Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Goes to Palm Springs Part 3

"Joan goes scouting while I work."

7
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

We woke up happy and contented the next morning. We had breakfast in our room. Joan went on and on about what a great fuck Tony was. She said, "Can we take him home? I'll fuck him until that big beautiful cock falls off." I smiled at her and told her I had work to do. Before I left Joan said to me, "Dick if you ever want to stop our sex games I will. You are my life."

I put on some business clothes and headed for the conference where I was to speak. The Palm Spring's Convention Center is a world class venue. My talk was scheduled to be in Oasis Hall 1. I was expecting a crowd of approximately a thousand. There would be break out sessions and a number of organizations had set up booths to display their products. I always get nervous about speaking to large crowds, but it was how I made my living. I gave my talk, "Quality, quality." It went well and I was busy the rest of the day joining multiple break out sessions and checking out the new products on display.

I got back to the resort around seven and needed a quick shower and to get out of those stuffy clothes. Joan wasn't in the room. She had left a note that she was going to the spa. Once I was refreshed, I wandered out to the grounds and looked for her. I walked around enjoying all the nude bodies and the beauty of the grounds. I found her at the Spa, getting a massage. I told the attendant, a beautiful young woman, I was Joan's husband and could I go visit her while being massaged? I walked into the room and saw Joan lying on her stomach with several hot stones down her spine. She had a towel over her face and couldn't see anything.

Sitting on a stool working on her feet and legs was a handsome young man in a spa uniform. I put my finger to my lips to shush the young man and pointed to the stool and myself. He got it right away and gave the stool to me. My hands replaced his and I took over massaging her feet and legs. When I had completed a foot I took Joan's toes in my mouth and sucked on them. With my view between her legs I could see a glimmer of dampness on her slit. I worked my way up her legs to her ass. I massaged and caressed it, then stuck a finger into her rosebud.

Joan moaned and said, "Dick I'd know your touch anytime." Busted.

I told the young man, Jim, to finish her massage and I would just watch. He rolled Joan over and started on her front. First he rubbed her temples softly rolling them, her neck was next, rolling the veins in his fingers, now her shoulders, kneading and loosening the large muscles. He looked at me and I gestured for him to continue. He cupped her breasts and started pulling on her nipples, his thumb rolling them again and again. When he moved off of her tits she gave a disappointed groan.

Rather than her stomach, he moved down to her feet caressing each toe and pushing into the sore muscles. He went up to her calves stroking first lightly then with firmer pushes, on to her thighs, one in each hand with wide smooth strokes. Each stroke getting ever closer to her bald mound. He looked at me again and I nodded my consent. He started with the soft skin of her center, moved to the now damp slit. He stuck a finger in Joan's cunt and slid it in and out, up and down. Joan was breathing heavily and thrusting her cunt toward the finger in her. This was no massage. It was about sex and Joan. He kept fingering her as his hands became dripping with her juices. Joan's whole body was flush with lust and quivering with need.

I walked over to the head of the table and leaned in to give her a passionate, tongue twisting kiss. Joan kissed me back and put her arms around my neck. She pulled me down to her tits and I suckled one and squeezed the other. Jim added two more fingers and plunged and pushed deeply into her willing cunt. We could smell Joan's sex and the wet sounds they made were deeply erotic. Jim had a huge tent in his drawstring trousers and I gestured to him to take them off. He took them off and his cock was pointing straight up.

I patted the table in between Joan's legs. He pulled off his shirt and climbed onto the massage table. Joan felt the table move and Jim between her legs. She thrust her cunt toward him.

Joan moaned, "Put it in me. I need your cock now!" Jim aimed his cock at her cunt and slowly pushed it into Joan. He was still for a moment, looking hesitantly at me. I smiled and encouraged him. Joan's cunt lips were stretched around his cock. He cupped Joan's ass pulling her tightly to him. He was deeply buried in Joan. Joan pulled him to her and rubbed her body all over him. They were both moaning and driving at each other crazy, greedy for the pleasure, for the sexual moment they were in. I was enthralled by the erotic tableau before me. The table bounced and skidded along the floor with their bodies writhing in wanton abandonment. They were both moaning and grunting.

Joan climaxed loudly and cried out, "Oh fuck, meeee, Dick, Dick. ggggh"

Jim held her tightly to him and his cock pulsed waves of cum into her cunt. "Ahhhhh." Jim collapsed onto Joan, his cock still in her. They held each other and softly murmured in their ears. Jim's cock plopped out and Joan gave a little sigh of disappointment as he rolled off of her. He lay on his back, his now softening cock draped on his thigh with little rivulets of cum leaking out. I reached down and pulled Joan to me, while she still trembled through her orgasm. I got two towels and gave one to Jim and gently cleaned Joan off. Joan and Jim sat up and hugged.

Joan looked at me. My cock was swollen, veins popping, dripping pre-cum and bobbing against my stomach. She said, "Dick, get on the table. Jim and I will take care of you."

I got up on the table and lay on my back. My cock pointed straight up. Jim put a mask over my eyes so I couldn't see anything. I said to them, "Be careful, I'm going to explode quickly." Joan got on the table and sat on my face. I licked and sucked their combined juices. I nibbled gently on Joan's clit and she had a small orgasm. She got off the the bed and I felt her hands pinching my nipples. Jim started on my legs and was quickly at my balls. Joan moved down and took my cock in her hands. She used my copious pre-cum to lubricate her hands. Joan kept stroking my cock paying special attention to the sensitive area under my crown.

VikiTomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VikiTomson

I started humping up into Joan's hand. I could feel my breath coming harder and harder. Jim kept fondling my balls. He bent down and took my balls into his mouth. He slathered them with his tongue. I felt his hand moving down towards my ass. He plunger a finger into my ass and I exploded, cum shooting in the air and all over Joan. Joan kept squeezing my cock as I felt many tremors of pleasure.

We all calmed down, and Joan and I walked back to our room covered in sticky cum. We got a few knowing smirks from other nude people hanging around. We needed to shower and to make plans for the night. We washed each other off gently with large puffy cloths. We went out onto our patio to dry in the desert breeze. The desert early evening warmth on our skin felt wonderful. As we dried off we talked about what to do tonight. Joan suggested we stay at the resort for dinner and evening activities.

The resort has a casual cafe and bar and on some evenings dancing. The overall look of the cafe is California casual, with bamboo tables inside and out. The walls open out to a patio and a number of tables are outside. Lighting is Tiki torches. The bar has several stools and the bartenders, always women, are friendly and quick to remember your preferences.

Joan and I arrived at the cafe around seven pm. The hostess told us we had a fifteen minute wait for a table and that we could wait at the bar. We took our towels, put them on the stools and ordered martinis. Sitting on my left was a stunning woman who looked to be alone. She had long blond hair in a ponytail, a firm athletic body, smallish breasts and very long legs leading up to a shaved mound. Her skin was a golden tan.

She felt me looking at her and said, "Hi, I'm Carol."

I smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Dick, and this my wife, Joan."

I scooted Joan over to my stool and stood behind them, my arms around the back of the stools. I told her we were waiting for a table for dinner. She, Carol, said, "Me too." I asked are you alone and she said her husband had gone into town to the casino. She said her husband likes to gamble and with a raised eyebrow said, "He likes the showgirls too." I asked if she'd like to join us for dinner. The hostess walked up to us and said our table was ready. Carol nodded and said, "I'd be delighted."

Our table was in a secluded corner. I ordered another round of martinis. We made small talk for a while. Carol said she and her husband came to the resort often, that they liked the freedom it allowed both of them.

Joan reached out and tweaked Carol's nipples. Carol smiled. I smiled. We ordered steaks and baked potatoes for dinner along with a bottle of Malbec. We small talked, had some slightly naughty discussions and since we were nude checked each other out. After dinner, Carol invited us back to her room for a night cap. I said, "We'd be delighted."

We walked through the resort to her room, all of us holding hands and giggling.  As we were walking, two young men waved to Carol.  She callled them over and introduced them, Joe and Carlos.  After some idle naughty talk, Carol invited them to join us in her room. Carol's room was very spacious and had views of the pool and fire pits. Carol made us some martinis. She told us she had seen some wild sex in the pool and at the fire pits. As she talked she started patting Joan on the arm and eventually caressing Joan's breasts.

I sat back and watched the seduction.

Joan put down her glass and pulled Carol to her in a hot embrace.  They shared a tongue twisting, mound grinding embrace.  

Joe, Carlos, and me were watching them.  All of us were idly stroking our cocks.  Joe had a short very stout cock.  Carlos had a long slim prick.  

I moved over behind Joan and rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks.  Joe got behind Carol and snuggled up to her ass.  Carlos got behind Joe and started humping his ass.  Carol and Joan were moaning and humping madly.  

Joan groaned and said, "Let's move this to the bed."   

The bed was an enormous California King.  The action started when Joe got down between Carol's legs and started licking her very wet cunt.  Joan climbed on top of Carol and put her cunt over Carol's mouth.  Carol was soon making muffled moans, "Umph, Lick". We could all hear the womens wetness and smell the sex in the room.  Joe knelt up between Carol's legs and rubbed his stout cock along her slit, then plunged in and started a slow sensual fuck.

Carlos and I stood by the bed watching with rigid cocks.

Carlos got on the bed stradling Carol's tits and pulled Joan back to him and started fingering her very wet and aromatic cunt. His cock was directly above Carol's mouth.

Carol lifted her head and started simultaneously licking Joan's cunt and Calos's cock.  Carlos started thrusting into Joan, his cock glistening, soaked with Joan's juices and Carol's saliva.

I moved over behind Joe's clenching buttocks.  I put some lube on my fingers and started rotating my finger in his ass.

Joe moaned.

I put more lube on my throbbing cock and eased my way into Joe's tight warm hole.

The room smelled of sex and our combined groaning was pushing us all further into a sexual frenzy.

Joe started slamming into Carol, Carlos into Joan and me into Joe.

I reached around Joe and grasped his cock, slick with Carol's juices.  It felt like it was an extension of my cock, one long hot pulsating prick.

Joe leaned forward and started licking Carlos's ass.

All of us were on sensual overload.

Carol came first, "Oh, Oh, cum, cock, cock, cock."

That sent us all over the ledge.

Cocks spurted and Joan and Carol were moaning with lust and satiation.

We all sighed and rested on each other.

I said to Joan, "We need to go back to our place." 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments