Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife Frat Row Fuckfest: Day Two

"Slutwife Alexis fucks and sucks more ripped, hot frat boys on her fantasy weekend made real"

35
8 Comments 8
10.3k Views 10.3k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"I'm looking for a real-life Alexis, let's chat if that feels good to you. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'll be Adam. You'll be Alexis. Let's make it real."

I woke up to the sound of the shower. I saw the jersey on the floor. It was two in the morning. I opened the hotel bathroom door and almost fell over. Alexis had her legs wrapped around Vince’s ripped abdomen and his big dick deep inside her again. He was fucking her standing up. I felt a rush of adrenaline, that familiar sick mix of arousal and jealousy. I could see his massive frame, wet and tan, his perfect, wet, dark, mid-length hair with my wife’s hands running through it.

They both saw me, stopped for just a moment, and then Vince started fucking her even harder, looking at me in the eyes with a grin. 

“Alexis, look at your husband. Adam, look at your wife.” His voice was a growl. 

“From now on, when you are in my city, I own Alexis. Adam, you get her back when you leave town. My brothers and I will treat you like a king while you are here. But she is mine. Alexis, tell Adam this is what you want. This is why you came here. Alexis, tell him now.” 

He was fucking her standing up, from behind now, with his hand around her throat.

“Aadamm.” She was getting fucked so hard she could barely talk. 

Vince kept going stroke after stroke, deeper, mercilessly grinning at me. 

“Adam, let me belong to Vince until tomorrow. I need his cock. I need to kiss him. I need to touch him. Adam, please give me to him. I am begging you. Until we leave tomorrow, make me his,” she quivered. 

I am an alpha. I run my world. But Vince was a different breed, something we had never encountered. His unreal body and face, his overwhelming confidence, his charm, and his smile made him the most "alpha" alpha we had ever met. He was intoxicating. He could convince anyone of anything.

But I felt like I had to take back control. Without saying a word, I walked up to the shower, slid back the glass door, grabbed Alexis' face, leaned in, and kissed her hard. Vince kept fucking her from behind while I kissed her. Her mouth was wet, and her tongue was aggressive. She kissed me differently, more hungrily. These young men were changing her. And I loved watching, tasting, guiding her evolution into a complete, wanton, reckless slut.

When I was satisfied, I stepped back from our long, wet kiss. 

“Vince, I will give her to you for the weekend, with two conditions: I watch it all, every second unless I decide otherwise. And if she or I object to anything, there is no argument; you do what we say. These are not negotiable.” 

I felt powerful. I had stood up to his aggression.

He fucked her for another minute very slowly before he responded. Alexis whimpered with every deep, long thrust. Vince looked at me with a satisfied grin.

“OK, Adam, it’s a deal. Your whore wife belongs to me now.” 

And he pulled out of her abruptly and walked out of the shower wet, without even toweling off. He stood there gleaming, slick with water. 

“Alexis, you fucking slut, get on your knees and crawl to me.” He was growling again, with a hard expression on his face.

Alexis relished her role as his slut, his property. She dropped to her knees and crawled like a stripper on the job, naked and dripping with water, her raw pussy, red and engorged. When she got to him, she started kissing his feet, his ankles, his calves. At his knees, she put out her tongue and dragged it along his thick, muscular thighs up to his big balls. And then she stopped, looking up at him.

“May I please suck your cock, sir?” she asked him.

 It hit me hard; I am her Master, right? But it also felt hot as hell, and I couldn’t get enough of watching Alexis fuck these young studs. The last thing I wanted was for them to stop. Alexis wanted more, and I wanted her to have more. I wanted to see it all, hear it all. And I found Vince dominating her as her temporary young Master to be nuclear hot.

Vince took his dick and put it in her open, waiting mouth. 

“My slut can never get enough of my dick, can she?” 

Alexis looked up at him, her mouth wet with saliva.

“Vince, you own me this weekend. I want your dick in me as much as possible. I need it, baby," she purred.

And she started deep-throating his cock aggressively. The sound of her slurping and gagging had my dick so hard.

He pulled out and picked her up effortlessly, his strength overwhelming her. Standing tall, he positioned her to be straddling him, her legs wrapped around his chiseled v-cut waist.  Their eyes met, and she knew immediately what was coming next. She felt his fat cock enter her at lightning speed. She screamed, and within one second, Vince was balls deep in my wife again, fucking her standing up in the middle of the room. She arched her spine and leaned back, letting her tits point straight up to the ceiling while Vince’s rock-hard arms effortlessly supported her as he pumped her hard. He held her by her ass and thighs, every muscle in his body flexing as he dominated her. Vince was deep inside her when he started to cum. His whole body shook as he groaned loudly and emptied his balls into my wife’s pussy, still standing, effortlessly supporting her.

They kissed with his dick still deep inside her tiny body, his cum dripping from her still full pussy. And then he set her down on the bed next to me. 

“I need to make a phone call; Alexis, suck Adam’s dick, but don’t let him cum on you. Make him cum on the floor," Vince barked.

My dick ached so badly that I didn’t want to take a second to deal with his condition. Fine, whatever, I just needed to cum. I whipped out my dick, and Alexis immediately took it in her mouth lustily. She worked fast and aggressively, and I'd been so close to the edge too many times watching her and Vince that it didn’t take me long to cum. I wanted to cum in her mouth. Vince was in the bathroom on the phone and wouldn’t see, fuck his rules, I thought. But just as I started to cum, Alexis took my dick out of her mouth and jacked me off as she pointed my cock to the floor. I came so hard, and as I came we were looking into each other’s eyes.

We were so deeply in love, and this trip was taking us to all new levels of intensity. She nodded understandingly at my shock; for a second, it seemed like she was getting off on it. 

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, “Thank you so much, Master, for giving me to Vince. This weekend I will obey him completely; he owns me, baby. You gave your slutwife to Vince, Adam. Just sit back and watch.” 

I came the whole time she was whispering to me.

Not long after, Vince came back out of the bathroom. He wore the short athletic shorts he must have worn here, but still no shirt. I get it; if I looked like him, I would never, ever wear a shirt. 

“Slut, we’re going back to Sigma Chi. You will sleep in my bed tonight. Adam, I have a blow-up mattress you can sleep on.” 

He threw his jersey at Alexis and motioned for her to put it on. It went just below her ass, but barely. 

“You will wear nothing underneath,” he growled.

I had to hand it to the kid. He was good at domination. It seemed like this was hardly his first time.

As we left the hotel room, Vince had more for me.

 “Adam, you walk at least five feet behind us. It will give you the view I know you want.”

He walked ahead with my wife, talking and laughing like a couple, his arm on her waist, his hand on her ass. She looked so small next to his height and strength. When he got outside, Vince threw Alexis over his shoulder, gripped her with his big arm, and carried her off like a trophy. A few groups of students passed us by, giggling. It was three in the morning, and a shirtless stud was carrying a nearly naked MILF over his shoulder. 

When we got to the Sigma Chi house, it was clear there had been one hell of a party. Beer cans and red solo cups were strewn all over the front lawn. There were a dozen or so frat boys and some sorority girls, all drunk, hanging out. A few couples were making out. They all had not a lot of clothes on.

When Vince appeared with his hot MILF on his shoulder, the guys went wild. He was their returning hero. Fraternity President, stunningly great-looking athletic stud, party king, he was everything they held important. 

“Vinnccceee” the guys shouted and high-fived him and each other.

“Tonight, this slut sleeps in my room,” Vince growled at the crowd, challenging anyone to dispute him.

But just as Vince said that, I saw James come out of the house and pull Vince aside. Their conversation was a little long and a little heated. And then they laughed and shook hands like frat bros.

Vince came over to me with a twisted smile.

“So Alexis is mine to do with as I please for the rest of the weekend, right Adam?”

“Yes, Vince, she belongs to you. I have given her to you.”

“OK, great. I owe James $500 for weed. I’m settling my debt by giving her to James til sunrise. Adam, you will take her back to the hotel to rest after sunrise. She should sleep past noon. Tomorrow will be very busy for her. But for the next few hours, I am pimping her out to James.

"Slut Alexis, do as I command and go to James,” Vince said with authority.

Alexis didn’t have to be convinced. Of the four studs she had been with, James had been the most special. Three college studs fucked her. One made love to her, and it was James. Alexis told me later that night that the first time they kissed, she had real feelings for James, not just in her body but in her heart too. I thought that was even hotter.

James walked over to Alexis and, without a second's hesitation, started kissing her slowly, deeply. They melted into each other, smiling and looking into each other’s eyes. His ice-blue eyes looked deeply into hers as he told her, “It’s just you and me for the next three hours, baby. But I need you to do something first. Give Vince his nasty old jersey back. I’ll give you one of mine.”

And without a moment’s hesitation, he pulled Vince’s jersey over her head and threw it on the ground, leaving my amazing wife standing totally naked on the Sigma Chi lawn in the middle of the party remnants. The few remaining sorority girls gasped. But Alexis didn’t care at all what anyone thought.

“Please carry me to your room, James,” she said as she fell into his bulging arms.

He picked her up like a groom carrying this new wife to the honeymoon suite. I watched this male model-looking stud carry my bride off to his room in the frat house. Vince came over and put his arm over my shoulders like we were buddies. I could smell my wife’s pussy on his skin.

“Adam, go back to the hotel. James will take good care of Alexis. And no one else here other than James will touch her until he brings her back to your room at sunrise. You guys should sleep late. We sure will be here. And then text me when you wake up, and I will have your day and night all planned. Now get the fuck out of here,” he said, mostly joking but not entirely.

I was drunk, exhausted, and euphoric from the best day of my life. Vince was a powerful negotiator. 

“Ok, dude, I am deciding to go back to my room. I am deciding that, not you, got it?” I was firm.

“Sure dude, sure you are,” he laughed. I laughed, and we shook hands. 

I was cool with these guys, and they were cool with me. We might struggle a bit for power over my wife’s pussy, but we were cool. Honestly, I kind of liked the power struggle, as long as I won in the end. I walked the short walk back to the hotel with the biggest smile on my face.

When I got to the room, I smoked a little weed to relax and went to bed fast—what a day.

I was awakened by a light knock at the door. I staggered over to the door and opened it. Alexis and James nearly fell into the room. They were kissing each other passionately. He was only wearing some short soccer shorts. She was wearing what must have been his baseball jersey, open, with nothing on the bottom. James pulled his head back, picked her up, and gently put her down on the bed. He looked at me and extended his hand in a formal handshake.

“Adam, thank you so much for giving your wife to me. As she will tell you, she may wear your ring, and she may belong to Vince tomorrow, but part of her heart is now mine.”

Then he turned to Alexis and gave her one more kiss as she ran her fingers through his flowing, thick, brown hair. 

And then he dropped the bomb.

“I love you, Alexis. Now let Adam hear how you feel.”

She looked at me hesitantly. This was unchartered territory.

“I…I love you too, James.” And she looked at him, then looked at me kind of sheepishly, and then back at him. Her voice sounded uncertain, but her face showed me the truth. In less than a day, she had developed genuine feelings for James.

“Good girl Alexis, good girl. I’ll see you later on, baby,” he said before giving her one last kiss and walking his perfect body and face out of our room. It was 5:57 am.

Alexis was on the bed in James’s open baseball jersey. 

She said, “Do you mind if I keep this on?” as she smelled the fabric deeply. Her eyes told me she was looking for James’ scent.

“No, baby, keep it on. That’s sexy as hell, Alexis. How was it??”

“Oh my god, Adam. I can’t even begin to describe it all. Thank you so much for making it all happen. You are doing an amazing job as the gatekeeper of my pussy.”

I slid my fingers down to her pussy. It was engorged, sticky, and so wet. She shuddered as my fingers pressed lightly around the outer edges of her labia.

“You’ve been such a good slut today, baby. So many studs were filling you with their cum. You need one more load in there, though.”

And I slid my rock-hard dick into her cum-soaked, swollen pussy. We both moaned loudly at the same time. I came very quickly, erupting in a massive, mind-blowing orgasm. I raised my voice to a new yell as I came.

“You belong to me, Alexis. I own your pussy. You are mine again. I fucking own you, slut.”

“Yes, Master, you own me, you own my slutty pussy, my husband,” she screamed back between orgasms of her own.

We both shook for a minute, spasming and cumming on each other so hard. It might have been our best shared orgasm ever. We looked into each other's eyes as we came, and I could see she was still mine. Despite all those beautiful frat boys having their way with her again and again, she still belonged to me. It was so exhilarating.

It seemed so risky, all of it, but it was working like magic.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, only James’ jersey separating us. We woke up at 2 pm, feeling like the night before had been a dream. Had that all really happened? The light of day, when we pulled back the hotel curtains, showed a very real baseball jersey in our bed and very real marks all over her body from all of her young lovers.

We laughed and smiled for an hour as she told me details of her adventures. Our hottest dream had come true. And there was so much more to come. We had one more entire day and night.

When I finally checked my phone, I saw several missed calls from Vince and a voicemail. I hit play on the speaker. This man Vincent Bernardi was something else.

“Adam. You need to wake the fuck up and bring me my slut. I have a full day planned for her. She told James some interesting things. When you wake up, wash your slutwife off and bring her to her Master at Sigma Chi. Be here by three, or I will have your wife brought to me.”

As soon as she heard his voice, Alexis’s eyes got wide. It was all very real. When the message ended, she got up and went to the shower. She did exactly what her young master wanted.

She wasn’t sure exactly what to wear. I dressed her as I love to do before she is with another man. I slowly pulled a black g-string up her long, lean, sexy legs and over her perfect little ass. I looked at her, naked except for the g-string, in our hotel suite on campus, getting ready for another long day of fucking college studs. Just wow, she took my breath away. What a wife, I thought. I am so fortunate.


Alexis picked up Jame’s high school baseball jersey and put it on, smelling it some more and smiling. I handed her the sluttiest heels you can imagine, which was her outfit for our return to Sigma Chi: jersey, g-string, heels.

“Baby, they are all so hot. Vince is so dominant and so crazy hot. But James melts me. Adam, James makes my heart flutter a bit. I’m not sure I’m in love with him yet like he’s making me say I am, but baby, I do have feelings for him in just one day. I can’t wait to be with him more today. I think I might fall for him.”

“That’s so hot, Alexis. Let your heart go. Fall for him. We’re leaving here tomorrow, and none of these studs threaten me. If you want to text any of them when we are back home, that’s awesome. You are free to fuck and love and feel all life has to offer. Get it, baby, I love you!!”

She gave me a huge smile and a big kiss, and we walked out of the hotel room holding hands and nearly skipping. We felt like happy kids in a candy shop!

There were lots of young guys and girls on the frat and sorority house lawns enjoying the warm weather. Lots of the guys noticed Alexis, and she noticed them back as we walked. I could see in her eyes she wanted more, and now. She wasn’t tired from yesterday. She was starving for more. It’s a good thing Simga Chi was close to our hotel. If she had walked by a few more frat lawns, she might have been drawn in again by a different group of shirtless studs. They were everywhere.

When we walked up to Sigma Chi, there were many young guys in jeans and white t-shirts all over the lawn. They had trash bags and were picking up all the shit left in the wake of last night’s party. I immediately thought they must be the pledges, and I was right.

A tall, tan guy in shorts and no shirt with a muscular back and shoulders and a tightly tapered, v-shaped torso was clearly in charge of them, but his back was to us. The day before had been such a blur, and all of Alexis’s studs yesterday had looked like this from behind.

As we approached, a few pledges looked up wide-eyed at us. The rumor mill must have been buzzing from yesterday and last night. And the guy in charge turned around. I should have known. It was Vince. He didn’t even look at me. He went straight for my wife.

“Alexis. So nice to see you, babe.”

This dude was just stupidly great looking and charming. Without missing a beat, he confidently walked over to her, kissed her on the lips, and grabbed her bare ass firmly with his big, broad hand. And then he laughed and smacked her ass hard. He looked at us with power in his eyes. He owned us. We all knew it. We all wanted it.

“Pledges, line up!” he barked out like a football coach.

He motioned for Alexis and me to step away from the young pledges as they lined up in a row on the lawn. Vince belatedly acknowledged me.

“Adam, Alexis told James last night she has a fantasy that she really wants us to make come true, don’t you slut?” he looked at her like he was about to fuck her there on the lawn. He continued.

“Slut, James tells me you asked him to find you a very young bull to fuck. You like them very young, don’t you whore?” He was now grabbing Alexis by the throat, right there on the lawn in broad daylight. We were all so turned on.

“Yes,” Alexis whimpered.

“James told me you want to not only fuck the hottest eighteen-year-old pledge, but you want him to take you out on a dinner date??  You want a date with basically a high school boy, don’t you, you dirty bitch?” he tightened his grip on her throat and leaned his face so close their lips were nearly touching.

“Y…yess Vince. That’s my f-fantasy” she could barely speak. She was so turned on, and his grip was so tight.

Vince released his grip and set Alexis free smoothly, and he turned his attention to the thirty or so pledges lined up in one long row on the big lawn.

“Take your fucking shirts and pants off now,” he barked with a wicked smile. Several other older Sigma Chi guys had gathered around, and Vince was about to put on a show for them and anyone else who wanted to watch.

All thirty-three of the freshman pledges stripped down to their underwear. There were a few pudgy bodies and a few short guys, but more than half of them looked ripped, tall, and hot. There were some stunning-looking young men in the group. Vince was running the show.

“Pledges meet my slut, Alexis. I own her this weekend. Alexis, take off James’s stupid baseball jersey and toss it on the lawn.”

She looked at him and saw he was dead serious. My wife bowed her head and did his bidding. She took off the jersey and had nothing on underneath. She threw it to the ground and covered her tits with her arms. She was on a public street, and some cheers came from various directions when she took the shirt off.

Vince walked over to her and put his arm around her. She always looked so small next to him.

“Alexis, I need you to point out which of these pledges you would consider for your date tonight. Just simply say yes or no as we meet each of them.”

Vince walked alongside Alexis as she went down the row, inspecting the nearly naked young men. Occasionally she would ask them questions as she gave her yes and no verdicts. By the time she was done with the thirty-plus guys, there were ten who got that coveted yes. As if anyone needed confirmation of Alexis’s type, it was clear. They were all white guys, tall, athletic, with great bodies and handsome faces.

“If you got a no, put your clothes back on and get back to work cleaning. If you got a yes, follow us to the basement. Alexis, put your arms down so we can see your tits as you lead the way. You know where our basement is, don't you slut?”

Vince’s pledge master voice was commanding. Alexis did just as he demanded, letting all the boys see her perky, heavy tits. As she walked into the house, she led a column of young men. The ten pledges looked like a 90s Abercrombie photo shoot in boxer briefs and muscular frames. Behind them were a half dozen older frat brothers, including Vince and James. The energy was sexual and raw. These guys were trying to act cool, but they were on edge; they needed to fuck my wife. We could all feel the tension.

The house smelled like beer and weed, and the smell only worsened as we went down the tight stairway into the basement. The group got quieter as we entered the main basement room. It was so dark, the walls were painted with graffiti, and there was a DJ booth and two bars. My mind raced to imagine the dirty things that must have happened here.

But then my eyes jumped. I skipped a breath. In the back of the room, there was a bed with a mattress on it. The bed frame was metal, and attached to the top and bottom were four sets of bright metal handcuffs.

“Pledges–you assholes stand on the back wall and don’t say a fucking word, or you’ll be upstairs with the other losers in your class. Do not test me. I’ll fucking punch your fucking face and send you the fuck out.”

He was now walking along the row of ten freshmen like a drill sergeant, looking for any flinching.

‘We’re about to see who among you knows how to please a woman. You fuckers all got laid in high school; bravo. Tonight is next-level shit. Have you ever fucked a MILF? Alexis, here is the hottest MILF in town tonight, and she is mine to do with as I please. And I want to see if any of you know shit about how to please a woman.”

“Alexis, my slut queen, let me walk you to the bed and get you settled in. I think you are going to enjoy this. I know I am.”

He walked her over to the bed, and she lay down on her back. Vince slowly went to each of the handcuffs and delicately, slowly clicking each set locked. Alexis was cuffed to the bed, her tits standing up. She was breathing hard, her eyes fixed on Vince’s eyes. He slowly pulled a blindfold out of his pocket, walked back behind her, and put it on her. She gasped, and her whole body shuddered with excitement. Vince put his thumb forcefully in her mouth, and she immediately started sucking it like a dick.

“Just focus on how you feel, slut. You won’t be able to see which pledge is which. I want you to judge on their skill with your pussy only.”

He walked over to her side and grabbed her nipple hard. He smiled as she screamed for the first time in the dark basement. He released her nipple, waited five seconds, and then put his head down and his lips on that same nipple. Alexis gasped and shuddered again. He sucked her nipple hard, then used his teeth on it for a moment before circling it with his tongue and then letting her go.

He got back up and smiled at the other brothers and pledges in the room.

No one said a word. There was a forty-something-year-old woman tied to a bed in a frat house basement with about fifteen nearly naked studs. The pledges were wide-eyed, and I could hear them breathing hard too. They were sweating already. It was hot down there. 

Only Vince knew what was going to happen next. It was his plan.

“One of you lucky pledges will win a formal date tonight with Alexis, suit and tie, nice dinner, fucking after, and all. That’s a fantasy of hers, and as her Master, I get off on making her fantasies come true. Her husband Adam and I see eye to eye on this. He’s a good man. Treat him with ultimate respect; he is giving us this gift. This is the kind of night college guys don’t get to have anymore, the kind of shit they make movies and write books about. Tonight is a night we will never forget.”

He walked over to the pledges lined up on the back wall.

“A Sigma Chi man knows how to please a woman. Alexis will decide who her date tonight is. Each of you will have two minutes to make her cum using only your hands and your mouth. If you fail to make her cum you will crawl out of here and back to the losers on your knees. If you make her cum, you can stay. When you are all done, Alexis will pick her date. Each of you will get a number, and she will never see you. She will judge purely on your skills with her slutty pussy.”

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

Alexis was thrashing in on her back as he spoke. She needed to have her pussy touched so badly. Whoever went first was at a distinct advantage, I thought.

“#1, you’re up. Start this thing off right.” Vince pointed to a dark-haired, broad-shouldered pledge at the front of the line. The kid seemed cocky and confident, smiling a knowing smile.

“I only need two fingers on one hand,” he boasted, and there was a murmur of laughter, then back to quiet.

He walked up to her and took two fingers straight to her clit. Moving side to side across her clit, he used aggressive speed and force. She responded immediately, bucking her hips as they developed a rhythm. He pulled his hand away just as it was building and waited for ten seconds as she begged him for more. Then he plunged the same two fingers deep inside her, fucking her with his hand. Alexis started screaming, thrashing, and squirting all at the same time. She had been building up so much, she let it all go in an explosion.

It hadn't been sixty seconds.

#1 held up his two soaked fingers and flexed his biceps and chest, his eyes flashing dominance. But he wasn’t the alpha here, and Vince wanted to be sure he knew it.

“#1 very nice work. Now go to the back of the room, get on your knees and wait. #2 you’re up.”

And so it went. Ten college freshmen, Sigma Chi stud pledges, put their fingers and mouths on Alexis’s pussy. It was unbelievably erotic to watch. Some were cocky, and some were shyer. Some used only hands, some used only mouths, and some used both. And all but two of them got the job done. 

The two who failed clearly did not know their way around a pussy. They got jeers from the rest as they fumbled around as the clock wore down.

When #10, the biggest guy in the group, made her cum one last time, the contest was over. Alexis lay there, blindfolded, her pussy shiny with cum and squirt, her labia full and swollen. She was breathing heavily still, covered in sweat, cuffed to that bed. She had just cum, hard, with eight different eighteen-year-olds.

But Vince was not ready to let her rest at all.

Alexis was lying on her back when Vince climbed on top of her, making her tight little body look so small under his long muscle-bound frame. His arms looked so ripped as he held his weight over her until he lowered himself down on top of her. She was still blindfolded and looked a bit shocked. He whispered something in her ear, and she smiled.

Then he took his hard dick out of his shorts and slammed it in her pussy hard and deep. He just stayed there while the rest of the guys in the room gasped. He slowly moved his hips, pulling back out, but then he slammed back in. She moved her hips to the rhythm Vince was making, and before long, they were just fucking hard. She was screaming, and he was grunting. He was putting on a show for the room. The pledges were mesmerized, real-life porn happening feet away. The room smelled like sex and beer.

Vince took his big, strong hand and put it on Alexis’ throat. And then he barked so the whole room could hear.

“I’m about to cum in your pussy slut. Look your husband in the eyes as I cum in you. Do not take your eyes off his.”

I was shocked and thrilled. Vince took off her blindfold, and Alexis’s eyes settled on mine. We saw sexual fire in each other’s eyes.

I watched as Vince’s muscular back and shoulders went up and down on my wife, his perfect ass slamming into her again and again.

Finally, Vince grunted very loudly, and every muscle on his body got tight before releasing. 

“Ahhhhhhhuunngggggggggjhhhhhh!” He smiled and filled her wet pussy with jet after jet of his hot cum. She kept her eyes on mine, her face contorted with pleasure.

Vince pulled out, leaving a stream of white cum pouring from her raw pussy. He turned to the crowd with his big, wet, hard dick still out.

“You fuckers see how a real man bangs his slut??”

Then he flexed all his muscles like a bodybuilder, his veins bulging under his skin. And the room erupted in cheers.

I looked over at Alexis. The room was hot and sticky, and dank. Smoke filled the air from the vape pens the guys had been hitting. And Alexis’s eyes were locked into mine. She mouthed the words, “I love you, babe, thank you.”

“Eight of you pledges are left. Now, Alexis will decide who will take her out tonight.”

And Vince went back behind her and started unlocking her cuffs.

“Pledges, line up on the back wall.” Vince clearly loved telling people what to do.

After Alexis was free from all of her cuffs, Vince gave her his hand and helped her off the bed. She was still wearing her slut heels, but she was totally naked other than that.

“Alexis, go down the row and kiss each of the pledges, blindfolded. Then you will make your decision.”

And so she did. These were not small kisses. She went down the row and tongue-kissed these boys like she was a sorority girl on a dare. She went at it, her hands all over them. Mid-kiss, she would move her hand down their cut pecs and defined abs to their cocks. Each pledge felt her hand go inside their underwear, feeling their cocks, giving a stroke to a few of them. But then she moved on to the next.

The pledges were all great-looking guys, athletic, muscular, and tall. But they were clearly younger and smaller than Vince and James and the other older brothers.

Alexis, who had been dominated for more than 24 hours, was enjoying having a choice. She walked up and down the row of pledges, touching their bodies and flirting with them. It was the hottest scene I could ever have imagined. Even Vince was quiet as he watched her decide.

Finally, she stopped in front of a beautiful young man. His face was perfection, and his body was lean, ripped, and very tall.

Alexis stood in front of him, running her fingers up and down his chest and abs. She took his hands and pulled him two feet forward off the wall. And then, like she was buying a car, she walked all the way around him, checking out all of his body, including his tight, firm ass.

“What's your name, stud?” she asked, her voice sexy as hell.

“I’m Nick,” he said as he stared into her eyes with lust. He was not lacking in confidence.

“You will be my date tonight, Nick. You are my choice.”

The other pledges all dropped their shoulders in defeat. Some looked dejected, and all were very jealous of Nick and the night he had coming.

Nick didn’t waste any time. He was 6’3” tall, so he had to lean down to kiss my beautiful slutty wife. She put her hand in his short blonde hair and kissed him tenderly. Nick pulled her body into his, and he picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they continued making out. She was naked, and he was only wearing boxer briefs. He might have fucked her right there, standing up, in front of the whole group, if Vince had not intervened.

“Hold up, youngblood! You have to wait until tonight.” 

Vince took Alexis by the hand and down off Nick, who had a hard cock pressing to get out of his boxer briefs.

“It’s five o’clock. Go home and change, you sexy slut, be here at 6:30 for your date. We will have Nick ready for you. Dress like a slut going on a date.”

“Master Vince. Could I make a request, sir?” Her voice was timid and sexy.

His eyes widened. “Go ahead, my whore. What does my whore want?”

“Sir, could I spend these next ninety minutes…alone…with James? I’d really like some more time with him if you are ok with it, Master.” She got down on one knee and bowed as she said it.

Vince had just fucked her hard in front of all of us, or I think he might have taken her request differently. James was one of his best friends.

“OK whore. I will give you to James for the ninety minutes. But James, you owe me five hundred bucks now. You want to rent my slut. You have to pay me.”

They exchanged a fist bump and a laugh, and James picked up Alexis like a groom picks up his bride at the threshold. She looked so small. He carried her naked and limp in his thick forearms and bulging biceps with strength and power. He confidently walked up the stairs with his prize like a true stud.

The younger guys left in the basement went wild. They had been waiting a long time quietly, mesmerized by the sexual spectacle in front of them.

I stayed downstairs with the guys and had a few beers. Then I returned to the hotel and got another slutty tiny dress for Alexis.

When I got back to the hotel room, I jacked off twice. I had been watching so much sex but taking part in very little of it. I needed the relief so badly. I came so, so hard.

Feeling a bit looser, I went back to Sigma Chi around five-thirty. I felt like I needed to show that I was still in charge, so I walked right into the house without saying anything to any of the guys around. I went to James’s room. I could hear Alexis through the door getting fucked. She wasn’t screaming. She was moaning.

“James…oh James…make love to me baby…fuck me slowly…kiss me, James...I’m yours, baby.”

I opened the door without knocking. I didn’t give a fuck. She was my wife.

“Don’t stop. Keep going. I’m here to watch,” I said as I entered.

They both were surprised, but after a second, they focused back on each other. James was on top of Alexis on his bed, fucking her missionary with long, deep strokes. His muscled, broad back, shoulders, and athletic bubble-ass were shiny and wet with sweat. His body nearly completely covered hers. He took her face, turned it from me and the doorway, back to his.  But James was feeling even bolder. As he relentlessly thrust in and out of my wife with his big cock and long strokes, he wanted me to hear their dirty talk.

“Alexis, tell your husband how you feel about me. Tell him you are falling in love with me.”

He started fucking her faster when she didn’t respond.

“Alexis, I know that look in your eye. I know, baby, it’s ok. Tell Adam I own a piece of your heart now too. Tell him now.”

Alexis looked right at me with lust in her eyes and a bit of fear.

“Adam, I am falling in love with James.” He grunted, smiled, and looked at me as he kept fucking her. His expression wasn’t a challenge to me as much as genuine captivation. He was enthralled with my wife, an obsession, that, to a twenty-year-old, may well have felt like love. That’s what I told myself.

“Tell Adam you are in love with me, and you love fucking me the most.”

“Adam, I am in love with James, and I love fucking him the most.” She was sweating, naked, and flustered. It was all just a lot to process. But I could see she had real feelings in her eyes.

“That’s right, baby. Now tell him what’s going to happen in a few weeks. Tell him I am coming to his house to fuck you in your marital bed.”

Alexis knew better. She knew to reframe it with me in charge.

“Adam, can James come fuck me in our bed? Please, baby, it’s your decision, Master.”

I knew I needed to step in with some authority.

“James, never forget who the fuck is in charge here. Alexis belongs to me. If she falls in love with you, it will only be because I allow it. Do you understand that, son?”

James stopped fucking Alexis and turned to look at me. He supported his weight with his ripped arms as he lay on top of her missionary style, her legs spread wide to allow him inside her.

“I’m sorry, Adam, my bad. You are in charge here. Now may I cum on your wife’s face? I’ve already cum in her pussy and her ass.” His face was genuine. He was being respectful. He also kept fucking her slowly but powerfully this whole time we talked.

“Fuck yeah, James, you can cum all over her gorgeous face. Cover her face with cum.”

With no hesitation, he pulled out, got off the bed, and took two steps towards the top of the bed to get his dick into range of her mouth. She took his cock in both hands and lovingly brought it to her mouth. She kissed and licked and sucked his cock for a few minutes.

Then James pulled his dick back from her face and started jerking himself off furiously. He bucked his hips as he started to scream loud as hell. 

“Aahhhhggghhhhhh!” His scream filled the room as he thrust his hips forward and jet after jet of thick cum covered Alexis's lips and nose and chin and eyes. He covered her whole face with his warm cum, and she licked it off like a kid with cake batter.

“Mmmmm...that’s my James…good boy to give me every drop you have. You know I worship every single drop of your cum, James. I need every drop, baby,” she cooed as she licked her fingers and used her hands to get every drop she could off her face and into her mouth.

He flexed his back and pumped his hips until he couldn’t get any more out. Then Alexis started caressing and kissing his cock and balls like she worshipped them. Like she worshipped him. He pulled her cum covered lips up to his and kissed her slowly, deeply. Their eyes were set on each other deeply, intently, passionately.

The door opened abruptly. It was Vince, and he was only wearing a towel, low so that you could see the V-cut of his torso below and his eight-pack abs.

“OK, Jimmy, you are all done, my guy. I need to get Alexis showered and ready for her date with Nick. Common Alexis, Daddy, is back. Time to report back to your Master, all due respect to Adam. Tonight he has given you to me. Let’s go slut, to the shower.”

James offered me a beer as they disappeared out the door and down the hall. Alexis later told me Vince paraded her cum-stained, naked body down the frat house hallway past a dozen guys, then into the shower room, where three guys were already naked and in the shower.

“Towel off, dudes. This bathroom is closed until further notice. Go stand watch at the door to make sure no one enters. We’ll be out in a while,” he barked with authority. She loved to see him push the other guys around. He had a bully side to him, and she found it turning her on, despite not wanting it to.

As the other guys left, Vince dropped his towel, revealing a nearly hard nine-inch monster cock. She wondered how could a guy with a perfect body and perfect face also have a perfect cock too?

“Get on your knees slut. Listen to me. What you and James have going on pisses me off. I need to know my cock is the one you like the best. Suck me off like you need to prove it to me.”

She says she gave the most intense, rough to the point of violent, aggressive blow job she had ever mustered up, and I can remember quite a few gems in the past. She told me she felt like she had an out-of-body experience with Vince in that shower. He came all over the face. And then he washed her off after he was done. 

They came back to James’s room after about fifteen minutes, both freshly showered and in towels.

“Guys, give me the room. I brought my wife her things, and I will be getting her ready for her date with Nick.”

I said it so fast and seemed so confident none of them tried to buck me.

“OK, Adam, the room is all yours, have my slut on the front lawn at six sharp,” Vince said with a small note of objection in his tone, and the two frat studs walked out of the room shirtless. It was like none of these guys ever wore their shirts. If you look like they do, why would you, I guess?

Alexis was freshly showered and glowing as she came to hug and kiss me sweetly.

“Oh, baby, I am having the time of my life with these guys. Thank you so much, Adam, my husband, my one and only forever lover. Thank you for having the balls, and the confidence, to share me with such incredibly virile, hard-bodied young studs. They’re each so different. I’m having so much fun! You are the best husband on earth,” she said as she ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my neck and lips.

“Oh my god, baby, no, you are the best wife I could ever conceive of. You are making my dreams come true here. I love being with a woman who shares my fantasies. I love that you’re not just my wife. You’re my slut. Come here slut,” I said as we hugged and kissed lovingly.

She looked so beautiful. She was glowing. She had gotten more intense male attention in thirty-six hours than in the last thirty-six weeks. She did her makeup as I slipped a fresh g-string up her legs and over her thighs to cover the pussy, just a bit. It barely covered the outer edges of her thick, engorged labia. As I put them on, I imagined young Nick taking them off in a little while; what a moment that will be for him, I thought to myself.

“OK, baby! On to the next part of the adventure!” she said with energy and confidence. I was worried all the physical and emotional impact of our time with the Sigma Chi guys would wear her down or freak her out, but the opposite was happening, as best I could tell. She was getting more and more into it, more and more comfortable in her role as frat house slut.

Vince is a maniac. As we walked out onto the front lawn, we saw the whole pledge class in navy blue crested Sigma Chi blazers and khakis standing in like a military parade formation. At the center was Nick, but he wasn’t wearing what the others were.

Nick was dressed very fashionably in a light-gray, tight-fitting suit, short tight pants with his ankles exposed, and expensive-looking leather loafers on his big feet. His brown hair was slicked back into a man-bun. His broad shoulders and thick quads filled out the tight suit well despite the fact he had just turned eighteen a few weeks ago. He had no tie and a thin silver chain exposed by his open dress shirt. You could see the muscled crease between his pecs in the opening of his shirt. He looked very hot. And very young too, his face looked like prom-king material.

The older guys had a nice buzz from drinking all day, and when Alexis walked across the lawn on my arm, they whooped it up. Big cheers for Alexis and me and Nick. It oddly felt and looked like a wedding where I was the bride's father giving her away! 

I walked over my stunning wife to this barely eighteen-year-old stud. I gave her a nice, deep wet kiss for all the boys to see. I needed them to see she was still MY wife first. And then I took her hand and gave it to Nick. He took her hand in his left. Then he politely shook my hand with his right hand. I had to laugh. Vince had a limo waiting for them. It really had some odd wedding vibes.

Nick leaned down and, right in front of all fifty-plus guys on the lawn, kissed my wife passionately. She put her hand in his hair and pulled him down to her. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her tight against his hard body. They kissed and touched each other openly on the lawn, all dressed up for what seemed like several minutes. It was getting very sexual. He pulled her ass into him, and she moved her hand inside them, giving his cock long strokes over his pants.

“OK, OK, get in the fucking limo, Jesus Alexis,” Vince said with a laugh. He had seen enough.

Nick opened the door for Alexis, she got in the limo, he got in, and they drove off. The lawn erupted in cheers fueled by beer.

Vince came over to me and offered me a beer and a smile. He seemed at ease.

“Adam, oh, do I have a plan. You hungry?”

I could see the gears in his head turning under that movie star face. He put his arm around me and his hand on my shoulder.

“Adam, we’re going to dinner at the same restaurant they are. I know you want to watch Alexis out on her date. I do too. I dig this hotwife stuff, dude! But I’m not just going to watch. Nick has a little surprise coming for him. I’m going to fuck his date in the bathroom. No fucking pledge is going to do exactly what he wants with any slut of mine.”

My eyes got wide. Before I knew it, I was sitting at dinner with Vince in this nice French restaurant just off campus. We had walked over. He told me all about his career plans after business school. He seemed like a pretty good dude with a solid plan in life. Looking like he did, he would go far no matter what he did, I’m sure.

We were sitting at a table where we could see them, but they could not see us. Vince’s buddy was the manager, and he set up the table for him this way on purpose. Alexis and Nick looked like they were having a great time, laughing, and touching. They seemed very familiar with each other. Alexis would later tell me Nick fucked her in the car before getting to the restaurant. She said they kept their clothes on, but he bent her over the seat and fucked her as soon as the car started moving. He didn’t say a word. He just fucked her, and she submitted.

After the dinner courses were served, Alexis and Nick started kissing at their table. It wasn’t the kind of place where that was very common, but they didn’t seem to care. Their twenty-plus-year age gap only drew more attention.

Vince and I had been talking about all kinds of things, politics, drugs, the college now vs. when I went. When they started kissing, his attention shifted to watching them. Then Vince got up from our table and went over to theirs.

“Alexis, so nice to see you out,” Vince didn’t even look at Nick. His eyes were trained on Alexis’s, and she gasped as he took her hand. 

“Baby, come with me for a bit. This kid can wait for you here.” He still hadn’t even looked at Nick.

And without any hesitation, Alexis got up from the table and walked away with Vince. The restrooms were single stall unisex style, down a hallway off the dining room. They walked off hand in hand, looking into each other's eyes.

Within a minute, everyone in the dining room could hear them fucking. Alexis was being very loud. It was a fast, hard fuck, over within two minutes. When they came back in, every table was shocked, Alexis lipstick was messed up, as was her hair. And she had a cumstain on the bottom of her short skirt.

Vince nonchalantly dropped her off with Nick, gave her a long, wet kiss, still not even acknowledging his presence, and then he walked back to our table.

“Adam, I really love fucking your wife, dude. Fuck is she hot! And sharing her is even hotter. I totally get your shit. Dude, hotwife life seems absolutely the way to go.”

We kept talking as we walked back to the frat house.

“Vince, what do you have planned for tonight? It’s going to be hard to top everything that’s happened so far.”

“Oh, dude, it’s so obvious. We’re going to do what they would have done in the seventies and eighties on this campus. We’re going to give Alexis an old-fashioned gang-bang to send her home.”

I swallowed hard. I wasn’t sure Alexis would be into it after everything that had happened. She must be exhausted, and how much can her pussy take? I thought to myself.

“H-how many guys did you have in mind?” I asked flatly. I thought the idea of a gang-bang was super hot, don’t get me wrong, but I needed this to be a great experience, start to finish, for Alexis so that she would want more.

Vince paused. “How does fifty sound?” His look was suddenly challenging me. Again he was testing to see how far he could go.

“Yeah, that’s not happening. When she gets back from her date with Nick, I will ask her if she is up for anything like that. She may not be.” My tone was flat but hard.

“Walk with me, Adam. Come see my set-up before we have a problem.”

We went into the house. It seemed too quiet. When we got to the basement, the lights were nearly all out. It smelled like beer and men. When my eyes got used to the dark, I could make out all of these shoulders and legs. There were fifty tall, ripped frat boys in their underwear, drinking and listening to music.

When we got down there, Vince made the most of the show right in front of me, taking off his shirt and pants slowly. He was trying to flex his dominance on me.

“Time to sit and watch Adam. Fifty loads of cum on our slut. You know you want it.”

Right then, Nick appeared at the top of the basement stairs. He was carrying Alexis in his big arms easily. She was naked. The room fell silent as he brought her back to that same mattress with the handcuffs from the day before.

“Where’s Adam?” I heard Alexis ask. She sounded kind of dazed.

I rushed over to her side. “Hey, baby, I’m right here.”

“Oh, Adam,” she gushed. “I’m so tired. Nick wore me out, baby. His cock was enormous, and he was relentless. He fucked me five times, Adam. I don’t know how much more I can take.”

The look in her eyes told me she was done. I decided right then, this gang bang was not happening.

“Hey, guys, sorry to disappoint, but Alexis is done. This isn’t happening. She can’t fuck anymore. She’s worn out. We’re going back to our hotel,” I said firmly.

There was a groan from the guys in the room, and they did not just go upstairs. They moved to block the exits as Vince got in my face.

“Adam, while I respect you a lot, these men need to release themselves. Alexis, would you be OK if we all jerk off on you?”

She smiled and laughed. “Sure, Vince, that sounds hot. Common boys over me in cum.”

And so they did. Fifty college studs all stroking their cocks until they came on her. They covered her body with cum from head to toe, and she rubbed their hot, creamy seed all over her body as they climaxed onto her. None of them even touched her, nor did she touch them. She touched herself and looked into their eyes as they came on her.

When the last stud came, Vince carried Alexis off to the shower, where we both cleaned all the cum off of her. Vince towel dried her and then gave her back his football jersey.

“Keep this, Alexis, until you come back here the next time. Wear it in your bed at home and think of me while Adam fucks you.”

I smiled. This trip could not have gone any better.

Alexis kissed Vince goodbye at a side door to avoid all the other guys. 

“Get out of here, but Alexis, remember. You will be back here soon. You won’t be able to stay away.”

I knew in my gut he was right. And I was thrilled about it.

Published 
Written by StagWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments