Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting The Genie Out Of The Bottle

"A three way with my wife and my best friend seemed like a fun idea at the time."

21
9 Comments 9
42.2k Views 42.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story
The story I am about to tell is based on a real event in my life.  I am sharing it for selfish reasons, but also, to warn others like me about the dangers of taking your sexual desires too far.  The results of doing so may be more than you will be able to handle.

Let me begin by telling you a little about myself.  I am a 37 year old white guy.  I am currently married to a woman who is remarkably beautiful.  Her name is Jacqueline.  We married in 2002 after having dated for about 3 years.  We were attracted to each other initially because of our many similarities.  We were lovers of life and all it had to offer.  We travelled extensively during our long courtship.  We enjoyed fine dinners and good wine.  After a few dates, we discovered that we enjoyed having sex with each other.  But, that is where our similarities began to end.  It is a complex situation.  I will attempt to explain it in as simple a manner as possible.

I am a sexually adventurous person.  My wife was not the least bit adventurous for the first couple of years I knew her.  I found this out early on much to my dismay.  Her idea of sexual intercourse was the man on top, the woman on bottom, facing the man.  That was it.  The man should get on top, pump his cock in her and cum.  Simple and to the point.  What was even more striking is that, even after we had dated for nearly two years, she would not let me fuck her without a condom.  We were both tested for sexually transmitted diseases and we were both clean.  She was on birth control, but still, she refused to let me orgasm inside of her.  It was a very strange thing.  It seemed to me as if she had some weird phobia about a man's orgasm.

I remember we were having sex once early on in our relationship when the condom I was using broke while I was inside of her.  I could tell immediately what had happened because my sensation increased because there was no longer a thin layer of latex between my penis and the inside of her pussy.  I thought about stopping and getting another condom.  But, to be honest, her pussy felt so good that I didn't want to stop.  So I kept fucking her until my orgasm burst inside of her.

When I had finished cumming, Jacqueline had a puzzled look on her face.  I asked her if everything was okay.  She then asked me if I was wearing a condom. I was puzzled that she would ask that of me as I had no idea she would know the difference. I told her I had indeed worn a condom and I played dumb about the condom having broken. When I pulled my cock out of her pussy, I pretended to be amazed that the condom had malfunctioned and I pleaded ignorance. That didn't play well with Jacqueline. She got visibly upset. Instead of cuddling and petting afterward, she got dressed immediately and asked me to drive her home.  Her reaction was way over the top as far as I was concerned.  That incident nearly caused me to end our relationship.  I just couldn't be with someone long term if they wouldn't allow me to orgasm inside of them.  I explained this to her and she seemed shocked to find out that I felt differently than her.  I explained to her that she was probably the most straight-laced lover I had ever had, and that I wanted more in bed than she seemed willing to give me.  My honesty caused great difficulty for us initially.  But, over time, we worked out our sexual differences and Jacqueline began to loosen up a bit in bed.

There were no immediate miracles.  It took several months before I was able to encourage her to let me cum in her mouth and a couple of years before she would begin swallowing my orgasms.  It was a few months before I convinced her to let me fuck her doggy style and still several months later before I was able to convince her (with the help of 3 bottles of wine) to allow me to fuck her in the ass.

Though slow in coming, Jacqueline's willingness to explore her sexuality and mine made me very happy. Our sex life steadily improved.  I no longer felt like I was missing out sexually and I soon asked her to marry me.

We wed in 2002.  After about a year of marriage, we seemed to hit a sexual "glass ceiling" of sorts.  We had tried every sexual position known to man.  We had purchased dildos and sex toys which we used regularly. We often had sex in public places such as taxi cabs and on hotel balconys.   But, we had lost our sexual momentum.  This is about the time I got an idea of adding a third partner to our sexual play.

I will not deceive you, the reader.  My first thoughts were that I would like to have one of my wife's girlfriend's join us in bed.  There was a problem with that though.  Jacqueline was extremely jealous of me and other women.  I knew in my heart that telling her straight out that I wanted to have a three way with her and one of her friends would likely end in failure and mistrust between Jacqueline and I.  So, I figured that I could get around this problem by introducing her to a three way with one of my guy friends and then move on to a three way with one of her friends later.

I knew that getting Jacqueline to submit to a three way would be my greatest challenge yet.  Though I had gotten her to be more adventurous sexually, she was still, at her core, a very straight-laced woman when it came to such matters. I would have to be extremely careful not to say the wrong thing in my efforts to accomplish my goal.

I brought the matter up to her for the first time in the spring of 2005.  We were at a company picnic for the families of the company my wife worked for.  She was telling me about all of the people she worked with.  She remarked about this one couple whom she said were well known "swingers".  I was interested.

Later that night, after a few glasses of wine, I brought up the "swinger" couple in casual conversation.  I then remarked that I didn't know if I could be a swinger, but having a three way with another person is something I might be interested in.  Jacqueline didn't seem surprised at this, though her reaction was muted.  She seemed uninterested and didn't seem to wish to talk about it.  I wisely let the subject drop.  I had planted the seed and there would be time to cultivate it later on.

I brought up the idea a few times over the course of the next several weeks.  I could tell that Jacqueline was growing suspicious of my motivation. After sex one evening, I had brought it up again and she came right out and confronted me about it.

"Do you want to wife-swap or something?"

"No, not really.  I don't know."  my response was feeble.

"I don't know if I could do that... I am so jealous.  The thought of you fucking another woman makes me sick inside."

"Well, what if we do it with another guy instead of another woman, I mean, this doesn't have to be about me.... it can be for you."

"Are you serious?  Could you really watch another guy put his dick inside of me without getting jealous?"

I wasn't sure how to react to that last question.  The truth was, I wasn't sure if I could handle it at all.  I also wasn't sure if Jacqueline would look at me differently if I said I could watch another guy fuck her.  I seemed to be cornered by her questions.  I again let the matter drop.

I continued to keep the subject of a three way in our consciousness.  I tried to make it seem as if I was just making casual conversation about the subject, but it became increasingly clear to Jacqueline where I was headed. I realized that I needed to decide if I were bold enough to pursue this fantasy of mine.  I decided that I was and so I finally came out and told her my wish to have another man join us in bed.

Me: "I don't know, I think it is something I want to do.  I know it sounds kinky, but it might be really exciting for us."

Jacqueline: "That surprises me.  I just don't understand what could be so appealing about having another guy fuck me.  What would you get out of that?"

Me: "I guess it is just that I am willing to do just about anything to give you pleasure.  Watching you get sexual pleasure gives me pleasure.  Plus, sex is a visual thing... you know, watching pornos and stuff like that... it's exciting."

Jacqueline: "Yeah, but you would probably think I was a slut afterward.  I'm not a slut."

Me: "No, no... nothing like that.  I guess that letting a guy join us would be just one of those one time things that would be exciting to try.  I'm not saying I will even like it-- I might not.  But I am willing to try it if you think you might enjoy it."

Long silence.

Jacqueline: "I don't know.  I guess I could.... no, I couldn't.  Are you sure you want to do that?"

Me: "I'm pretty sure.  No, I am definitely sure. I've thought about it for some time now. The idea excites me."

More silence.

Jacqueline: "Who would be the third person?  Have you got that all planned out?"

Me: "I don't know yet-- someone we both trusted.  I don't know yet.  We would have to talk about it some more."

Long silence interrupted by a dramatic sigh.

Jacqueline: "I guess I could do it just once, if that's what you want.  But please don't expect me to watch you fuck another woman because I can't do that!"

The conversation ended.  We both let the subject drop and we fucked each other wildly that night.  I had a feeling that she was beginning to think more seriously about it and even that the idea did excite her.  It was time to move to the next stage.

It was several months... nearly a year before I acted on this fantasy.  One of my best friends came into town. He and I had had many sexual adventures together when we were younger and I felt like I could trust him.  I convinced him to stay with us for a couple of days.  When he got to our house, I made sure that we had plenty of alcohol and the three of us spent most of the day drinking together. As the night drew to a close, I first told Jacqueline that I was going to invite him to bed with us.  She agreed and I then asked Brian.  He agreed and we then had a threesome.

Yes, there were some jealous moments as I watched my best buddy stick his cock up my wife's pussy.  Yes, it made me uneasy when my wife began sucking his dick as I fucked her from behind.  Yes, it was completely unreal to watch him mouth my wife's pussy hungrily as she sucked my cock.  Yes, it was all very difficult in many senses.  But in some ways, it was exciting for me.  Mostly, it was exciting to watch my wife receive pleasure from two men at once and to know that she was experiencing something exciting and different.  I was more jealous than I had at first thought I would be, but overall, I think I had handled the three some pretty well.  When we had all had enough of each other Brian realized it was time for him to give us back our privacy and he left our room, I felt a huge sense of relief.  I was glad it was over.

I was so drunk and without good sense, that I thought it best that I not say anything to my wife that night about my jealousy. I was feeling strange emotions which I had not felt before.  Mostly, In addition to my jealousy, I was feeling angry at my wife. How could she have fucked Brian so eagerly.  She never complained about it or acted coy.  She seemed to get right into the whole thing.  I guess I somehow expected her to enjoy the experience less.   The only thing that kept me from going over the edge was the fact that everything which had happened that night was my doing.  My wife was not the one who brought up a three way with my best friend.  It was me who had done that.  So, I did my best to keep my emotions inside and my mouth shut.

Jacqueline and I remained naked and she cuddled up close to me on the bed.  She was feeling her own strange emotions I supposed.  It was after 2 in the morning. We had been fucking since just after midnight and we were both exhausted.  We were too tired to get up and clean ourselves. Each of us passed out there on the bed, naked and covered with each other's bodily fluids.

I awoke some time later with an incredible thirst.  It seemed like only minutes after I had fallen asleep, though the clock showed it was 4:30 am.  I was feeling a bit dizzy.  I sat up in bed in an effort to make the room stop spinning.  I remember thinking to myself, "Oh, dear God, why do I drink so much red wine when I know it does this to me?" 

At first, I was not thinking of the threesome we had had just hours earlier, but then it popped into my head.  I had lost all sense of time and I was a little confused.  It took me a minute to gather my thoughts and to remember the sequence of events. Once I had grasped reality a little better,  I turned around to look at my wife. She wasn't in bed.  It didn't concern me at first. She was probably out smoking a cigarette, I thought.  I grabbed a Marlboro and my lighter and decided I would join her. I headed for the garage which is where we usually go to smoke after we have sex.  She wasn't there.

I lit the cigarette and took a few puffs.  My mind began to race.  I was still completely naked, so I decided to go back to my bedroom to get a robe.  I stubbed out the lit end of the cigarette and went back into the house. As I passed the hallway that led to the living room, I thought I heard a voice or a sound of some sort.  I thought about continuing to the bedroom to get my robe, but a pang of jealousy struck me in the pit of my stomach.  I put two and two together in my drunken mind and turned down the hallway and began walking quietly toward the living room.

I walked as silently as I could down the hallway.  I stopped occasionally to listen for any sounds. I didn't hear anything.  I remember feeling a bit silly at that moment.  I was still drunk from wine and was not thinking very clearly.  If my wife came out of the bathroom or something and caught me sneaking through the house while completely naked, she was never going to let me live it down.  But, I continued sneaking down the hallway anyway, unsure of why I was trying to be so quiet.

I reached the end of the hallway and I decided to peak around the corner and look into the living room. I literally lost my breath and my heart felt like it skipped a beat.  My fear was validated.  My wife was with my best friend on the couch.  Brian was completely naked and lying on his back.  My wife was wearing a see through, white neglige without any panties.  Jacqueline was straddling him and he had his face buried in her crotch. I could tell by their motions that he was licking and sucking her pussy hungrily.  It was obvious that Jacqueline was enjoying it.

My first instinct was to barge into the room and demand an explanation. But I was paralyzed by the shock of what I had just seen. Instead of barging into the room, I withdrew from the hallway and back into my bedroom as quietly as possible.  My heart was pounding so hard in my chest that I was sure they must have heard it.  My mind became filled with a myriad of thoughts. I was still drunk and was not thinking clearly.  I didn't know what I should do.  The thought that kept going through my mind was that I had done this.  I had opened a Pandora's box, so to speak.  My wife's sexual genie was out of the bottle.  What had I done?

There is always a fight or flight response when a person witnesses something traumatic.  My response was flight.  I wanted to escape.  I decided to lay back onto the bed and to pretend that I had not seen what I had just seen.  I tried to close my eyes.  My heart continued pounding in my chest.  I tried to pretend I was asleep.  I heard different noises.  I wondered if it was Jacqueline coming down the hall.

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

Where was she?  I laid there for about 10 minutes or more.  Still, Jacqueline had not returned to bed.  I couldn't just lie there.  I had to do something.

I sat up in bed just long enough for the room to stop spinning.  I then crept quietly down the hallway back toward the living room.  "Maybe they were done doing whatever they had been doing" I told myself.  I came to the end of the hallway.  It was deathly quiet in the house except for my beating heart.  I wondered if they could hear it?  I almost turned around and went back to bed without looking.  But I couldn't help myself.  I leaned forward and peered around the corner of the hallway and into the living room. 

Brian was still on his back, but Jacqueline was no longer straddling his face.  She had moved down and was straddling his hips.  Brian's hands were on her waist and  Jacqueline was thrusting her hips down on him rapidly.  Her eyes were closed and she was moaning in pleasure.  I wanted to close my eyes too.  I was hoping all of this was just a bad dream.

I opened my eyes again.  Brian had moved his hands to my wife's ass and was thrusting his cock upward to meet her downward thrusts.  The site of them fucking each other so passionately caused me to be overcome by a boiling anger.  It had been hard enough to watch the two of them together earlier in the night, but I had never intended for them to be together without me.

I had to decide what to do. I couldn't bare to watch any longer. I decided to make a quiet retreat back to the bedroom, but as I did, my ankle popped.  It is the kind of popping sound you might hear when someone cracks their knuckles.  It is not a painful thing, but in a quiet house early in the morning, it is a loud noise that stands out against the stillness of the night.

I didn't look back to see if they had heard me.  I was in full escape mode and could not be deterred. I went back to the bedroom and laid back down on the bed.  I tried my best to get into the same exact position as I was when i had woke up.  I laid on my side, facing outward.  I kept the covers off of me even though this incident had made me feel very cold inside. I had even begun to shiver.  I found it difficult to keep my eyes closed.  More difficult was keeping them still.  A flood of emotions washed over me. I felt silly and helpless. Maybe I should have confronted them.  No, I thought to myself.  Confrontation was not the proper response. Because of my sexual desires, I had invited another man into my wife's bed. I had sat by and watched earlier that morning while another man orgasmed inside of my wife's pussy. I had watched her take his dick in her mouth.  How could I now act like what they were doing was somehow out of line with what had happened earlier.  It was all so confusing to me.

I laid there on the bed for what seemed like an eternity.  In reality, it was about 10-15 minutes.  I didn't see Jacqueline as she walked back into the room.  But I knew it was her because I could smell the scent of her pussy. She stopped at the foot of the bed.  She seemed to be staring down at me. I was still pretending to be asleep. She called my name.

"David!"

She didn't say it very loudly, but it was not hushed either.  Had she heard my ankle pop in the hallway?  Did she know I had seen her and Brian? I had to decide in a split second what my reaction would be.  I pretended that she had caused me to stir but to not awaken.  I rolled over onto my back and lifted my right arm above my head as I often do when I sleep. 

She didn't move for a few more moments.  She then walked to her side of the bed and laid down next to me.  I could feel her staring down at me. She called out to me again with about the same inflection and tone as the previous time.

"David!"

I didn't move or respond in any way.  I just laid there.  I couldn't confront her in the state I was in.  I was too drunk- too confused- too angry!

After a moment, she relaxed down onto the bed.  I had a sense that she was convinced I was asleep.  We laid there in silence for about 5 minutes.  I could then feel her reach over to me and touch my penis.  My penis was rock hard.  That must have seemed odd to her.  Here I was, naked and on my back with a full erection after having watched my best friend fuck my wife on the couch.  I can't explain it.  I don't even try.

At first, I thought she was testing my reaction.  I thought she would touch me to see if I would stir.  But she had other ideas as she began caressing me from the base of my shaft up to the head.  My cock throbbed it's approval even while I was imagining sitting up and yelling at her... "You whore!".

But I couldn't face her.  More importantly, I couldn't face what I had created.  I still pretended to be asleep.  Jacqueline continued to stroke my throbbing cock with the tips of her fingers.  After a few minutes, I felt her move in the bed.  She had positioned herself so that she was laying toward my pelvis.  I could feel her guide my penis in the up position as she took it into her mouth.  I allowed my eyes to open slightly to get a visual on the situation.  She was naked except for her white neglige.  She mouthed my cock with a hungry desire as only she could.  It felt good.  But, I was angry.  Instead of accepting the pleasure she was giving me with her mouth, I nearly pushed her off of me.  I thought about getting dressed and just leaving.  But, my approach to pretend I had seen nothing seemed the most logical to me at the time.  So, I began to pretend that I was awakening.

I was acting.  I made a moaning sound of approval.  In reality, I was thinking how much of a whore she was.  I saw her eyes turn towards me.  We looked at each other for a moment.  She then looked back down to her work at hand and deep throated me once and then twice and then a third time.  Oh, how far she had come since I had first met her.  I could not deny the feeling of pleasure she was giving me.

She took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to speak to me.

"How long have have you been awake?"

What the hell?  What did she mean by that?  She had some real nerve.

"Ummmmm.... a few minutes."

"Is that all?"  She glanced at me.  I sensed her disbelief.  She turned and moved her mouth back to my cock and deep throated me again.

I wasn't sure how long I could continue the charade.  I have rarely been in a situation where I wanted to end a sexual encounter with a woman, but this was certainly one of those times.  I was just too angry to enjoy her advances.

Jacqueline stopped sucking my cock long enough to sit up and remove her neglige.  She was completely naked and I could see her large breasts in front and the curvature of her hips and ass down below.  She is such a sexy person.

She leaned back down over me and moved her mouth right back to my cock.  She then pulled her right leg over my body so that she was straddling the length of my body, with her head at my crotch and her crotch hovering over my face.  Normally, I would have grabbed her ass and buried my mouth in her pussy.  Instead, I just laid there.

Jacqueline seemed to notice my inaction.  She settled her hips down a little closer to my face as if to invite my attention to her pussy.  I continued to resist.  I didn't do anything.  Her pussy was so close to my face that I could feel the heat radiating out of her.  I could smell the strong aroma of her scent.  But all l I could think about was Brian's cum inside of her pussy.  There was no way I could go down on her, even if I wanted to.

She stopped going down on me and turned her head back toward me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."  I lied.

She kept looking at me for a few seconds and then she turned her head back around facing away from me.  She then shifted her weight to her hips and buried her pussy onto my face.  There was nothing I could do. It was difficult for me to breath.  Her pussy was hot and soaking wet. She was completely smothering my mouth.  My nose was pressed up against her ass hole.  I literally could not breath. She knew exactly what she was doing.  I had to either accept her right now or tell her what was bothering me.

My response was the only thing that seemed logical. I let my tongue slide into her pussy and I began licking her inside.  My hands instinctively grabbed for her curvacious ass.  I pushed my face up hard against her pussy while I pulled her towards me.  She knew this was my sign of acceptance, or rather, my aquiescence to her. 

She reacted with delight.  69 with her on top is one of her favorite things.  It gave Jacqueline a feeling of control, and rightly so.  This position gave her the ability to push her pussy onto my face at her whim.  I couldn't do anything but lick and suck and take a breath every chance I got.  She seemed empowered tonight- more so than usual. I had a feeling that she knew what I knew-- that her reactions to the threesome were to be expected.  It was not her fault that I had brought a man into our bed.  It was not her fault that she enjoyed two men fucking her.  It was not her fault that the experience had awakened a sexual desire in her that had caused her to step beyond the invisible boundary between husbands and wives.  She was literally throwing these facts in my face and forcing me to deal with them.

I licked and sucked her pussy hungrily.  It wasn't an act any longer.  I was turned on and so into her at that moment. What can I say, I love to go down on a woman.  It is a weakness I have... or maybe a strength.  It got to a point that her pussy was literally dripping into my mouth.  I can't recall her ever being so wet.  She finally moved her hips down to mine and put my cock inside of her while still facing away from me.  She then began to pound her hips down unto mine with an animal like fury.  Her wetness dripped down my cock and completely soaked my pubic hair. I was so completely into her at that point.  But then, I decided that I couldn't let her think that she had all of the control.

I think I surprised her when I pulled myself up and forced her down onto the bed. I reached down to her thighs and pulled her to her knees.  Her head was lying against the bed and her legs were supporting her hips which were facing me and lingering in the air.  I positioned myself behind her and mounted her in one steady motion.  I only had the lubrication of her own pussy juice on my cock. The forcefulness of my thrust into her ass was intended to give her notice that I was the one in control.  She reacted instinctively.  I could tell she was surprised.  The force of my entry and thrust into her ass had been painful for her.  But she didn't resist or whine. She remained passive and kept her ass pointed toward me, waiting for me to enter her again.

My second thrust was as forceful as the first.  So was my third.  I could tell Jacqueline was having a hard time. I think I was going to deep.  But it wasn't anything I cared about right then.  I fucked her ass as hard and deep as I could without injuring myself.  My pace was quick and the depth of my thrusts were all the way up to my balls which beat against her ass cheeks with a steady rhythm.  I heard sounds coming from her mouth, but they were inaudible sounds.  The best way I can describe them is that they were sounds of pain and discomfort mixed with sounds of pleasure.

As my assault on her tight little ring continued unabated, I leaned my face forward toward her so she could hear me speak. 

"You're  just a woman who likes to be fucked." I whispered to her.

She took my words in silence.  In the light of the forcefulness of my assault on her, they must have seemed angry and scary. I wasn't sure that she had understood me until she finally replied under her breath in between her pleas for me to "go easy".

"I'm a woman who just wants to be fucked by her husband."

I complied and continued to fuck her. Every thrust was as powerful and deep as the last one. She took every remaining thrust without complaint.  I sensed she had had enough when she began begging me to cum inside of her. I felt a little mercy. I allowed myself to reach orgasm and shot my load deep into her anus. My orgasm was strong and intensely pleasurable for me.  When every last drip was out of me and into Jacqueline, I collapsed on top of her body.  The experience was so insanely surreal and so deeply emotional, that I kept my cock inside of her for several more minutes.  That is something I don't normally do.  I just didn't want to leave her body. She must have sensed that too. She seemed to push her ass up against me to help keep my cock inside of her as long as possible.

Because of the exhaustion and the effects of too much alcohol, I was forced to withdraw my cock from her and lie down on the bed.  It wasn't long before I passed out again.  When I awoke after 12 the next day, my wife was still lying next to me, naked as I had seen her last.  I looked down at her face.  She looked tired-- maybe even troubled.  I didn't want to look at my own face in the mirror.

Neither Jacqueline nor I have brought up the events that transpired that night.   She did ask me that same afternoon if everything was okay with me.  I replied that I was fine and that we were fine.  We haven't spoken about is since.

The truth is, I am not really fine at all.  I mean, I love my wife and I want to be with her forever.  That has not changed.  But, the threesome with my friend Brian has changed me.  Watching my wife take another man's cock and to watch him give her pleasure, well, those are images I now have in the storage vault of my mind.  I don't expect that they will ever leave me. 

I am not mad at my wife.  I am not mad at my best friend.  I am not even mad at myself.  I wanted to try the threesome and I followed through on yet another fantasy of mine.  That gives me some comfort. The fact is, though, that things might have been better for me if the threesome had remained just a fantasy.

So, men, think about my experience before you act on your fantasy.  You might uncover something about yourself or your wife that you might not expect.  I think the thing that is most ominous is this.  Once you let your wife's sexual genie out of the bottle, there is a danger you may not ever get it back in.  I am still unsure if my wife's genie is back in the bottle.  Something deep inside of me tells me that it is not.  That is something I will just have to deal with because this was all my doing.



Published 
Written by grimreaper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments