Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jill - Dipping our toes in the water - The ride home

"Jill and I drive home....she gives her perspective"

42
17 Comments 17
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The Ride Home

We had amazing sex in the morning. Nothing was said between the two of us, but it was really intense and better than it had been in a long time. We kept saying how much we love each other and seeing each other in a completely new light, almost as if for the first time. It was amazing after all these years we could still surprise one another.

We packed up, ate breakfast at the hotel and got on the road. I kept looking over at my beautiful bride as the wind blew her shoulder length dark hair behind her ears. She had sunglasses on, but I could tell her eyes were lost in thought.

I needed to break the ice.

“So.....about last night,” I started. She at first started giggling and then I could see a tear run down her face.

“What's wrong?” I asked, brushing the tear away.

“It just all seems so bizarre. I had a lot to drink, but....I still haven't...I mean we haven't....”

“Are you saying you regret what happened?” I asked

She was silent for a moment. “I don't know. I mean....I really NEED to know we are good,"

I pulled the car over to the side of the road and stopped. I turned to look at her. “Honey, we are good. We are better than we have been in a long time...at least in terms of sex. The sex last night was amazing, no?”

She nodded her head. “I just never thought I would allow another man to....” she trailed off, “Get between us.”

“No other man has gotten between us.”

“But...”

“Did he feel you up? Yes; did it turn both of us on? Yes. That was it.” I reassured her, rubbing her back. “You've gotten massages before haven't you?” I thought all of a sudden.

“That's different. There's nothing sexual about that.”

“You've never gotten turned on during a massage? Not even a little bit?”

She thought for a moment. “I don't know.....not really.”

“Not really?” I asked.

“I mean...maybe a little but nothing like last night.”

“He really got to you.”

“Yes, I was dripping,” she said...taken away again in the memory. I felt the jolt go through me.

“Honey, look at me,” I commanded. She turned and lifted her sunglasses.

“We are more than just good. I feel like....I feel like we just opened the door to a new level of our relationship.”

“You think?”

“Yes, I absolutely adored how turned on your were last night. I loved hearing what happened. I honestly don't know why I liked it as much as I did...maybe that makes me a bad husband, but I can't help it. It really turned me on...as you already know.”

“You did respond so much better than I could have imagined,” she giggled.

“Yeah! I surprised myself.”

She seemed to relax and breathe easier. “Okay, so what do we do now?”

“I don't know. I mean, I'd like to talk about it more. Openly, honestly, and without fear of judgment of what the other person might think. I want you to tell me everything. Everything you were thinking and feeling.”

“Okay, and I don't have to worry about hurting your feelings?”

“Absolutely not.”

“Okay.”

I pulled back onto the road and got up to speed, continuing our drive back home.

“So, what happened when you initially met this mystery man?”

“He was talking to someone I knew from my high school that was there. I didn't know him that well, but he remembered my name and introduced me to his friend...our mystery man. I honestly don't remember his name....it might have been Bill....or Phil? It was also hard to hear because it was pretty loud in there.”

“I remember.”

“So the guy I knew started talking with someone else and before you know it, I was left talking with this stranger.”

“Was he good looking?”

She paused, but I think she remembered our deal. “Yes, he was very good looking. He had tan hair and blue eyes. He kinda reminded me of Chris Evans...you know Captain America,” she giggled.

“Ohhhhh, now I see, wow you must have really been smitten.” She always has had a thing for Chris Evans.

“Right. Well, his mannerisms and everything just kinda reminded me of him.”

“So you were attracted to him?” I asked

“....Yes, I found him very attractive.”

“Go on,” I said.

“So we were just talking, small talk, who we knew, why we were there....I told him I was here with you and even pointed to you from across the room.”

“Glad to hear I wasn't completely forgotten about”

Jill slugged me in the arm.

“It wasn't just what we were talking about, it was the way he was talking to me. He was so focused on anything I said, I knew he was listening...really listening.”

“Is that a jab?”

“No...no...I mean sure, sometimes it would be nice if I held your attention a little longer, but we have been married a while,” she stated, something I had heard before.

“Okay, okay...this is not as sexy....go on.”

“Right, so he was just looking at me as if nothing else in the world mattered....this is not a slam against you...this would be for anyone....it's been a long time since anyone looked at me like that. You know? What woman doesn't want to feel that level of desire? And, that was it, I could tell he really desired me. It was almost as if he was looking at me naked. I could feel and see his eyes rove up and down my body. It was....sexy.”

“Did you get wet talking with him?”

Jill covered her face. “I don't know...maybe? Sometimes, you just feel wanted and that's what happened.

KiahBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiahBrownn

I know I could feel my nipples get hard. I think he noticed too because his eyes were on my breasts and he didn't care if I knew that's what he was looking at. He was that way.”

“That turned you on? His commanding presence?”

Jill nodded, “Yes, very much. I mean, I'm a strong independent woman, but there was just something about him that made me weak in the knees and made me want to do whatever he told me.”

“Damn girl....he got to you bad,” I joked.

“I know....which I guess why later on....when he...felt me up, I didn't slap him.”

“Okay, so he invites you to come to the after party, what did you say?”

“I said I would need to ask you because I was here with you and your friends and didn't know what you had planned. Then...he, grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips. Gave the back of my hand a soft kiss. I swear under any other circumstances I would have thought that was cheesy as hell, but there was something in his eyes. Some old school kind of charm. He said....Convince them. And then he left.”

“That was it?” I asked

“Well, that was it at the reunion, until I ran into him at the bar.”

“Ok, he sees you coming toward him trying to get drinks?”

“Right, and I asked him how long he had been standing there...and you know the rest,” she quickly led off.

“Okay, but I want to know what was going through your head when he asked you to lean forward.”

“Oh God, really? You want every single little detail?” She asked, embarrassed.

“You know me, I have to know everything.”

“When he asked me to lean forward, my initial thought was shock. It was a pretty bold thing to say to a married woman. And then....I don't know, I knew if I did that he was going to see my breasts, at least one of them and a part of me really liked that idea. I was being seen as a sexual object. Not in bad way, just....I was his prey and he was the predator in the most erotic sense.”

“I think I can understand that....okay, go on.”

“So then, I just leaned forward, and I knew I was exposing myself to someone other than my husband...it was naughty, it was primal and it turned me on.” She swallowed. I could tell just reliving it was having it's affect on her.

“So then he leaned in and told you to stay that way,” I continued.

Jill nodded, “Mmm hmm...and I know he was looking down my dress and seeing me...and I knew he was getting turned on.”

“Are you excited right now? Thinking back to what happened next?”

Jill nodded.

“Unbutton your jeans,” I told her, trying to give a commanding presence.

“What? Here in the car? What if a truck passes us?”

“So what? It would give them a thrill,” I laughed.

“I don't know,” Jill said.

“Do it.”

Jill, her hands shaking, partly from what I guess were nerves and the other part was still excited about the memory, slowly unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them half way down her legs. She was wearing a pair of cotton blue panties.

“Now, continue on with what you were thinking and feeling, but I want you to play with yourself while you do it.”

“Oh my God,” Jill exclaimed. “You really want me to do that? Touch myself while telling you about another man?”

“Yes,” I said, I could feel my own jeans getting tight.

“Okay,” she said, hesitatingly.

She slowly, nervously, slipped her right hand under her panties and began to make slow gentle circles around her clit.

“So, he told me to stay that way for a moment...mmm. And I knew he could see me. I would have stayed forward and let him look...mmm, as long as possible if he asked me to. I wanted....(she swallowed) I wanted...to please him....mmm.”

“Someone other than me.”

“Mmm, yes...someone besides my husband. I know....mmm, I know I was being naughty. But...he was just....devouring me with his eyes and I felt his gaze go directly through me.” Jill continued to rub, her hand making circles around her clit before sticking her fingers in. I tried keeping my eyes on the road, but the vision beside me playing with herself had me more than distracted.

“And then he reached his hand in?” I continued.

Jill nodded. “Mmm Hmm, yes, he reached his...(gulp) hand in without saying anything and cupped my breast. I mmm, felt his warm hand feel me in a place that...until then...only you had felt. Mmm, it felt so different. So new...and it made...mmm...made me feel new. Oh...God.”

“Are you going to make yourself come?” I asked.

“Yes....I...I...”

“Make yourself come thinking of another man,” I told her.

Jill nodded...”He...he ran his thumb over my nipple..MMMm. He gave it a little...tweek. And God it was...electric....MMMM.. Oh God I'm going to come.”

“Tell me you liked his hand on your breast,” I commanded.

She was rubbing up and down furiously now. She looked so fucking hot with the land passing by next to her out the window. Her fingers were strumming herself at an electric pace. “MMM I did. I loved it. I loved his hand on my breast...Ohhh, God.” Her body shuttered and quaked as her orgasm washed over her.

She breathed in and out rapidly until her body slowed its response. Nothing was said for a good minute, just silence and her labored breathing returning to normal.

“Damn.....wheww,” she giggled. “What is happening to us?”

I turned and smiled at her, taking in her post orgasm beauty.

“I don't know, but I'm really enjoying the ride.”

“Me too,” she sighed. Still with her pants down to her knees.

“Why don't you stay like that until we pass a trucker,” I suggested.

Jill smiled and laughed....but she kept her pants down to her knees. “This is SO not us.....but at the same time, I feel closer to you now than I have in a long time.”

“Me too.”

Published 
Written by DStone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments