Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Friends at the Swing Club - Part 3 of 3

"Our spouses join us in our adventure, and I get to find out how much trouble I am in."

12
5 Comments 5
7.8k Views 7.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

In Part 1, Dawn and I met and became friends. In Part 2, we were pleased that our spouses wanted to become friends, and they left us to explore each other while we continued our adventures. Our explorations paused for a moment when Dawn’s spouse came looking for us.

~~~~~

He actually swallowed hard, and then mumbled, "Just a moment." He stepped out of the room for a moment, and then my wife joined him at the doorway.

"Hi dear," I said to my wife. I am sure she could tell that I was still enjoying the women in front of me. "I took your advice, and things are quite good. How are you doing?"

"We were worried about you two, but I see that we shouldn't be," she answered with a smile. "We'll go back to what we were doing, and see you out front later."

An odd look crossed Chet's face. He had been looking at Dawn and Jennifer as we spoke. The look was almost like lust.

"Did you want to stay here?" I asked him.

He glanced at my wife before he answered. "I'm not sure that your wife would want to," he said, almost stalling. He looked apologetically to her. "I can't explain why, but I'd almost like to stay and watch a bit more."

"I don't mind staying to watch these two guys in action," she told him with a smile. "C'mere," she said seductively as she lost her silk body wrap and moved nakedly to an empty corner of the bed.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a smile as he followed. He was naked by the time he got to her. He had been hard the whole time.

She didn't answer him, but moved to kneel in front of him. She reached back between her legs and pulled his cock inside.

Dawn reached out and took hold of Cliff's cock above Jennifer's hand.

"She wants a show, stud," she told him in a seductive voice. "Show me what you've got!" She slipped out from between me and Jennifer, and pulled his body over her own as she lay on the bed.

Jennifer smiled as Dawn stole the cock from her hand. She looked up at me and said, "You've been holding back on us. Lie down here so I can take you at my speed." I suspected that moving at her speed would end things quickly for me, but I smiled as I moved as she demanded.

"Can I tell you something?" Cliff asked Dawn as he leaned over her and pressed his cock into her.

Dawn shivered in pleasure. "Tell me anything, but unless you're telling me how good this feels, I may not listen."

I smiled at their banter and moved where Jennifer told me to be. She decided she didn't like that location, and she made me move down a couple of feet. My feet were hanging off the bed, but as she settled down onto my cock, I didn't care.

"I almost asked you out to the fall dance," Cliff continued to tell Dawn. He was studying the pleasure on her face as he worked his cock in and out.

"Why didn't you?" she asked breathlessly. She was watching the lust in his eyes.

"You were sitting in the lunchroom with your friends," he panted as his thrusts gained speed. "I was sitting a couple tables away, trying to build up the nerve to ask. You were wearing that tight MASH shirt and your breasts looked so squeezable and you were licking pudding from a spoon. When I finally got the nerve and stood up, some cheerleader bitch that was sitting between us saw that I had a hardon, and she called me a pervert."

"Oh my god, I remember that!" Dawn chuckled. "I had no idea that was for me!" Her laugh was cut short by a moan of pleasure as he lifted to a different angle.

"Don't laugh," he begged, but you could hear the humor in his tone. The new angle freed up his hands, and they slid up to play with the breasts that he had lusted. "I was scarred for life. I had to change my name," he teased.

Her eyes were serious as the looked up into his. "Mark," she said. "Cliff. Back then, I would have done the same thing to you. Not now. Now I want your cock." She shuddered in pleasure as she tried to speak. "I want to lick pudding for you, and not from a spoon." She started grunting as her orgasm neared. "I want you to squeeze and suck my breasts! Fuck me, I'm cumming so hard for you!"

Cliff bent to tease her nipple and she cried out as she pulled his head hard against her breast.

Through their entire conversation, Jennifer had been slowly riding my cock. She was watching me enjoy the pleasure we were sharing, but she was smiling at what they had been saying. Although Jennifer's hips continued to grind against me, she had turned her entire attention to Dawn as Dawn had started to cum.

"She said breasts," Jennifer purred as she turned her upper body to attach her lips to Dawn's other breast. I smiled, because I realized that Jennifer had been planning something along those lines when she had positioned us on the bed.

Dawn ran a hand up into Jennifer's hair and pulled her tight to her breast, but I don't think she realized what she was doing. I watched as her eyes fluttered open and the slowly moved back and forth between the couple on her breasts.

"Fuck!" she cried out. "You two make me feel so fucking good!" Her orgasm continued to roll through her body. Just when I thought she was done, she spread her legs wider and called out, "Fuck, Mark, fill me! I need you to fill me!"

Cliff grunted, "Yes!" as he pulled back from her and got on his knees to thrust into her. Dawn's eyes flared wide as he took her harder and harder.

Dawn cried out as Jennifer pulled away from her nipple. Jennifer ignored her and brought her attention back to me.

"That's what I need," she calmly demanded. "Fill me."

There was a flurry of activity next to us on the bed, but I missed what was happening. Jennifer's eyes were boring into mine and demanding satisfaction. Her hips changed gears and suddenly they were rolling and slamming down onto my cock. I had no choice but to meet her action with demands of my own. I was not going to be able to hold out long, but I intended to give her all that I could.

Suddenly Dawn and Cliff pushed between us. He was fucking her doggy style and they both attached their mouths to Jennifer's breasts. Jennifer cried out in surprise and started cumming hard. Dawn's breasts were hanging just above my face, so I caught her nipple with my teeth as I started to explode inside Jennifer. Dawn cried out and Cliff roared as they started cumming as well.

My pleasure seemed timeless as Jennifer rode my cock. As we all slowed down, the women shared a kiss, and then Dawn bent to gently kiss me. Jennifer and Cliff were leaning together over us and kissing. After a bit, Dawn pushed back and turned to kiss Cliff. Jennifer melted down onto my chest to kiss me. I was ready to blissfully fall asleep. Jennifer had different plans.

She was obnoxiously full of energy as she suddenly pushed herself up into her knees.

"I need to taste you," she proclaimed as she quickly lifted off my cock and slid down between my legs. She aggressively took my cock into her mouth and started milking the juices from me. The sensation was very intense for me, and I struggled to catch her and make her slow down.

Dawn jumped to my rescue. "No barriers and sharing," she reminded Jennifer as she slid down my body and caught Jennifer's chin. She pulled her up into a kiss to share the flavors.

The two of them gently alternated between kissing each other, licking me clean, and collecting their own wetness to share on each other's fingers. Without missing a beat, they slid from my body over to Cliff, and they licked him clean as well. With a shared smile, they turned their attention to Chet.

The last that I remember, Chet had been fucking my wife doggy style while they watched the four of us play. Now, Chet was sitting against the headboard with my wife snuggled up against his chest.

"Are you keeping him to yourself?" Dawn teased.

"We need to taste him!" Jennifer gushed.

"That's not something I like," my wife explained. "I guess you can have him, but I might borrow him again, later."

Chet looked a little unsure of what was happening, but my wife kissed his cheek and told him to enjoy himself. He was all smiles after that.

My wife accepted a friendly hug from each of the women as they shuffled around on the bed. Dawn and Jennifer slid to either side of Chet, and started licking and tasting and kissing. My wife slid over to me, gave me a quick kiss, and then turned to sit in my arms. She may not ever want to do the things the other women were doing, but she was certainly being entertained by their antics.

"Uninhibited," Cliff said, almost in a whisper. He managed to look scared and hopeful as his eyes sought my wife's. "May I..." he started to ask, but the request stuck in his throat.

"Baby, are you sure?" Jennifer asked quietly. Her tone sounded playful.

"I can't say no to a man with that much lust in his eyes," my wife teased. She winked at Chet. "Just promise to be gentle. I am happily abused and nearly ready for a break."

Cliff gave Jennifer a quick look, and she barely nodded. He turned his lusting eyes back to my wife as he slid down between her legs.

My wife looked surprised. "That's not what I thought you were asking," she said playfully. Cliff looked worried. "Be gentle," she reminded him.

"Some swingers think this is too extreme," he explained. It sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than anyone else. He leaned in and started licking the extreme top of her labia, well above the wetness of her swollen lips and clit. His eyes were full of lust as they found hers again.

"When I say that I lust a pretty face, people understand," he said as his tongue teased her skin. "When I say that I lust a curvy ass, or full breasts, they understand."

His tongue dipped lower and slowed. He moaned quietly, and my wife shivered in my arms.

"Gentle like that," she said lustily.

"Can you feel the heat in your swollen lips?" he begged to know. She lifted her knees, and his tongue teased lower. He pressed it into her opening, and then circled up to her clit.

"Gently, gently," she begged, but her hand reached to pull him closer.

"I don't understand," he gasped as his tongue flattened and lapped through her core. "How can anyone see a woman's lips all puffy and red with her pleasure and not feel lust?" My wife was trembling with need in my arms.

A loud voice echoed from one of the windows as a woman called out, "Suck that cream-filled pussy, baby!" We all started to laugh because we thought she was trying to direct the action in the room. Then she added, "Fuck, you're making me cum!"

Cliff's eyes found my wife's.

SkyWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyWilliams

They were full of lust and happiness.

"Gentle, gentle. Make me cum," she demanded of him. He nodded and pressed his tongue into her heated lips again.

For the record, I would never do what he was doing. At least I don't think I would. There are times that I would do almost anything that a woman asked me to do. I am sure that I have done things that others would find more disgusting, but I don't want to taste the flavors he was tasting. On the other hand, I am sure that I have done those other things, and I would hope that I don't judge others harshly for the things they like.

Besides that, my wife, who doesn't ever want to taste cum from anyone, was on the edge of orgasm just from watching him enjoy himself. That alone should make me happy, and it did. I even helped move her along.

His tongue circled over her swollen clit. Her eyes closed as her body trembled more deeply than before. I slid my hands up and pinched her nipples at just the right time with just the right pressure. Too soon or too late, and she won't like it. Too much pressure hurts her, and not enough annoys her. Some things you just need experience to do right. Her body exploded as an intense, slow-motion orgasm claimed her.

Cliff buried his face into her pussy. His eyes rolled back as a mind orgasm claimed him. He managed to continue to lick and caress her as they both came together. As they finished, he rolled to the side and Jennifer slid into his arms. My wife turned and held me with a big smile on her face.

Dawn slid into Chet's arms and she gave him a kiss.

"I'm a little surprised but very happy you joined us," she teased him.

"I suppose you're going to want the six of us to get together again," he teased back.

"Would that be so bad?" she countered.

"Actually," he replied, with a thoughtful look at Cliff. "I might have to work on my jealousy issue."

"What do you mean?" she asked with concern.

He kissed her forehead and smiled. "I'm not being jealous of him. I was thinking about his confession. You know I sort of didn't like seeing you flirt with women before, but I couldn't say why." She nodded. "I loved watching you two share with each other and with the guys. When you came to share me, I was happy until you stopped to just kiss each other. Suddenly I felt left out and unneeded." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry, dear," she said as she kissed him. "You know I always need you."

"I do know that," he agreed as he kissed her. "That's why I think the six of us should do dinner and some hot-tubbing at our house next weekend." He glanced around to see what we thought of his idea.

My wife caressed my chest and said, "I don't want my husband to think I don't need him, but I could sure go for a soak in a hot tub." She winked at Cliff and turned and spread her legs toward Chet. "Afterwards, I think I need to feel your delicious cock inside me while I return the oral favors he gave me."

"Are you sure you want to wait?" Dawn asked as she rolled off of Chet to reveal his cock. She had been stroking it as they talked, and it was mostly hard again.

"I think Cliff likes your idea," Jennifer teased as she revealed his hardening cock.

A shudder mysteriously close to an orgasm flexed through my wife's body.

"We better still get the hot tub next weekend," she demanded as she slid off me and onto her knees between Cliff's legs. Jennifer continued to stroke Cliff's cock as my wife kissed it and tasted his flesh. My wife purred as it grew to full hardness for her.

Dawn smiled up at her husband as she dropped down and slipped his cock into her mouth. She purred as he grew to full hardness for her. With a naughty smile, she pulled him by his cock to position him behind my wife. Dawn handled his cock to guide it into my wife. My wife gave a long moan of pleasure as he slid in, and she quickly took Cliff deep in her mouth.

"She's still tender, so go slow," Dawn instructed. My wife groaned in agreement and Chet grunted his acceptance as he slowly ground his cock into her.

Jennifer turned from kissing Cliff and gushed, "Listen to her! Do I get to go next? I can't wait to have two cocks inside me! Unless..." She looked at Cliff with a naughty smile. "Do you think I could have three?"

He laughed through the pleasure he was receiving and gasped, "You're so greedy for something else we weren't going to do at the club!"

Dawn and I both laughed as our eyes met and I said, "Greedy, but in a healthy way!"

Dawn laughed, "I want to be greedy, too!" Chet gave her a look. She blushed and gasped, "Not three cocks greedy. Just normal greedy!" She kissed him and crawled around to me. She pushed me to lay on my back next to my wife. My face was a little too close to where her husband was thrusting into my wife, but she spread her body over mine and started kissing me, and I stopped worrying about it.

"This is being greedy?" I teased as she slid onto my hard cock.

"Watch me make two men cum for me," she teased back. She gave me another deep kiss, and then sat up and started riding my cock. Rather than riding it hard, she was rolling her hips with a thrust each time around. She turned her upper body to Cliff and after giving him a deep kiss, she pulled his mouth to her breasts.

Jennifer joined Cliff at Dawn's breasts for a moment, but then proclaimed, "I wanted to be greedy! Where's my cock?"

She shuffled around the bed, and I thought she was going to find some creative way to share Chet's cock with my wife. Suddenly she was kissing me and pressing her breasts into my chest. I happily kissed her back. She kissed me hard until we were breathless. Just as suddenly, she pulled back.

"You'll make a greedy girl happy, won't you?" she asked with a seductive smile.

All I could think of was that if she kissed me like that one more time, I was going to fill Dawn sooner than she expected. I nodded. She smiled. She moved so quickly, I never had time to object. Suddenly her very wet pussy was pressing down on my face.

I expected myself to gag, or at least to throw a sputtering fit as I escaped. Instead, my mouth opened and my tongue reached to press as far into her as I could get it. I am sure she had used her fingers to gather away the flavors I had left there earlier, so the tastes weren't as bad as I feared. I could taste the difference, though, and I mostly didn't like it. I could taste her flavors flooding forth with her pleasures, and I loved that. I am sure that I mentioned there are times when I would do almost anything a woman asked. This was one of those times.

As all of that went through my mind, she turned to Chet and made a sensual demand. My ears were kind of blocked, so I didn't hear what she asked. His response sounded like surprise, and assent. She lifted slightly off my face as she arched up to kiss him, but I lifted my head to keep my tongue moving inside her. She squealed in delight and I realized I could feel him pulling at her flesh as his finger teased the entry into her ass.

She called out as his finger penetrated, and a flush of hot flavors flooded out of her. She started to thrust hard against my face, probably in time with the thrusting of his fingers. She cried out and a gush of flavor poured out of her as she came. Luckily, I was able to breathe as we continued to tease her trembling body.

The entire time that all of that was happening, Dawn was riding my cock harder and harder. I was fighting to hold back from cumming when Jennifer flooded my face. I had no idea how close Dawn was, and I resolved to hold out until Jennifer finished.

Jennifer had shuddered against my face three times when I heard Cliff gasp and start grunting as he came. Simultaneously I heard my wife make a strangled sound and Dawn yelped as if someone had pinched her. Dawn's thrusting circles became a rigid clamping thrust, and her pussy contracted hard on my cock. I tried to thrust my tongue into Jennifer one last time as I unloaded my cock into Dawn.

My cock was done surging when Jennifer turned off of my face. I could barely breathe, much less move, but my first concern was for my wife. I expected her to be mad that Cliff had cum in her mouth. I was shocked as hell to see her still sucking on his withering cock. She even looked up and him and smiled. He was torn between watching her and apologizing to Dawn for a red mark on her breast. Dawn gave him a kiss and promised she was not upset.

My wife crawled up Cliff's body and kissed him as well. "I hate when a man cums in my mouth," she informed him with a smile. He tried to apologize for that, but she interrupted him with another kiss. When she finished, she said, "We are going to do this again next week, and you are going to cum like that for me again." He agreed and pulled her in for another kiss.

Dawn melted down onto me. "Your face is awfully wet," she teased. She started kissing and tasting the juices. "She tastes really good," she murmured as we continued to kiss. There was a naughty twinkle in her eye when she pushed away.

"I loved your flavors mixed with hers," she teased. "What did you think?" I couldn't find the words to explain my feelings about that. She saw every bit of my struggle. "I think that I taste better than she does," she teased. "Will you let me know how good our flavors taste together?" I was half mortified. Her grin got bigger. "You're going to, but you're off the hook for now. I have to go save Chet." With a quick kiss, she was off me and crawling across the bed.

I hadn't really been paying attention to Jennifer and Chet after she moved off my face. I sort of recall them falling together on the bed as we all separated. She had joked about being greedy and then swallowed his cock. Apparently, he hadn't been fucking my wife hard enough to make himself cum, and Jennifer was willing to help him out with that. After swallowing his load, she was still sprawled on top of him and was playfully trying to coax him back to hardness again. She was being bubbly and happy and was oblivious to his desire to not have someone bubbly and happy on top of him.

Dawn caught her and kissed her, and then begged her to share our mixed flavors. Jennifer eagerly filled her mouth with the flavors between Dawn's legs, and then crawled up and shared them with Dawn. Somewhere in that kiss, Dawn convinced Jennifer that it was time to get cleaned up and call it a night.

===

My wife and I are eager for next weekend. I am pretty sure the other four are counting down the days as well.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments