Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Carol part 2

"I'm so turned on"

38
7 Comments 7
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I stood there looking at Carol, naked under her kimono.  Her hair a mess and her face flushed; her smile like a satisfied cat.

She said, "I was a very dirty girl last night, all night."

I asked, "When did he leave?"

Carol said, "20 minutes ago.  He was drained and limp."

I pulled her kimono off.  She had bite marks on her tits and her bald cunt looked freshly fucked, the lips protruding and swollen.  There were spots of cum in her hair and on her tits.

I asked, "How long ago did you fuck him?"

Carol said, "30 minutes ago.  I came like crazy."

I asked, "How many times did he fuck you?"

Carol said, " Three times, maybe more."

I pulled her to me and kissed her with a passion, our tongues darting in and out of each others mouth.  She sucked on my tongue like it was a sweet cock. I don't know what's going on with me, but the thought of Carol spending the night fucking her boyfriend made my cock hard as steel.  I moaned into her mouth.

I started sucking her tits and fingering her slippery cunt.  She took me by the hand and pulled me into the bedroom.  There were half empty glasses of wine glasses on the end tables. The sheets were twisted and turned down.  There was a wet spot in the middle of the bottom sheet.  The room reeked of sex.

I stripped and pulled Carol to me on the bed.  We clung to each other with pure sexual passion.  She rubbed her body on me and I rubbed my cock on her.

I asked, "Did he make you cum?"

"Do you really want to know?" Carol asked.

I was short of breath and said, "Every last dirty detail."

Carol started, "First he made me cum with his fingers.  He swirled my cum on my cunt lips and circled around and teased my clit.  He finger fucked me with two fingers until I came, my ass up off the bed and screaming.  He fingered my ass and I came again."

"Go on"

Carol continued, "Next he made me cum with his mouth.  He was like a madman sucking my cum out of me then sucking on my clit like it was a cock.  He buried his face on my cunt until his face was glistening with juices. He tongue fucked me and licked my ass.  I came and clamped his head between my legs until my orgasm subsided"

"Go on."

Carol hesitated then said, "Next he made me cum on his cock.  I love his cock. I was in a frenzy as he thrust hard and deep into me.  I arched my back and pulled him to me so he could suck my tits while we both came.  His cock was like steel and he kept fucking me until he filled my cunt with his cum. I love his big veined cock in my cunt.  He knows how to use it to make me scream.   His cock stayed hard and he put me on my hands and knees and fucked me like a dog while slapping my ass."

I asked, "Anything else?"

Carol blushed, "I sucked his cock and slathered it with my tongue. I pulled him to me until his cock was in my throat.  I fondled his balls and sucked on them one at a time.   His cock was glistening with my juices. He came gushing in my mouth and I drank it all like nectar.  I kept him in my mouth until I had sucked the last drop of cum out of him.  Then I sucked him until he was hard again."

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

Then she said. "I made him kneel over me while he stroked his cock.  His cock was wet from fucking me and it's veins were pulsing.  His face turned deep red and his breath was irregular. He groaned, "My little cunt" and then he splattered my tits with his cum and I licked it off.  Some of it landed on my face and in my hair."

"Go on."

She said, "He tit fucked me and on the upward strokes I took his cock in my mouth.  He came again in a torrent of cum that splashed on my face and in my hair."

I lay there with my cock hard as steel and wanting Carol like I had never wanted a woman before.  While she was telling me about her sex filled night she was lightly stroking my cock.

She said, "It looks like this is turning you on."

She knelt up and straddled my face.  She lowered her cum filled cunt onto my mouth and started slowly humping me.  I licked, sucked and slathered myself with her sex. 

Carol groaned, "Ahh, lick my dirty cunt and make me cum with your tongue."

When she came she exploded and screamed "I'm your dirty girl, Ahhhh."

I couldn't take any more and I picked her up by her hips and impaled her on my cock.  Her cunt was soaked with molten sex lava.  She rode my cock like a woman possessed, rising, grinding and falling down to my balls.  She turned around and started fucking me reverse cowgirl.  I could see every stroke on my glistening cock.  I thrust up into her with all my strength, bouncing her up and down.  My cock was throbbing, pulsing, quivering, swollen bigger than ever.  I wanted to cum, but wanted this sex to last forever.

Carol groaned, "Fuuuck meeee, cum, cunt dirty girl."

She shuddered and froze on my cock her orgasm rippling through her.  I started shooting streams of cum into her.  I couldn't stop.  I pushed up until she was sitting on my balls.  My cock was on fire.  I kept cumming and cumming.  When I finally stopped, cum came dripping out of Carol's cunt.  I pulled her to me and we both glowed with satisfaction.

My breath finally came back to me.

I said, "Are you ok?"

Carol hugged me and sighed.

We cuddled for a while and then Carol asked if I was OK with her vivid descriptions of last night.

"Yes.  But the next time I want to be there and watch you have wild sex, maybe even participate.  I want to watch his cock pistoning into your cunt.  I want you screaming with lust.  I want to watch him cum in your cunt.  I want to see him sucking your tits.  I want to see you sucking his cock until your mouth is foaming with cum,  I want to suck his cum out of your cunt.  Then I want to fuck you while he watches."

As I was saying all this Carol's breath started to become shallow and she was getting very turned on.

She said, "I want all that and more.  I want to be your personal porn star.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments