Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started With a Whisper and Ended With a Roar

"Chloe and Noah roleplay their way down the road to her becoming a hotwife."

119
45 Comments 45
9.7k Views 9.7k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story was inspired by a "Hotwife" Chatroom in which I watched a handful of hotwives talk candidly about their experiences. Jules jumped in an told me that any story I wrote had to portray the loving relationship with the husband, that there were too many humiliation stories already out there, and not enough stories that portrayed this particular aspect of the lifestyle. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She suggested the plot, answered my questions, and read the drafts which has led to what you are about to read."

Chloe was on all fours pushing her palms against the headboard, letting out the slightest of whimpers as her husband Noah slowly inched his cock into her from behind.  He pushed her hips down as he drove himself all of the way into her and collapsed himself upon her back.

He lightly nibbled on her ear and whispered, “That was a little naughty of you tonight, playing with me in that bar, touching my cock over my pants.”

Noah started to thrust into her ever so gently and excruciatingly slowly.   He continued to kiss her neck and worked his way down, playfully biting her shoulder.  Working his way back up her neck, he took the opportunity to slide his hand underneath Chloe and started to rub her clit as his cock continued to slide in and out of her at an ever-faster pace.

“So fucking naughty of you, Chloe,” he exhaled whispering into her ear again.  “It’s like you were flirting with me like I was some stranger.”

Chloe ground back into his hips and tried to take it upon herself to further increase the pace.  She had wanted this all day.  They spent a day in the city with dinner and then post-dinner drinks, and she had teased him mercilessly at the hotel bar.  She was usually not that brazen in public, but they were out of town for a wedding and something inside her just pushed her to go for it.  

Noah had returned the favor with teasing of his own that culminated in him pulling her soaked light blue French cut lacy panties to the side and licking her until she screamed, pleaded, and eventually crying through a shattering orgasm begging for him to fuck her.   He had roughly flipped her over into the position they were currently in.

Chloe was ablaze with desire.  Noah’s dirty whispers were something completely new to her and had elevated this tryst to a level they had rarely hit since the very early days of their marriage.  She frustratingly tried to push the pace of the cock sliding in and out of her.  Each time sent her closer and closer to the edge of another orgasm, but this wasn’t fast enough to fully push her over that cliff.  Her body craved so much more, and surprisingly, her mind craved even more whispers in her ear.

Noah continued his slow thrusting.  He wanted her to feel every inch in and every inch out with each individual thrust.  His writhing wife below him was searching with her hips for more.

“Is that what you’re thinking?  Are you pretending to be up here with someone you just met, fucking you into oblivion in your hotel room?”

She finally broke her silence, “Oh, Noah, I’m sooo fucking close.  Fucking ride me hard,” she exasperatedly exclaimed.

He finally started to fuck her in earnest, roughly impaling himself deep into her at a heightened tempo.  Feeling the embers of his own release starting to stir in his body, he moved his fingers faster and harder against her swollen and sensitive clit.  Every time he’d hit just the right spot, when combined with his deep thrust, her legs twitched and bolts of electricity shot out from her clit to the rest of her body almost incapacitating her.

“Mrrrrumphhh,” was all she could get out of her mouth as the crescendo of pleasure was about to come down upon her.

Noah smiled, not that Chloe could see it.  Her face was buried into the hotel pillow under a pool of her dyed blonde tousled hair.  He had her on the edge and his relief was not far off.  A little dirty talk about fucking a stranger had turned her into a multi-orgasmic mess.  Just the thought of it sent him into a flurry of furious pounding of her pussy.

“Ahhh, oh my god,” she screamed into the pillow.  “Fuuuck, fuck , fuck!”

That was all it took.  Her eyes were welded shut but an explosion of light burst forth from behind her eyelids as she came with such force, that her entire body seized and shook uncontrollably.  Noah felt his wife below him shake violently which sent him into a further frenzy of fucking.  Chloe continued to writhe and just twenty seconds of thrusting later, Noah’s release slammed into him as he shot rope after rope of cum into his now immobilized wife’s pussy.

Sheens of sweat glistened on both of their bodies as he collapsed onto her back.  He slowly softened inside of her and eventually rolled off to the adjacent pillow.  Chloe turned on her side facing him stroking the hair on his well-built chest still unable to speak.  He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, snaked an arm around her, and started to lightly rub the small of her back.  He could swear she was purring like a contented cat as she pulled herself closer.

“That was nice,” he smiled as he softly spoke.

“What got into you?  Seven years and all of a sudden you’re dirty talking me.  You’ve been watching too much porn,” she laughed.

“You didn’t seem to mind.  In fact, you couldn’t get enough,” Noah retorted joining her laugh.

“I don’t know.  Something clicked with you whispering in my ear.  It's been a while since I've cum that hard.  I still can’t fucking move.”

Butterflies and doubt were swirling within Noah now.  He had a strong deep dark fantasy of sharing Chloe with another man.  The dirty talk was so natural and her response was so intense, he wondered if this was the time to confess his true desires to her.  The post-orgasmic endorphins were not helping his judgment on what to say next.

He timidly asked, “Is that something that excites you?”

She lifted her head and Noah retracted his arm from the small of her back as she rolled onto her back in the center of the bed.  Her breathing was still more rapid than usual, but he could not discern if this was from the question or if she was still recovering from their recent activities.  He rolled on his side facing her and draped his arm across her where her ample C-cup breasts and belly met.  His other hand found it’s way to her hip with his pinky finger just brushing her triangle tuft of brown hair.

“I’ve honestly never really considered it.  I don’t know, Noah.  It just hit me right and sent me flying tonight,” she said quizzically.

Indecision and fear were wrecking his thought process, but instead of replying, he started to slowly move his fingers through her patch of hair and down to the sloppy lips of her well-fucked pussy leaking his recently deposited cum.  He had expected her to pull his hand away, but surprising she had done the opposite and ever so slightly opened her legs.  As she moved her legs wider, one leg ran directly into his cock that was beyond rock hard again.  Noah found her swollen button once again and gently began to rub it.  He started to cup and caress his wife’s breast with the other hand as she turned his head towards him.   Her hand traced down his chest and landed on the underside of his cock, stroking it and his balls softly.

“That excites you doesn’t it?”  she asked in a husky tone.  “You are so fucking hard just thinking about it,” she continued as she wrapped her hand around his cock.

Noah continued to caress her clit, but Chloe’s attention to his cock was making it much more difficult to concentrate.  Fear took over and he pulled back from revealing his true desires.

“It’s just pillow talk, honey, although I’m sure as hell going to do it again with the way you reacted to it,” he said with a smile.

She suddenly pushed his arm away from her pussy and tit as she pushed him from his side to his back.  Deftly, she rolled onto her hands and knees slowly kissing down his flat but soft belly making her way to his cock.  

“I think, I owe you one tonight,” she whispered and then kissed the tip of his cock.

Breaking the kiss she licked the very tip of his cock sending shockwaves of desire through his body.  One hand was caressing his balls as the other started to stroke the base of his ample cock with her hand.  Noah grabbed two fistfuls of bedsheets in response and unintelligibly moaned.  

Chloe licked and sucked his shaft with wanton abandon while she tickled his taint with her other hand.  Noah’s grip on the bedsheets turned his knuckles white and he continued to groan.  She alternated between sucking his cock and licking his balls until he exploded in a loud grunt, cumming in her mouth.  Chloe greedily swallowed while she continued to milk him with her mouth.

Eventually, she made her way back up his body, kissed his cheek, and nestled into his arms as they quickly drifted asleep.

*****

The two woke up and went about their morning without even remotely coming close to talking about the night before.  They didn’t have much time as they both slept in late.  They ended up at a late breakfast at the hotel and hurriedly got dressed for the noon wedding.

The actual ceremony was across town, with the later reception back at the hotel they were staying at.  Outside of the hotel, all Noah could think about was the roleplaying that they had done the night before.  He was aroused and watching his thirty-one-year-old wife stand curbside waiting for their Uber in a light blue dress that showcased her pert breasts and delicious ass.  Her nicely tanned legs were teasing him to find out what was further up the flowy garment she was wearing.  The thought of her legs wrapped around a stranger thrusting away at her suddenly filled his head.  The mental picture sharpened with the blue dress hiked above her waist and panties slipped to the side as he thrust.  He was so distracted he didn’t notice Chloe calling to him.

“Hey, Noah.  Noah?” She waved her hands at him.  

“Oh, yeah, sorry.  Just tired I guess,” Noah said as he tried to recover himself out of his daze suddenly.

They stepped into the Uber and were off to the church.  Noah stared absentmindedly out the window, still seeing that image of his wife fucking that stranger in his head.  Chloe noticed the distraction, scooted over to him in the backseat, and put her arm around him.  He turned his head to his beautiful wife and stared into the brown pools of her eyes framed by her perfectly wavy, dyed blonde hair.  He maneuvered in, kissed her on the lips, and pulled away.

“I love you, Chloe.  We don’t do this stuff enough.  We’ve got to slow down and enjoy each other like this more,” he stated softly.

Chloe blushed.  She wasn’t sure what had brought this on.  Noah was typically close to the vest with his feelings.  This felt different to her.  Her hand had found it’s way to his hips and encountered a suspicious surprise.  Her fingertips were met with a rigid cock straining at his pants.

“Oh my,” she mouthed at him to avoid the Uber driver hearing their conversation.

He blushed, turning a deep red in the face having been caught by his wife.  Noah’s internal struggle again came bubbling to the surface. He was very unsure of himself or how to explain his erection.  Chloe took his silence as consent and pressed the palm of her hand over his pants where his cock was aching to escape.  She kept the hand there without moving it, or saying anything for some time, until finally, she broke the spell of silence.

“Looks like we’re here,” she exclaimed and lifted her hand off of his crotch and scooted over towards her door.

Noah was unsure if he could even walk, but he had little choice.  In a whirlwind, they were seated in the pews waiting for the bridal party to assemble at the altar.  They had sat towards the back in the large church with no one within earshot at the moment.

“You want to tell me what that was all about in there?  You got the feels, and well, I guess so did I,” she smirked as she softly spoke.

“I don’t know,” he said quickly, trying to think his way out of this on the fly.  His heart was racing, and he was on the precipice of telling her.  “I guess I was just thinking back to our wedding, and well, it just got me sentimental I guess.”

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.  She reached up and cupped her hand on his face and surveyed his expression.  She was still madly in love with Noah.  He still had all the features that attracted her to him in the first place.  His short brown hair nicely combed to frame his youthful face, despite the fact he was four years older than her.  There was something in his dark brown eyes that he couldn’t quite place.  Something she hadn’t seen since they started dating.  

“Aww, you’re so sweet.  You always make me feel special.  I’ll remember that tonight when we get back to the hotel room,” she said wryly with a mischievous grin.

He smiled back and whispered, “I’ll hold you to that.”

Noah felt a wave of relief feeling like he had talked his way through his self-induced awkwardness, but this was short-lived.

Chloe took his hand and discretely led it under her dress and to her lacy panties hidden underneath.  Noah’s eyes shot wide open at his wife’s sudden brazenness, in a church no less.  As his fingers found her panty covered pussy, he felt the unmistakable wetness of her desire.  She bit her lip and looked deeply into his dark brown eyes.

She silently mouthed, “I love you,” and then softly purred, “Mmm.”

Chloe quickly removed Noah’s hand and returned it to his lap.  She looked forward as if nothing had happened.  The fire was stoked white hot and she was unsure how she was going to make it through the ceremony let alone the reception.  She felt a nudge next to her and looked at Noah again.  He had brought his finger up to his mouth and was slyly tasting her arousal.

“Stop it, hun,” she whispered.  “We need to get through this.  We’ll get to this later.”  She padded his crotch playfully twice and returned her hand to the pew.  They both noticed how hot it was in the church suddenly, struggling to pay attention to anything but their burning desire for each other during the rest of the ceremony.

****

The ceremony was otherwise uneventful and they were soon back at the hotel ballroom for the reception.  They had ended up at the random table with a couple of the bride’s college friends and some of her work friends.   Aubrey, the bride, was one of Chole’s college roommates, although they hadn’t been that close since Aubrey moved away for work a year ago.    Everyone seemed nice enough.  Noah made pleasantries at the table, having met some of them before, but not really knowing anyone.  

The table had one empty seat next to Noah just prior to the reception starting.  That quickly changed as a sharp-dressed athletic built man came over and took the seat.  He was dressed in a slim fit dark charcoal suit with a skinny black tie to match.  His white shirt contrasted his dark complexion and what looked to be a couple day’s worth of stubble on his handsome tan face.  He looked around the table and smiled brightly.

“Hi everyone.  I’m Oliver,” he said warmly.  “I’m Aubrey’s favorite cousin, and she told me this was going to be the fun table.”

There were laughs around the table as the ladies certainly took notice of his easygoing entrance and striking good looks.  He was welcomed warmly to the table as everyone went around and introduced themselves.  No sooner had the introductions finished the bride and groom were announced and the reception kicked off soon followed by the bread and salad course of dinner.

“So, Oliver, how come if you’re the favorite cousin, you’re sitting at a table with a bunch of strangers?”  Chloe asked.

“Haha,” he laughingly replied.  “I volunteered to make her life easier.  There were too many at my family’s table already, and since I wasn’t coming with a plus one, I figured I’d save myself from hearing about that from my parents again.”

Chloe laughed at that and smiled as she spoke, “That's so sweet of you.  Well, welcome to the fun table then!”

The night went on and they all made small talk.  As the cake course finished, Oliver made his way to his family’s table for most of the rest of the night.  Chloe occasionally saw him chatting up one of the ladies at the bar and ripping it up on the dance floor throughout the night.  She was mostly preoccupied by catching up with her friends from college and trying to keep Noah interested.

Noah, on the other hand, had replaced the image of his wife’s legs wrapped around a faceless thrusting stranger, to Oliver.  This flashed into his head several times throughout the night as he watched Oliver unsuccessfully work the room.  Noah couldn’t understand why a guy like that was having such a tough time at a wedding, but little did he know, Oliver just kept barking up the wrong trees.

It was getting late in the evening and the reception was starting to wrap up.  Noah and Chloe had made their way over to the bar for last call, already feeling the effects of the free booze.

AlisonRise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonRise

Chole looked at Oliver sitting at their empty table and felt bad.  Here was this dashing gentleman sitting by himself just checking his phone waiting for this reception to end.  

She turned to Noah, “Would you mind if I took poor Oliver there for a spin on the dance floor?  I feel bad that he’s had such a slow night.”

“Sure, honey.  Just save the last song for me,” Noah said slowly as he was trying to contain his excitement.  His heart started to beat out of his chest as he couldn't believe his luck.

Chloe gave Noah a little smile as she turned away from him, and the bar, and started walking towards Oliver sitting at their table.  Noah was in full turmoil inside.  He was rapidly getting hard at the prospect of Chole dancing with this man, but somewhere in the back of his mind, he was also terrified, of what he could not put his finger on.   He stood and watched as his wife floated across the room in her dazzling blue dress.  The image of Chole’s tanned legs wrapped around Oliver as he thrust into her and called Oliver’s name came roaring back into his head.

Oliver looked up as Chole approached alone, trying very hard to look at her face and not at her breasts spilling out to the V-cut top of the dress or her athletic tanned legs sticking out from below the dress.  He tried to act casual and pretended to continue looking at his phone.

“What single guy doesn’t find a girl at a wedding?”  she asked looking at him.

Oliver looked up from his phone at her and smiled.  His smile met her bright smile framed with her blonde hair and dark brown eyes.  Too bad she was taken or this night may have ended much differently.

“Not much interest out there for some reason.  Everyone I chatted up was either in a relationship or not interested in my Y chromosome at all,” he chuckled.

“Yeah, I saw you talking to Alexis for a while.  I wondered when you’d realize she wasn't looking for what you could offer.  Too bad too, she was wild in college,” Chole said wryly.

“I think your luck is about to improve though,” she remarked expectantly.  “Can I tear you away from your phone for a dance?”

Chole suddenly felt nervous and a little turned on by asking Oliver to dance with her.  She felt a little naughty but reasoned to herself that she had asked Noah and he didn’t seem to have a problem with it.  Meanwhile, Oliver thought to himself that he was certainly not going to waste this opportunity to get closer to this beautiful woman.

“Are you sure?” he tentatively asked.  

Chloe looked over her shoulder to Noah still standing at the bar taking in the scene in front of him.  “It’s fine,” she said looking back at Oliver.  “As long as he gets the last dance, he’s happy.”

Oliver rose to his feet.  It was really the first time since he had walked in that she took notice of how tall, dark, and handsome he really was.  A slight shiver went through her body as he took her hand and led her out to the dance floor without saying a word.  She found herself a bit confused with this action at first but followed his lead to the middle of the crowded dance floor managing to glance over at Noah, who just smiled back at her.

Oliver lifted her hand to shoulder level, pulled her close, and wrapped his other arm around her leaving his hand in the small of her back.  She instinctively put her other arm on top of his shoulder almost to his neck.  The DJ had just started playing Ed Sheeran’s 'Perfect' and they started to move together perfectly in sync with both each other and the music.  Chole looked up into his deep blue eyes and started to say something, but no words came out.  She was enraptured by this gentleman perfectly choreographing every move with her.  His touch was electric in her hand and in the small of her back as her breaths got shallow and she felt herself flushing.

His eyes met her sparkling brown eyes and he smiled back at her.  Chloe felt as she was getting sucked into some kind of a confusing whirlwind of unfamiliar feelings inside her as Oliver pulled her closer until both their hips and torsos brushed together.  She indiscernibly gasped.

“Thank you,” he said softly as he smiled.

Taken aback, Chloe replied tentatively, “For what?”

“For letting dance with the most beautiful woman at the wedding,” he said lovingly with a bright smile.  

He leaned forward towards her ear and whispered, “Don’t tell my cousin Aubrey though.”

Chloe's breath caught with his mouth so close to her ear.  She was intoxicated with the feeling of his breath on the side of her face and her neck.  She started to lean her neck towards him, but Oliver leaned back as he softly laughed.  

“You can’t tell the bride she’s not the princess at her own wedding,” he continued saying as he laughed.

Chloe managed a nervous laugh, but her body was now on fire.  Suddenly she realized that she had been pulled even closer after his compliment and jest.  She started to melt as she realized that she could feel him.  He could feel his stiff cock against the inside of her hip.  She could also feel the slipperiness of her own arousal between her legs as they continued to dance.

“Aw, you’re too kind,” she huskily spoke in return as she slowly turned her head and gave him the best smoldering look she could manage.

“Oh, I’m sure I’m not kind enough, Chloe.  You’ve salvaged my night,” he said as he warmly smiled back at her.

The song was suddenly over and the DJ was announcing it was the last dance.  Oliver stepped back, breaking their dancing embrace and nodded his head at her, and then led her hand in hand towards Noah.

Noah had been taking in the scene from the sideline and had it not been for them both walking towards him, he would have let them dance together the rest of the night.  He was rock hard ever since Oliver had leaned over and looked like he was going to kiss her mid-dance.  Now every one of Noah's movements pushed his dick painfully into his suit pants.  As Chloe and Oliver finally made it to the bar, Oliver picked up the hand he was leading her with and brought it to his mouth and kissed it.  He swiftly handed Chloe’s hand to Noah afterward.

“Thank you for lending me your beautiful wife for a dance, but I believe she saved the last dance for you,” he announced.

“No, uh, worries, man,” Noah sputtered back.

“Well I think I’ll say goodnight to the bride and groom and head out,” Oliver said deflating just a bit.  Noah saw him grab something from his pocket and then he reached out to shake his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Noah.”

He turned and hugged Chloe.  She felt the heat of both his body and her excitement suddenly return all at once.

“Nice to meet you as well, Chloe.”  He turned back towards Noah and handed him a card.  “We should get together again next time you are in town and maybe double date?  My info is on the card.”

“Uh, that’d be great,” Noah sputtered again.  “I’m sure we’d love that, right hun?”

“Yes, I think that would be nice.”  She smiled longingly at Oliver.

Oliver looked back to Chloe, smiled, and curiously winked at her as he started to walk away.

”Goodnight you two, now get out there so you don’t miss the rest of the last dance,” he said as he gave them a shooing motion with both his hands.

Noah looked lovingly at his wife as she watched every step as Oliver walked away.  His stomach was in a nervous knot.  Was this his chance, a real chance if he just played his cards right, he thought to himself.

Chloe came out of her lustful trance to realize Noah was staring at her expectantly.  She felt a pang of guilt that her feelings and her own arousal had betrayed her and more importantly betrayed Noah.  She grabbed his hand and they headed back out to the dance floor with Eric Clapton’s 'Wonderful Tonight' playing, and was already almost halfway over.

Noah had positioned Chloe even closer than Oliver had with both his hands even lower in the small of her back with his fingers just brushing the top of her ass.  She rested her head against his shoulder, both hands around his neck, as her head was swimming with the emotions and arousal of the last five minutes.  Just as suddenly as it had been with Oliver, Chloe felt Noah’s cock pushing against her pelvis.

“So, how was your dance with Oliver honey?”  Noah asked calmly, trying to mask his excitement.  “Did I see him whisper something in your ear?”

A flash of heat surged throughout her chest and into her face.  She was conflicted about what to say to Noah, but ultimately she decided the truth was the best option.

“He told me that I was the most beautiful woman at the wedding, and he whispered in my ear that I shouldn’t tell Aubrey that.”

“He’s not wrong Chloe,” he said as he reached a hand for her chin and tilted it up to say into her deep brown eyes.  “You are the most beautiful woman in the room and that makes me the luckiest guy in the room.”

Chloe lifted up in her heels and kissed him passionately.  She broke the kiss and nuzzled his neck as he returned his hands now fully on her ass.

She turned her head towards his ear and seductively whispered, “Please... take me upstairs now, Noah.”

Caught off guard by Chloe’s unusual boldness, Noah realized the song was ending and quickly whisked Chloe out of the ballroom and to the elevators without saying a word to any of the other guests milling about.  As the elevator door closed, Noah was on her pinning her up against the mirrored walls.  He started kissing her neck and working his way up to her mouth as his hand brought her dress up her long legs.  

They kissed with reckless abandon like they had when they had first gotten together years ago.  Lust was driving both Noah and Chloe.  His hand reached her inner thigh and brushed against her panties, she crooned an audible “Mmmmm.”  

He quickly realized how excited she really was as her panties were soaked through.  Much more so than earlier today in the church.  He thought she must have been simmering for him since the ceremony.

DING

They quickly composed themselves as the doors to the elevator opened at their floor.  When they reached their door, Chloe scooted in closely behind Noah and rubbed her hand against his hard cock trapped in his pants there in the wide-open hallway.  Noah fumbled with the key and finally got the door open after several tries due to his lack of concentration from her efforts.

Once inside, she pushed him away from her.

“Give me a minute.  Why don’t you take off your coat and tie?  I’ll be right out,” she said in a lusty tone with a mischievous smile to match as she closed the bathroom door.

Noah kicked off his shoes, hung up his coat, and had just started to remove his tie as the toilet flushed and the bathroom door opened.  Out walked Chloe in nothing but white boyshort panties walking seductively towards him.

“I got so many compliments on how beautiful I was tonight, I didn’t want you to ruin the dress by tearing it off me,” she said as she bit her bottom lip seductively.  “Is that alright?” She asked in a pouty voice.

All Noah could do was nod.  As Chloe reached him she started to undo the buttons ever so slowly on his shirt working her way down his chest.  Button by button she unclasped until she was out of buttons, and reached for his buckle on his pants.  She smiled as she looked up at him deftly unbuckling the belt and unzipping his fly.  Reaching inside, she found his throbbing cock and started to stroke it while staring into Noah’s eyes.

“You were so hard when we were dancing,” she purred.  “Why was that?”

As Chloe asked the question she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and started to suck slowly and gently.  Noah was on fire and unable to think straight, and what came next was a direct result of this.

“Watching him dance with you, made me hard,” he gasped in the ecstasy of the moment.

“What were you thinking about watching me dance with Oliver, Noah?”  

She returned to sucking his cock immediately after asking, but with a bit more vigor this time.  Her hand was massaging his balls now.  Her mind was racing, thinking of how aroused she had been, and how she was almost willing to give herself to Oliver on the dance floor.  She thought if Noah was holding back on her, she was sure as hell going to get it all out of him right now.  She pushed the pants down and off his legs and helped him step out of them without even taking his cock out of her mouth.

“I kept seeing you, with your legs wrapped around him and him thrusting into you, over and over, and over.  Your dress hiked up over your hips, panties to the side.  Right here in this bed,” he said gasping for breath from Chloe’s tongue on his cock.

She withdrew his cock from her mouth and stood.  They kissed with tongues probing each other’s mouth.  His hand reached down under her panties and started to stroke her sopping pussy.

“Mmm,” she purred into his ear.  “I’ve got a secret, Noah.  He was hard.  I felt it brush against me when he held me close.  Ahhh,” she shouted as his fingers found their way inside her dripping pussy and started to roughly stroke the roof of her vagina.  

He knew this spot too well.  Chloe couldn’t concentrate anymore and while she continued to hold his cock, her stroking stopped.

Noah felt it was his turn to push the conversation now.

“You fucking loved it didn’t you?  You’re thinking about it now.  Holding my cock thinking it was his.  Feeling my fingers inside you imagining they were his?”  he asked passionately.

Noah pushed her on the bed face up and grabbed her panties with both hands almost ripping them off her.  He grabbed Chloe’s arms swiftly and with one hand pinned them over her head.  With his other hand, he guided his cock into her steaming pussy and found no resistance.  He held nothing back and bottomed out on the first stroke which elicited a whimper of divine pleasure from her almost instantly.

Noah was possessed.  He fucked her relentlessly, slamming his cock into her at a speed and pace that she had not felt before from him.  Chloe was in a lust-filled haze and thoughts of her immobilized and at his mercy, drove her to new heights of desire.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her.  Her eyes were welded shut, mouth open, and whimpering with each of his thrusts.  She instinctively had wrapped her legs around him and Noah snapped.  This was what he had imagined all day.  Something in his brain decided to push even more.

“All you can think about is that I’m Oliver is fucking the shit out of you.  You’re helplessly pinned on the bed, legs wrapped around him, trying to push him even deeper inside you.  Oliver is fucking you like you’ve never been fucked before,” he raggedly said as his efforts were rapidly making him short of breath.

“Fuuuuck, yes!  Fuck me, Oliver!  Make me cum on your cock!  Mmm,” she purred.

Noah could barely handle things before she called his name.  When he heard, "Oliver," it sent him over the edge and he was determined to take her with him.  He took his hand that was steadying himself on the bed and started to stroke her clit as he thrust.  Chloe started to shake violently and was trying to free her arms as the rest of her body flailed.  Her legs released their grip on his hips and were shaking on the bed.

“Ahhh, fuck,” she screamed.  Her eyes flashed open and she looked up at Noah lost in his own impending orgasm.  His intensity was chiseled into his expression and as he stroked her clit over and over again with each thrust, another wave of ecstasy washed over her.  Chloe's whole body tensed and then exploded into orgasm.

She was screaming unintelligible things at the top of her lungs.  Never had an orgasm been so intense in her life.  This was exacerbated by Noah’s continued thrusting and stroking which were now prolonging her pleasure in a tortuous way.

“Mrrrrrmph,” Noah groaned.  He could feel his balls tingle as his body exploded.

He too tensed, releasing the grip on Chloe’s arms over her head and collapsed onto her body as he shot rope after rope of cum deep inside her.  Chloe was still stwitching from the throes of her own orgasm, but reflexively brought her arms down and around him.  They stayed in a tight embrace for quite some time, as both slowly floated down from their own orgasms.

Eventually, Noah rolled off to the side and Chloe rolled onto her side towards him and wrapped her arm around his chest and tilted her neck up to look at his face still with a sheen of sweat.

She smiled and whispered to him, “I can't begin to tell you how much I love you, Noah.”

The looked into each other's eyes and he responded, "You're my everything."

They soon drifted off to sleep intertwined without saying another word.

 

 

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments