Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Friends at the Swing Club - Part 1 of 3

"Our plan to make new friends works out well for me."

26
6 Comments 6
9.4k Views 9.4k
5.7k words 5.7k words

My wife and I have been swingers for nearly ten years. We've had some great times, fulfilled some awesome fantasies, and done some things that we really don't want to do again. Through it all, we've made some great friends along the way. One of the reasons we started exploring the lifestyle was to find variety. We certainly got plenty of that, and we had fun doing it. Recently we started to feel the familiar need for a little change, and we wanted to meet some new friends.

One great way we had found to meet new people was to sign up to be co-hosts at the on-site swing club. The club is a little over an hour from our house. They have parties about every other Saturday, and anywhere from twenty to a hundred couples attend each party.

Each party has four or five couples that sign up to be co-hosts. The co-hosts are responsible for giving new couples a tour while explaining the rules, and to make new people feel comfortable enough to join in the fun. Co-hosts are told not to hit on new couples, but if the new couple starts flirting, you can flirt back. The co-hosts do have to wait until their time slot ends before playing.

My wife and I have co-hosted a handful of times over the years. It has been our experience that new couples remember you were the first smiling faces they met, and that makes them more open to exploring the possibilities.

Our scheduling got messed up as the weekend approached. I ended up traveling for business, and my return trip didn't get me back to Chicago until after five on Saturday evening. If I hurried to get out of the airport, I was going to just make it to the club in time for our scheduled co-hosting hour.

My wife made plans to meet me there. She also wanted to shop for something new and sexy to wear, so she arranged for another couple we know to pick her up and they went shopping together on their way to the club. Just as I arrived at the club, they called to let me know they had car trouble, and the three of them were going to be late.

One of the reasons that we like this particular swing club is that it is a couples only club. That was going to work against me. I would be considered a single male until my wife arrived. The club will let a single female check in while she waited for her date, but they would not let a single male in for any reason. I called the club owner to let her know we were going to be late.

The owner had a solution, but only because another co-hosting couple had canceled and she was desperate. There was a stranded wife that agreed to co-host with me until her husband arrived. The owner told me to grab my stuff and get inside. I quickly parked my car and hurried inside. I also quickly called and let my wife know what was going on.

In order to sidestep the rules, the owner had me pay for my wife and myself, and then she stuck the receipt with our name tags at the reception desk. She gave me a name tag marked Chet. I stowed my bag in a locker, and then the owner introduced me to Chet's wife, Dawn. Although we had never met before, she and her husband had also co-hosted before, so the owner trusted Dawn and me to know what to do.

I smiled as Dawn checked me out. I am an average looking guy. I am fiftyish and balding, six foot tall, around two hundred and ten pounds. I carry a few extra pounds, but I work out and live healthily, so I am in pretty good shape. Some women find me attractive, some women don't even notice me.

She was smiling as I checked her out. She was better than average looking. I would have guessed she was in her mid-forties. She was several inches shorter than me, and although she had more than a few extra pounds, she still looked good. I certainly found her attractive, although not all men would have.

Before she and I had a chance to say more than hello, a new couple checked in at the door, and we had work to do.

Beyond the check-in desk, the club has a nice open meeting area. There were plenty of tables, a dance floor, and a ventilated smoking room. There was a bar that usually had a bartender on duty. He or she would mark your name on whatever you brought, and serve it to you with a smile. Usually, two or three couples would sign up to be bartenders for the same reason that my wife and I signed up for co-hosting.

The entire front area was clothing optional, and even this early in the party, there were several topless women showing off. Later, some people would push the limits, but sexual activity was not supposed to happen in this area. The same was mostly true of the next area. There was a short hallway with restrooms, a couple of smaller private showers, and a bigger group shower. There was also a room with a hot tub. Oral activities were allowed in these areas, but not sex with penetration.

Beyond that area were the play rooms. The volunteers who worked for the club always had fun setting these rooms up. Almost always there was a massage room, a doctor's office, and an S&M room. Some of the other rooms changed themes every couple of months. They would be decorated to follow the holidays or other peoples' whims. People seemed to like having sex under a decorated tree, or dressed as Pilgrims, or surrounded by Mardi Gras beads. We have seen rooms set up like a women's candle party, or with a stripper pole and chairs.

There were a couple different sized group rooms after that. Finally at the back were the catacombs. These were numerous little cubby holes that people could claim for their own at the start of a party and decorate to their taste. Each one had room for two to four people, as long as they liked being close. Most gave the illusion of privacy, while some had viewing portals for voyeurs.

Dawn and I led the couple around and explained all of this and some other details. I was rather enjoying the fact that Dawn seemed to like touching me. We had barely made it into the back area when she first slipped in under my arm and started teasing her fingers in my chest hair. I took advantage of her desire to be close by letting my fingers play along the skin of her neck and hairline.

At one point, we had to squeeze past a group in a narrow hallway. We were leading, and I was kind of in front. Dawn hurried to get in front of me, and as she did, she caught my hands at her waist. I pulled her back against me, and she leaned into me. Just as we cleared the group, she pulled my hands up her body onto her breasts. I was barely able to squeeze them before she turned away out of my grasp with a smile. We stopped to tell the couple about the area we were in. As we continued on the tour, Dawn slipped back under my arm.

We finished up the tour, and the couple went off to meet someone they knew. Dawn and I took up our post near the check-in desk.

"Thank you," Dawn said.

"You're very welcome," I answered, but with a shrug, I asked, "What did I do?"

With a quick glance around, she leaned in close to my ear.

"That guy was creepy," she whispered.

"He seemed okay to me," I teased. The couple had been in their early thirties. I couldn't imagine someone that young being creepy.

She shrugged. "Maybe creepy isn't the right word. He never once looked me in the face. Every time I caught him looking at me, he was staring at my breasts, and doing something creepy with his hand."

"You are a great actress. You seemed to be pretty nice to him and his wife."

She half-way rolled her eyes. "I've had too much practice," she said. "I'm sure they will have fun with their friends, but I'm glad I'm not stuck with him."

"Why would you get stuck with him?" I asked. "Swinging is about who you can have fun with, not who you will get stuck with."

"I know," she said as she sadly shook her head. "It's just... "

I wish she would have finished that thought. Just then, another new couple arrived, and we had to give the tour again. As we started into the back area, Dawn slid in next to me again. This time, I tried to pay attention. If anything, Dawn was acting strangely toward the man of the couple. He was around our age, and his wife was several years younger. Other than the age difference, they seemed like a normal couple, and there was nothing at all that was odd about him.

If there was anything at all odd about them, it was how nice and flirty they both were towards us. Their names were Cliff and Jennifer, and this was only their second swing experience. Their first experience had been at a small house party with two other couples. They had loved it and they were meeting one of the couples at this party. Dawn had frowned when Cliff gave his name.

Jennifer was one of those bubbly happy people that can be annoying to be around for too long. She kept dropping one-liners like 'bald is beautiful,' and 'I like a man that knows where he's going.' She was also happily teasing Dawn about the clothes she was still wearing. While a lot of the people we saw, especially the women, were either topless or wearing loose and sexy clothes, Dawn was still wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. After a bit of teasing from Jennifer, Dawn finally took off the sweatshirt to reveal a very sexy bra.

Luckily for me, Dawn was too preoccupied to notice me drooling over the beautiful curves from her ribs to her breasts to her neck. She was preoccupied because Jennifer couldn't keep her hands off of those same curves. Dawn seemed surprised by Jennifer's touching, but she also seemed to be enjoying it as well. After we continued, Dawn made the sweat shirt disappear, and she wore an open silk robe instead.

A funny moment occurred later in the tour. There is a list of rules that guests have to sign off. I was giving a quick summary version, and when I got to 'Ask before you touch,' Jennifer gasped.

"I'm sorry, Dawn," she gushed. "I should have asked!"

Before Dawn could respond, Jennifer added, "Oh! I should let her touch me!"

With a naughty smile and a quick glance around, Dawn stepped close and ran her hands up under Jennifer's blouse.

"I might just take you up on that offer, but I'll have to wait until we're off duty," she teased, pretending that her hands were not on Jennifer's breasts.

Jennifer gave a little squeal as Dawn stepped away, and some unspoken agreement was reached between them. I hadn't noticed until then that Jennifer was bra-less. Whatever Dawn had done had made Jennifer's nipples very hard.

Another funny moment occurred at the end of the tour. Dawn was nicely tucked in under my arm as we got back to the check-in desk. Cliff and Jennifer started to put on their name tags, and Cliff jokingly made a sour face at Jennifer when she dropped his tag on the floor.

Suddenly, Dawn said, "Clifford is your middle name! You're Mark!"

Cliff looked startled, as if his greatest secret had just been revealed. He turned and looked at Dawn as he tried to figure out how she knew that.

"My maiden name is Martin," she explained nicely.

"Dawn Martin," he exclaimed. "I had the biggest crush on you in high school!"

Her eyebrows shot up.

"Why didn't you say something! I had a crush on you, too!" They both laughed.

"I don't think either of us look the same," he observed. "How did you recognize me?"

Dawn turned to Jennifer, and with a smile said, "He used to make that face when I stole cookies out of his lunch box."

We were all smiling at their reminiscing, but then there was an awkward silence.

Jennifer broke it, saying, "You two are going to come find us when you get off duty, right?" We all knew it was a demand, not a question.

Dawn and Cliff and I all answered, "Yes," at the same time. We all laughed, and after some quick hugs, they went to find their friends.

Dawn and I took up our post again. She seemed a bit withdrawn, and I wasn't sure that I could say anything helpful. A couple of minutes went by before she spoke.

"What am I missing?" she asked. The gears were still spinning in her head, so I waited in silence. She seemed to be waiting for me.

"Is it because our spouses aren't here yet?" I asked.

"No," she answered immediately. "It's just... "

I had a strange feeling of deja vu. I am pretty sure she was back to the same conversation, but for a different reason. There were no new couples coming to interrupt us this time.

With a small head shake, she said, "Chet and I almost always limit our play to be with married couples. I don't think Cliff and Jennifer are married, but that's not the point."

She paused to think some more.

"I can't remember the last time that I chose our partners." She paused to consider for a moment. "Chet is more selective of who he wants, and so if he finds a woman that he likes, I let myself get stuck with her husband."

"That's called 'taking one for the team,'" I said softly. "You should talk with him because you shouldn't have to do that ever."

She gave me a sad smile.

"I know," she answered. "I guess, well, if you saw the look on his face. When the woman is what he wanted, and it all works out for him, that look on his face makes me so happy. The sex we have when he is pleased like that is so good."

She truly looked happy.

"Usually the guy is okay, but not always. Chet always seems to know, and he will do anything to make it up to me. I know it's wrong, but sometimes that's when we have our best sex."

Her smile faded. She reached out and stroked the name tag on my shirt.

"Right now you are Chet. If I picked Cliff, I bet you would have the time of your life with Jennifer."

I couldn't help but smile because she was very right. She let herself smile a bit at my mirth.

"When the real Chet gets here, she is the exact opposite of what he likes. He would see how young and bubbly and happy she is, and he wouldn't even look at her twice. He is a bit weird about girl-on-girl touching, and he wouldn't have liked how she and I flirted. When he gets here, I'll probably get stuck with the creepy guy."

"I don't know what to tell you," I said. "Cliff is not exactly what my wife would go for, either, and she would never let me play with Jennifer unless she knew she was getting exactly what she wanted."

I reached out and gently caressed Dawn's cheekbone with my thumb.

"But I will tell you this," I said. "In ten minutes, we are off duty. As long as I am Chet, you can have any couple that you want. We will probably have to wait if you choose Cliff and Jennifer. They met their friends and went straight to the back. Pick any other man you like, and I will make his date feel like she was my first choice. If you want some girl time, I will make sure us guys stay back and give you time to explore."

She smiled and shook her head. "You're crazy," she teased. "We'll see," she agreed.

A short five minutes later, another couple relieved us of our hosting duties. By mutual agreement, Dawn and I slipped down to the restrooms to take care of necessities, and to change our clothes.

There are guys that are comfortable being naked or wearing just a man-thong.

Shadia_orozco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shadia_orozco

That's not me. I chose a silky pair of boxer shorts with a dragon motif and a loose shirt with a tropical pattern. They didn't quite match, but they didn't clash. With any luck, I wouldn't be wearing them for long.

I literally stopped short when I saw Dawn. She had changed into a dark blue teddy. It had an opaque skirt that made it impossible to see if she had on panties but exposed a lot of skin on her ribs and chest and back. She smiled when she saw the look I was giving her, and then she struck a pose for me.

"It's new," she explained. "Do you like what you see?"

I could see her nipples getting hard under the lacy fabric. I could see the beautiful curves of her legs and hips as she posed. I could see her breasts rise and fall as she took a deep breath. I could see how happy she was to watch me enjoy all of that. Her eyes didn't miss a thing.

"It shows off how blue your eyes really are," I complimented.

She smirked because she knew that her eyes were the last thing I looked at.

"Come on," she said as she slipped in under my arm. "I think I saw the man I want over by the dance floor," she teased.

"There's no one there," I observed.

"He'll be there," she said.

There was a fast country rock song playing, and I asked if she knew how to two-step. She knew about as much as I did, which wasn't very much, but we had fun trying to find a step that worked. As the song ended, the DJ started a very slow rock song.

"It never fails," she said with a smile as she stepped in close and put her arms around my neck.

"What's that?" I asked.

"When people start to dance, he always plays a slow song to get more people up on the floor," she said.

"Is that how you knew your guy would be here?" I asked.

"Something like that," she answered. I started to ask another question, but she said, "Shut up and dance with me."

I am a smart-ass. There were a lot of snappy come-backs that I could have teased her with. She was looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, and suddenly I couldn't speak.

She smiled as she realized the power she had over me at that moment. With a gentle push, she opened up an inch of space between us as we swayed together in time with the music. Her fingers found the single button I had fastened at the bottom of my shirt, and she undid it. She watched my face as she slid her hands up the exposed skin of my sides and chest.

Her hands slid up around my neck, and I couldn't stop myself. I wanted more, and I took it. With one hand on her ass, and the other on her back, I pulled her body to mine. I wanted to feel her breasts against my chest. I wanted her to feel my rising hardness down below. I wanted to taste her lips and let her taste mine. She pulled her body into mine with just as much need, and she kissed me.

I wanted that kiss to last forever. Much sooner than I expected, Dawn pushed me away. I was afraid that I had tried to take too much, too soon. She nearly laughed at the worried look on my face, but with a sexy shrug, the straps of her teddy fell from her shoulders. She only allowed me to stare at her luscious breasts for half a moment before she stepped in to kiss me again.

As her breasts pressed into my chest, her hand slid into my boxers and her fingers folded around my cock. She knew exactly what I had wanted, and she made it better. I slid one hand down her back to cup her ass while the other slid up her side and filled itself with her breast. We both moaned our passion into the kiss.

She gently pushed away and smiled up at me. "I found him," she purred.

"His date is my first choice," I promised.

"What about Jennifer?" she teased.

"Who?" I teased back.

"Good answer," she concluded and then she kissed me again.

She ended the kiss abruptly, and with a smile, she turned and pulled me off towards the play rooms. Her hand had never let go of my hard cock inside my boxers, and she used it to lead me past the other guests. There were plenty of catcalls and interested looks we went through.

She pulled me into an alcove decorated with silk hangings. A sign declared that the space was 'Chet's Den Until Dawn.' I barely took notice of it as she pulled me inside. The space had a queen sized mattress on the floor and a low nightstand. There wasn't much room for anything else. The ceiling was very low, barely four and a half feet. We ducked inside and I threw my shirt aside as we tumbled onto the mattress.

"Lie down," she commanded. Before I could reply, she added, "You made it my choice, so I'm taking what I want. I want to experience everything with you, but right now, I need your cock inside of me."

"I couldn't agree more," I replied. I kicked my boxers off as I rolled onto my back.

An apprehensive look crossed her face, and she paused to caress my ribs and chest. She took a deep breath before her eyes met mine.

"We should have discussed this before," she said quietly. "Chet and I always use condoms, and... "

I interrupted her, saying, "And you keep them in that bag over there. I don't want you to break the rules for me."

She smiled and said, "I do."

Before I could reply, she continued. "Let me finish this time," she chastised. "We always use condoms, and when we get to know a couple well enough, we both agree before we go without. Are you on board if I break that rule?"

"My quick answer is 'Fuck yes!'" I said. "My better answer is this. My wife's skin is very reactive to most types of condoms. We usually aren't as quick to jump in the sack with people, because she has to rely on good judgment and occasional testing. We were last tested four months ago, and everything came up clean."

I probably could have said more to convince her. She had smiled at my first answer, but as she listened to my second answer, she had swung a leg over my body and pressed her lower lips down onto the hardness of my cock. Her hand was still holding my cock, so as I finished saying all that, she slid forward and pressed the head of my cock between her folds. I lost the ability to speak as she settled back onto my hardness.

She sat there for a moment or two with a very pleased look on her face. Then she slowly started to swivel her hips as she danced to the unheard music of some rock anthem. I heard the same tune in my head, and I started to rock the drum beat with my hips. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, and I strummed the guitar chords with my thumb across her nipples.

She put her hands on my stomach to feel the muscles moving beneath her. The pleated skirt of her teddy was in the way, so with a seductive smile, she danced it up and off. She had not been wearing panties. While my hand quickly returned to play with her breasts, my eyes fell to her crotch.

She had a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair that pointed down to where her lower lips were gripping my shaft. Her eyes followed mine and she gasped in pleasure.

"I'm gonna suck the fuck outta that cock after you make me cum," she cried out.

Our unheard music changed tempo and she started riding me harder. "Don't you dare finish," she commanded.

I was afraid to tell her to hurry. If she didn't cum soon, I wasn't going to be able to hold out to obey her command.

She started to lean forward so I leaned up and took her nipple in my mouth. I held her ass cheeks in both hands and clamped down on her breast. She rolled her hips faster and faster as she started to cum. As her orgasm peaked, she collapsed on top of me, and we held each other as her pleasure rolled through her body. I was barely able to maintain control.

She started to gain control of her breathing. Without a word, she pushed up off of my chest. She flashed me a sexy grin but then turned her attention to look where my cock disappeared inside her. She watched intently as she lifted her hips. My cock was shiny with her juices as she lifted until only the head remained nestled in her lips.

She lifted a little higher, and my cock slapped down onto my stomach. She quickly moved down and put her face right next to my cock. She made sure I was watching as she extended her tongue to lick a wide path up the side of it. I couldn't stop my hips rolling with the sensation, and her body quivered in delight.

"Is it too narcissistic to say that I love the way your cock tastes with my cum on it?" she asked with a smile.

"Lick it clean and then tell me if you still like how it tastes," I suggested.

Her only answer was a smile and then she licked another wide swipe up the side of my cock. She started at the bottom and licked every inch to the head. She knew she was teasing me, and she enjoyed that as much as she enjoyed tasting herself on my flesh. In time, she had licked my entire cock clean.

"It doesn't taste as good," she teased, "but I still like it."

"Does your pussy really taste that good?" I teased back.

Her answer was to lunge up and kiss me. I could taste the remnants of her flavors, and I think she was right.

"I'll need more than that to be sure," I said.

"Okay," she agreed.

With a naughty smile, she straddled my waist and took my cock inside again. That wasn't what I expected, but it felt too good to complain. She rolled her hips around a couple of times and then slid off my body again.

With the naughtiest grin ever, she indicated my shiny wet cock and said, "Help yourself!"

I laughed with her and said, "Any guy who can lick his own cock would never leave the house."

"Suit yourself," she teased.

"Maybe I will," I teased back.

I quickly sat up and grabbed her and gave her a quick kiss. She realized that I was planning something nefarious, and she tried to escape. We play-wrestled for a bit, and she let me take control of her wrists. I turned her body and pushed her face down to my cock.

"Mmmm," she teased, "another treat for me."

She used her tongue to lift my cock to her lips, and she eagerly let me push my cock into her mouth. She tried to stop half way down. I knotted my fingers in her hair and pushed her further down the shaft. She gasped and struggled to breathe as my cock hit the back of her throat. Her eyes went round with surprise as I held her there and thrust my cock into her throat a couple of times.

Using my hand in her hair, I pulled her up off of my cock. She gasped for air but tried to lunge back down onto my cock. I used her hair to pull her face to mine, and then I roughly kissed and devoured her lips. She did taste that good.

"More!" I gasped out as we broke the kiss.

"Yes!" she demanded.

For a moment, it felt like we both had different ideas of what was about to happen next. We wrestled around on the bed until my mouth found her pussy. She cried out at the pleasure of my tongue driving into her flavors. At the same time, she grabbed my hand and scrunched it into her hair. Her hand closed around mine as she used it to push her face back down onto my cock.

I completely lost control. I had one hand wrapped around her ass, and I pushed my face into her pussy and to devour her. She tasted sweet and heavenly and I felt a rush of lust every time her body quivered on my tongue.

I had one hand wrapped in her hair, and I think I was brutally forcing her down on my cock. I think I tried to ease up for her, but her hand on mine demanded that I push harder. I couldn't concentrate on eating her pussy and controlling my hand, so I pushed the way she desired and took what I wanted.

She was absolutely in control of her desires. She had one hand squeezing mine, begging me to push harder. She had the other wrapped around the base of my cock. She was able to push it away when she needed to breathe. She must have known what she was doing because she peaked and came in moments.

I thought that her flavors were incredible when I first buried my tongue into her. The flavors that poured out during her orgasm were pure sweet heaven. I could not get enough, and I sucked and probed and drank until she collapsed away from me. I might have gone after more, but I was suddenly shocked at my own brutal actions. I desperately needed to apologize to her before I did anything else.

I quickly flipped around to be face to face with her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, so I gently caressed her face and waited for her to recover.

Her eyes eased open, and she smiled at me. I think she saw the apology in my eyes.

"Listen," she commanded as she rolled forward and started kissing the juices off of my face.

I had no choice but to kiss her and obey her order.

"Don't you ever force me like that, ever," she said gently. Her kisses never stopped. Her hand found my flagging cock, and she started to stroke it. It sprang back to full hardness as I realized she was going to forgive me.

She was going to do more than forgive me. She pulled my body on top of her own and pulled my cock back to her pussy. Her lower lips were burning as the head of my cock pressed between them.

"But," she commanded before she let me back inside, "don't you dare stop me if I make you do that to me again."

She dug her heels into my ass, and I pressed deep inside her again. The look on her face told me there was no need to apologize, and nothing to forgive. That look also told me that she was hungry for more, and I better follow through. I eased my hips back, but she dug her heels in again, and so I slammed forward into her. She pulled me down to aggressively kiss me and I started to fuck her hard and fast. She broke from the kiss, but her heels kept demanding more.

"Fill my pussy!" she cried out. "Let me feel it, now!"

I couldn't hold back any longer, so I slammed into her one final time. I pressed in deep, and let her body feel the pulsing of my cock as it exploded inside her. She gave a desperate hiss of approval and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she started to cum with me.

We clung to each other as our bodies raged in pleasure. After every couple of pulses, I would withdraw a fraction of an inch and then press forward again to set our bodies off again. We both milked the pleasure for all that we could until we collapsed side by side on the bed.

As our breathing slowed, we started to gently kiss each other. We continued to kiss and caress for several minutes. When I saw a look in her eyes, I put the feeling we both had into words.

"I wish we could stay and do this all night," I said, "but we probably need to go find our spouses."

"Do you think I'm being too greedy if I wished we could go find Cliff and Jennifer first?" she asked.

"Greedy, but in a healthy way," I suggested.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments