Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leave The Ring On Chapter Eight:Wicked Game

"Everything is revealed and Sean gets his birthday cake..."

36
34 Comments 34
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

 

Sean woke up dazed and confused, his head pounding, and suddenly he found he couldn't move. That was when he realized he was tied tightly to a chair facing the bed.

Fiona sat on the bed looking almost just as dazed yet for some reason she wasn't freaking out or trying to help him.

Finally, she spoke. "How long were you standing there?" She wasn't sure why she was asking. Clearly, at this point, it didn't matter but she wanted to know.

Sean cleared his throat before replying. "Long enough to know you like Damian Brooks' cum more than mine," his eyes narrowing and filled with hate.

"Wait... you know him?" Fiona asked clearly even more confused than she had been already.

"Of course I know him. We went to high school with him," Sean said shaking his head.

Fiona didn't remember him but that wasn't much of a surprise. She didn't remember much about high school. Unlike Sean, that was something she had left in her dusty past best to be forgotten like most Nicholas Cage movies.

Damian stepped back into the room holding three packages wrapped in festive birthday paper and tied neatly with a bow.

"Since Fiona was rude and clearly forgot to get you gifts, I took it upon myself to do it for her," Damian said in a cool casual tone.

"I can't open them, my hands are tied, dumbass," Sean snarled before wiggling around in his chair.

"That's okay Fiona will unwrap them for you. Won't you baby?" Damian said smiling at her. 

She stood up and walked over and took the first one which was the smallest of the three and started slowly removing the paper.

"Wow. Starting with the best one. You really make things so easy," he said before leaning in and kissing her softly.

Fiona nervously finished ripping the paper and she slowly opened the box revealing the failed EPTS from earlier that morning.

"Aren't you going to show Sean?" Damian asked.

Fiona just shrugged and dumped them onto Sean's lap. "There," she simply said but deep down inside she didn't feel as calm as she looked. She needed a Xanax cocktail and a really good explanation for whatever the fuck was going on.

Sean looked at them for a long moment, studying them, before looking up tears in his eyes.

He reminded Fiona of a Lifetime movie if the actors had been good. Honestly, she couldn't even begin to fathom his sadness, not after the years of constant neglect.

"I guess since we haven't been fucking I don't even have to ask if I am the daddy. You know I asked you for three years in a row if we could and you wouldn't even talk about it." 

Fiona had never wanted kids but now the reason had become more obvious and less abstract. She hadn't wanted them with Sean. She didn't bother replying but instead moved to open the second gift wondering how it could possibly get any worse than it already was.

The second gift was a box full of torn shredded cum soaked panties from all the months she and Damian had been fucking.

Damian reached and took the box from her. "Let me do the honours," he said before tipping the box upside down and letting them rain down on Sean like festive party confetti.

Fiona held the third one still. It was about the size of a VHS tape. Damian nodded at it. "That one is the icing on the cake."

Fiona ripped through the paper, fingers still trembling, and discovered a picture of a teenage girl who was probably around seventeen or eighteen. It was hard to tell. She looked vaguely familiar yet she couldn't place her.

Sean's eyes filled with terror and he began trembling violently as Damian took the photo from her and held it up to his face. "Take a long hard look, you piece of fucking shit. You know and I know what you did."

Sean started crying like a baby and babbling. Fiona couldn't understand much other than the words accident and I'm so sorry.

Damian reached over and slapped Sean across the face. "Shut the fuck up you stupid pussy and tell Fiona what you did." 

" I... I d,d, don't want to. You got your revenge now fuck off," Sean said still sputtering and shaking.

"We are far from being through," Damian said his voice taking on a tone of seriousness. 

After some more forceful coercing and threats of sharp unrelenting ultra-violence, Sean finally started to spill.

"It was more than ten years ago," he said to Fiona. "You went on that trip with your friends and I met up with Cyndi. We got drunk and I fucked her. A few months later she tells me she's pregnant and that she is going to tell you if I don't do something about it so I talk her into getting an abortion. But it's one of those illegal grimy shitholes and something goes wrong and she didn't make it. I didn't even realize she had a boyfriend at the time, let alone this piece of shit," Sean concluded.

Damian had tears in his eyes. "They found my girlfriend in an alley dumpster. She had been lying there for almost a week dead because she cheated on me with YOU. My life was ripped apart because of your selfish raw cock so now I'm ripping apart yours. Your wife is mine now. The only thing is I never actually realized that I would fall in love with Fiona but it turns out she might have married a complete garbage person but she isn't one. My revenge is rather fitting, don't you think Sean?" 

Fiona had a lot to try to digest and she ignored Sean's pleas to help him and his pleas begging her not to divorce him. At this moment she really didn't know what to do, but letting Damian complete his revenge sounded alright to her.

Damian bent down and began prying Sean's wedding ring off his finger before coming over to Fiona and handing it to her. She looked at him questioningly at first then she slowly slid it down his left ring finger before kissing him long and hard like a bride who just said I do but the only audience was a miserable-looking Sean.

Damian turned to Sean. "So are you ready for your birthday cake, or should I say pie?"

"You sick fuck," Sean said trying to rock his chair back and forth.

"Look dude, you can learn to be a cuck or you can get the fuck out and when you do get the fuck out I am going to make sure everyone knows just who is responsible for Cyndi's death." 

Fiona moved back onto the bed and laid down as she watched Damian untie Sean and push him onto the bed and between her legs.

"Fine. Jokes on you, I love eating pussy," Sean grumbled as his tongue slowly buried inside Fiona's freshly fucked cum dripping cunt and began lapping at it. At first, she couldn't tell if he was enjoying it or not but she heard the unmistakable sounds of an aroused man moaning as his tongue ravaged her well-fucked hole.

Damian stood over them and watched. "See all that cum gushing out of that pussy. That's how it looked almost every day for months now. She's fucking addicted to it. She laid next to you with her cunt a cream-filled mess night after night. She even cooked dinner for you with it oozing down her legs. All this time that you thought she was still yours she was really mine."

Sean muttered something but continued devouring her flooding cunt, slurping and lapping up copious amounts of Damian's thick fuckboy cum.

"God damn slut, eat that much of my cum and you might wake up pregnant, too," Damian said laughing very clearly enjoying the cuckening happening right in front of him.

Fiona moaned and pushed her cunt into Sean's face smearing Damián's cum all over it. She was enjoying using him like this and from what she could see he was enjoying it also.

"If you decide to stay on we might just have to get you a nice little cock cage for your tiny useless prick," Damian said his hand moving to grasp Sean's head as Fiona continued to rub and hump her gushing cunt all over his face.

"Hold him still for me, babe," Fiona screamed out as her hips thrust faster forcing Sean's tongue to push deeper.

"Get all that cum out of me, bitch boy," she moaned as her pussy pulsated and threatened to squirt for the third, or was it fourth, time that day.

"Not that it will keep you from getting pregnant," Damian said with a chuckle.

She heard Sean moan and whimper like a wanton slut in heat as his tongue stabbed in and out completely cleaning her pussy of every drop of cum, right as she began squirting her hot juices all over his face and down his throat.

Damian patted Sean on the top of the head. "I think you enjoyed eating your unfaithful wife's knocked-up cummy cunt."

A few moments later they realized Sean had literally come inside his pants without even touching, He was going to be fun. Until they grew tired of him that is. But most importantly Damian got his revenge and Fiona was no longer bored.

BarbaraStilyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraStilyy

                                                                                 To Be Continued?

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments