Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 100th Story: How Far Would You Go to Share Your Wife

"My wife agrees to be shared with an ex boyfriend from back in college."

63
21 Comments 21
24.5k Views 24.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
My wife Jill and I are around the age of fifty, and have been married for more than twenty two years. I had tried over the past several years to get Jill to go along with the idea of being shared with another man, only to be rebuffed every time I brought up the subject. Then, one night, everything changed. We had just climbed into bed when I brought up the subject with her once again about being shared. I had expected to hear the same response that I heard so many times before, but this time she hesitated for a second. She then said to me, “Can I pick out who I want to be with?”

“Heck yeah! You can pick out anyone you like,” I said excitedly.

Jill lay there for a good minute with a sparkle in her eye, and I could see she had someone special in mind.

“Who is it?” I asked with huge excitement.

“Well, there is this one person in particular,” she said with a bit of a hesitation.

“Well who is he? Do I know him?” I asked.

“I don’t want you to get mad, but I was thinking about Mark,” Jill replied.

“Mark? Your former boyfriend from back in college?” I asked.

“Yeah!” my wife said.

“You haven’t been in contact with him in more than ten years. Right?” I asked.

“Well, I ran into him last month while I at the mall. He is now divorced, and we talked for a good twenty minutes,” my wife replied.

“You didn’t tell me that you ran into him. How come?” I asked.

“I guess I didn’t get around to mentioning it. I didn’t think it was any big deal anyway,” my wife replied.

My wife and Mark dated for a semester back in college. Jill was a young vulnerable nineteen year old freshman who was still a virgin, while Mark was a few years older. They met at a party one night and began to date shortly after that. It had gotten so serious between them that Jill nearly gave away her virginity to him.

Then, one night, she caught him with another girl. He told her that it was a big misunderstanding, but Jill didn’t believe him. She dumped him shortly after that, even though Mark did everything in his power to keep her. A year later, he suddenly contacted her and told her how wrong he was. They both agreed to be friends, and Jill stayed in touch with him even years later after we were married. She even sent him an invite to our wedding, even though he and I weren’t exactly on speaking terms.

I thought the guy was a bit of an egotistical pansy and was very much into himself. I knew he had always wanted Jill, and he admitted several times in the past that he shouldn’t had ever let her get away back in college. As the years passed, my wife lost contact with him. Last I had heard, he was married, and thought I would never here his name again until now.

“Why Mark?” I asked.

“I don’t really know why. There was something about our time together that still gets me excited.”

“Excited? Like how?” I asked.

“Well, one night while making out, I felt his body against mine. I thought I was going to lose my virginity that night as we grinded our bodies against one another’s in total passion. We were both extremely aroused, and he had slid my shirt up along with lowering my pants. I felt his large cock against my panties, and still to this day, I never forgot what it felt like. I wanted him to make love to me that night, but before it got any further along, his roommate suddenly walked in on us.”

“You never told me any of this. You always told me that you were a virgin when we met,” I said.

“I was a virgin when we met. It never went any farther after that,” Jill replied.

I certainly wanted to see Jill with another man, but with Mark, it left me with an empty, unfulfilled feeling. A deal was a deal though, and I now had to live with the consequences of it. I laid there, stunned by her admissions that night, and I felt a wave of jealousy come over me like never before.

A few minutes later, my wife rolled over and asked if I was okay with it. I gave her my approval, and that was when I felt Jill’s hand down around the shaft of my cock. She began to massage it ever so gently as it came to life in a matter of seconds. I now felt a powerful wave of energy come over me, and seconds later, Jill gave me a passionate kiss on the lips while she continued to stroke gently on my throbbing cock. A few minutes later, she whispered into my ear, “I know you want to see Mark fuck me. Don’t you?”

“Oh god yes!” I moaned out seconds later.

My cock was now on the verge of exploding when Jill said, “I bet you would love to see Mark make me squirm and force me to cum hard all over his big cock.”

I could no longer take it as Jill began to stroke even harder on my cock. She taunted me with her inner sexual desires. She told me how turned on she got just thinking about Mark fucking her with his big cock in front of me. She then said to me, “You want to see Mark fuck me? You want to see him ravish me and fuck me like a slut! I bet you would love to see him ram his big thick cock deep inside me and make me cum over and over again!”

My cock began to go over the edge at that point, and it began to explode right inside my wife’s hand. I grunted out, “Oh yes! I want to see you fuck Mark!”

A few days later, Jill contacted Mark about coming over for dinner that following Saturday night. Mark was a bit shocked at Jill’s offer, but after careful thought, he decided to take her up on it. That Saturday night, Mark showed up with a few bottles of wine in his hand. I had to admit he was an extremely fit man for being over fifty. He was tall and lean and had dark color eyes to go along with dark hair. He was an active bicyclist and runner, and I now could see why Jill was so attracted to him.

Jill dressed accordingly for that night. She wore a buttoned up shirt to go along with a pair of jeans that hugged her beautiful curved ass. She left open the last few buttons on her shirt, and she looked extremely hot. She might had been a few pounds heavier than back in college, but there was no way that Mark would pass on the opportunity to fuck her.

Jill made a great meal that night, and the three of us dined with an expensive bottle of wine that Mark had brought with him. I noticed Mark checking out Jill on a number of occasions as she seductively paraded herself around him like she was back in college. I could see by the look on Mark’s face that he knew something was up, and that he wasn’t just invited over for the sake of dinner.

After dinner, the three of us sat down in the living room while sipping on another bottle of wine in front of a roaring fire. We had been chatting for about twenty minutes or so when Jill brought up how they had dated back in college. Mark told my wife how he had made a huge mistake, and that how he wished he could go back and do things all over again. He told my wife how stupid he was and how sorry he was for cheating on her.

Jill then looked over toward me and said to him, “Well, maybe you can make it up to me.”

“How?” Mark remarked.

“Do you still find me as sexy as back in college?” Jill seductively said to him.

“Sure I do! You are just as stunning as you were back in college. Your husband is a lucky man, that’s for sure.”

Jill then got up and began to undo the buttons on her shirt in front of him. She slowly undid one button at a time until every last button had been undone. Mark sat there with a smile on his face, and I could see his cock rapidly expand inside his pants. He watched as my wife Jill slipped off her shirt and tossed it down onto the floor in front of me. She then reached back and unhooked her bra while still holding it up against her big beautiful breasts.

“You want to see my breasts?”

“Oh would I!” Mark replied.

A few seconds later, Jill pulled her bra away from her lovely tits, exposing them to Mark. Jill’s tits are spectacular and are all natural. Mark sat there, smiling, with a huge bulge inside his pants. He liked what he saw, and Jill asked him a few seconds later, “Would you like to touch them?”

Mark shook his head in a positive manner as Jill closer to him. Mark had been waiting a long time for this, and he reached over with both hands and felt up each of them up in front of me.

AbbyMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMoretti

I sat there in a daze, wondering if I was making the biggest mistake of my life.

“How does your husband feel about this?” Mark asked a short time later.

“Don’t worry about him. He has been wanting to see me with another man for years. I am going to fulfill his ultimate fantasy in life.”

Mark sat there with a huge grin on his face. He then began to kiss Jill on the lips. They kissed each other with passion and intensity as Jill slammed her tongue down Mark’s throat. My heart began to race out of control as a wave of jealousy had come over me like none ever before.

Several minutes later, Jill knelt down in front of an excited Mark as he sat on the couch. She undid the front of his pants and slowly began to work them down freeing his large cock. It was much larger that I had envisioned, and Jill had a look of excitement on her face. She had waited almost thirty years to see his wonderful cock, and her demeanor began to change rapidly.

She then reached out with her hand and wrapped it firmly around the shaft of his cock. She began to stroke gently on it while staring directly at Mark’s face. A few minutes later, Jill moved her head over top of his cock. It was extremely hard as it soared a good eight inches plus into the air. She then lowered her mouth down onto Mark’s cock as he immediately let out a soft sigh.

This would be the first time that Jill had sucked on another man’s cock besides mine. She sucked hard on his cock for a good ten minutes or so before stopping. She slowly got up to her feet, and she began to ease down her jeans in front of him. She then turned around and began to tease him as she slid her panties down over the cheeks of her lovely ass.

“Oh god I want you to fuck me!” Jill said a few seconds later.

She was now totally naked and vulnerable, and she climbed up over top of Mark’s raging hard on.

“Oh god, I am so horny!” Jill cried out.

She then lowered her aroused pussy down onto the shaft of Mark’s cock. She had never felt anything like this as Mark’s cock began to stretch wide apart the lips to her pussy. This was all knew to Jill as she experienced her first cock other than mine ever before.

“Oh god, it is so big!” Jill cried out seconds later as she took on several inches of his huge cock.

She now began to fuck him right in front of me while I sat across the way. My cock began to expand rapidly as I watched my wife’s beautiful ass slide up and down onto the long shaft of his long cock.

She cried out loudly as she rode wildly on top of Mark’s cock for several minutes. She was on the verge of a powerful orgasm when she cried out, “Fuck me! Fuck me Mark!”

Mark now began to ram his cock hard up into her, and a few seconds later my wife’s body began to tighten up. She began to rock herself hard on his cock as she cried out into an explosive orgasm right before my own eyes. Her body shook hard for a good few minutes, and I couldn’t believe how powerful of an orgasm she had. A short time later, Jill got up off of Mark’s cock. She now got down onto all fours while she rested her upper body down onto the couch. Mark removed the rest of his clothes and climbed in behind Jill’s gorgeous ass. He held firmly onto each of her hips and then forced his huge cock back into her from behind.

“Oh my god! Your cock is so big!” Jill cried out once again.

A few minutes later, the sound of pounding flesh filled the living room. Mark pounded her hard with his big cock, forcing Jill take on every inch of it. A few minutes later, Jill began to cry out loudly, “Give it to me! Harder! Harder!”

I felt a huge amount of jealousy come over me at that exact moment, but at the same time I also felt a wave of arousal like none ever before. My cock was throbbing hard inside my pants, and seconds later I heard Jill scream out into an earth shattering orgasm. The sound of her crying out and whimpering had my cock at the edge of a powerful orgasm. It would be something I would never forget.

A short time later, Mark laid Jill down on the rug directly in front of the fireplace. Jill was on her back with Mark on top of her, and he once again began to fuck her hard, just a few feet from where I was sitting. I could take it no longer, and I yanked out my cock from my pants. I began to stroke on my cock feverishly as a wave of jealousy and excitement consumed me at the same time.

Several minutes had passed, and Mark was close to cumming. He gave Jill several hard thrusts with his cock as I heard Jill cry out, “Oh god! Oh god! You are going to make me cum!”

The two of them began to fuck in tandem, and just minutes later I heard Jill cry out into an explosive orgasm. Mark quickly followed as he began to pump his load deep into Jill. The two of them laid there together, still trembling in each other’s arms. I no longer could take it, and I began to cum hard all over myself minutes later as Mark rolled off the top of Jill. I had never seen Jill cum so hard in my life, and she lay there still trembling on the rug for the next few minutes.

A short time later Jill got up and collected her clothes that were strewn about the floor. Mark sat on the couch, still naked as Jill went back into our bedroom with her belongings. Mark then looked over at me and said, “I see you enjoyed the show!”

I sat there embarrassed and humiliated as my own cum covered my chest and lap. I didn’t know how to respond or react as I continued to wait for Jill to return from the bedroom. A few minutes later, Jill returned back to the living room with only a house coat on. She handed Mark one of my robes and sat next to him on the couch while sipping on another glass of wine.

It had been about thirty minutes later when the two of them once again began to embrace one another. Mark had opened up Jill’s robe and began to suck hard on her hardening nipples. Jill now had Mark’s cock inside her hand, and she began to stroke on his massive hard on.

A few minutes had passed and Jill got up and grabbed Mark’s hand. She led him down the darken hallway to our bedroom. I followed behind a short time later, and Jill stood in our bedroom naked and aroused, while Mark’s hands were all over her lovely body. Mark then led Jill over to the bed and climbed up on top of her.

He pushed his hard cock back into her and began to fuck her once again on our bed. I felt another wave of jealousy come over me as I watched the two of them fuck right there on my own bed. The passion between the two of them was extremely strong, and minutes later Jill cried out into another powerful orgasm.

Mark then rolled off Jill a few minutes later and moved onto his back. Jill already worn out slowly climbed on top of Mark’s big cock. She began to get a second wind as she began fuck him with vigor and excitement. Mark laid there loving every second of it, and he urged Jill on as he said, “Oh my god! Ride that cock! Harder!”

Jill rode hard on top of his cock for several minutes, then she once again screamed out into another orgasm. Her body shook hard, and she slowly made her way off his cock. Mark now wanted to take her from behind, so he climbed in behind her gorgeous ass. He pushed two pillows underneath her body and slammed his cock back into her from behind. He fucked her hard for the next several minutes, and the sound of pounding flesh filled the bedroom. I could barely watch as Jill cried out again and again, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Several minutes later Jill cried out once again into another earth shattering orgasm. She no longer could take it as she began to beg Mark to finish her off. Mark then gave Jill several hard thrusts with his cock. He grunted out loudly as he was on the verge of cumming. He then yanked his throbbing cock from Jill’s pussy. He gave it several hard strokes, and seconds later it began to erupt. He shot several hard streams of cum all over Jill’s beautiful ass as I watched on from only a few feet away.

Mark then collapsed down onto the bed next to Jill. They cuddled with each other for the next twenty minutes or so before Mark got up and dressed. He said he better go and left shortly after that. I couldn’t believe how intense that night was. I had never seen Jill act like this in all of my years with her. I now began to wonder if I went a little too far to see her with another man. I guess, in the end, maybe I did.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments