Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honey I'M Home

"James arrives back at the hotel to a surprise"

13
4 Comments 4
16.9k Views 16.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
James dug through his pockets looking for the hotel room key, he knew he had it somewhere. He had ducked out to buy himself and Sally some dinner as they had decided instead of going out for the night, it would be more fun to stay in. Of course staying in was their whole plan to begin with. It was very rare they had time alone and already they had been using the two story hotel room to their advantage a number of times.

Finally he found the key card in his pocket and while juggling the bag of takeout dinner he had bought managed to open the door. "Honey I’m home," he half called out to no one in particular, not expecting Sally to be waiting for him. It was more of a joke to himself.

“That you are,” came a subtle reply from his wife Sally who happened to be standing in the small entry hallway of the hotel room just next the door way.

“I picked up some Chinese takeaway as it was all I could really find I hope ...” James stopped mid-sentence finally looking over to his wife who was standing there waiting for him.

Sally smirked at him trying to look natural and matter-of-factly at her husband who had finally realized what she was wearing. The second he had left Sally had started to prepare for his arrival, funny enough she had not really been hungry but she did needed a reason to get him out of the hotel room for a while so she could prepare herself for him.

The outfit she was wearing was one she had carefully picked out, spending weeks on the internet finding the perfect combination that she knew James would love. The plan was always to make their weekend away in the hotel room a dirty weekend. Even though they had spent every second in the hotel room fucking, Sally had no intention of having a quiet boring takeout meal with her Husband that night. That was why the second she had sent him away she had prepared herself for round two and this time she would be in control.

James’s eyes absorbed his wife’s outfit taking in every detail. He may have even had his mouth open still in mid-sentence and frozen gawking at his wife. The first thing he had noticed as he had walked in the door was the high heels she had on. It had not really registered at first only the thought of why is she wearing those, but as soon as he noticed that they were sexy black six inch heels his mind started to race.

His eyes followed her body up. First drawn to the opaque black silk stockings that hugged his wife’s legs tightly. They finished with a black lace trim at the top that where attached to a matching black lace suspender set. That was where James had lost what he was saying instead his mind one hundred percent focused on his wife and not on anything else, including shutting the hotel room door.

Sally watched her husband’s eyes closely and could see the fire in them. His eyes moved up and down her body like a laser target, she was able to tell every part of her he was staring at as he stood there. Sally could see how he was now looking at her new lingerie set with a burning desire that she had seen in his eyes only hours before when he had had her tied up in the hotel room as his submissive sex slave.

James studied the new black and rose pink silk bra his wife was wearing. He could not get over how well it fit his wife and how it seemed to shape and lift her breasts as though they were on display for him. The detail in the bra was exquisite with a fine black floral pattern sown into the rose pink bra cups like a work of art. His eyes where so drawn to her that James had seemed to have lost all self-awareness.

Slowly his eyes continued down his wife’s body studding the sheer black gown she had draped over her which was hanging from her arms more than her shoulders. The flowing lines of the gown looked amazing, really giving off such a feminine look that it was breath taking. The gown did hide some of the detail in his wife’s suspenders but he could still see the sexy high cut black knickers she was wearing which matched the outfit perfectly.

“Would you like to come in and take a closer look honey?” Sally said braking James’s thoughts as he suddenly realized he was still only standing half in the door way.

"Oh ye. Uhm, sorry," James said softly his mind racing at what he had come back to. He was almost confused as to what he should do still standing there with their diner in his hands.

Poor James, Sally thought to herself; he really had not been expecting to find her like this when he got back. She could see that he had not really noticed that she had spent a lot of time not just putting the outfit on but also doing her hair and makeup for him. It didn’t worry her as she had done it just as much for herself as him, it was all part of the look and she knew the look was working perfectly.

Sally watched as James placed down the plastic bag that contained there dinner onto the hotel room floor and then slowly shut the door. She was surprised how hot it had made her standing there waiting for him and how much more so when he had stood there with the door open. Anyone could have walked passed at any moment to see her there. What a surprise they would have had walking past peaking in to see her on display like she was in all her new lingerie. Sally was a shy woman but lately things had changed and the thought of being seen only turned her on more.

James walked over to Sally as he did his hands so naturally slid around her waist so just above her black lace suspender belt. Sally reacted like water wrapping onto his arms, arching her back to get nice and close to him. The feeling of his touch always sent a fire through her body and this time it was no different, she took in a deep breath enjoying his warm touch he was always so gentle but so strong.

Sliding her hands back against the wall Sally seemed to reveal more of herself to James letting her gown slip even further down off her arms. James knew just what Sally was asking her to do without any words just her body language. He did as he was asked sliding his hands up along her body his touch her so softly like a breeze against her body.

“Your hair looks amazing,” James said, as his hands found her silky smooth hair.

He did notice, Sally thought to herself feeling him brush his hands through her hair. Just knowing that he had noticed the effort she had put in turned her on even more.

Sally closed her eyes letting her sense of feeling take over her body. She allowed herself to enjoy his touch, feel the way his fingertips teased her skin giving her goose bumps as he did so.

Once again Sally arched her body and neck inviting James to come in closer to her. James did just that moving so close to her she could feel his breath on her neck. Sally was so turned on knowing that all she had to do was move her body and James was hers to control getting him to do anything and everything she desired.

Ever so softly he kissed her neck his warm wet lips tracing his way up the curvature of her neck. Sally released a soft moan as he did, his lips on her skin drove her body into a frenzy making her want to scream at the feeling. He worked his way up nibbling on her ear just the way she liked it pushing her body making her feel so loved and so turned on all in one feeling. Sally did her best to kept control as James worked his magic on her body.

“Don’t stop,” Sally whispered into James’s ear. “You know I am yours.”

James had no intentions of stopping, as a matter of fact he couldn’t if he tried, Sally had him so worked up he had to have her. His hands continued to explore her body as she stood there squirming in his arms her body like putty so soft and silky to touch.

James’s hands glided down Sally’s body and behind her back. His strong hands slipping over the black lace suspender belt and finding her exposed butt. He traced his fingers along the line of her black silk G-sting both his hands meeting in the middle as the G-string disappeared between her butt checks. Sally could not help but moan loving, the feeling of James’s hands all over her butt as he continued to explore her was driving her crazy with lust.

Sally twisted around in his arms rubbing her butt against James as she did. She felt so in control able to guide James anywhere she wanted and she knew just what she wanted from him right now. Her body was on fire, he breasts felt like they were tingling, craving his touch and she did not want to wait any longer for it.

His hands went just where she wanted them to. Starting at the top of her shoulders James worked his way down the front of body. Tracing out her black lace bra straps and then working his way lightly across the cups of her rose pink bra. His touch was so soft it should have felt like nothing at all but James knew just how to drive Sally wild and was doing it so well.

With a force of desperation James wrestled with one of Sally’s bra straps pulling it down to expose one of her breasts. As he did he also started to nuzzle her neck sending shivers down her spine as he did so. Sally loved the feeling of his kiss on her skin even more so on her shoulders and neck it always made her feel so sexy so hot.

JassYordanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassYordanov



James continued to slide Sally’s bra strap down pulling it off her body. As soon as the cool night air touched her soft nipple on her right best it became erect in anticipation of what was going to happen next. Sally had always found that her nipples became so sensitive during sex and always she yearned for his touch. His hand slid down over the top of her shoulder where he once had been kissing and then down to her waiting exposed breasts.

“Mmm,” Sally moaned the second his hand touched the soft smooth skin of her C-cup breasts. He didn’t stop there working his way further down until his hand slid in side of her bra and cupped her ample breast in his hand. On purpose he had missed her nipple teasing her just that little bit longer.

As soon as his fingers found her erect nipple Sally’s body squirmed and arched pressing herself into his body in an erotic reaction to his touch. James was soft at first but the longer he touched her nipple the harder his touch became. Then as Sally’s nipple was most sensitive to his touch he took he nipple between his finger tips and pinched it hard.

“Oh fuck,” she groaned as James pinched her nipple unforgivingly hard making her want to climax right there and then. He was relentless to her pulling and pinching her nipple sending lightning bolts of pleasure through her body every time.

After some time and unmeasurable pleasure, Sally pulled away from James taking a step forward away from him. In one smooth movement she released her bra and let it fall to the hotel room floor and then slowly lent over in front of him. Her movement exaggerated her curvy butt and showed off the small tight G-string she had on. She felt like a peacock presenting herself to her husband giving him the sign that it was time to take things so much further.

James didn’t need to be shown twice. He kneeled down behind Sally. First her ran his hands up her stocking covered legs taking his time making sure his ever movement was deliberate to turn Sally on as much as he could. As his hands reached her curvy behind he lightly parted them, revealing more of her G-string making Sally once again moan in pleasure at his actions.

Sally could not see what James was going kneeling behind her but she sure did feel it. She felt James’s tongue against the top of her G-string licking her sexy black silk outfit. He quickly worked his way down her, down between her cheeks so deep between her that she felt his tongue find the wetness hidden between her legs. She parted her legs further letting James work his way even deeper into her wetness from behind.

James did not think it was possible but as soon as his tongue had found the wet spot on his wife’s silk G-string his cock became even harder. Her continued to lick her, taste her, struggling to breathe, but that no longer was a priority for him, he wanted to taste her so badly nothing else mattered. Every now and again he would draw a deep breath before working his way deep between Sally’s legs tasting her sweet juices through her silk G-sting.

The wet patch between Sally’s legs grew as he continued to work her pussy with his tongue form behind. He could feel the silk clinging to her pussy, he could feel the shape of her lips as he worked his tongue over her. Sally started to grin her pussy against James’s face as he continued working her into a frenzy, both of them knowing she would not last much longer.

Expertly James slid his hand up hooking one finger under the silk G-string and pulling it aside. By doing this he exposed his wife’s anus and waxed pussy. James did not wait, he ran his tongue down over his wife’s tight anus before parting her pussy lips with his tongue. It was so smooth and wet his tongue very easily parted her finding the entry to her hot wet pussy.

“Fuck my cunt,” Sally screamed as James’s tongue entered her pussy from behind. The feeling of his wet tongue lapping up her nectar from behind was just too much for her. She exploded first deep inside and then erupting like a volcano on the outside. She didn’t hold back cumming so hard and quickly that she squirted James’s face which was buried deep into her.

James did his best to contain his wife’s explosion his face and mouth flooded with her warm wet juices as he felt her cum. Her body shook around him as he continued to lap her up as much as he could. He loved the taste of her and loved the feeling of her cumming as she had just done.

Sally had made one hell of a mess. As her orgasm diminished James could feel Sally’s nectar running down the side of his face and neck. He continued to lightly lap at her as she started to regain her breath making sure her orgasm was complete before he moved away from her to get a breath of air, the first one in what felt like some time for him.

James laid down on the hotel room floor behind Sally letting her turn around to face him. Her face was flushed and she did her best to control her breathing as she recovered from the climax her husband had just given her.

“Get comfortable,” Sally whispered to James as she started to peel off the sheer gown she had on. James did as he was asked watching his wife then wiggle out of her soaked G-string and letting it fall to the floor in a wet splat. Sally now stood in front of James in nothing but her suspenders and stockings, she paused for a minute before leaning over and undoing James’s pants letting his hard cock spring free.

Sally stood above James, a leg either side of him. She decided not to rush, it would happen soon enough, instead she let her husband stare at her with the look of lust in his eyes of a teenager first discovering sex. James’s desire for her burned in his eyes so easy to see as Sally watched the way her husband continued to gaze at her body.

Slowly inch by inch Sally lowered herself down. There was no need for her to use her hands as James was so hard. As she lowered down onto James her pussy opened wide, she slipped effortlessly over the top of his cock engulfing him quickly. James had made her so wet she easily took him inside of her. They both moaned together as Sally’s pussy slid down James’s hard cock, it was not long before he was all the way inside of her, deep within her wetness.

James closed his eyes feeling his wife’s smooth wet pussy engulf his cock. Her wet warmth surrounded him completely making him want to cum as soon as he was completely inside of her. They both started to rock together, only the smallest of movement but the feeling was amazing sending them both to heaven, becoming one.

“No, don’t close you eyes,” Sally whispered between breaths. “I want you to watch me”

James did as his wife asked. As soon as he opened his eyes Sally lent back placing her hands on the floor behind her. She arched her body backwards putting herself on display for him as she continued to rock back and forward on his cock. The sight of his wife displayed like that was amazing making James even harder inside of her as they continued to fuck.

With each movement they could hear James’s cock sliding in and out of Sally. She was so wet that her pussy made slurping sounds each time they moved together. This only made them both hotter and they knew neither of them would last longer.

Sally lifted herself up off James’s body taking all her weight off of him. Their only connection now was his hard cock deep within her wet pussy. Sally began to almost bounce on him working her wet pussy up and down James’s shaft.

They both moaned together their climax building as one as Sally rode her husband’s cock. They were both in perfect rhythm together moving as one connected by their own desire. Neither of them would last much longer their body’s becoming tense together as the sound of Sally’s body bouncing off James started to echo in the hotel room.

It was James who finally could not hold on any longer. He thrust himself inside of her as deep as he could, his cock pulsed ready to pump Sally full of his cum.

“Blow me - cum James,” Sally shrieked, her orgasm also exploded as she had felt James start to pulse inside of her. Together as one they climaxed in a hot wet explosion. James’s cock pumped his wife’s pussy full of his cum as she also squirted, coating his cock and balls with here her own juices. James’s hands gripped his wife’s legs as they moved in one cumming together almost endlessly on that hotel room floor.

Finally as time passed their climax subsided both James and Sally not moving but just enjoying the closeness of that hot wet after orgasm feeling. Sally rocked ever so slightly on James’s cock prolonging the feelings they both shared together.

James leaned up to his wife sitting on the floor now. He softly kissed his wife as they embraced each other in their post orgasm ecstasy. Their skin felt as though it was on fire, their bodies drained and the love they held for each other could not have been stronger.

“So….” James whispered into her ear looking over at the take away dinner still sitting at the door where he had dropped it. “How about some dinner?”

Published 
Written by XJamesX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments