Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heather and Joe Joe

"Heather learns much more about our new neighbor"

33
10 Comments 10
8.7k Views 8.7k
9.4k words 9.4k words

Clouds began to gather in their usual late afternoon fashion, blocking out the tanning rays of the sun. My wife Heather looked over at me, “ ...looks like pool time is over” she sighed with obvious disappointment in her voice. I began to pick up our pool gear and put it in our bag, folding the towels and tossing in our portable speaker. Heather put the last of our cocktails back into the cooler and closed the lid. She then slipped a pair of tiny velour shorts over her white cheeky bikini bottom, she left her small triangle style top uncovered. Her tan DD breasts threatened to escape, jiggling seductively with each step, her nipples prominently on display. 

My wife was a blonde, 40’s MILF that always garnered attention from men, both young and old. Her body was aged to perfection with large breasts, flat tummy and tight ass, and her warm smile and soft brown eyes topped off the package. We began the short hike back to our place with our cooler and our pool necessities in hand.

“Heather! Dave!” Joe Joe shouted at us from his patio, his arms waving frantically. “I’m grilling, c’mon over!’ I looked at my wife, Heather shrugged, waved to our neighbor and turned toward his townhouse dragging our cooler with her. 

“I’m gonna drop the towels and stuff at home, be over in a minute.” I said, Heather nodded as I turned toward the house.  

Arriving at the house, I threw the towels in the laundry and put the rest of the pool gear back into the garage. I went upstairs and dropped my swim trunks on the bathroom floor. I stood naked, absentmindedly stroking my cock while deciding what shorts to put on. It was at that point I realized I was home alone, a rarity around here. So, I decided I should spend a little “quality time” with some porn. I pulled up some of my favorite interracial porn on my tablet, a story about a cheating wife and a “handyman”.  Watching the blonde wife in the video drop to her knees and worship his huge black cock, I had a fleeting, wicked thought about my wife Heather and our neighbor Joe Joe as I stroked myself. I smiled and realized I should get over there for dinner.

Joe Joe and my wife were laughing and drinking as I walked up to the patio. He was manning the grill and she had chosen a chair nearby so they could carry on a conversation while he cooked. Joe (he preferred to be called Joe Joe) had moved here about six months ago from Florida. He was a gregarious guy in his early 30’s, he had served in the military for several years and now was in the automotive industry. He was quite proud of his sales prowess and not shy about letting people know about how well he had done. He was very polished and persuasive, I’m quite certain he could sell snow to Eskimos! Joe was also a physical specimen at well over six feet tall and heavily muscled, he no longer had a six pack, but he wasn’t far off. 

Joe Joe generously served up steaks and chicken, along with red beans and rice from his mother’s recipe. During dinner, our host never missed an opportunity to ogle Heather’s breasts or tan belly. The evening wore on and the drinks and stories flowed seemingly without end. Eventually, I was full of both and needed to get some sleep. I stood and stretched, “I need to get some shut eye,” I announced. 

Heather looked up and replied, “I’m going to stay for one more…” holding up her nearly empty cocktail glass. Joe and I exchanged pleasantries and shook hands before I left.

I turned and said, “See you in a few, Sweetie.” Heather waved in reply.

I headed up to the bedroom, stripped off my shirt and let my shorts fall to the floor. I slid under the covers naked, feeling the smooth coolness of the sheets. I was asleep in moments.

A pleasant sensation slowly awakened me, squinting my eyes at the clock I saw it was just after midnight. My beautiful wife had sucked my cock to full erection and was still working on it as I awoke. I quietly moaned and began to thrust my hips slowly up into her face. When I did, she looked up and knew I was awake. Heather pounced naked onto me, straddling my hips and stuffing my cock into her very wet pussy. She began riding my cock ferociously, letting my dick nearly leave her then slapping her ass down onto my thighs. Her tits bounced in my face as she braced her hands on my chest. I tried desperately to catch one of her full breasts in my mouth, but I couldn’t keep up with her pace. I finally grabbed onto her ass with both hands and began to thrust into her. Her breathing became extremely ragged and her chest was flushed red as she cried out in orgasm. Her pussy milked my cock as she threw back her head and uttered guttural noises. Heather's riding and moaning caused me to explode into her. Heather collapsed onto my chest breathing heavily, then tumbled to her side of the bed with a thud. Rolling onto her back, her breasts were heaving and her hand unconsciously went to her soaked vagina. Her fingers lightly stroked her clit and her body reacted with multiple aftershocks, her legs squirming, open and closed on the bed as her breathing slowed to normal.

“Well… what has gotten into you, my beautiful bride?” I asked curiously. Whatever it was, I wanted another bottle of it. It wasn’t unusual for Heather to be more amorous after a few drinks, but this seemed to be far more than just the alcohol talking… or in this case, fucking. 

She turned her face to me, “Promise me you won’t get mad…” she whispered. 

Not being able to imagine anything so terrible that she may have done I answered, “OK… I promise I won’t get mad.”

Matter of factly my wife told me, “I touched Joe Joe’s cock… it was huge, and I want to do it again… and more.”

Well, I certainly didn’t expect that. I guess he really is a great salesman. I was taken aback by the frankness of her words, so I worked to choose my words very carefully, “So… what happened?”

“After you left, he brought me another drink. I was sitting in that chair, and after I took the drink we were talking, he was standing right next to me and I looked right at his crotch. I couldn’t help but notice how big he was. He had to be hard because I hadn’t noticed it before. He saw me looking and asked if I wanted to touch it, I said ‘No’... the first time. But he started telling me how big it was and how much he could cum. Then he asked if I wanted to see it, I said after hearing that, I kinda did want to see it. Joe Joe dropped his shorts and out it popped! It was big! 9 or 10 inches long and as thick as my wrist… and only a couple inches from my face. When he asked again if I wanted to touch it, I just reached out and tried to wrap my hand around it, but I couldn't, it was bigger than my hand. I put both hands on it and stroked it a couple times, it was incredible.”

I listened intently as Heather told me about his giant phallus and her fascination with it. Even though I wasn’t the jealous type, I desperately wanted to be angry. I wanted to storm over there and call him every name in the book, tell him to stay away from my wife, to threaten him… but the only thing I felt was my cock quickly stiffening, even after the beating it had just suffered. 

“Go on, Baby… then what?” I asked in anticipation, hiding my growing erection. 

“That was it. I freaked out and told him I had to go. I just left him there with his shorts around his feet and a huge erection. Then I was so hot, I came right in and saw you naked and…”

I paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and ventured into a place I never thought I would go. “What do you want to do? You are obviously very aroused by him… or at least his cock.” The brief, but wicked thought I had earlier was right in front of me. I had never overtly told Heather about how much I enjoyed interracial porn, and I certainly hadn’t entertained the idea of my wife fucking a black guy with a huge dick…

“I would never cheat on you… you know I love you, too much.” She gazed at me with a combination of love and guilt. “...but, I have never seen anything like that… or had one in my hands… in my mouth… or inside me” she said wantonly. Just verbalizing those feelings brought a glazed and lustful look into her eyes. She couldn’t stop thinking about him. If I played this correctly, I could have live porn starring my beautiful wife and look like the best husband in the world. If I didn’t… well, I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. 

“Honey,” I started, “I realize that after twenty plus years together our sex life is not all fireworks.”

Heather nodded silently, avoiding eye contact with me.

“What if…” I continued thoughtfully, “what if I were to allow you to explore your desires… with a couple of conditions? Conditions, for your safety and the safety of our marriage.”

My wife brought her face up to look at me, her eyes squinted with skepticism. “What kind of conditions?”

“You can never be alone with him. I will always know when you’re getting together with him and I get to watch you, even if it is by video or on your phone. You two should get together here, in our bed, lastly, we always have sex when you're done, I want to reclaim you as my wife. I may also put some cameras in here. I think that’s the only way I would feel comfortable doing this.” My heart was pounding in my chest as I watched my wife consider this unique offer.

Hesitatingly, she asked, “Will he know we’re being watched?”

“Absolutely not, and you can’t tell him or the deal is off. Look Heather, I love you with all my heart and because of that, I want you to have anything you want… but in this case, there has to be something in it for me” I stated softly, but firmly.

“Oh my God… I’m so confused” she started. “I don’t know what to do… I need to sleep on this.” She quickly turned onto her side with her back to me and pulled up the sheets. I spooned her and pulled the covers onto my body. Heather relaxed back into me as I wrapped my right arm over her. We both fell quickly asleep. 

**********************************************

The sun streamed into our bedroom window lighting one side of the room and casting a slight glow on the other. I stretched and heard the distinct sound of my wife “enjoying herself”. I quietly turned over and watched as Heather massaged her clit and labia with one hand while pinching and pulling at her nipple with her other. Sensual moans escaped her lips as she bit her lower lip softly. She writhed and slowly worked the covers off of her body as she increased the pace of her self love. Her back arched lewdly and she bit hard into her bottom lip, grunting rhythmically. I watched attentively for signs if she was awake or asleep. As her breathing relaxed, she opened her eyes and peeked toward me. I smiled directly at her.

“Good dreams, my love?” I asked a bit sarcastically. 

“You could say that… I think I’m up for your deal” she said, still basking in the afterglow of her wake up session. “When do you think he’ll want to get together, again?” she asked a bit anxiously.

“By noon…” I retorted, climbing out of bed and pulling on my shorts.

I poured two cups of coffee and brought them out the patio for Heather and I. She joined me, wearing a pair of tiny running shorts and a tight ribbed tank top. She hadn’t bothered to put on a bra or panties for her morning coffee. Her breasts were quite visible from the front and both sides of her tank top and when she pulled her knees up in front of her, her bald pussy peeked out the legs of her shorts.

“I feel like a schoolgirl waiting to be asked to the prom,” Heather said in between sips of coffee.

“You’re no schoolgirl, and there’s only one dance he wants to do with you...” I countered snidely. My wife reached out and slapped my shoulder, I just smiled. I was looking forward to this as much as she was.

As we laughed at each other, an incredible coincidence occured, Joe happened to be jogging by. He waved, then veered over to our patio.

“Good morning, neighbors!” his voice seemed far too loud for the quiet neighborhood, but it fit him. Joe’s eyes thoroughly undressed my wife as he made small talk. Heather made no effort to cover anything that was peeking out or readily displayed. I watched her gaze focus on Joe’s running shorts causing her to lick her lips. “Say, Heather, if you’re not busy later, would you mind helping me pick out some plants for my patio? I think it needs a little sprucing up.” Joe asked, never taking his eyes off her body. 

“Sure,” she replied nonchalantly.

“Great, I’ll finish up, grab a shower and be back to pick you up in an hour.” Joe turned and started to run again, Heather’s gaze never left his shorts.

I turned to say something to Heather, but she had already opened her legs and was stroking her smooth pussy through the legs of her shorts. In a few strokes, her body shuddered and a few muffled grunts escaped from her. I grinned at her and shook my head.

Heather got into a steamy shower and shaved her entire body smooth.  She chose a bright yellow sundress with thin shoulder straps. The dress highlighted both her tanned skin and her fit body. Heather wore nothing underneath. My wife walked out to the patio with a fresh cup of coffee and stood next to my chair. I wrapped an arm around her waist and grabbed her butt, I noticed immediately she was wearing no underwear.  She looked down at me and smiled.  My wife was ready to "pick out some plants," and she looked incredible. 

Joe Joe's truck pulled to the curb, Heather turned and kissed me, grabbed her purse and walked to the passenger side of his truck. The door opened and she climbed in, she waved to me as they pulled away. Heather turned to Joe, she was going to ask him where they were going, instead she saw his unbuttoned shorts and huge erection already in his hand.  She slid toward him on the truck's leather bench seat. She was instantly mesmerized, Joe released his cock, allowing Heather to put her hands around his rigid pole. She stroked it slowly, rhythmically, her eyes taking in every detail of the angry serpent. Fear and fascination rushed through her, as well as a warm sensation under her dress. Joe put his arm around her and pulled her sundress up to her waist, exposing the tan lines on her round bottom. He caressed the soft bare skin of her ass as they drove.

After driving for a short time, he pulled into a small open space area and parked in a back corner of the lot. Heather continued stroking the monster, repositioning herself on the bench seat of the truck. She kneeled facing him, her dress still pulled up to her waist exposing her tan body, white butt and smooth pussy. Her strokes produced a drop of precum that oozed from the tip of his cock. Instinctively, she bent down and licked it off. Joe moaned and his cock jumped as she ran her tongue across it. Heather's face remained just inches from the large head of his penis as she savored his taste. Heather felt Joe Joe's large hand in her hair, pushing her toward his lap. She opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in, she quietly moaned as the scent and flavor of him struck her. She was under the spell of this huge cock, and she loved it. Heather continued stroking and sucking him, working her tongue around the edge of the large head. She was only able to take in a few inches into her mouth with each stroke. Her saliva dripped down his shaft onto her hands as she slid them up and down. 

Joe moaned and cupped Heather's ass with one large hand, he ran a finger into the cleft of her buttocks tickling Heather's tiny pink asshole. She jumped and squealed softly, muffled by a mouth full of black cock. Joe was now thrusting his hips into Heather's mouth, his breathing was becoming more ragged and Heather felt his grip on her hair increase. He was now fucking her beautiful face, his cock slammed against the back of her mouth and throat. 

"OOOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Joe bellowed as he exploded and injected shot after shot of hot cum into Heather's mouth. She swallowed some of the massive blast, the rest drooled from her lips, down his shaft and onto her hands. Joe held the MILF on his organ as his climax subsided. Joe's grip loosened, allowing Heather to pull her head up. She hungrily licked the cum off of his shaft causing him to shudder as she ran her tongue up and down his sensitive rod. 

Heather shifted position and sat upright on the seat, the cool leather of the seat felt nice against her naked bottom. She examined the cum on her hands, bringing one to her mouth and cleaning it thoroughly with her lips. She brought the other hand to her mouth, running her tongue around each finger licking as much cum as she could. As she did, she began stroking her pussy, desperately seeking relief.

Joe Joe watched lasciviously as he recovered.  Heather squealed and jumped as he reached over and thrust a fat finger into her sopping pussy. He roughly pulled the yellow dress off of her tanned tits and pawed at her breasts while fingering her. Joe and Heather increased their assault on her pussy. Heather's hips rocked and her mouth opened as her head fell onto the back of the leather seat. "UUUH, UUUH, GOD, FUUUUUCK!" Heather grunted as her orgasm approached. Joe Joe inserted another finger into her and continued thrusting hard and fast. 

Heather bolted upright, her eyes and mouth shot open as a gush of fluid came from her pussy, covering Joe's hand and the seat of his truck.  "FUUUUUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OOOOH, OOOH,  OOOH, " and then only rhythmic grunts came from Heather's mouth. She collapsed into the seat, her head thrown back, her breathing ragged and deep.

Joe lewdly licked his fingers as he eyed the exhausted blonde wife. Her dress was bunched around her midsection, her hair matted and disheveled, her face was flushed and glowed with sweat. "You're a squirter, huh?" He asked smugly.

Without opening her eyes,  Heather replied breathlessly, "I've never done that before… that was amazing,  I've never felt like that… EVER!"

Joe Joe shook his head and said confidently,  "Girl, I'm almost afraid of what's gonna happen when I fuck you…" 

Heather's eyes snapped open. She had already broken her promise to her husband, she couldn't go any further with Joe out here. Thinking quickly she said, "Baby, I don't want our first time to be out here… Let's do it in my bed. I have this fantasy of making love in the bed I share with my husband." Heather waited breathlessly, knowing that she likely couldn't resist him if he pressed her.

Joe Joe gazed at her nearly naked form, "...but what about this?" He said while pointing his now erect cock at her.

Heather felt her heart pounding, "I can take care of you again." 

Joe shrugged and said "OK, let's stretch our legs" as he opened the door and hopped out of the truck, holding his shorts. He buttoned them up and grabbed a blanket from the back. Heather tried to make herself presentable and pulled her dress up, slipping her arms into the thin straps and tucking her breasts into the light fabric.  

They walked a few feet off the trail, where Joe spread out the blanket. He unbuttoned his shorts and let them drop to his ankles, stepping out of them. His cock stuck out away from his body, beckoning her. Heather stepped forward and took it in her hand, stroking it lightly. 

"Take off your dress… I want you naked" Joe said firmly.  Heather responded quickly, pulling the straps off her shoulders and letting the yellow dress fall to the ground.  She stepped out of it and kicked it toward the edge of the blanket. Heather moved back to Joe Joe, again grasping his large black cock. He sighed as she rubbed his erect cock. He then placed his hands on Heather's shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She didn't hesitate this time to take the large phallus into her mouth. It didn't seem quite as big this time but she still couldn't fit any more of it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down over the head while stroking his shaft with both her small hands. 

Heather looked up into his eyes, Joe returned her gaze with pure lust on his face. She looked back down and suddenly noticed her wedding ring stroking up and down his shaft, the bright platinum color in stark contrast to his dark mocha cock. A wave of guilt washed over her, but in that moment, she didn't care. She had permission to do this… sort of.  

Her thoughts were disrupted as Joe Joe grabbed her head with both hands and began increasing his pace, thrusting into her mouth. Heather relaxed her mouth and began to caress his scrotum with one hand and stroke his shaft with the other. Joe's grunting began to intensify each time his cock slid through her lips.

Heather relished the feeling of this huge cock in her mouth, so much so that her pussy began to leak without being touched. She wanted badly to cum while sucking him. Heather moved one hand from his balls to her own pussy, stroking her clitoris vigorously. She felt her orgasm building as Joe fucked her face faster and harder. Joe grunted loudly and pulled his cock from her mouth. Joe shot rope after rope of cum onto Heather's face and breasts as she rubbed herself to a shuddering climax. 

Heather sat back on her heels, Joe's semen trailing down her face and tits. She licked around her mouth and collected his juices with her tongue.  She wiped some more off her cheek with her fingers then licked them clean. Joe pulled on his shorts as he recovered. Heather wiped the rest of his cum from her face with the blanket, as she moved to clean the semen from her large tanned tits, Joe stopped her. "Leave that, take it home to your husband…" he said with a wry grin. Heather nodded and pulled on her sundress, carefully adjusting her breasts and attempting to fix her hair.

The two walked together to Joe's truck. Heather felt his cum dripping between her breasts, it made her feel naughty and slutty. More than that, she felt desired, something she hadn't felt in quite a while. Climbing into the truck, she wondered how she would explain this afternoon to her husband. I may have to fuck his brains out first… she thought to herself. 

They drove silently on the short trip home. Heather lost in thought and Joe Joe content to smile at his dried cum on her tits that was clearly visible above the neckline of her sundress. Pulling up to the curb outside her home, Joe looked at her and said, "When you want to live out your fantasy, Babe?"

Heather looked at him for a moment, wanting desperately not to give him an answer. At this point, she had no ability to resist him. Truthfully she had no ability to resist that cock. "Tomorrow, late morning. He's going riding with his friends. I'll text you in the morning." Heather replied anxiously, looking around before getting out of his truck. She walked quickly to the front door, hoping no one would see her and want to chat. 

I heard the front door close, startled, I reached for my phone to see if I missed her text. Nothing there. I was working intently installing a couple of Bluetooth cameras in our room. I placed one into the headboard and the other on the tall dresser, giving almost full coverage of the bedroom.  They were easy to connect to my laptop, allowing me to both watch and record anything in the bedroom.

Heather called from downstairs, "...it's just me." 

I was able to relax after that and complete the task at hand. 

Heather ducked into the main level bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She tried to fix her hair and wiped a spot of dry cum from her cheek. She noticed another couple spots in her hair, clumping them together. Jesus Christ, how much did he cum? She thought to herself angrily, but a light tingle between her legs betrayed her true feelings.  She considered how to approach her husband looking like she just finished a porn movie without showering. Looks like plan A is the only way…

Heather approached and grabbed me from behind. She started by kissing my neck and wrapping her arm around my waist, fumbling with the button of my shorts. Apparently her outing went well… I  can't wait to hear all about it. She dropped my shorts to the ground and began slowly stroking my cock. It immediately sprang to life as I braced myself against the wall. I reached back and grabbed her ass, pulling her dress up to expose her. 

"Fuck me, Baby…" she whispered in my ear. She released me and spun around, bending over in front of me. She pulled up her dress and grabbed the footboard of the bed, her round ass and bright pink cunt pointing at me. I shoved my cock into her wet pussy in one thrust. Heather cooed and grunted, matching my strokes by pushing back into my thighs. My balls slapped against her pussy each time my cock bottomed out in her cunt. My wife was growling as we pounded into each other. She was so horny, so I decided to try something different. I wet my middle finger and started by tickling her pink asshole. Heather reacted by squealing and pushing up into my finger causing it to enter her. We kept pounding each other and my finger slid in until it was buried in her ass. She squirmed and ground against me, mewing like a cat in heat. I couldn't believe I was fucking my wife of 20 years, she was acting like a drunk slut… and I was loving it!

Even though Heather was fucking her husband, her mind was reliving this afternoon and fantasizing about what was in store for her. Visions of his huge black cock powered her passion. She unconsciously reached for her clitoris and began slowly circling and stroking it. Her climax built quickly with the manipulation of her pussy. Heather moaned and squirmed as her orgasm hit and washed over her entire body. Her legs shook, threatening to collapse as she wailed and grunted. The contractions of her pussy caused me to explode into her, cumming harder than I can remember ever doing. We remained standing, both of us breathing heavily, my cock still inside my wife.  

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

Recovering, Heather stood upright, my softened cock slipped from her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck and shoulders.  Heather cooed and leaned back into me. I ran my hands over her flat tummy and up to her breasts still in her yellow sundress. I fondled both of them from behind. I pushed them up and out of the bodice, the thin straps slid off her shoulders as the gorgeous globes emerged. Heather suddenly froze, her body went rigid as she drew in a sharp breath. 

"What's up, Baby?" I asked, sensing the change. 

"Nothing…" she replied sharply and tried to pull away.

I held her tightly and now looked more closely at her body from over her shoulder.  I noticed the milky residue on her breasts leading to a white trail down between them. I backed up and released her, "...is there something you want to tell me about this afternoon, Heather?" 

She reluctantly told me how Joe Joe was already erect when she got in his truck, and how they parked in the open space and she gave him two blowjobs and how she had squirted on his fingers. "I'm so sorry, Baby. I know we had a deal, but I really can't resist that cock. It's incredible, like it has a power over me…" She dropped her head, her shoulders slumped and her arms crossed over her breasts. She looked defeated.  

"Yes… we had an agreement…" I began gingerly. "I get it, it's called lust. Everyone suffers from it occasionally.  Our deal was both to keep you safe and so I can share something amazing with you. Not to restrain or control you. Like I said, I want you to have everything you want, but I want something out of this particular situation."

She nodded silently. I closed the gap between us, lifted her face and kissed her lovingly. Then passionately, pushing my tongue into her mouth, I noticed a subtle, unfamiliar taste. Heather responded, putting her arms around my neck. I kissed down her neck and licked Joe's residue off of her, taking a brown erect nipple into my mouth. I released her nipple and again kissed her mouth. Stopping, I looked at her and said, "You taste like you need a shower." She smiled, rolled her eyes at me and turned for the bathroom. She dropped her dress on the floor,  affording me a view of her apple bottom as she looked over her shoulder at me. 

*******************************************

Dinner was uneventful and quiet, we both were distracted by the elephant in the room. I couldn't take it any longer, "so… are you going to see him again?"

"Tomorrow," she answered with no hesitation. 

I was exasperated. "Were you going to mention that at any point?" 

"Hey! I've never done this either!" Heather shouted with tears welling up in her eyes. 

"OK, OK…" trying to diffuse the tense situation. "You… We are supposed to be enjoying this. If it's going to cause issues like this, maybe…"

"Please… no," she interrupted me softly. 

"So, what's the plan for tomorrow?" I asked.

"I told him you were going riding with your friends, and to plan for late morning. I would text him early tomorrow when I 'knew what you were doing'..."

"Sounds good, we can work with that…" I answered, formulating our plan. I took Heather up to the bedroom and showed her where the hidden cameras were and demonstrated the field of view for each one. Both had tiny microphones for audio coverage also. The bed and almost all of the bedroom were covered for video and audio. Software on the laptop would easily allow editing for future use. 

She nodded understanding, kissed my cheek and squeezed my butt. "I'm exhausted." She said and slid under the covers without another word. I followed her shortly, but had trouble getting to sleep. Visions of my beautiful wife getting fucked by a huge black cock occupied my thoughts. I had a quick jerk off to those images to help get me to sleep… it finally worked.

I awoke feeling great having slept like a baby.  Heather was still sleeping soundly, so I got up and made coffee and breakfast for the two of us. My wife still hadn't made an appearance so I brought a cup of coffee up to our bedroom. I carefully opened the door to find Heather naked, on her back with her legs bent up and her hand working on her pussy. I set down the coffee and pulled out my cock to play along with my wife. I stroked my shaft slowly in time with her light movements on her clit. She shuddered and groaned, her legs extended reflexively, flopping onto the bed. Heather's was breathing deep and rapid, her breasts heaved as she lightly circled her labia with one hand. 

I wasn't close, so I tucked myself back into my shorts. I'll save that for later… I thought to myself. "Coffee, my love?" I asked,  retrieving the cup from the headboard. 

Heather startled, "Jesus… you need to quit sneaking around!"

"Maybe you're 'daydreaming' a bit too much." I retorted,  chuckling at her.  "Have you texted him yet?"

"No, but he started texting me at six-thirty." 

"Ooooooooh, are you gonna get it!" I teased my wife, knowing how much we both were looking forward to this.

"I know…" she said dreamily.  "I'll text him now." Heather picked up her phone, "he's.. leaving... in…  about... an.. hour... watch... for... his... truck... to.. leave…" she texted him.

Heather looked at her phone and drew in a sharp breath, then showed me the screen. "Be ready Baby… I am!" Came his immediate response. My wife took a sip of her coffee with a libidinous look in her eyes.

The two of us hurriedly ate breakfast, I went out to the garage and made a good show of packing up my truck. Heather quickly showered and shaved, making sure everything was perfectly smooth. She put on a short floral skirt, which was nearly transparent in the right light, and a tight pink tank top. She wore nothing underneath, it made her feel quite naughty. 

My wife strode into the garage in the outfit she chose, completed by her "come fuck me pumps". The high heels made her almost as tall as me and also look incredibly sexy. I put my arms around her, sliding my hand under her skirt up to her naked ass. I moved my hand to her pussy and felt her heat. I kissed her passionately, squeezing her butt cheek. 

"You ready for this?" I asked her.  She nodded silently. "I love you, Baby. I left the office door unlocked, I'll watch from there with headphones." She nodded again. 

I started the truck and circled out of the garage, past Joe Joe's place. I  waved to him on his patio as I drove by. In my rear view mirror I watched him cross the street to our front door. You are anxious, aren't you? 

I parked around the block and darted between two houses to get back to our place. I carefully opened the sliding door and slithered into the office. My laptop was already connected to the cameras. I listened as Heather and Joe Joe climbed the stairs to our room.

My heart skipped a beat when the two lovers came into view. They walked past the king sized bed hand in hand and stood in the open area near the dresser. Heather moved close to Joe, putting her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her skirt up and enveloping her naked ass cheeks with his large hands. Heather melted into his big body as he pulled her into his groin. She felt his growing excitement against her flat belly. Her breathing became rapid as she ran her hands from his neck down his body to the waistband of his shorts. Joe released her, stepping back he removed his shirt. He then motioned to his shorts, I watched as my wife knelt in front of him, and began to slowly unbutton them. She carefully worked them down over his muscular ass and thighs. His erect penis was suddenly released and snapped out as Heather finished removing his clothing. 

Jesus! That thing is big! I thought to myself. Then as I watched my wife place her hands on it, I realized it was even bigger than it looked on video! Heather took the head of the monster into her mouth and began slowly sucking the head, taking it in then removing it and licking it like a popsicle.  She licked the length of the shaft and then back, she swallowed up the head again and swirled her tongue around the edge of the purple monster. 

Joe moaned as Heather sucked him, then he placed his hands on my wife's head and began to move his hips, gently fucking her beautiful face. I watched in disbelief as Heather took more and more of his huge cock into her mouth. She gagged occasionally on his rod as he thrust into her mouth. Heather kept sucking and stroking his shaft with both hands as Joe thrust through her lips. 

Joe grunted and said, "I'm too hot, I gotta cum!" 

I watched the screen wide-eyed, my cock was rock hard. Joe plunged his cock into her mouth and held it in deeply as he threw his head back and bellowed, "AAAAAAH, FUUUUUUUUCK, OOOOOOOOOH, SHIIIIIIIIIT!" He then grunted a few times without relinquishing his grip. Heather gagged once, swallowed a couple times and then I saw what looked like a gallon of his cum leak from her lips, down her breasts and on to her top. 

I was glued to the computer screen, and a bit worried about my wife as her mouth was stuffed full of black cock. Joe then looked down at her and made eye contact as she was squirming and red faced with her mouth full of him. He smiled and released his grip. She slumped onto her heels, she breathed heavily as the color of her face returned to normal. She smiled wantonly up at him as he stood over her, saliva and his semen dripping from her chin. 

WOW! She's really into it… this is a side of my wife I have never seen before.

"I want you naked… but leave the shoes on. I like those." Joe said to her, as he reached down and pulled my wife to her feet. Heather complied, pulling the top over her head, her full tits bouncing out into the light. She pushed the skirt down over her womanly hips, allowing it to slide down her legs and onto the floor. She stepped out of it, and kicked it away. Joe Joe examined her body closely, the heels accentuated her legs and her ass. He looked at her lustfully, Joe was the predator and my blonde wife was his prey. 

Joe spun Heather around and grabbed her from behind. He pulled her butt into his groin, Heather leaned back into his body, her arms reached back over her head for him. Joe pawed at her breasts rolling and pinching her erect nipples.  He ran his big hands down her body. Heather pushed her swollen pussy into his hand and moaned as it crossed her labia. He grinned mischievously at her need. With one big hand he bent her over at the waist, Heather reached out and braced herself on the foot of the bed. Joe pushed her legs apart with his foot. He rubbed her ass and smiled as she lewdly gyrated her hips in front of him. He lightly ran one big finger from her little pink asshole down her pussy to her clit, teasing it before sliding it back to her ass. Heather mewed and moaned as Joe teased her pussy, her hips rotating and thrusting while searching for more stimulation.  

I sat naked and watched my wife on the screen of my laptop, my rock hard cock was dripping precum like a faucet. I couldn't touch it, I knew even a single stroke would cause me to pop. The sound of her streaming on the computer was enough to make me cum, I couldn't believe I was watching another man cause her to make those sounds. 

Joe stood at Heather's side continuing to tease her. Without warning, he roughly inserted two big fingers from behind into her soaking pussy.  Heather squealed and arched her back in response, she then pushed back into his hand. Joe's other hand began stroking her clitoris. Heather squirmed and moaned under his touch. Her legs shook as she approached climax, Joe increased the intensity of his finger fucking. Heather screamed and her pussy gushed fluid onto his hands and the floor. 

I couldn't hold out any longer, after watching my wife squirt and scream with Joe I had to touch my cock. I stroked slowly as I stared at the computer screen.  On it, Joe had picked up my wife, her legs were so wobbly she could barely stand on the high heels she wore. He picked her up and carried her to the side of the bed, she tenuously attempted to crawl to the middle of the bed. Joe grabbed her hips and stopped her in front of his face and drove his tongue into her pussy. Heather jumped as his tongue entered her. Her arms collapsed, dropping her chest and face to the comforter covering the bed. Her ass waved lewdly in the air as Joe licked her. 

I squirted cum onto my chest and the desk in front of me as I watched my wife being so viciously pleasured. I wondered how much more she could endure… she hadn't even taken that monster inside her yet…

Joe released her hips and stood upright behind my wife, his again erect cock pointing directly at her. He stroked his erection a couple times, then rubbed the head of his penis against the lips of Heather's vagina. She reacted with a moan and pushed back into him. They wiggled and adjusted their positions but were unable to insert his big cock into her. 

“Come up here, Baby, lay down” Heather said, patting the bed. Joe climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on my pillows, propping his head up into a comfortable position. My wife kneeled beside him and stroked his cock while gazing at it shamelessly. She maneuvered her leg over Joe Joe and straddled his stomach. Heather reached back and grasped his huge erection, rubbing it up and down against her puffy, dripping labia. She pushed back against it and sighed as the monster’s head slowly entered her. My wife began careful, short strokes as she worked him into her. Heather had allowed more than half of his cock into her when she abruptly slumped forward onto his chest, grunting and moaning in pleasure, a surprise orgasm overcoming her. Quickly recovering, she began pushing back again, advancing him further into her. The strokes became longer as more of his oversized black cock invaded my wife, her face was a tortured combination of ecstasy and shock. She moaned and mewed continuously as more and more of it penetrated her.  

Heather sat upright on Joe, his cock completely buried in my blonde wife. She braced herself on his chest as her eyes rolled back and head dropped onto her chest. Her body convulsed, rhythmic grunts came from her as she dug her fingernails into Joe’s chest. She sat silently for a moment before her face lifted and her eyes opened. A glazed and bestial expression overtook her face. My wife began to sensuously grind against his pelvis, eyes closed, her head rolling, blonde hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. As I watched her enjoy another man sexually, I saw the angel in my wife depart and the devil in her appear. Heather continued to slither against him, experiencing another climax every few moments. I had lost track of how many times my wife had cum as I watched silently. I had already climaxed three times while being a voyeur to her exploration. 

While Heather seemed content to continue her current motions, Joe was growing impatient and needed more. He reached for her, capturing her round buttocks in his large hands. He rolled her pelvis forward causing Heather to crumple onto his chest. Wrapping one large arm around her, he pinned my wife to him as he withdrew his big cock from her and plunged it back in. Slowly at first, his long strokes pummeling her stretched pussy. Heather’s mouth hung open, but no sounds emanated, only intermittent gasps and groans as she trembled with nearly endless orgasms while Joe’s thrusting increased. 

He plunged into her one final time and barked out as he came, jet after jet of hot cum shot into Heather’s pussy. She remained pinned to his chest as she trembled in one final orgasm, her eyes closed and only a low groan came from her. My wife rose and fell on Joe’s chest as he slowly regained his normal breathing pattern. She lifted her head wearily and looked at him, her face drained but she managed a satisfied smile before laying back down. 

Joe loosened his grip on Heather, sliding his large hand down to cup and squeeze her tan ass cheek. Then slapping her buttock sharply once, “Look, I gotta get going…” he said, wriggling to one side causing Heather to slide off of his chest. She rolled onto her back, her legs splayed and his cum oozing from her. As he got up he said, "I got a friend that would like you, too. Maybe I'll invite him next time…" Heather couldn't even react.

Joe went for his clothes, I knew I had to get out of the house. The office I was in had no door and I could be easily seen as he left the house. I put on my shorts and headed back out to my truck. I waited what I thought was long enough, then taking the back way, I drove directly into the garage and closed the door behind me. I peeked in the back door and listened for movement. Hearing none I crept upstairs and glanced around the corner into our bedroom. Heather was still in the position I last saw her in, splayed out, only high heels on, but now asleep.  I kissed her on the forehead, removed her “come fuck me pumps” and let her sleep.

An hour or so later, I heard my wife stir and call my name from upstairs. I ran up the stairs to see her. “How you doing, Babe?” I asked anxiously.

“WOW… I guess I’m… I don’t know…” she responded blearily. “Come lay with me…”

I climbed onto the bed and snuggled into her, kissing her gently at first. She responded by opening her mouth and inserted her tongue into my mouth. We kissed like that for a few minutes. I kissed down her neck and suckled her erect nipples on her perfect breasts. She tasted salty, musky… sexy. As I kissed her body further, her hips began to move smoothly and she purred as I licked her flat tummy. My hand lightly grazed her puffy and reddened vagina. “Ooooooooh!” she yelped. 

“What? What happened?” I asked.

“Kind of sensitive at the moment ” she lamented.

“Of course it is… sorry, Baby.”

“Let me recover a bit, take a shower, then I’m all yours.” She said.

“It’s a date.” I replied cheekily.

*********************************************

We relaxed for the rest of the afternoon and had an early dinner on the patio. Joe Joe was on his patio having drinks with a friend. He waved once, and both of them looked over a couple times. Perhaps he was regaling his buddy with his exploits. Maybe that’s the friend he was talking about when he left. Maybe we’ll find out. 

“I feel much better, thank you for cooking, Baby” she smiled. “...and thank you for letting me experience an amazing morning. I’ve never felt like that, I was completely overwhelmed by lust and pleasure… maybe too much. I don’t know, hard to explain.” She trailed off, shaking her head.

“You want to do it again?” I asked curiously.

“I don’t know… maybe. Do you want to watch me do it again?”

“That’s not my decision… but, I have to admit, watching you was incredibly hot! I came three times watching it from down here.” 

“Three times… really?” She was quiet for a moment then said, “It was a huge fantasy, pure animal lust, no love, no affection. It would be tough to top that… even equal it. I don’t know.”

“Do you remember Joe saying he had a friend that would like you, too?”

“Oh really… He did?” Heather replied then seemed to drift off for a moment. 

I cleared the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Heather approached and put her arms around me, “I’m going to take a shower, meet me upstairs in 30 minutes.”

I finished cleaning up and went upstairs to our bedroom. I heard my wife in the bathroom, I walked in to see her spreading lotion onto her legs, moving from her thighs across her hairless vulva. The inner lips of her vagina still protruding and deep pink in color. 

She finished applying the lotion to her body, looked up at me and smiled. "You should rinse off and meet me in there" she said motioning to our bed. "Don't keep me waiting," she warned playfully. 

I was naked and in the shower in less than a moment. I quickly soaped my body down and rinsed off. I dried myself and practically ran to the bedroom.  Heather laid on our bed with her legs spread, one hand lazily circled around her clitoris. She groaned delicately with her eyes closed as I walked to our bed. "Sorry Love, I started without you." She grinned adorably.  

"No problem, Baby." I climbed onto the bed, between her legs. My face was close to her, I watched her pleasure herself for a few moments as I took in her scent. I nudged her hand away from her pussy with my nose. My tongue easily slipped into her vaginal opening, licking from her labia up to her clit. Tickling it with my mouth, she squirmed and moaned as I stimulated her. 

My kisses worked up her body, licking and sucking her nipples causing my wife's body to writhe under mine. I positioned myself between her legs and kissed her lips. Our tongues played against each other as our kisses increased their intensity. I slipped my cock into my wife, it slid into the balls with little resistance. I stroked it in and out a few times and realized that she definitely felt different. It seems this morning's activities had affected her. A few more strokes, she opened her eyes and looked at me, a concerned look on her face. 

"...everything OK?" She asked.

"Yea, you alright?" I replied nonchalantly, trying not to show that anything was wrong.

"Um… actually… it feels… different." She said uncomfortably.

I stopped my thrusting and stared at my wife. Sadness washed across her face. I knew exactly what was running through her head. I laid down on her and held her tightly. We laid like that for several minutes, no words were exchanged. I began kissing her again, at first lovingly, then more passionately.  My hand found her clit and stroked it slowly causing her to squirm and moan. Her hips rotated and thrust into my hand. Heather began to leak from her gaping pussy as she enjoyed my fingers on her pussy.  

I moved my face to her clit and lapped at it, my fingers in her pussy. My hand was soaked with her juices and I ran a finger across her little pink asshole over and over. She reacted each time with a moan, pushing her bottom into my finger. My finger slid slowly into her rectum, until it was completely buried in her. She wiggled, pushing her ass against my hand and bucking her pussy into my face as her climax overtook her suddenly. Heather's body stiffened,  "OOOOH, OOOH, OOOH… " escaped her as she came, her rectum rhythmically squeezing my finger as she pulled my face into her pussy. 

Heather dropped back into her pillow, panting heavily, her breasts heaving lewdly. I sat up and enjoyed the picture of my beautiful wife. My cock was rock hard, I stroked it slowly with one hand and caressed Heather's leg with the other. My hand slid gently down her inner thigh, across her butt cheeks and back up the other leg then repeating this action in the opposite direction. After repeating this a few times, Heather again began to move her hips searching for more stimulation. 

Rolling onto her knees, she thrust her ass into the air, waving it wantonly at me. "Please… put it in me…" she begged. I positioned myself behind my wife and rubbed the head of my cock up and down the opening of her vagina. "Not there, Baby" she whispered. My cock grew harder than it had ever been, I dripped a bead of lube between her cheeks. I rubbed it around her tight little hole and pushed my finger into it. Heather moaned and pushed back, looking for more. I added a second finger causing her to mew and sigh. 

My erection was twitching and leaking a steady stream of precum. I pulled out my fingers, lubed my cock and placed the head against my wife's asshole. She pushed back steadily into me, until l was fully inside her. Heather paused and drew in a couple deep breaths, adjusting to the fullness in her. She slowly began to move her bottom away from me and then pushing back until her buttocks landed on my thighs. Her strokes became fuller as she grunted each time my cock bottomed out in her asshole. Heather buried her face in a pillow and reached between her legs to caress her clit.

My wife pushed harder and faster as I let her set her own pace. My hands rested on her hips, I was enjoying both the sensation of her little pink hole and the visual of her beautiful ass bouncing on my hard cock. I was trying everything to distract myself from cumming too soon when Heather pleaded, "Cum with me, Baby… do it… do it now!"

I pulled on her hips, slamming into her as she moaned and writhed. I began to squirt into her rectum as she cried out, "OH… OH, OH, OH….OOOOOOOOOOOH!" I felt her asshole squeezing my cock with her orgasm. The contractions ceased and she flopped forward onto the bed. I dropped down next to her and stroked her back. My wife turned to me, her face reddened, her breathing slowly returned to normal. 

She smiled at me and said, "I liked that…"

"Yea… me too."

We laid staring at each other for a while, I stroked her hair from her face and kissed her gently on the lips. After this incredible day, my curiosity had gotten the best of me. "Are you going to see Joe Joe again?"

Heather hesitated, then said, "I don't know…." and trailed off.

"We should watch the video together, it's incredibly intense. You should see yourself."

"Yea, we could do that… a little bedtime story," she responded playfully.

I probed further "Aren't you curious about his friend? Are you curious about two men?" 

"I forgot about that… Maybe…" Heather grinned, rolled over and drifted off to sleep.




 

 

Published 
Written by Denverbikeguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments