the back of his neck. She urged him on to fuck her even deeper and harder than before, and Ann screamed out minutes later into another earth shattering orgasm.

It had been several minutes later when Ann rolled over onto her stomach. Matt took a few pillows off the bed and stuffed them underneath each of Ann’s hips for support. He moved in behind her lovely ass that was about six inches up off the bed, and with one hard thrust, he forced his big cock back into her from behind.

I heard Ann immediately cry out, “Oh yes! Oh yes, baby! Give it to me!”

Matt rammed nearly every inch of his cock deeply into my wife for the next several minutes as my cock quickly began to swell up yet again. Ann felt another powerful orgasm building and she cried out for him to fuck her even harder. It had been seconds later when I heard Ann scream out like never before. She came extremely hard on the shaft of his cock as she nearly passed out from cumming so hard. Ann was exhausted beyond measures, and said to him a short time later, “I can’t take it any longer! I want to feel your big cock in between my tits!”

Ann quickly turned back over onto her back as Matt moved his hard cock directly over top of her chest. Ann loves it when I fuck her tits, and she held firmly onto each of them as Matt slid his nearly nine-inch cock in between them. He fucked Ann’s tits for a solid ten minutes or so as Ann urged him on by saying, “I want you to cum all over me! Do it Matt! Do it!”

It must have been a few minutes later when Matt felt a powerful orgasm building. He began to grunt loudly out, and I watched as his cock began to erupt right there in between my wife’s tits. He shot his huge load all over her chin and neck, and afterward Ann reached up and sucked the last few drops of cum from his cock before crashing back down onto the bed in sheer exhaustion. She told him how wonderful he was and how she had needed this for a very long time. I sat there in a total daze as my cock began to rapidly descend.

We fell asleep shortly after that. I slept on the cot while Matt was on the bed with my wife. I had no idea how intense this night would be, but in the end, it couldn’t have worked out any better. The next morning Matt told Ann what a wonderful time he had, and he gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving. Ann told him that he needed to visit us some time on the other side of the state, and Matt quickly agreed that we all should meet up again in the near future.

Ann was extremely sore on the ride home, and she asked me if I had like watching Matt used her. She seemed to get great joy out of the fact how turned on it had made me, and how I had masturbated while watching her with him. When we got home later that afternoon I couldn’t wait to fuck Ann. We had some of the best sex ever between us, and even today I still get extremely turned on just the thought of watching her with Matt. I told her that we should have done this years ago and that maybe she might want to try other partners.

Ann isn’t sure about doing it with other men at this point, but I can only hope she changes her mind. Over the last few months, I have noticed a difference with Ann and her appearance. She dresses in a younger, sexier way, and in a way she has more confidence than ever before. Our lovemaking has been nothing short of spectacular, and I can only hope that continues for the foreseeable future. We still haven’t heard from Matt about visiting us, but I am sure he will return sometime in the near future.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments