Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm In Love With My Stripper Wife

"A hot wife surprises her husband with a nasty trip to the strip club."

43
18 Comments 18
19.9k Views 19.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was after ten when I pulled into my driveway after rehearsal. For the past two weeks I had rehearsal every evening and it seemed like I hadn’t seen my wife, Galatea, in months, as she would be asleep when I got home, and I would leave before she got home from work. It was a vicious cycle and the stress of not being able to love my wife was mounting. So on this night, I turned the car off and sat in the driveway and just thought about how hot and sexy the woman I love is. My thoughts of course centered on a few parts of her beautiful anatomy: her pretty face, her perfect tits, her round little ass, and her tight, wet, pudgy little pussy. I drifted off for a few minutes thinking about how wonderful it would be to see her beautiful naked body when I walked through the door. 

I came back to reality and decided to head back inside—I could at least catch a glimpse or her naked body when I went in to kiss her goodnight. When I unlocked the door I knew something was up. The house was not as quiet as it should have been for 10:15 on a week night. I could hear the faint sound of music coming from the bedroom, and the smell of perfume was in the air.

Curious, I slunk carefully back to the bedroom to investigate. When I opened the door I saw her. She was wearing nothing but a pair of black striped knee high socks, a pair of black spandex booty shorts, and a white halter top. She was bent over and was blowdrying her hair. She was getting ready for something.

I must of startled her because she jumped when she saw me come in. 

“OH HEY! I didn’t expect you home so early,” she half shouted.

“I didn’t expect you to be awake,” I said with a curious tone, “what’s up?”  

She bit her lip and looked at me with a wickedly sexy grin on her face. “Put a nicer shirt on and get in the car,” she cooed at me. “I’ll be out in a second… Oh, and put on some music I can dance to.”    

I was confused, but I did as I was told without asking any questions. I put on a mix of some funk and hiphop music and sat and waited for her to come out. I thought about what she could be up to and suddenly I found myself with a a rock hard cock bulging between my legs. 

A moment later, I saw the front door open and she came skipping out to the car, opened the door, and got in. 

“Great music choice!” she exclaimed before leaning over to give me one of the nastiest tongue kisses she has ever given me. “Okay, now just drive where I tell you to.”

I backed the car out of the drive way and took off following her directions. She bounced to the rhythm of the music in the passenger seat, a smile beaming on her face. Slowly, her hands began exploring her body. Her fingers, traveling over the exposed skin of her thighs, gradually reached out to explore her clearly aching and wanting cunt. I couldn’t help but take my eyes off the road to stare.

“Pay attention, you naughty boy,” she purred at me, “I assure you, you want to get to where we are going in one piece.”

It took all the strength I had to keep my eyes forward. She continued to play with herself in the seat next to me, brining herself to climax just as we pulled up to a stop light. Her entire body tightened up and I could see her hardened nipples though her white halter. As her orgasm reached its crescendo a car full of teenage boys pulled up next to us. Without thinking twice she rolled down her window and lifted up her top, exposing her firm beautiful breasts to the hormone filled car. A look of disbelief washed over their faces, and as the light turned green they were left frozen at the intersection. The sound of horns blaring five seconds later told us that they were truly stunned.

We drove on. I followed every turn she gave and she continued to touch her body and arouse fellow drivers. When we finally got to her destination, I was surprised to find that it was a strip club, but I didn’t ask questions. I just went with it. The bouncer greeted her by name at the door. 

“So this is your husband,” he said to her, “I’ve heard a lot about you, you are one lucky dude.”

I couldn’t argue. I mean I was walking into a strip club with one of the sexiest women I have ever seen in my life pulling me by the hand. We were led to a table upfront near the stage. I could see almost every guy in the place turn to look at her sexy getup as we walked though the club. I am sure there was not a soft cock in the place.  We sat and watched a few sets, and she tipped a few of the dancers. They winked at her.

After a few of the girls finished, Galatea looked around and waived to someone on the other side of the club. I could not see who it was, but she clearly had something in mind. A minute later a dancer with some of the biggest tits I have ever seen approached out table. She knew Galatea and they exchanged pleasantries. 

“You want me to do it now?” the dancer asked her.

“Hehehe,” Galatea giggled, “I guess there is no time like the present,” and she turned and gave me another seductive smile. “I wanted to do something for you, so I met Destiny here and she is going to do a private dance just for you.”

The women dragged me by my hands to a private room and sat me down in a chair. Galatea walked over to the stereo. Destiny walked over to me. I had butterflies in my stomach. The music turned on. It was Katy Perry. Another women I not so secretly had the hots for. Destiny started dancing. Her body bouncing and shaking as she slowly put her ass in my lap.

“Ohhhhhhhh, your husband is a naughty, naughty boy,” she squeaked, “his cock is already standing straight up.”

“That does not surprise me,” she responded, “he has always had a thing for huge tits.”

“You mean…like these!” she said as she undid the knot holding her bikini top in place over her massive titties.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

 

I thought I was going to cum in my pants right then and there. She continued dancing and kissing and blowing on my neck. When she was fully naked she bent over and showed me her pussy from behind. 

Galatea crept over behind me and whispered in my air, “I bet you want to have a ménage à trois with her,” echoing part of the hook of the song Destiny was dancing to.

My mind started racing, but suddenly the song was over and Destiny started packing up. Galatea excused herself and suddenly I was left alone in the room with the naked dancer. 

“Your wife sure loves you,” she said, “You still have one surprise left in store for you.” she grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. She was still fully naked, well except for her shoes, but was carrying her clothes. She brought me back to my seat, and whispered in my ear, “I hope you are ready for this.” Then she pointed to the booth and the next girl’s music sounded, announcing her arrival on stage.

I looked up and could only see the dancers silhouette at first. Her hourglass figure received a lot of attention from the crowd. She stepped out of the shadows. The first thing I saw was a black knee high sock. My eyes slowly climbed up the dancers body. My mouth fell open as I saw who it was on stage: Galatea. I could not believe my eyes. 

The DJ increased the tempo and her dance really got started. She grew up dancing, and I knew she had some moves on her, but I had never seen her do anything like this before. The M.C. announced that she was an amateur and that this was the first time on the big stage (though she had been rehearsing with some of the dancers the last couple of evenings). She toyed with the crowd. They begged her to shed her clothing. Eventually, she obliged.

She undid her halter top and her beautiful boobs fell loose and bounced for everyone to see. She had on a pair of pasties that covered up her nipples—something she must of added when she got to the club, because she definitely did not have them on when she flashed the car earlier in the evening. Her dance continued and soon she was removing her shorts. She had no panties on underneath. Her big firm ass delighted the whole club. People were flocking to the stage to get a better view of this beautiful woman dancing seemingly without a care. She singled out a table full of younger guys and laid down on the stage in front of them and did a special dance on the floor. When she finished she spread her legs wide open and spread her pussy. Their eyes all popped out of their heads as the entire club roared with approval. 

That was her grand finale. The music ended. She got up and finally walked over to me—she did not acknowledge my existence during her entire dance. She walked right past me, but when I turned around she was motioning with her finger for me to follow her. I did not hesitate.

She took me back to a different private room, and we were instantly all over each other. She ripped all of my clothes off. My cock stood at full attention. She grabbed it. Stroked it. Smacked it. Sucked it. Let it out of her mouth with a pop. Took it back in again. I leaned back giving her full control of my body.

Her pussy was dripping wet, and she had two fingers shoved deep inside of her as she sucked on my throbbing member. She couldn’t handle it anymore and bent over to put her ass and pussy in the air.

“Fuck me with that hard dick, you sexy mother fucker,” she demanded, “and she spread her pussy lips apart showing me what she had just recently showed to that entire table. 

I was instantly inside her and began riding her big beautiful ass.  She came right away. She was beyond horny and her whole body quivered with every touch. She started fucking me back and soon she was doing all the work, as she threw her pussy onto my cock over and over again. Her ass bounced with each thrust and I found myself hypnotized, but I soon wanted a different position. 

There was a bench in the middle of the room. I pulled out of her and guided her in that direction. She got the hint, and she laid down on the edge of the bench and threw her legs apart. I moved myself between them and got my cock ready to enter her. She stared into my eyes. The tip of my cock entered her. Her eyes closed. She bit her lip. I let out a gentle moan. After a minute of long, slow, deep, strokes inside her pussy, she wanted more. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in. I fucked harder and harder. Her face told me that she was about to cum again, and then without warning she erupted in thundering orgasm. Her pulsing pussy triggered my own climax and with as little warning as she gave, I was shooting my hot load deep inside of her begging pussy, and in return her pussy sucked every drop out of my balls, and she began queefing with gratitude. 

I pulled out of her and watched my cum drip out of her used fuck hole. She looked up at me exhausted, her legs spread, quivering, but she still had her sly little grin on her face. I grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. 

She stopped me and whispered in my ear, “I can’t wait to see the tape,” and she pointed over to the mirror on one of the walls. Suddenly, with the flip of a switch from Destiny (who must have snuck back in to watch the show) the mirror turned into a window and I could see that there was an entire room of people watching us and a camera caught every moment of the action. “I cant wait to make some more dirty movies with you and your big cock,” she said before locking her lips against mine. 

 

Published 
Written by DesertBeat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments