Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms Marca When Tim Is Gone part 2

"I’m going to be sure the bartender gives you double’s all night, last thing I need from you to night"

2
0 Comments 0
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

 

 

Ms Marca         When Tim Is Gone

 

Part 2

 

 

 

It was middle of May and the weather was just perfect to work on my tan. I was setting out by the pool just before noon , in a hot pink bikini with my top off getting sun, when my cell phone rang. I looked and saw the caller ID tell me it was Tim my hubby.

 

“Hello.”

 

“Marca baby, you busy honey?”

 

“Oh you know getting some house work done, Tim this is a big house I may need to have a cleaning woman come in a couple times a week to do some of the heavy cleaning!”

 

“Honey whatever you want, you can have, I’ll ask around here if anyone knows of a good maid we can get, maybe a live in?”   Fuck that was the last thing I needed was a live in maid that would fuck up my play time. “Let talk about it when you get home, OK Tim?”

 

“Sure thing honey, oh by the way we have dinner at the club tonight with the Dean’s so dress to kill.”

 

“Honey I got just the dress I picked it up a couple days ago, you will love it, I had you in mind when I saw it.”

 

God Marca you are so hot when you dress up in one of those sexy outfits, I love you baby.   Oh by the way Calvin is coming by this afternoon to drop off some rose bushes he got for me, I’ll put them down the back and they will make a great barrier after they mature.”

 

“Tim who is coming by and what time?” I was trying my best to act like I didn’t know who Calvin was.

 

“You know baby, Calvin, that nice looking clean cut young black guy, you know our security patrol guy.”

 

“Oh yes, so when will you be home dear?”

 

“No later than 5, got to go …love you.”

 

I hang up my phone and looked at the time. Calvin is coming, wonder why he didn’t call me and let me know he was going to be here, that big cock bastard, ever since I let him start having some pussy he acts like I belong to him, the mother fucker.

 

I got up went in the house to pee, fixed my makeup, put a little perfume on and fix a fresh glass of ice tea, fuck the house work. Twenty minutes later I come back out with my bikini top on and there was Calvin with two young Mexican guys. The Mexicans look to be teenagers one was digging holes along the back of the lot and the other lugging the rose bushes to be placed in the holes.

 

Calvin turned and looked my way when he heard the patio French door closed shut and than the Mexican guys looked up. Boy did I make an impression on the Latinos, the look and smiles said it all, I think they liked my big boobs hanging out of my small bikini top.

 

“Hey girl you’re looking fine today, give me a minute and let me get these guys started and I’ll let you fix me a cold beer.”

 

Five minutes later Calvin and I are in the kitchen me with my ice tea and he with his beer and he is looking out toward the back of the lot watching his two brown boys do all the work as he tells me how fine I look. I stand next to him and he turned and kissed me, kissed me good and I lower my hand to feel his baby maker, god this guy is hung. He whispers in my ear, “lets get it on baby, I’m horny!”

 

I was just as horny, but I was not going to let him know it. I pull away, “not with them here; they might walk in on us.”

 

Come on Marca, you know you want it to," the big black hunk said to me.

"Calvin we shouldn't, and besides that I'm a married woman it isn't right," I replied.

"It's okay no one will know. It will just be between us. Look at my cock. See how hard you made it!" God it was big, and no one would, unless he told someone. Calvin turned me around and I was facing the kitchen door and he pushed my boobs up over the marble counter top. I was on my tip toes and I felt my bikini slip off, the top and than the bottom.

 

Calvin loves to dog fuck me! Ass up and elbows down! I eagerly moved into position. I knew this was going to be his marathon fuck! I took a deep breath and braced myself for the inevitable, as I looked at the clock on the kitchen wall it was just after 1 PM . The mind numbing, cervix bruising, and pussy splitting pounding he always gives me in this position was about to start and I was not doing anything to stop him.!

 

I spread my knees and pushed my ass towards my black sex partner. Calvin then proceeded to slap me across my buns, my married tan ass as hard as he could, with his huge black hand. I was stunned at first, but soon I was wiggling my tan butt cheeks around and begging for more.

 

"Oh god Calvin, yes I love it so!" I breathed, "Spank my ass! I've been a bad girl! I'm cheating on my husband and loving every minute of it! I love sucking your black cock and having my married, butt spanked!"

 

 

Calvin started to work his fingers in and out of my sopping wet pussy, and said to me. "I'm going to tear your sweet pussy up. I'm going to fill this tight pussy full of black cock!" He was lining his 10 inches of coal black cock up with my weeping cunt. Calvin slapped my jiggling, tan ass one more time, and spoke, "Tell Daddy what you want, you big tit slut."

 

I looked back at Calvin. "I want you to fuck my married, cunt with your big, black cock!" Calvin gave me that shit eating grin and said to me as he slipped the big head past my fold. "I just wish your pathetic husband was here to watch us!" Calvin grabbed my tan round ass and pounded my pussy into oblivion for what would be for a good 20 minutes! "Yes!" I screamed, "Please fuck me! Fuck my tight white pussy! Tear it up with that big, black cock!"

 

Calvin started to push his huge, black prong into my cheating pussy. My eyes grew big, as Calvin slid his big black pecker in and out. We soon had a rhythm going. I was being pumped full of hot black meat and obviously loved it. Calvin's huge black cock was ramming in and out of my tight white pussy at break neck speed. That fat black cock was so big that I could feel my inner pussy lips clinging to the coal black shaft and I thought I would be turned inside out. It wasn't long before I was coming.

 

Thick pussy juice that had started to turn white coated Calvin's pumping black cock. I was throwing my ass back at Calvin as fast as I could and moaned how good it was. The pleasure of the pain was remarkable! I was slipping in and out of consciousness when I felt one hard push against my cervix! Calvin hot, 'get me pregnant' cream spew from his dick! Again, my body quaked as another orgasm took control. My hot little twat became too much for Calvin and he moaned, "Oh fuck!" He pulled his twitching black dick out of my tight little cunt. He started to slap my cheating ass again, as he blew thick cream all over my abused butt cheeks.\par

 

I collapsed on the kitchen counter top. I was spent of all my strength. I got up went to the bath room and washed my over used pussy, god that guy can fuck.   I went into the den and onto the couch and my man came in from checking on the rose bushes.

 

“So, how are they doing honey?”

 

“They did a good job, I just sent them home, didn’t want you to get to close, I told them you would fuck them for their pay.”

 

“FUCK YOU! Just for that see if let you get paid for the bushes, you ass hole.”

 

“Hey big tits, that might be a good deal for me!” I walked out on the patio and he was right next to me.

 

“Show me what they did, so in case Tim asks me about it.”

 

We went to the back and looked at and walked along the row of rose bushes and Calvin came up along side of me and held me in his arms and softly kissed my shoulder and neck as we chatted.

LaseStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaseStone

Without thinking I just reached down and unzipped his shorts and pulled out his limp pecker.

 

“Oh Calvin, I’m still hot for it baby!”

 

I had it in my hand and the next thing I know I’m letting my lips slip over the big purple head and ran my tongue up and down the pee hole.

Then the big guy said, "Yeah that's it, suck that dick. You know you love it."

Oh shit here I was out back near the flower beds in a bed of newly planted rose bushes, if anyone came up they would have seen this hot wife and one of the off duty security guards we have in our gated living section on the high class end of town.

 

He was standing over me with his big black cock out. Seeing me knelt on the ground and sucked on a large black cock; it seemed that I got so infatuated with this big ebony shaft as I didn't just suck it but I made love to it. I ran my lips up and down the ebony shaft. I took the head in my mouth and probed the pee hole with my tongue causing Calvin to moan and offer words of encouragement.

"That's it girl, man you know your way around a cock that's for sure," Calvin uttered.

I pulled back looked up at him and smiled and let out a lung full of air and than wiped the edge of my mouth and took a deep breath and I went back to it. I sucked on Calvin's cock in a way I never had sucked on Tim's. I had never blown him the way I was blowing Calvin. Then again Tim was not built like this hunk. Calvin had his walking shorts down around his knees. Calvin looked to be at least 6'3" and he was very muscular. He was obviously a former athlete and he was very fit.

 

I took Calvin's cock from my mouth and hold it up so that I could lick his balls. I then stared at the huge cock and realized that what I was told had to be true, it had to be at least 10" long and 6"around. The ebony shaft glistened with my saliva. Then I took the big cock back in my mouth and took it as deep as I could. I kept testing my gag line but I was not able to take more than 7" in my mouth, he was too thick to get more in. Calvin caressed my head with his massive hands as I bobbed up and down on the big dick.


"Get ready baby, I'm going to blow soon," Calvin announced.

Calvin shot his load. However, I kept my mouth fastened to his cock as cum spurted into my mouth. I swallowed rapidly not allowing a single drop to escape my mouth. I then removed the cock from my mouth and ran my tongue over the head. I nibbled gently on the smooth cock head and squeezed Calvin's balls. Calvin had to push my head back away from his cock as the sensation was too much for him to bear. I then stood up and Calvin pulled me toward him and kissed me. He reached up behind my neck and he untied the bikini top strap.

"Now let's get a good look at you," Calvin said as he lowered the top of my bikini top.

Calvin pulled my top down slowly to my waist and my big firm 40 DD tits popped out. Calvin took my tits in his massive hands and complimented me. "You have great tits Marca," he whispered.

Calvin spent a long time fondling my tits and tweaking my hard nipples. My nipples always stood out almost an inch when I was excited. Calvin dipped his head to my tits and he took one nipple in his mouth. He sucked on my nipple as if he was sucking on a melon. I moaned as I always did as my tits and nipples are very sensitive. Calvin then moved to the other nipple and my body trembled with desire. Calvin seemed to spend an eternity sucking my tits and nipples but then he finally stood back up.

 

Looking at me and than over his shoulder he said. “What time did you say that wimp husband of yours gets home?”

 

I made a face, a frown and than smirked. “Today about 5, what time is it?”

 

Calvin looked at his watch, “just after 4, I better cut out, and when does the dumb fuck going out of town next?”

 

“Oh I don’t know, but god I hope it is soon, you working next week on the night shaft?”

 

“If I need too, I will, call me baby, I got to go!” with that we kissed and Calvin slipped out the back yard and down the drive as I went in to shower and dress for my little dick hubby to get home.

 

I went up stairs took my shower washed my hair and was setting at my vanity drying my long black locks when I heard Tim call out my name when I turned off the hair dryer.

 

“Marca baby I’m home!”

 

I look over at my clock on the night stand, fuck it is just 4:30 he is home early. “Hey baby, your home early?”

 

“Yap, came home to be with my bride, I been here for awhile.”

 

AWHILE, oh fuck, did he see Calvin and me, oh Jesus, help me. “Were you in your office, I didn’t see you when I came in from outside?” His home office faces the pool and he could have seen Calvin and me out where the new rose bushes were planted.

 

“No I was out front talking to Calvin, he was coming down the drive when I pilled in, we were talking about the yard and he said he just dropped off the roes bushes I got him to get me.”

 

Oh thank you sweet Jesus, oh he didn’t see us. God I feel like I’m about to puck.

 

“Marca honey did Calvin just drop off the bushes or did he hang around while you plant them?”

 

Oh shit he is on to us, that is a trick question, I just know it is, what do I say, oh god he will know I been fucking Calvin. Please God get me out of this and never again will I fuck around on Tim, please.

 

“Honey, he unloaded his truck and carried them to the back and I think he dug a couple of holes, why?”

 

“Will I forgot to pay him for the bushes and they are 30 bucks each and he did bring over 10 bushes, so I need to get him 300 dollars. If he helped you plant them I need to slip him an extra 100!”

 

Oh that was so close, Jesus, what a scare, thank you Lord, thank you.

 

“Marca call Calvin in the morning and have him stop by and I’ll leave 400 dollars on the kitchen table for you to give him, you do that for me and thank the big guy for me, after all I always get him to stop by in the evening to check on you when I’m out of town.”

 

“Oh so that is why he drops by late in the evening from time to time to see if everything is OK, I wonder why it was always when you were gone, ha, ha….”

 

“Marca you were thinking the guy was sweet on you, that he was coming by to see if he could flirt and make a pass at you?”

 

“TIM! That is not nice to say about poor old Calvin, he is a nice guy and he does a good job!”

 

“Yap I know, but I still want him to come by and check on you, I rest better at night knowing he is taking care of you if you need something when I’m not here.”

 

Oh my little dick hubby you have no idea how that big cock takes care of me. “Tim I’ll be ready in 30 minutes what time are we do at the club for dinner?” Tim came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. I look in my big vanity mirror and watch him kiss on my neck.

 

“God you are so beautiful, how was I saw lucky to find you; ah we need to be there by 6, we have drinks with the Dean’s.”

 

He looked at me again and I smile back at him. “Baby you think he can fool around some tonight, I’ll let the Dean’s know I need to get home early that I have a 7AM meeting, maybe we can do it tonight?”

 

I look up at him in the mirror and see that smile and that look of please just a little pussy. Shit the last thing I need is his little 4 inch worm trying to get me off after me taking on Calvin this afternoon. “Maybe, let’s see if you’re a good boy and not drink too much; you know how you are when you get the booze down!”

 

Your little dickey can’t get hard, my wild lover. I’m going to be sure the bartender gives you double’ s all night, last thing I need from you to night is your little wiener.

 

More to cum….

 

Published 
Written by MsMarca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors