Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leave The Ring On Chapter Four: Heat Of The Moment

"Fiona and Damian fuck in her marital bed and stain the sheets with lust and betrayal."

56
52 Comments 52
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Fiona sat on the couch, a cup of steaming Jasmine tea in her trembling hands as she eagerly awaited the carefree effects of the Xanax she swallowed only moments ago to kick in.

Everything was escalating so fast with Damian. It was like being on a never-ending sexual rollercoaster and it was fucking thrilling. There was never a dull moment with him but she was beginning to feel uneasy for some reason.

She was silly to think that they could simply just fuck without any emotions setting in, and that was what she was having. She would have been blind to not notice that he was as well but love now felt to her like a Joy Division song.

In the beginning, she had only intended to fuck him once and then be done with it but after having the best orgasm of her life she wanted more and ended up calling the crumpled up number he had given her written on the back of a receipt for Bang Energy.

She had only casually fantasied about cheating but never once did she think it would actually end up happening.

Then she met Damian at her favourite bookstore. Usually, she was alone in the horror section quietly searching through shelf after shelf of worn and dingy paperbacks. It was rare she ever found exactly what she was looking for but regardless she always ended up walking out with a big bag of books that smelled like her grandma's attic.

He was just standing there holding a copy of "The Hunger" by Whitley Strieber and appeared to be looking through a stack of Andrew Neiderman books when suddenly he turned to her. "I see you here a lot and was wondering if you would mind suggesting some books as I don't know most of these." 

Fiona felt a bit startled but ended up helping him pick out several books and then nervously went on a mad ramble about how she thought Stephen King was overrated. To her surprise, Damian agreed.

After that, they ended up getting coffee and talking about books but her thoughts very quickly turned into a porno and she knew right then that she was going to fuck him. When his hand began to caress her thigh under the table, it felt only natural to reciprocate. Her fingers moved to squeeze his inner thigh, fingertips brushing against his bulging trouser-clad cock causing him to stir in his seat.

"I have a confession to make," Damian said his voice thick with lust.

"Oh?" Fiona said as her fingers began to tease and trace the outline of what felt like a Godzilla-sized cock causing her hunger to intensify.

"I didn't invite you here to talk about books and in the book shop, that was just an excuse to talk to you. I'm not usually shy but something about you makes me feel like I'm walking through fire every time I get near you."

Fiona felt her heart begin to beat loudly from his words. "I have a confession to make also. When I saw you standing there my first thought was about what it would be like for you to bend me over the shelves and slam-fuck your cock hard and deep inside me."

"Want to find out?" Damian had replied with a smirk before sliding his fingers between her legs causing her to let out a loud moan.

She didn't need to reply. Her soaked panties and juices streaming down her thighs were all he needed.

His fingers plunged deep inside of her, first one quickly followed by another. Her mind was whirling as he massaged her velvet walls with his fingertips ramming hard and fast then suddenly so soft and slow that she whimpered with need and frustration.

"Cum for me right here," Damian whispered in her ear. "Pretend you're lying on top of the table getting fucked hard while every one of these people here watches. Feel my throbbing cock bury inside of you deeper than any cock you've ever had, thrusting until your cunt feels raw and abused then finally spurting my thick cum inside... "

Her hips rocked back and forth against his fingers and her cunt tightened and spasmed as she began to squirt her hot juices all over his hand and probably the floor.

"That's only the beginning," he said.

She then told him she was married. Something she had forgotten in the heat of the moment. Luckily for her, he said he preferred married cunt.

They went back to his place and he fucked her until she saw both heaven and hell. Then she left and on the way home broke down crying and swearing to herself that she would never do that again. But soon her cunt began to feel like a starving vampire and she had to feed it again.

Fiona knew pretty quickly that she was addicted, just like she knew that eventually, she would tell Sean or she would just get caught. But she wasn't ready just yet.

She sat here now with her empty teacup. The Xanax had done its job and steadied her nerves. She had an idea.

It was a Wednesday afternoon. Sean was at work for the next couple of hours and the house was completely hers. She picked up her phone and sent Damian a quick emoji laden text filled with eggplants and tacos and her address which she had never previously told him.

His reply came quick and fast just like Sean getting a handjob.

Fiona ran upstairs and put on her new lacey black nightie and a pair of sheer black nylon stockings and heels. She looked at herself in the mirror and wondered how she could be this fucking sexy yet have such a basic bitch dead-ass marriage. She could almost hear a 1950's style PSA warning in her head about how it could happen to anyone. But she didn't want to be just anyone. She wanted to burn forever with passion and intensity.

She was a bundle of raw nerves when he finally pulled up in his beat-up black Chevy Nova. As soon as he got to the door she opened it and quickly pulled him inside before any of the nosey neighbors could see, but luckily most people weren't around on Wednesdays so she felt pretty safe.

Before he could speak she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him pushing him into the nearby wall.

Their tongues tangled and danced hot and wet as they explored the depths of each other's mouths, her breasts pressed hard against him and she could feel his familiar throbbing bulge against her leg. She broke their kiss and looked deep into his eyes. "I'm not ready for Sean to find out. Not just yet. But I want you to fuck me in the bed I sleep in every night with him. Stain my sheets with desire and betrayal." 

Quickly they went upstairs. As usual, Damian roughly pushed her to the bed before climbing up and positioning himself between her legs, She felt the bulbous head of his cock rubbing and teasing against her swollen lips before easily slipping in.

"Oh, fuck yes... fuck my married whore cunt," Fiona screamed out as Damian began thrusting even harder until he was buried balls deep.

"Take my fat fucking cock you dirty, unfaithful slut," Damian grunted before suddenly wrapping his hand tightly around her throat and squeezing so hard Fiona could hear his knuckles starting to pop as his nails dug into her soft throat, cutting in as he pressed against her windpipe causing her to almost blackout.

Damian whispered into her ear as he began to pound out her cunt even harder, "Look around the room at all the pictures of you and your husband. Look at them while you get your cheating fuck-puppet cunt rammed hard by a cock that isn't his."

He released his grip on her throat as her eyes focused on one of their wedding photos which caused her eyes to roll back in her head and her moans to turn into screams of orgasmic pleasure as her juices began to flood all over.

"How do you feel about cumming all over my cock while looking at a picture of your wedding. You should feel pretty bad about it," he said before thrusting even harder inside her still squirting aching cunt.

Fiona's eyes started to close. Her body was trembling all over. To her surprise, Damian grabbed one of the pictures from the nightstand and held it up to her face. The picture was from their honeymoon and showed them smiling and holding hands looking like the perfect in love couple.

"Keep looking at him! Don't stop, look at him while I breed your cum hungry cunt," Damian growled.

Fiona couldn't believe the pleasure she was getting out of all of this or the fact that feeling bad made her cum harder than ever and right now she was feeling pretty bad.

The bed was rocking and shaking. She could literally feel the bedsprings grinding under them. Her pussy was convulsing all over his cock as her body writhed in pleasure under him. She could feel every throb and twitch of his veiny cock as he got closer.

"Fuckkkk... take it you sexy married cum dump," he roared as his cock punched deep into her womb and began spurting what felt like a gallon of hot thick cum and causing her to squirt once more.

They laid there covered in the nectar of delicious intoxicating sin.

"That was really hot babe. I knew that soon Fridays and Sundays wouldn't be enough. Maybe I should just move in," he said with a chuckle. 



 

Cyntiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cyntiia

 

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments