Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa And Barry's Weekend

"New meds give hotwife the hots on firm's weekend away."

37
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The doctor pointed out, as he typed the prescription, “One of the known side effects you need to keep in mind is this can abate your periods, so try not to panic. It may just lesson the flow by quite a bit though. Another possibility is an increased or decreased libido. Read the leaflet inside, but those are probably the most important.”

Lisa took note and reminded herself to tell her husband, Barry. She could do without his comments if the latter effects came up.

Just over a week later, Barry and Lisa were going to a long weekend away thing given by his firm each year. The COO believed a happy workforce was a better one, and that meant for some of them to be kind of pushed to unwind properly and not waste holiday time doing chores.

On the Friday the two coaches left for a seaside resort where the workers could run wild and burn off some frustrations, ready for another season of hard work. Spouses were encouraged, no kids.

Barry was hopeful. This was a good chance to convince his wife to try another man where he could watch. She had politely refused before, saying she didn't need another man. She had married Barry five years before having had three other lovers prior to him plus an exciting one night stand.

The medication was winding up Lisa's sex drive and Barry had been lucky twice since they started to affect her. As he gained weight and stopped trying to impress her as much as before the marriage, she had begun to see him more as a provider and less a sexy man, so sex had become less common, until that week.

Rooms sorted, dinner arranged and bags unpacked, many of the troop headed for the beach. Barry had removed Lisa's not too conservative bikini from her bag and put in a new one. It was enough to hold her C cups firm without hiding a lot, and the high cut bottoms were little more than a wide thong. In deep red it looked very good on the natural red haired hotty. Lisa was a bit miffed at first but once she was in it she was excited to be seen in it. She felt very sexy and wanted to be appreciated.

The early evening sun was warm on Lisa's body; she felt good, the looks she got whenever she headed for a quick dip made her tummy roll, not to mention her pussy quiver. She dipped more frequently than normally. From behind his dark glasses Barry enjoyed the reactions to his wife's body. Slim, fit and smooth skinned, she really was a grade or two above him now.

The hotel had a no swimwear rule in the bar, but what Barry thought of as a beer garden was fine with it. Lisa put on a beach top, like a long t-shirt that was shredded along the bottom, still showing plenty of leg while hugging her figure, it was just enough for comfort in the evening seaside air. Barry brought her a large peach schnapps and ice.

Three drinks later and Lisa returned from the loo and passed Barry the bikini top she had just removed. He was getting some tonight.

Lisa liked it when men noticed her breasts swing free as she moved. Who reads the bit about 'Do not drink alcohol with this medication.' anyway.

Even as they approached their room, Lisa was pulling the beach top over her heard, exposing her back to two men further up the corridor, unknowingly giving some very nice side boob as she turned to follow Barry inside.

A minute later she was feeding Barry's hard-on into her wet pussy. Christmas cum early Barry thought, and an idea was born.

Late Saturday morning and a slightly hung over Lisa was patrolling the shops and dragging Barry with her. They had run into several of their troop and the men among them mostly undressed Lisa with their eyes. She had been visually much appreciated the night before. Today she had on the red bikini again but with an almost see through wrap around skirt that almost qualified her as decently dressed.

An early lunch was called for and Barry insisted a hair-of-the-dog would cure her headache. The tall iced lemonade had a double peach schnapps in it which indeed eased the headache, but also got her more aroused than she already was.

Barry took the shopping up to the room while a slightly tipsy Lisa found somewhere on the beach to sunbath.

Alden, a lower level manager that Lisa had met a few times as he was one of Barry's friends and bosses, appeared saying, “Ooh you look red Lisa. You really have caught the sun today!” It was said with genuine consideration for her well-being. Lisa greeted the forty-five year old. greying but not unattractive man in shorts, and said “I don't suppose you have time to put some cream on my shoulders do you, Alden?”

“For you, Lisa,” he answered gallantly, “I would make time. Here, pass me the cream.”

The coolness of the sun screen was pleasant, the thought of Alden applying it was hot. As he got just under the edges of the small amount of material on her body her quim got moist. Sensing he could get away with it, Alden got a bit fresh, going in from the side of the bikini top almost to the nipple, he unknowingly gave Lisa a small cum, which she just managed to make sound like she was enjoying the application of the cream, and not her creaming.

Back and belly done, Alden stood up to leave and saw Barry coming over. He stopped for a brief word before moving on. Barry had seen them and could see how Lisa was turned on.

“Here, I managed to find this, sorry, no schnapps though.” He said, passing his wife a plastic cup and a half bottle of chilled white wine.

“Oh perfect honey, well done, thank you.” And she offered her lips up for a kiss.

Two hours later Barry went for more wine and to use the gents. Not long after, Veejay appeared and told Lisa she was looking red; too much sun. It seemed to Lisa that the thirty-something co-worker of her husband was simply copying Alden from earlier. She was red, and Alden had been fun, so ...

“Oh, yes, a bit. Um, could you oblige, do you think?” she asked as innocently as she could, thereby overdoing it.

“Pass the cream then. And women say they don't need men. Huh!” Veejay said, and the six foot rugby full back knelt down to help the five foot five lady out.

At first Lisa rolled onto her back and had Veejay cover her head to foot. He took time around her round bottom and hips, getting very close indeed to Lisa's crotch. To her slight disappointment he did nothing more at that time.

Rolling onto her back, Lisa had Veejay start again at the top. Very thorough, everywhere was attended to, and this included both entire breasts inside the cups. Nipples and all. Nothing said by either party, but Lisa gave a small moan. Once down by the bikini bottoms Veejay moved on to the legs to return to the good bit later.

Veejay's firm fingers spread lotion right under the material. Lisa was breathing hard now. With full deliberation Veejay then slipped two fingers onto the little hard bean he'd found and gave that a good rubbing of lotion too. He was rewarded with a deep moan and a small flow of juices, showing Lisa had cum. Again, no words.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

“All done then. Maybe see you later? Some of us are going to that pub just past old lighthouse tonight. Hope to see you there.”

Lisa mumbled something and continued enjoying the winding down of her orgasm. Nearly time for more medication she thought, checking her phone for the time as Barry returned with the wine.

The wine was almost gone. Barry thought more might be overdoing it, and if he saw what he thought he saw earlier with Veejay, he was not about to spoil things.

Another colleague rolled up and asked if Barry was up for a game of beach rounders. Looking at Lisa he asked if she minded. When she said it was fine, Barry replied, “If you want to get out of the sun, I will meet you back at the room, if not I'll see you here. Have you got your key?” She had.

Not too long after Barry went off, Lisa decided to retire to the room before she got sun stroke. As she lurched off with her beach bag Veejay turned up and offered to carry it if, like him, she was off to the hotel. “What a gent,” she said in thanks. Alden was a few yards behind them.

Walking beside the hunky Indian rugby player Lisa was getting a little worked up wondering what he would look like without his vest and shorts. She was quite aroused again. There was small talk and then Veejay said,

“Ever been with an Indian, of any non-white for that matter?”

Lisa was a bit taken aback; could he read her mind?

“Mind you though, I am British born and bred, third gen English so in my case it would just be the colour.”

“Um, no just white English. Oh, and one Scot.” Lisa blurted out, not taking time to think.

“Oh right, you've had a few then, not just Barry?”

“Er, well, just a handful, you know, not many!” she said defensively.

As they entered the hotel Veejay said, “Well no, of course not. I mean, you could have your pick of course, I didn't mean to suggest you put it about. Just you could if you wanted too. Still could I mean. Sorry, time to stop digging me a hole.”

Before Lisa could respond, Alden spoke up, “Hi guys, enough sun already?”

They both confirmed that was the case..

“Hang on Lisa, you've got sand all over your bum. Hold still,” Alden pointed out as they entered the lift, and proceeded to dust her tight cheeks as the lift doors closed.

Five floors up and the lift opened to show Alden with his middle right finger working up in Lisa's quim while she held Veejay's arm to stop from falling over as an orgasm hit. “Oh fuck, someone fuck me now for Gods sake!” She gasped out.

The nearest room was Veejay's and they were in it in seconds and Lisa's bottoms were on the floor just inside having been untied in the corridor. Alden was carrying her top and wrap while Veejay had the bag. It all ended up on the floor as Alden dropped his shorts and Veejay picked up Lisa and threw her, bouncing, onto the bed. As he dropped his own shorts Alden answered Lisa's earlier request and rammed his hard cock right up her in one push.

Lisa screamed out an “OH YES” or two as she wrapped her legs around her first lover since Barry. Alden crushed her left breast as he pounded her pussy and nipped her left shoulder. The poor housewife was at the mercy of medication and wine and was ready to take any cock after all the foreplay she'd received during the afternoon.

Veejay took some pictures and some film footage on his phone, catching Lisa calling out, “Oh shit fuck me, give me that cock for Christ's sake. Fuck me whoever you are.” It seemed she had forgotten just who she was fucking in her excitement.

Before long Alden was blasting his seed into Lisa as no one even thought of condoms. “Take that you fucking slut.” He shouted as he came.

Lisa came as she took delivery of Alden's load and was still coming down as Veejay climbed aboard and, dwarfing her, shoved his own cock into her messy slot and made her cum again.

Alden also used his phone and sent what he recorded to Clive, Simon and Ashton. He added the room number and told them to hurry.

Veejay had unloaded into Lisa and Alden was in for seconds with his friend's wife on all fours so he could shaft her from behind. He had unlocked the door as Veejay brought Lisa off so she wouldn't notice. The three mates swept quietly in and got naked fast. Ashton, skinny blonde thirty something went straight to Lisa's mouth and fed her his long skinny cock. She neither knew or cared that some one else was joining them. She came as her lips closed around the fresh meat.

Clive, a tubby thirty three year old rolled Lisa onto her back again and inserted himself where it mattered, hard. His long and wide cock really ramped up Lisa's excitement as he stretched her. Alden filmed some more, making sure to get the other four males at least partly in shot. He texted Barry.

'Hey bud, it went better than you hoped, she's taking five of us right now. You better think how to approach her without scaring her. Visuals to follow.'

The game finished and the guys and girls broke up .Barry grabbed his shirt and phone and read the text as he walked back to the hotel.

He had a hard on before he got a quarter way through the visuals. His hot wife being fucked by five men at once was a better result than he had hoped for. Either of his two buddies would have been fantastic. Both better still. But five! Wow, he was so damn lucky.

Simon had a firm grip on Lisa's legs, upright with a foot either side of his face, as he fucked her with loud slapping sounds. Lisa was close to passing out with so much cumming in so short a time, almost unable to believe she had let so many cocks take her, she never felt this horny before. Simon shot his load up his work mate's wife.

When Barry entered the room he could hear the shower going. He took a peek at his hot wife through the frosted glass. He was hard but nervous.

A cold glass of wine awaited Lisa beside the bed, she had told Barry she needed a quick lie down and he set the drinks before replacing her in the shower. He returned to the bedroom to see her with a towel over her middle and dropped down beside her.

“Barry! I need to tell you something, please don't get mad.”

“OK.”

“Remember a while ago you had that thing, You wanted me to er, well sleep with other men basically?”

“Yes I do.” He was trying not to get excited.

“Well I think I have. That is I did. Well, this afternoon ...”

Lisa explained her afternoon as best she could and watched the tent grow in Barry's towel. Before she could finish they were at it like rabbits with Barry telling his wife how proud he was and what a great wife she was. He fucked his wife twice before they both fell into a deeply satisfied snooze. All he wanted now was to see her in action, live.

And it was still only Saturday.

Published 
Written by Te11tale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments