Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie and the cruise

"Julie continues her hotwife adventure on a cruise"

14
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Cruises are nice: go places, see things, eat good food. If you've got a wife like mine, a cruise is a great opportunity to show her off. Julie is really taking to her new role as a hotwife and it shows in her outfits. Her skirts are shorter, the neckline is lower, the heels are higher and she's more daring with her makeup. I particularly like that she pretty much wears red lipstick all the time now. She's got sexy lips and the red really sets them off.

We were sitting at the bar after dinner, Julie was looking fine in a short blue dress with matching platform heels. Nude stockings covered her legs, held in place with her favorite garter belt. I love how a garter belt frames Julie’s ass, the straps are so sexy. When she put on her g-string I noticed she put it over her garter belt, when I commented on it she gave me a naughty grin, “It makes it easier to take my panties off.”

When man-mountain came to the bar I knew he was somebody we needed to meet. I'm not a small guy but next to him I felt like a child. He was covered in tattoos and even though he was wearing a nice button-down shirt and slacks he looked rough and unrefined. Julie got to him before I did and struck up a conversation. The way she was dressed it wasn't hard to grab a man's attention.

Man-mountain turned out to be Tim, a tattoo artist from a city not far from our home. He was on the cruise celebrating his buddy's bachelor party. The other guys in the party had drunk way too much the night before and so Tim was on his own for the evening. We chatted for a while and had a couple more drinks. Julie kept asking Tim about each of his tattoos until she had exhausted those she could see. Despite his appearance, Tim was quite reserved, shy even. He offered to show us pictures of his work but realized he had left his phone in his room. He was going to go get it when Julie decided the music in the bar was lame and that we should just take drinks to Tim's room and look at the pictures there. "Maybe you'll show me some more tattoos," she teased him. Tim was hesitant, but one look into Julie's eyes and he couldn't tell her no.

Tim's stateroom was small, like most of them are, the bed and a single chair were the only furniture. I sat in the chair, Tim grabbed his phone and sat on the bed. Julie nestled into his lap. "Don't you want to sit on the bed?" he asked.
"It'll be easier to see your phone this way silly."

Julie wrapped Tim’s big arms around her torso so she could easily see his phone. He showed her some of his work, the typical stuff, and then Julie asked. "What's in that folder?"

Tim got a little red, "Those are the kind of," he hesitated, "unusual ones."

"Oh cool, " Julie replied, "I definitely want to see those.”

"Are you sure? " Tim asked, "Some are a little,” he paused, “naughty."

"Maybe you're right. " Julie replied. I could see the relief on Tim's face. "Let's look at the tattoos you've been hiding under this shirt instead." Tim's face got even redder but Julie was already unbuttoning his shirt. Removing his shirt revealed a muscled chest covered in tattoos. Julie ran her hand across his skin. "This is amazing. How long did it take?"

"I don't really know. It took years to get all of them." Tim answered Julie's questions for a while as she crawled all over him examining each of his tattoos. Eventually she steered him back to his phone and the naughty folder. The first picture in the naughty folder was a large breasted woman with a chest piece that extended down to her belly button.

"I don't think I could do that," said Julie.

"It's hard," Tim replied, "The breast bone is sensitive." The next picture showed a quotation under a woman's breast "Those hurt too, the ribs are rough."

"What about on the boob itself?" Julie asked.

"Not so bad," Tim replied. "Soft flesh is easier." The next picture showed a woman with her nipples tattooed to look like hearts.

"Ooh, that's pretty. How do you do that?"

"It's easy. Just a couple of patches of color, it only takes a few minutes. You do have to have occasional touch-ups though. The color fades over time." A couple of pictures later showed a woman with a heart tattooed on her pubic area.

"I like that one." Julie pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties showing me the little landing strip above her pussy. "What do you think Jack, would I look good with a tattoo like that?"

"I didn't realize you were shopping for a tattoo," I replied, "I think that would be a good look for you if Tim would like to do it."

"I'd love to," Tim replied, "Come down to the shop, I'll get you in between regular work when I can do it for free."

"You don't have to do it for free Tim. I'd be happy to pay you."

"I couldn’t charge you, it's not worth it for a small job like that." Julie gave a little squeal and gave Tim a big hug.

“What a nice guy." Julie pulled him close and gave him a big kiss on the lips. “You deserve a reward. Jack dear, can you unzip me?" Tim started to protest but Julie was quick. She stood up, I unzipped her and she and slid out of her dress before he could move. The dress had a bra built-in so with it off Julie's c cup breasts were fully on display. Her tiny g-string didn't cover much anyway and Julie had it off in an instant, sliding the thin material down her stocking clad legs before sitting back on Tim's lap. "Isn't that better?" Tim seemed a little confused by it all but didn't appear unhappy to have a now naked Julie in his lap.

She rubbed Tim's chest again, pulling herself closer. One hand went behind his head and she kissed him. This time the kiss went on and on. I couldn't see, but I was sure her tongue was in his mouth. While they kissed Julie moved Tim's hands to her breasts. Tim paused for a second but it wasn't long before he was squeezing and pinching her nipples. Julie moved her hands between Tim's legs and found something she could squeeze. After some tugging Julie managed to unzip Tim's trousers without breaking their kiss. There were some careful maneuvers involved but eventually she extracted his hard cock and sat there stroking his dick while kissing him. Julie had gotten a manicure especially for this cruise and her long red nails looked really hot stroking Tim's dick.

Soon she turned her body toward me, spread her legs and played idly with her pussy. It didn't take long for me to realize that this was my invitation to play too. I got between her legs and started licking her already wet hole. Julie squirmed as I licked her, moaning into Tim's mouth and kissing him harder. As I lapped her pussy I jerked my already hard cock in time with Julie's strokes on Tim's shaft. It wasn't long before Julie stood up. "I should freshen up my lipstick, I know how Jack likes to see red lips wrapped around a hard cock."

Julie grabbed her lipstick from her purse and waggled her ass at us as she crossed the small space to the bathroom. We watched her painting her lips in the mirror and she smiled at our rapt attention. After what felt like an eternity she was back and positioned herself between Tim and I with her pussy in my face and Tim’s dick in her mouth. I watched as she slid him into her mouth and down her throat. For all his size Tim's dick is average, maybe six or seven inches, about the same as mine. Julie can deep throat an average guy right down to his balls and she was doing that for Tim. Her red lips looked great wrapped around the base of his cock and when she pulled back I could see that she had left a little red ring.

With Tim's dick down her throat, Julie grabbed my head and pushed my face back into her pussy. Now I could get only occasional glimpses of her sucking Tim's dick but I liked what I saw and the little moans she made while she was doing it. Based on her dripping pussy I guessed she was enjoying herself also. Julie would bob her head on Tim's shaft a couple of times and then take him completely into her throat. She'd hold him there a second, licking the underside before pulling him out completely. Sometimes she would lick his balls, gently sucking one and then the other before licking the length of his shaft. She really is an expert cock sucker.

It wasn't long before they were both ready, Julie looked into Tim's eyes, "Wanna fuck?" He was so surprised by the whole situation he couldn't even reply. Julie pushed Tim down onto the bed and mounted him, wasting no time sliding his dick into her wet pussy. "Jack likes watching me fuck, don't you honey?" I smiled and nodded, it was a little overwhelming watching this close as she bottomed out Tim's dick on the first stroke. "Tell me. Tell me you like watching me fuck."

"I like watching you," I croaked out a hoarse whisper. Julie made a pouty face.

"Don't you want to see me ride Tim?" She was teasing me now, I nodded. “Then tell me you like watching.”

"I like watching you fuck," I said, louder this time.

ValeriaGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaGuzman

"That's better," she replied. "Now sit back and enjoy while I please his dick." I moved back to the chair with my cock in my hand as Julie started riding. They were positioned so I could just barely see his dick sliding into her but I had a full view of her smile, Julie held eye contact with me as she slowly rode him, her breasts sliding along his chest. She broke the look to kiss him and moan into his mouth. She kept at it for a long time, slowly riding, enjoying the sensations.

After what felt like an eternity Julie got on her hands and knees, Tim got behind her and slid inside. I positioned myself so I had a good view of her pussy getting stuffed. As before Julie did all the work, slowly milking Tim's dick. She urged Tim to grab her tits and pull her nipples and I watched as his big hands played with her boobs. Again they fucked slowly for a long time before Julie changed positions.

She laid on her side with Tim behind her, now she had him pumping slowly. She looked into my eyes, "Jack, feed me your cock, I want two dicks." I stood at the edge of the bed. Julie grabbed my ass and pulled me toward her until my dick was down her throat and she nuzzled my pubic hair. Julie slowly sucked and fucked, while we all enjoyed the sensations. She stared into my eyes as I slowly plunged in and out of her throat, then pulled me out and slowly stroked my cock a couple of times before sucking me again.

I thought this would continue until we all came but Julie surprised me. She looked back over her shoulder at Tim and asked, "Do you want to try my ass?” I thought Tim was going to jump out of his skin. What an offer! Of course, he wanted to try.

Tim laid on his back on the bed, Julie positioned herself over him and lowered down onto his rod. Until now I was the only man that had ever been in her backdoor but now Tim's meat was wedging open her winking browneye. After a bit of pushing, some spit and a little repositioning Tim's dick entered Julie's ass. She sighed and worked her way down. It took a few strokes but soon she was sitting with Tim's dick all the way up her asshole. She looked at me. "Do you like his dick up my ass? It's pretty hot huh?"

I nodded, I’ve always liked the look of a wide-open pussy. Julie was so excited her pussy was dripping and wide open. I slid a finger into her hole, feeling Tim slowly pumping his dick into her ass. Julie moaned, and I added another finger, after a few strokes I put in a third. Julie was moaning loudly now, her pussy dripping freely into my hand.

"I want your cock in my pussy! " She gasped. I didn’t need to be told twice and jumped between her legs.

It was harder to get in than I expected. Julie was quiet as I pushed into her now extra tight hole. "Damn that's good.” She moaned. I slowly worked my way into her feeling the pressure of Tim’s cock separated from mine only by a thin layer of Julie’s skin. It took a while but I finally bottomed out. Tim and I took a moment to collect ourselves, our two cocks resting balls deep in my hotwife.

Julie was panting, I had never seen her so wound up before. “What are you waiting for?” She demanded, “Fuck me. Fuck my holes!" Fuck her we did, there was no rhythm between us, just fevered exertion. Tim worked her ass while I pumped her pussy as hard as I could. Julie had teased us before and now we exacted our revenge, pounding her mercilessly. After a few seconds, Julie was screaming with excitement. I leaned in and covered her mouth with my own to stop the noise. Still, we kept on, it felt like a long time but was probably only a couple minutes before I felt my balls tighten and I convulsed, shooting my load into her overworked pussy. As I unloaded Julie writhed with her own orgasm. I pulled out and sat back on the bed to watch as Tim kept slamming into her. My cum was being forced out of her pussy with each stroke, flying off of her in long drips, coating her open thighs, Tim’s balls, and the bed beneath them.

Finally, Tim cried out and pushed hard into Julie shooting his load into her rectum. Julie's orgasm intensified, her head rolled from one side to the other in insensibility. It must have been a while since Tim had last cum, his balls kept jumping for a long time. When he pulled out a big glob of cum followed. Julie onto the bed where she lay shaking for several minutes before falling asleep between Tim and I.

We slept like that for several hours, I awakened to find Julie riding Tim again, rubbing her tits in his face. "Oh, hey honey. Tim got hard again and I didn’t want to be an ungrateful guest." Julie jerked me off while she rode Tim before rolling onto her back and spreading her legs for him. While he fucked her she sucked my dick again. After Tim shot his second load into Julie’s pussy she finished me off drinking down every drop of my cum. In all the years we had been together Julie had never swallowed my cum before. I asked her about it and she replied, "I've never been double fucked like that before either and I wanted the complete experience.” She got the whole experience all right, Julie was now a real three hole slut.

The following night after dinner we saw Tim at the bar with his friends. Julie went right over and planted a big kiss right on his lips. "Can you tear yourself away from the guys to spend some time with me?"

Tim's buddies all let out a loud, "Oooh!"

One of the guys piped up "Tim told us he got lucky last night, is it true?"

"He sure did!"

"Bullshit," the guy replied. "He probably paid you to say that. "

Julie was puzzled. “Why would he do that?”

The guy explained that Tim was so quiet he didn’t pick up a lot of women. “So there’s no way he made it with a hot chick like you.”

Julie shot the guy a look, "Put your money where your mouth is."

"Okay," he shot back, "I'll bet two hundred bucks you never fucked Tim and this is all an act.”

"Show me the money." Julie is a shrewd businesswoman.

There was some delay and arguing but eventually, the money was produced. The groom was picked as a sufficiently neutral party to hold onto it and judge who won the bet. With the negotiation complete Julie turned back to the agitator, "Let's all go to your room then." Tim had turned beet red but he didn’t say a word when Julie grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the bar.

The betting man led the way and the whole bachelor party followed to his room. Julie stripped off her dress in the doorway and strode into the room like she owned the place. She wasn’t wearing any underwear so she stood naked in her heels before seven guys. Julie pulled Tim close, stripped him down and dropped to her knees to give him a superb blowjob. She sucked his dick into her throat, stroked his shaft while sucking his balls, and even had him face fuck her. Julie was both winning the bet and putting on a show. After getting his dick sufficiently lubed up she got on all fours on the bed and had Tim pounding her from behind.

"Your wife is a hot little slut." One of the guys told me. I nodded, what could I say? This was the third time I'd watched Tim screw her in 24 hours and here I stood with a hardon watching her take his dick again. The room was crowded but the guys each took turns checking out Julie from every angle, examining her tits and ass and of course watching Tim's dick pumping her pussy. Julie talked to them as Tim fucked her.

“Do you like my tits?” she’d ask one, “I bet you wish you were fucking me,” she told another. She asked the groom, “Is your fiance as dirty as me?” He just smiled and shook his head.

After she’d had her fill of doggie style Julie moved Tim through several positions, she lay on her back in missionary, then climbed onto him for cowgirl and later reverse cowgirl. I could tell Julie liked the attention, her pussy was dripping and she had at least two orgasms, or maybe it was one long one. I couldn't really tell. In reverse cowgirl she was really showing off, she cupped her tits and squeezed them together. She pinched her nipples and pulled her nipples up first kissing one and then the other and alternating sucking them. The guys cheered as Julie moaned for them.

"Last night Tim came in my pussy and ass," she declared. "Tonight I'm going to swallow his cum." True to her word when Tim moaned that he was cumming she jumped off his dick and stuffed it into her mouth, catching his every spurt. When he was done, she opened her mouth to show us his cream, then swallowed it down. She turned to the guy she had bet and called out "two hundred bucks!"

"Holy shit, what a whore," somebody said. Suddenly money appeared, somebody offered Julie two hundred, another guy said three hundred, another offered five hundred, and even a thousand dollars for a fuck. She turned them all down.

"I've taken all the cum I'm going to today." She meant it too, she wouldn't let me cum in her until well after midnight.

 

Published 
Written by aa1971
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments