Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Ferry's Day Off

"Wife has sex with next door neighbor"

30
7 Comments 7
11.9k Views 11.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words

It was a sunny and warm summer Friday afternoon. Work and home life had been hectic recently, so Mrs. Ferry, the thirty-five-year-old, married mother of three decided to take a day off work. The two boys were off to summer camp for a week, while her eighteen-year-old daughter was off to college. Nancy and John Perry had been married for fifteen years and had two sons, ages fifteen and ten, together. Nancy had a daughter from a prior relationship while she was in a senior in high school. She had a quiet house all to herself for the day until her husband would return later from work.

The Ferrys had recently begun a routine of taking off work an hour early each Friday for a "date" to spice up their sex life whenever the kids were not home. They would meet at home, remove their clothes in separate rooms, and then join each other in the marital bed for some role-playing fun. One of their favorite scenarios that they would often play out was Mr. Ferry as an older, strange man making love to the cheating Mrs. Ferry and impregnating her. It was only roleplay, though and John had a vasectomy after the birth of their second son. 

The Ferrys met each other at a college party while Nancy was a freshman and John a junior. They began to date and were married when John graduated from college. Nancy was three months pregnant with their first child when they got married. They had remained faithful to each other through the fifteen years of marriage.

Mrs. Ferry had relaxed through the morning with her coffee. She had a small lunch and then decided to shower and prepare herself for her husband's arrival. She poured herself a glass of wine and headed to the bathroom. In the bathroom, she removed all her clothes and then prepared to step into the shower when she glanced at herself in the mirror. She turned to get a look at herself. What she saw was a mature woman's body. At 5'6" and 140 pounds, she had put on a few pounds but still turned heads.

Mrs. Ferry took a large sip of the wine and stepped into the shower. The hot water washing over her along with the alcohol working its way through her brain put her in a trance-like state. Her mind began imagining her impending "date" with her husband. Her right hand instinctively went to her left breast, while her left hand worked its way down her tummy and between her legs. She felt her nipples growing hard as she inserted a single finger into her warm vagina that was now slick with her own juices. She wanted to make herself cum. No, she needed to make herself cum, but she remembered her impending date with her husband. She quickly finished her shower and stepped out.

As Mrs. Ferry dried her body, she once again gazed upon herself in the mirror as the water glistened on her pale white skin. She thought to herself that she should go outside and lie in the sun for a while. Once she was dry, she went into the bedroom and found her two-piece swimsuit and put it on. After doing so, she finished the glass of wine that she had started before she showered and headed downstairs.

She poured another glass of wine, grabbed a towel and sunscreen and headed out to their patio. She laid the towel over the chaise lounge and lay down just far enough that she could relax, but still sip on the wine. 

The patio was secluded except for one window on one neighbor's house. Mrs. Ferry assumed that her neighbor, fifty-one-year-old Tom wasn't home during that warm summer Friday afternoon. After all, it was Tom's master bedroom window that overlooked the Ferrys' patio. 

Tom moved in next door to the Ferrys' a year earlier and they had become good friends. Over the past year, Tom would glance at Mrs. Ferry's sun tanning on the patio as he worked in his yard. Mrs. Ferry knew that Tom watched her because she caught him several times, but she always kept herself properly dressed. She had no intention of flashing him.

This particular afternoon, the sun was creating a glare that prevented Mrs. Ferry from seeing that Tom was indeed home and was indeed once again gazing upon the nearly nude body of his married neighbor. The sight of Mrs. Ferry's body had once again caused his penis to stiffen. He decided to go next door to get a better look at her body and talk so he left his room and headed next door.

Mrs. Ferry was nearly finished with her second glass of wine. She laid the chaise lounge back and drifted off into an alcohol-induced foggy daydream. Once again, she began to feel wetness between her legs and felt the intense desire to have a stiff cock inside her. Tom had quietly entered the Ferrys’ back yard and was now behind her admiring the body below him.

The left hand of Mrs. Ferry slowly worked its way along her belly towards the elastic waistband of her bikini bottoms. She was about to slip her hand inside the bikini when she was startled out of her sexual dream by a deep voice.

"Hi there.”

"Oh my god, Tom?” Nancy screamed. “You scared the shit out of me!" she added.

“I am so sorry, that was not my intention,” he replied.

They talked for a few minutes as Nancy began to calm down.

"You are getting kind of red there, Nancy," Tom said as he pointed to her chest.

She realized that she had forgotten to cover herself with the sunscreen that she brought out with her. Tom offered to put it on her, but she politely declined the offer. 

The two of them talked some more as Nancy calmed down from the fright that he gave her. Tom was about to leave but once again, he offered to apply sunscreen to her burning skin. This time she relented and rolled over onto her stomach to give his hands access to her back.

Tom's hands felt strong, but sensual as he started on her shoulders. The fact that he was taking his time put Nancy at ease. He then moved to her lower back. Her skin felt incredibly smooth as he thought to himself. His lustful eyes stared at her round ass as it bulged against the fabric of her bikini. While he applied the sunscreen, he would ever so subtly ease the tips of his fingers under the waistband of her bikini bottoms. careful not to take his liberties too far.

“If you don’t mind me saying, you have an amazing ass,” Tom complimented her.

“Ah, thank you,” she replied with a surprised tone in her voice as the compliment caught her off guard.

Her back was now complete. It was time to move on to her legs. Tom began to apply sunscreen to Nancy's legs. He started with her calves and slowly moved his way up to her thighs. The strange hands on her thighs made Nancy’s pussy begin to tingle. Tom rubbed forcefully the back, outside, and inside of her thighs as Nancy had to bite her lip to keep her legs from spreading against her will each time Tom's strong hands reached between her thighs. 

Once, she could swear that his hand brushed against the thin material covering her labia. She knew it was not an accident, however, when for a second time, only much slower than the first, Tom's hand caressed her most personal of areas.

Once his hand was free of her inner thigh, Nancy quickly rolled over onto her back and pulled the back of the chaise up so she was now sitting.

"I can take it from here," she said.

But Tom didn't relent. He squirted more sunscreen on his strong hands and began to rub it on the feet and ankles of the hot married woman. Nancy was confounded and confused by the situation she found herself in. Her brain, despite the alcohol, tried to tell her to stop. Her body, however, responded enthusiastically to the touch of the strange hands that were now on her calves and moving upwards towards her throbbing pussy. 

Nancy’s eyes glanced downward at the body leaning over her to discover a large tent in Tom's shorts. She gasped at the thought of Tom’s stiff cock inside her married pussy as she squirmed from the sensation of the strong hands now moving up her inner thighs.

"We can't," Nancy whispered in a feigned attempt to stop Tom.

Tom leaned forward as his lips were now inches from the luscious lips of the married woman whose thighs were now spread ever so slightly from the influence of his hand that had now moved within inches of her still-bikini-clad pussy.

“Yes, we can,” Tom replied.

Nancy was close to the point of no return as her body yearned to be fucked by the rock-hard cock that begged for release from her potential lover's shorts. Her mind briefly flashed an image of her husband but was quickly replaced with passion, hunger, lust, and desire.

Nancy closed her eyes as she felt Tom's lips make contact with hers. Simultaneously, she felt his fingers slip under the elastic material on her inner thigh. Her intruder forced his tongue between their lips and into her mouth as she greeted him her own willing tongue. She felt Tom’s fingers under her bikini begin to explore her unbelievably wet pussy. His hand pushed up from inside her bikini and allowed air to rush over her wetness and sent a chill up her spine that only for a brief moment nearly brought her to her senses.

Nancy's brain forced out a "no," but through their interlocking tongues their ears only heard a faint "nnn."

Tom took his free hand, reached around Nancy's back, found her bikini top tie, and pulled. Her large breasts were now free from the confines her bikini top. Tom’s free hand immediately came back around and found one of her breasts. Her breasts were incredibly soft in contrast to the rock-hard nipples which protruded from them. Nancy managed to push Tom away far enough that his tongue dislodged from her mouth.

"Please get up," she stammered in a breathless voice.

Tom reluctantly removed his hands from the luscious body of his latest conquest and stood up. Nancy surprised him, however, when she reached out and rubbed the protrusion at the front of his shorts.

“Nice,” she stammered as she looked up at Tom.

She then grasped his waistband with her left hand, placed her right hand on the zipper and pulled the zipper down. Using both hands, she unbuttoned his shorts and quickly pulled them down to his ankles. Nancy wasted no time in grasping Tom's boxer shorts by the waistband on each side. She marveled at how much his cock pushed out his boxers; she could see the outline of the tip of his hard penis. She pulled down and out at the elastic, which caused his cock to spring free and his boxers to fall to the ground.

Before her, standing at attention, was the object of her pent-up lust. Tom’s cock was ten inches long and thick as a Coke bottle.

“Holy shit, you are huge,” Nancy stammered.

His cock dwarfed the size of her husband's six-inch cock. Tom’s blonde pubic hair was a stark contrast to the brown she was accustomed to seeing on her husband. Tom’s muscular frame came into full view as Tom removed his t-shirt and now stood totally naked in front of Nancy. She reached forward with one hand and touched the older man's huge cock. She ran her hand along the underside and felt his virile, sperm-filled balls.

The alcohol no longer clouded Nancy's brain, but her unbridled appetite for sex did. The cock in her hand was much larger than her husband's and the largest she had ever seen. She squeezed Tom’s cock which caused a large pearl of precum to appear. She wiped the semen with her finger and spread it over his cock to give her some lubrication, which she used to begin stroking the large penis.

'What's the big deal, it's only a hand job, right?' Nancy thought to herself as the justification that she used to ward off the guilt that fought to stop her actions.

She was mesmerized by the sight of her hand as it worked its way up and down Tom’s huge sex tool. He breathed heavily and his moan was like a symphony to her ears. More precum appeared at the tip of his cock as her mouth began to water. She moved her head towards the tip of his cock and then pulled away.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

'Maybe just a taste?' she thought to herself. 'What's the harm in that, right?' 

Then she moved her head closer to his cock and opened her mouth. Tom moaned as Nancy stroked his cock with one soft hand while her other hand caressed his inner thighs. He could feel her hot breath near the tip of his cock. She then placed the tip of her tongue on the tip of his love stick, licked away the precum, and swirled her tongue around in her mouth and on her lips in order to taste the salty sweetness.

The taste in her mouth was an intoxicating elixir that once again dazed her. She instinctively moved her head forward again, opened her mouth, and this time she wrapped her lips around the entire large head of Tom’s cock. She didn't stop there. Tom moaned as Nancy's lips and mouth moved slowly down his shaft until his cock hit the back of her throat. Nancy's husband no longer occupied any time in his wife's mind as she moved her mouth up and down on the rigid shaft of another man. She could feel the thick vein on the underside of Tom's cock against her tongue as she pleasured him.

Tom has had his cock sucked by numerous women, but Nancy was amazing. Nancy often gave her husband blowjobs, but only for the purpose of getting him hard in order for him to fuck her. If she worked on her husband's cock for any length of time he would spew in her mouth. But this wasn't her husband. This huge cock felt unbelievably swollen inside her mouth as Tom had unbelievable control while her mouth moved back and forth on his hard cock. Nancy’s pussy burned with desire as she sucked Tom’s love stick.

Then Tom stopped Nancy and pulled his dick from her mouth. He brought her up and passionately kissed her.

“I want to fuck that pussy of yours,” Tom said after he broke their kiss.

“Yes,” Nancy replied as she picked up their clothes with one hand and took his hand in her other and led him into the house.

Hand in hand they went through the kitchen, the living room, up the stairs, and into the master bedroom. Nancy dropped their clothes and swiftly removed her bikini bottoms. She pulled back the bed covers and climbed into her marital bed. Tom followed right behind her. 

Nancy grasped Tom's cock at the same time she once again shoved her tongue into Tom's mouth. They didn't remain like that for long as Nancy's pussy craved Tom's huge cock. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. The scent of Nancy’s nectar between her legs permeated the room.

Tom crawled over Nancy and held his large cock that was now just inches from her waiting unprotected pussy. Then he began to push inside her wet pussy. Nancy was still in enough control of her senses to remember her husband's vasectomy.

"Oh, Tom, please go slow and be careful," Nancy pleaded. “You have the largest cock I have ever had and I am not on birth control,” she confessed.

Tom continued to slowly push inside Nancy’s tight love canal as he could feel her pussy stretch to accommodate his large penis. The feeling of Tom’s large bare cock filling up her pussy sent a shockwave through her body while her pussy became extremely wet. Tom now had buried all ten inches of his love stick inside Nancy’s outstretched pussy as the tip of his penis pressed against her cervix. She gasped as his rock-hard appendage had worked itself completely inside her body deeper than any other guy had done.

"Wow, your pussy is so hot and wet," Tom stammered.

"Please, pull out before you cum," Nancy moaned as her pussy muscles tightened around his cock.

"Okay," Tom moaned.

Tom felt Nancy’s hot pussy squeeze his cock as he began to slowly pull back and then push back inside her extremely wet vagina. Then he began to slowly thrust in and out of her wanton pussy.

“Oh God, Tom, your cock is so much larger than my husband’s and feels so good,” Nancy moaned.

“Oh yes, faster and harder,” Nancy cooed as Tom began to pick up the pace of his thrusts.

His thrusts sent a bolt of lightning through Nancy's body which caused her to have an intense orgasm. She then placed her hands on Tom’s firm ass to force him harder and deeper inside her. Tom increased the force of his thrusts, which drove his cock repeatedly against her cervix.

“Oh Tom, you get so deep inside my pussy,” Nancy stammered.

Then she, in turn, intensified her pleasure by bucking her hips up to meet Tom's thrusts.

They were like two wild animals in heat. Tom, on top, propelled his cock into Nancy as hard as he could, while she pulled and tugged on Tom's muscular ass to get his cock embedded even further. Their mouths were interlocked except for occasional efforts to catch their breath. The room was filled with the scent of their animal attraction as the sounds of their grunts and groans bounced off the walls. 

Nancy could feel another full-blown orgasm coming. Her mind was completely lost in the pleasure provided by Tom’s large cock.

“Do you still want me to pull out?" Tom muttered between breaths.

“No, don’t stop!” Nancy screamed as the walls of her pussy began to contract tightly around Tom’s sex tool.

Nancy’s body began to shake and convulse as Tom felt his balls begin to churn and his cock to swell, but did not attempt to pull out. Nancy instinctively wrapped her soft womanly thighs tightly around Tom's muscular legs. He could feel her shake and her fingernails dig into his ass. The walls of her pussy squeezed rhythmically around his cock. They could both feel the tip of his cock pressed firmly against her cervix as Tom could possibly inseminate the married woman beneath him. The two intertwined lovers reached a feverish peak.

Then, Tom's cock exploded. His balls that had previously been slapping against Nancy's round, full ass were now being drained of their life-giving seed. Nancy felt his cock pulsate as the first hot flood of his sperm filled her vagina.

"Oh Tom, I love feeling your cock twitch as you fill me up," she cried out.

Her brain knew she was possibly being impregnated, while her body continued to betray her by holding her lover's manhood firmly inside her. Tom held his spurting cock deep inside her. He felt wave after wave of sperm pour out of him and into Nancy until he was completely drained.

Finally, it was over. The two continued for several minutes to lie wrapped together as they basked in the afterglow of amazing sex. Tom's spent cock finally softened and slipped out of Nancy’s slimy orifice. She let out a soft moan as she felt Tom’s softened appendage slip out of her and felt a flood of warm sperm follow.

“Oh my God, Tom. You are amazing and have a wonderful cock,” Nancy stammered.

“Nancy, you are great also,” Tom replied.

“Tom, do you mind if I ask a personal question?” Nancy asked.

“No, go ahead,” Tom replied.

“Are you married? Do you have any kids?” she asked.

“I was married, but my wife died about ten years ago from breast cancer. We have a daughter who is twenty-five and a son who is twenty-one. They live a couple of hours from here. Also, I have a thirty-year-old son from a prior relationship."

“I’m sorry to hear that about your wife,” Nancy replied.

“No worries,” Tom replied.

“Also, how often do you have sex with married women?” Nancy asked.

“I have had sex with ten married women in the last five years,” Tom replied. "You make eleven,” Tom said with a smile.

“How do you meet these women? Nancy asked.

“Usually, by word of mouth. One wife will talk to another wife about their experience, and then they will send a text or call,” Tom replied.

Suddenly she realized the time.

"You have to go now. John will be home any time," Nancy said rather calmly.

Tom got off the bed, grabbed his clothes and put them on.

“You and John should come over tomorrow, I am having a few friends over for drinks and a BBQ,” Tom stated.

“Yes, that sounds like fun, I will tell John,” Nancy replied.

Tom then left.

Nancy lay there for a few minutes as she tried to gather her thoughts until she heard the familiar sound of the front door open and shut. Her husband was home. She hurriedly climbed out of bed. She saw her bikini lying on the floor along with Tom's boxer shorts he left behind in his haste to leave. She gathered them up in a ball as Mr. Ferry walked into the bedroom and found his wife standing there completely nude.

"I love date night," he said as he looked his wife up and down. "I'm the husband coming home from work and you're the wife that I just caught with another man," he playfully told her.

"You have been a bad girl. Go get in bed, while I get out of these clothes," he said as he turned for a moment.

This gave Nancy a chance to use Tom's boxer shorts to wipe away the adulterous remains that were now trailing down the inside of her thighs. She turned to climb into bed and saw an enormous wet spot on the sheets. She quietly and quickly stuffed her bikini and Tom's boxer shorts between the mattresses as she climbed into bed and laid herself over the evidence of her infidelity.

Nancy’s husband, now naked, followed her into their bed. Although not as large as Tom, he was already erect. He had been looking forward to their "date" all day. Nancy's husband spread the familiar thighs of his once-faithful wife with the intention of saturating his tongue with the wonderful taste of her juices that their role-playing usually caused his wife's vagina to produce. Nancy stopped him.

"Please, no. I need you inside me now," she pleaded.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

He was a little confused as their lovemaking usually began with his tongue inside her sweet wetness.

She feared her husband's tongue would alert him to her affair.

"I...I... I’ve been thinking about you all day. I've been thinking about this all day. Please, just make love to me," she begged.

Nancy's husband wasn't going to make her ask a third time. He moved up her body and placed his cock at the entrance of his wife’s wet pussy and pushed. His cock slid effortlessly into his wife, aided by the combined juices produced by the adulterous act that had just occurred in his own bed only minutes earlier. The feel of her slicker than normal love canal didn't dissuade her oblivious husband. It only reinforced his belief that it was part of their “game”.

"You are so hot and wet,” her husband stammered as his cock slid in and out of the sloppy used pussy of his wife.

"You must have been a really bad girl today," he added with a smile.

Nancy was temporarily confused by his statement.

'Did he know?' she thought to herself.

She felt her husband's cock work itself in and out of the receptacle in which Tom deposited his sperm. 

She decided to play along by saying, "I was really bad today. First, I performed oral sex on my lover in the back yard and then he came inside and made love to me right here where we are now." 

The mental image of himself as the interloper in his bedroom with the married woman underneath him brought her husband to the point of no return. Nancy for the second time that day felt a cock swell inside her pussy. Then she felt the familiar warmth of her husband's infertile semen washing over her womb and mixing with the unfamiliar and abundant seed left there earlier by her new lover.

John’s balls were now empty as he lay blissfully atop his unfaithful wife, who in turn lay upon the sheets soaked by the earlier deluge of sperm into her womanhood. Nancy’s mind was racing. She could taste the saliva of both her husband and Tom in her mouth. Her pussy was sore from having two cocks inside it within only a matter of minutes. Her husband was the first to speak.

"That was so hot. We have to play this again soon," he said.

Nancy didn't know how to respond, but she was certain that she, too wanted to play this game again very, very soon. 


To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by Freeman1967
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments