Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late night lover

"A wife surprises her husband"

41
8 Comments 8
16.2k Views 16.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my very first time writing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Constructive criticism welcome!"

It's later at night and we just finished a show. You get up without saying a word and I think you are just going to the bathroom or kitchen. I’m zoning out just waiting for you to get back when I feel my phone vibrate. It’s a text that just says: Come here.

I get off the couch and look for you in the kitchen. Not there so I head towards our bedroom to check the bathroom. I open the door and stop dead in my tracks. There you are in your red lingerie on your knees giving me a shy seductive smile.

My mouth is open. Even after all this time your body still takes my breath away. You shake me out of my stupor by gesturing with your finger for me to walk closer. I walk in and close the door behind me. When I get there, you reach out and pull my shorts down. You caress my body, and you move your mouth over my aching cock.

Finally, you put your mouth over my dick as you slowly pull my underwear off. I look up towards the ceiling and close my eyes savoring the feeling of your mouth. I caress your head and slowly work my hands into your hair. You look up at me never stopping your tongue and I can’t resist anymore. Starting slowly, I hold your head and slowly thrust in and out of your mouth. I build up speed and you massage your breasts making sure I can see how hard your nipples are getting.

I’m starting to lose control, so you move your hands to my thighs to steady yourself. You push back and take my dick out of your mouth to take a breath. You rub it along your lips and down your tits. I reach down and push them together and you guide my cock between them. You look down and watch as my dick glides between your gorgeous mounds adding spit for lubrication when needed.

Feeling that I am getting close you stop and get up. You kiss me deep our tongue dancing around trying to find parts in each other’s mouth we have yet to taste. I back you up until you hit the bed and fall into a sitting position. Kissing my way down your body paying special attention to your neck, then your breasts and nipples until I finally get down to my goal, your pussy.

I kiss the inside of your thighs moving up first the left then down the right. Finally, you grab my hair and guide my head to your honey hole. I lick up and down your lips with a little flick on your clit every now and then. A small plea comes from your lips, “Please.”

That’s all I was waiting for and dive in. I lock my lips to yours and flick my tongue up and down on your nub. Your thighs lock my head in place, and I hear a muffled “Oh my God” as tremors rip through your body.

When you come down, you release my head and pull me up panting. You hold me pressing my head into your chest. We both catch our breath savoring our body touching and just being together. I lift my head and kiss you deep. You return it with the same passion. My hands move up your ass and start to tease your nipples. Your hands run down my chest, over my abdomen, and close around my dick. You slowly pump your hand up and down my shaft as my hand moves back down your ass.

I squeeze each cheek reveling in the feeling and eliciting moans from you. I slowly move my hand between your cheeks and find your back door. I move my finger slowly around the outside as you move my dick and rub it onto your slit. I remove my hand and bring it up to your lips. You suck first one then two fingers into your mouth. Once you feel they are wet enough you take my hand and move it back to your asshole. I slowly push inside as you slowly push back against my hand. You moan while sucking on my tongue and my dick is so hard starts to hurt.

Ms_IVYsnow69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ms_IVYsnow69

You break our embrace and remove my hand.

“I’m so close I can’t wait anymore.”

You kiss your way down my body and lick down my shaft. Before you take it all in your mouth you position yourself over me. As you slowly lower your mouth around my member my head moves up and licks your slit all the way from your clit to your ass. Your moans around my dick are almost too much to handle. The sounds of slurping and gagging are pushing me to the brink. I spread your ass and drive my tongue into your hole making you moan even more.

Your head lifts as you tremble and slowly crawl forward. You look back at me and say, “I want you to fuck me from behind.” You lower down to your elbows and arch you back down.

“God you are so sexy," I say as I sit up and get on my knees. Rubbing your ass, I guide my dick to your amazing pussy and slowly push in as you push back against me.

I finally get all the way in and slowly pull out and then back in. I grab your hips and start picking up speed. Your tits swing faster and faster as I pump into you. I move one hand from your hips up your side and knead your tits pulling on your nipples slightly. My hand doesn’t stop there though as I move up your back to the base of your head. I continue up your head burying my fingers in your hair.

Once I get to the top, I grasp your hair and pull your head back. Grunts and groans escape your lips as I keep pulling you first raise up on your hands then just into a kneeling position. My hand leaves your hair and wraps around you pulling you close and settling right under your breasts so I can feel them both bouncing in time with my thrusting. You move one hand right on mine trying to pull me tighter the other reaches behind and over your head to make its way to the back of my neck.

The other hand leaves your hip as I snake it around the front. My fingers find your clit as I start rubbing it up and down. Slow and soft at first but as your body reacts, I start to get faster and with more pressure. I move my hand from around your chest and grab a tit playing with your nipple as I do. Your hand goes to the other mimicking what I am doing.

The pleasure consumes our senses causing us to lose balance. You fall forward again on your hands and knees. You drop down putting your head down to bed. One of your hands rests on mine as I continue rubbing pussy. You say in a husky voice, “Put your finger in my ass!”

I took my hand from your boob so you can lick and suck on my fingers. I removed them from your mouth and slide them into your waiting hole.

You grunt as I move my fingers in rhythm as I thrust my dick in and out of your pussy. You start to tremble and finally let loose.

“Oh my god I’m cumming!”

I can feel your orgasm as your cunt milks my cock and your ass squeezes my fingers. I pull my fingers free and grip your hips with both hands and pick up to an even more frantic pace. I push as far as I can and let loose inside you.

"You are so deep it feels so good!”

My cock twitches a few times until it's finally spent.

My dick slowly starts to soften and slips from your pussy. I grab the towel so we can clean ourselves up. I collapse on the bed lying on my back as you lie down beside me with your head on my chest.

“I’m so in love with you,” I say as we cuddle. Just feeling your naked body next to mine is heaven. I gently rub my fingers up and down your back until we both drift off to sleep.

Published 
Written by hobby_87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments