Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny Housewife Submissive Roleplay

38
7 Comments 7
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

My wife and I have a healthy sex life. We are intimate three to four times a week, which is significantly more than other married friends of ours. In order to keep from getting stale or in a rut, we like to spice it up. Sometimes we go out on dates where we play with mild exhibitionism, or we exchange naked photos and sexts. More recently, we have been trying our hand at some roleplay. We’ve done some of the standard situations like a massage where the masseuse gets a little too familiar with their hands, or the handyman needs payment and there is no cash in the house. But my favorite of our roleplay scenarios takes place in the “dungeon.”

My wife likes to play the “bored housewife” role where she schedules appointments to visit her Master and submits to his every whim. In this scenario, I am waiting in our “dungeon” where she arrives ready to say yes to any and every desire I have. Fortunately for her, this surrender is very exciting, and she gets very excited to be used.

This is a fictional story describing what one of these visits might look like.

It is a Friday night; the sun has just set, and darkness settles around the house. Sitting in our “dungeon” (bedroom) I wait for my client to arrive. I’ve dimmed the lights, turned on some music, and put our box of toys on the dresser for easy access. Finally, there is a knock at the door.

“Hello,” I say opening the door. “I was wondering when you’d visit again.”

“Hi!” she said excitedly. “I have been really busy, and I had to find a good time and reason to be out of the house.”

She was standing in the doorway wearing a knee-length coat and heels, and had her naturally curly, blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.

“Well, I’m glad you were able to find a time to see me. Please come in and make yourself comfortable.”

I opened the door wide and stepped aside allowing her to enter. Smiling, she walked through the door. After closing the door behind her I turned to see her unbuckle the coat’s belt and she started to remove it. Opening the coat wide, she allowed the whole garment to slide off her shoulders and fall to the ground. To my surprise, she was completely naked under her coat.

“It looks like somebody has been looking forward to this visit,” I said taking her all in.

“Yes!” she exclaimed. “I’ve been needing this for weeks.”

My wife is 5’ 8” of pure perfection. Her hair is naturally blonde with beachy curls. She has the perfect hourglass shape with a large chest, wide hips, and narrow waist. I absolutely love it. Her breasts are full and perky, and her nipples get very erect when she is aroused. Her stomach has that toned look and her physique helps your eyes travel down to her puffy mound nestled between her strong, toned thighs. She has plump outer lips and delicious inner lips that protrude from within. To cap it all off, she has a booty that is round and firm.

“I never get tired of seeing you,” I said as I slowly circled her.

“Like what you see, Master?”

“Yes! Very much! Lucky for me your husband doesn’t appreciate what he has.”

I stopped behind her and stepped in close. Her bare backside grazed my jeans-clad lap. I wrapped my arms around her stomach, my hot breath danced across the nape of her neck, and my hands started to caress and explore her body. They found their way up to her large, pert breasts. I cupped one in each hand, feeling their weight, and gently flicked her already erect nipples with my thumb. Her breath quivered in her trembling chest.

“Is my toy a little excited?”

“Yes, Master,” she said. “My body has been craving your touch.”

“Good. Then I expect you to obey my every command. Are you ready for that?”

“Yes, Master. I’m yours.”

I pinched both of her nipples as she finished speaking, letting them take the weight of her breasts, eliciting a gasp to escape her lips. Releasing her nipples, my hands made their way down her sides, over her hips, before moving down to cup her soft, smooth mound. She involuntarily pushed her round booty against me in response. I love feeling her push against me. Like her body is hungry for something only I can provide.

“Climb onto the bed and get on your hands and knees,” I commanded.

“Yes, Master.”

She immediately obeyed and assumed the position. I joined her on the bed behind her and began caressing her backside. My hands grasped firmly to her round cheeks, kneading and spreading her flesh. Each time I adjusted my grip, her tight backdoor would wink at me, and the fleshy lobes of her vulva would separate, which allowed beads of slick arousal to coat her glistening folds. Instinctively, I licked my lips.

“I love seeing my pet so turned on. Your sweet peach literally flows with nectar.”

Leaning forward, I breathed her musky scent deeply and then enveloped her plump lips with my mouth, my tongue parting her folds and collecting all of her secretions. I was in heaven licking and probing her. Her moaning confirmed her pleasure as well.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and inserted a finger into her dripping pussy. The thumb of my other hand traced lazy circles around her asshole.

“I’m going to open you up and stretch you out,” I said, still probing and massaging.

“Yes please, Master,” she purred.

I inserted a second finger. Her muscles twitched around my appendages. I leaned forward and let a large drop of saliva fall from my mouth. It landed with a splat right on her exposed asshole. My thumb gathered the liquid and spread it liberally over her tight, pulsating hole. With gentle pressure, my thumb slipped inside. I heard a gasp escape her lips and felt her tighten and then relax around my fingers.

“That’s a good girl,” I cooed to her.

I added a third finger to her dripping peach and continued to probe, alternating my thrusts between her orifices. The flow of arousal showed no bounds as her lap grew increasingly wet with my attention. Her moans were almost constant as she surrendered herself to me. She was becoming putty in my hands. It was time to take the next step in our play and I withdrew my fingers from her body.

“No…” she groaned. “Don’t stop.”

“I believe I’m in charge,” I chuckled. “And don’t worry, we are just getting warmed up. Don’t move.”

“Yes, Master.”

Walking to the dresser, I retrieved a few things from the box of toys and returned to the bed. Getting back in position behind her, I started to massage and knead her backside again. From the toys I recovered from the box, I picked up a bottle of lube and began applying it liberally to her already relaxing asshole.

“I’m going to slip a small plug in your ass to start. Would you like that?”

“Yes, Master. I would.”

Smiling, I picked up the smallest of the plugs we had, applied lube, and began to press it against her star. Gently, I pushed in a little and then withdrew the plug, over and over. Each time, the tapered tip slid a little further. The tight ring of muscle relaxed and stretched to accommodate it. With one last push, I watched her asshole stretch around the widest point of the plug before the whole toy was swallowed and slid into place.

“Mmmm, oh fuck…” she groaned.

I slipped my three fingers back inside her wet pussy. With lube still on my hand, they entered without any trouble, so I added a fourth finger and pressed into her. The last finger made a big difference. I could feel her walls squeeze tightly as I pushed almost to my knuckles. Like the plug, I gently pushed and withdrew my fingers allowing her to relax and accept more.

“How does that feel?”

“Full,” she responded. “It feels so good.”

“Good. Are you ready for the next step?”

“Yes, Master,” she purred.

I let my fingers slide out from her needy, swollen peach. Her plump lips grip as I withdrew. Next, I grasped the base of the plug and slowly, gently pulled it from where it was buried. Again, her body did not want to let go. I watched as her asshole stretched to allow the bulb to pass. Using my thumb, I massaged circles around her ring, encouraging it to stay relaxed.

From the pile of toys, I picked up the next tool I intended to use. It was an average-sized, brown dildo. Five inches in insertable length and as big around as the average penis. It had a bulbous head, the shaft was crisscrossed with molded veins and two large balls at the base. I applied lube to the toy and reapplied it to her backside.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

“This is bigger than the last toy, but don’t worry, I’ll go slow,” I warned.

Placing the tip of the dildo against her asshole, I began to apply pressure. Her taut ring was reluctant at first, but soon gave way and began to open to accept the toy’s glans. She gasped as the head slipped inside. I paused briefly before continuing to push it in. Now relaxed, she accepted the whole toy. With my gentle pressure, the silicone cock slid inside until the balls pressed against her taint.

“That’s a good girl. Or should I say, bad girl? Good girls don’t take it in the ass like you do.”

“Mmm Master. I’m a bad girl. Only for you.”

“I like that. It’s so hot seeing your asshole stretched around this cock.”

“It feels so big, Master.”

I reached back to the pile of toys to retrieve the first dildo’s big brother. Same color and design, just much larger. It had eight inches of insertable length and was a thick two inches in diameter. I lifted it to press against her plump lips before pushing it inside. Her wet folds rippled as her pussy stretched wide to accommodate its girth. Again, I listened to her breath catch in her throat as she adjusted to the size.

“OH FUCK!” she exclaimed. “It’s so big, Master!”

“Yes, it is, but you are swallowing it like the naughty girl you are.”

The toy bottomed out in her pussy with two full inches of shaft still to be accepted. I paused to let her adjust and then began to thrust. Like I had done with my fingers and thumb earlier, I began to alternate between her stretched asshole and stretched pussy. A continuous moan rolled from her chest as the toys plunged in and out, the large toy moving deeper and deeper with each thrust. After several minutes, both silicone cocks were buried deeply, the balls pressed firmly against her body.

“Now for the last part of this phase. Kneel on the floor,” I commanded.

“Yes, Master,” she said.

She moved to the edge of the bed and stepped off, careful to keep both toys in place, and knelt on the floor. I moved to stand in front of her and unbuckled my pants. I let my jeans and underwear fall to the floor and stepped out, kicking them out of the way. My throbbing eight-and-a-half-inch cock standing straight out towards her. A bead of precum leaked from the tip.

“Now show me how naughty you are.”

Without another word, she impaled her mouth on my cock. Hungrily she licked, sucked, and slurped on my towering manhood.

“That feels so fucking good,” I groaned. “Use your hands to keep fucking your ass and pussy with the dildos.”

I watched as she moved one hand down between her legs to grasp the big toy and the other disappeared behind the other one. Instantly she started to plunge the toys deep and hard into her greedy holes. Her lust ran unimpeded and the stimulus from the toys heightened her hunger and she pushed hard to swallow as much of my cock down her throat. I placed my hands on her head and aided her attempts, pressing my bulbous head firmly into her mouth. Her muffled moans warbled around my thick rod.

“Does that feel good?” I ask.

“Yes!” she said, releasing me from her mouth. “I’m imagining three men all using me at the same time. Thick, throbbing cocks stretching my ass and pussy, and another thick cock fucking my throat. I feel like such a slut.”

“Good. That is exactly what I was intending. You’re a little cock hungry slut just begging to be used.”

Before she could say anything else, I put my cock back in and continued to fuck her mouth. As we continued, thick rivulets of saliva and drool flowed from her used mouth and spilled off her chin, over her perky tits, and down onto her lap. One last thrust and I buried myself down her throat. Her nose pressed against my body and her lips gripped my root. Her body shook as she worked past her gag reflex. Finally, I withdrew and she was left a wet mess kneeling on the floor, gasping for air.

“You’re a naughty girl,” I cooed as I helped her from the floor. “You will take anything I dish out, won’t you?”

“Yes, Master. I’m yours to play with.”

“Good. Now bend over the edge of the bed.”

She did as I commanded, presenting herself to me. I reached down and pulled the large, brown dildo from her red and swollen pussy. She groaned at the sudden emptiness of the previously filled space. Her pussy had relaxed so much to accept the toy’s girth that now removed, her lips remained open and her entranced gaped. I then pulled the dildo from her ass. Just like her peach, her stretched asshole gaped as the toy came out.

“Your body wants more! It’s begging for the next thing.”

“Yes, it is, Master. Please keep going.”

I pulled another plug from the pile. It was bigger than the toy that was previously in her ass, but not as big as the large cock stretching her pussy. Applying another round of lube, I poised it at her still-gaping ass and began to coax it in. Small thrusts in and out allowed her body to continue to open. It wasn’t long before she stretched enough to swallow this large toy. Her body shook as it was seated in place.

With a handful of lube, I bathed her plump, puffy vulva. I spread the slippery liquid all over before tucking my fingers together and starting to press inside. My four fingers squeezed together and easily slipped inside her gaping pussy. Without resistance, I plunged deeper until my knuckles passed through. Spending a few minutes, I probed her wet pocket before I tucked my thumb in and began my last push. Gently, I coaxed my hand in and out allowing her to relax. Each plunge pushed my hand a little deeper until finally, my entire hand disappeared inside.

“Oh my god…” she groaned. “I’m so fucking full!”

“That’s a good girl,” I purred.

Keeping my hand in the same position, I pulled out and thrust in several times watching her lips and hole stretch around my hand. After the fifth or sixth thrust, I curled my fingers into a fist, filling her cavity entirely. The back of my thumb pressed firmly against her g-spot. My other hand grasped the base of the plug in her ass and in tandem with my fist, I began to vibrate and softly plunge inside both orifices.

“HOLY FUCK!” she practically screamed. “I’m cumming… ugh.”

I felt her pussy clench and release around my fist and watched her stretched asshole do the same around the plug. Her whole body shook as wave after wave of climax washed over her. Each vibrating thrust and contraction forced a stream of clear ejaculate to squirt from her pussy, soaking my arm, my lap, and spraying all over the floor. Quickly, a large puddle formed. For as long as I continued my motions her orgasm continued to roll through her, and she continued to squirt. I held her in this state of never-ending climax for several minutes before I stopped.

“Had enough?” I asked.

She was unable to answer. The back-to-back rolling orgasm had left her depleted. All that she squeaked out was a series of moans that confirmed her satisfaction. Releasing my fist from within, I began to gently pull it from her. Now completely relaxed, my knuckles passed easily, and I withdrew my hand. Her pussy gaped unlike I had ever seen. The drastic stretch and the complete physical exhaustion left her swollen and open. Grasping the plug base, I then withdrew that too. Her asshole was left gaping open as well. I’ve never seen her so used and her holes so stretched and wide.

“There is just one last thing,” I said as I stood behind her.

My cock was throbbing from all the visual excitement. I lined up with her gaping asshole and sunk myself inside. Easily I slid my entire length in, my hips pressed firmly against her cheeks, my balls pressed against her yawning pussy. It only took a few thrusts until I was ready to burst. I quickly pulled out, grabbed my cock, and began to pump rope after rope of hot, creamy cum over her backside. I sprayed all over her cheeks, her asshole, and her swollen folds. I watched as my cum ran in streams and flowed into her gaping asshole and stretched pussy.

“You are such a naughty girl,” I muttered. “You let me use your body for my satisfaction and now my cum is pooling in your open fuckholes.

“Mmmm, thank you, Master,” she cooed. “I love being used by you.”

I stooped down and gathered her in my arms. Gently I lifted her to the bed, laid her down, and covered her with a light blanket. Seated beside her, I ran my fingers through her hair.

“What are you going to tell your husband when he sees how swollen and stretched you are?”

“I have no fucking idea. I don’t know how I’m going to talk my way out of this. Maybe I’ll think of something as I rest.”

With that last comment, she drifted off to sleep. I dimmed the lights lower and excused myself from the room.

Published 
Written by Woodwright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments