Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend Becomes My Wife’s Lover - Part 1

"My best friend Scott becomes my wife’s lover"

39
11 Comments 11
18.8k Views 18.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My wife Meredith and I have been married for about fifteen years. We married young and have had a good although very conservative sex life. Meredith is a gorgeous brunette with perky yet smaller breasts and a round firm ass. On many occasions, I have tried to spice up our lovemaking by mentioning how I have noticed other guys checking her out. She would always deny it, saying that they weren’t, but she would also get wet when I brought it up. As this kind of play went on I began to notice that when I mentioned that our friend Scott was checking her out she would get very wet and she would want me to fuck her harder and faster.

Scott has been a friend of mine since middle school but as life happens, he moved away and we are only able to get together about once a year. We usually meet at our house at a nearby lake and spend the entire weekend just hanging out, boating, and having bonfires.

This particular weekend, we were out on the boat just cruising around the lake. Meredith was sitting in the front of the boat wearing my favorite bikini, getting a nice tan. I was driving and Scott was in the passenger seat beside me. I was looking around enjoying the scenery when I noticed Scott sneaking peeks at Meredith. Her long thin legs were propped up on the seat and I’m sure giving him a nice view of the outline of her mound through the thin fabric of her bikini. Scott was wearing swim trunks so it became obvious that he was enjoying the views as well.

As the evening approached we decided to head back to the house and begin making dinner and start a bonfire. We got back to our dock and headed up the steps to the house. Meredith was in the lead and I made an excuse to let Scott go ahead of me, putting him in the perfect place for a nice view of her ass. We all had dinner and were just sitting around the fire talking when Meredith decided she was ready for bed. After she was inside, Scott mentioned how lucky I was to have found a woman as beautiful as Meredith. I agreed as we too decided to head inside.

I crawled into bed next to Meredith and began to try my luck. We began to fool around while I told her how hot she looked in her bikini during our boat ride. I had my hand in her panties fingering her pussy as she was slowly stroking my cock. I mentioned that I wasn’t the only one that noticed how good she looked today and although she denied that he thought so, she started getting really wet. I whispered into her ear that she must like him lusting after her and she giggled a little bit, saying that maybe she did.

I moved over her, positioning myself to enter her velvety wetness. As I slowly entered her I began to tell her that I saw him sneaking glimpses of her while we were out on the boat. She whispered that I was just telling her that to tease her. I told her that I was sure he could see her mound through her bikini and the sight of her was getting him hard. I also told her that he was enjoying the sight of her ass all the way up the steps from the dock. By this time, she was so wet that her pussy was making sounds as I stroked in and out.

I asked her if she liked Scott enjoying her sexy body. She replied with a whispered 'maybe'. As I thought about him seeing more of Meredith’s body I got more turned on and began fucking her harder. I asked her if she wanted Scott to see more of her body as I thrust harder and harder. She moaned yes, this time not as whispered. I could tell that she was really getting turned on.

She was wrapping her legs around me, pulling me in deeper. I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm so I just went for it. I told her that she should really show him more tomorrow and flirt with him. She moaned that she would love to do that and really tease him all day long. By now, I was ready to explode.

I asked her if teasing was all she wanted to do with Scott. She was quiet for a bit then quietly moaned no. She began to orgasm. I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she hesitantly said yes. I really pounded away at her pussy as hard as I could. She was lost in an orgasm and my mind was whirling around what I had just heard. My sweet innocent wife wanted to fuck my best friend!

The reality of hearing that set off the strongest orgasm that I have ever had. The thought of Scott and Meredith having sex was so exciting. Meredith moaned that she wanted to fuck Scott. My whole body was convulsing as I was shooting my cum into her pussy. I slowly withdrew and lay beside her. We both quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Meredith still lying naked beside me. She smiled and said that last night was fun. I told her that it was really hot seeing her get so excited. She began to kiss me. I asked her if she was going to wear something sexy for Scott today. She asked me if I really wanted her to. I said that it would be so hot if she did. She pulled me on top of her and we had great morning sex talking about her teasing and flirting with Scott.

After a great round of morning sex, Meredith went and took a shower and said she was going to do some shopping. Scott and I did some fishing down on the dock while we waited for her to return and head out on the lake again. A couple of hours later, Meredith came walking down the walkway wearing the skimpiest bikini I have ever seen. It was lime green and nothing more than a couple of two-inch triangles and a two-by-three rectangle that barely covered her nipples and pussy. She came down and spun around to show off her new bikini and I thought Scott was going to fall in the water. He was seeing nearly every inch of my wife’s body and clearly enjoying every minute of it.

We went out on the boat for the afternoon. Anchored in a quiet part of the lake, we all dove in for a swim. We were jumping in and out just enjoying ourselves when my wife’s small triangle bikini top began slipping around revealing her little nipples. She noticed but didn’t fix it. I think Scott was fixated on her chest the entire rest of the day.

It grew late and we decided it was time to head back to the house. Scott once again followed Meredith up the walkway to the house, her ass only covered with a string mere inches from his face the whole way up. I couldn’t believe how my conservative wife was showing off for my buddy.

Around the bonfire, she began to flirt with him. Our conversation became more sexual in nature and my wife asked Scott if he had any strange fantasies. He mentioned a couple that were pretty normal, like two women and pregnancy risk. Meredith then asked me if I had any to share. I just made a comment about living mine. She kept nagging that I had more that I wanted and that I should share. I wouldn’t admit mine so Meredith told Scott that I wanted to watch her with another man. Scott blushed a little and said that would be hot.

She then said that there was more to my fantasy. My wife went on to tell Scott that I not only wanted to share her but that I wanted her to have a boyfriend. Scott’s jaw dropped. He said that it would be a lucky man that got to fulfill that fantasy. Scott asked if we had ever done anything like that before. We both shook our heads no.

LauraHott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHott

Meredith got up from beside me and went over to Scott. She leaned down to him and got really close like she was going to whisper in his ear. I could see her lips moving as she was telling him something but I couldn’t tell what it was. Then she turned towards me and smiled really big right before she turned back and kissed him right on the lips!

They didn’t break their kiss for several minutes. I sat speechless, unable to process what was happening. When they finally came up for air Meredith asked me if this was what I wanted to see. I nodded yes. Scott asked me if I was sure. Again I nodded yes.

Meredith sat in Scott’s lap and began kissing him again. She was already nearly naked in her bikini with only the small patches of material between his hands and her breasts. I watched as my wife seduced my best friend.

We decided that we should go inside, since we had neighbors. Meredith led Scott inside holding his hand. She never looked sexier in her life than she did at that moment--half naked, leading another man inside for the sole purpose of having sex with him.

Once inside it didn’t take long for Meredith to have Scott naked. I should mention that his cock is about twice the size of mine in both length and girth. Meredith sat on the edge of the bed and Scott stood naked in front of her. She took his cock and began to suck him. He turned to me and asked again if I wanted this. I nodded yes.

Scott put his hands on Meredith’s shoulders, holding the back of her neck. His massive cock disappeared into my wife’s mouth as she struggled to take his length. Then he pulled away and sat beside her kissing her again. His hands moved to her perky breasts and I watched as he squeezed and kneaded them. One hand moved around to her back and I could tell that he was untying her top. The little bit of fabric fell to the floor near my feet. He broke their kiss, moving down her shoulder to begin kissing her breasts.

She looked at me and asked if I wanted to tell Scott the rest of my fantasy. I sat motionless, unsure of what she was talking about. I had only mentioned one more thing to her and I just knew she wouldn’t tell him that! She pulled him back up and whispered into his ear.

Scott looked at me and said, “Really?”

He moved back down, this time down to Meredith’s pussy. He was kissing her mound as he pulled off the small patch of her remaining bikini. She was hairless and soaking wet when his tongue met her lips for the first time. Meredith put her legs around his shoulders, pulling him in deeper. I could tell that she was going to orgasm soon. He inserted one finger into her wetness as she erupted in a wave of pleasure. Scott kept licking her through her entire orgasm.

When she subsided he moved her up further on the bed and positioned himself over her. I watched intently as the head of my best friend’s cock entered where only mine had been before. She struggled with his size but slowly he got all the way inside of her. He kissed her passionately as he thrust his manhood inside of her. Without realizing what I was doing, I began stroking myself under my shorts.

Meredith had a few more orgasms as Scott used her body for his pleasure. He pulled out and got Meredith on her knees in front of him. Scott’s cock lined up with Meredith’s pussy and again disappeared into her wetness.

My trance was interrupted by Scott’s voice. He repeated for me to come over. "This is what you wanted," he said.

Meredith gave me a grin as I moved closer.

"Get under there," he said.

I didn’t say a word as I lay down under my wife, my best friend’s cock inside of my wife inches above me. I slowly stuck out my tongue, touching the tip to Meredith’s pussy. She tasted musky and sweet at the same time. Meredith’s hand pulled me in as she told me to get in there. I started lapping at Meredith’s pussy as her juices and Scott’s precum dripped out. Scott told me not to be shy so I moved further up and touched the bottom of Scott’s cock as it moved in and out of my wife.

Meredith was moaning by now and I noticed that Scott was breathing heavier. It was then that I realized that Scott wasn’t wearing a condom and, due to me having a vasectomy, that Meredith wasn’t on birth control.

Meredith began to moan Scott’s name and that she wanted his cum. Scott was breathing hard and I could tell that he was about to cum. Just as I was about to say something, he thrust his cock deep into her pussy and I heard him grunting just as she moaned out in another orgasm. He came so much that it was oozing out between their tight seal. Some dribbled onto my face so I rose up to lap it out of her pussy. He slid out of her and rolled over beside her while I just kept lapping at their love juices.

Eventually, Meredith rolled off me and cuddled with Scott. I got up and showered to get the cum off of my face. When I came back into the room she was straddling him trying to pump some more cum out of him.

When they finished, Scott went to take a shower, leaving Meredith and me alone for the first time since she experienced another man’s cock. I told her that I didn’t realize she started taking birth control again. She said that she hadn’t with a huge grin. She admitted that she had planned on making him wear a condom but when he said that one of his fantasies was pregnancy-risk sex that it made her want it too. I told her that I was okay with it and that if anyone was going to get her pregnant that I wanted it to be Scott.

Meredith decided to go join Scott in the shower and of course, I heard more moaning from them. We all spent the rest of the night together in bed with several rounds of them having sex. During one of their fun moments, I even found myself sucking on Scott’s cock while he and Meredith were making out. I could tell that it surprised him at first but he really seemed to like it. His cock began that familiar swelling and twitching right before he came down my throat. I quickly fell asleep after swallowing his load.

The following morning, I was awakened by a familiar moaning. Scott and Meredith couldn’t get enough of each other. Needless to say, we didn’t make it out on the boat on our last day together. Most of it was spent with Scott draining every bit of cum that he could produce into my best friend’s new girlfriend.

The sad time came when we all needed to be heading home. Their last time in bed together was like none of the others. It was more gentle, more loving. Sure, he really fucked her good, but it was different somehow. Meredith was on her back with her arms around Scott’s neck. When he was getting close to cumming she told him that she loved him. He erupted inside of her exactly when she  started orgasming. Her orgasm seemed to last forever too.

They kissed and he got dressed and started his journey home. She stayed in bed and was still lying on her back when I came back inside. I kissed her, told her that this had been the best weekend of my life and ate her out one last time before we went home.

 

To be continued.....

 

Published 
Written by Lakelover79
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments