Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Liked Watching, She Loved Being Watched

"A husband tells the story of how watching his wife turned her on and out."

78
19 Comments 19
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

She took to it like a fish in water. I doubt any ground rules would have changed the direction things went in and it's hard to say if I would have wanted it to. I’ll explain in more detail but first, let me take you back.

We began going to swinger parties and clubs to enhance our sex life. After a couple of years, I found myself enjoying watching her more and more. My wife picked up on this and asked me about it. This seemed to turn her on more than anything. I guess putting on a show for me was tons of fun for her and she was good at it.

So things got started when she grabbed one of the single guys at a club we had frequented. She took us both by the hand and led us back to one of the more private playrooms. She had me sit on this little end table while she did a lap dance on this newly found stud. At first, everything was facing him but when she turned around she had a very different look on her face.

My wife took off the small amount of clothing she had on and the guy stripped himself quickly. She kept direct eye contact with me as she grinded her ass on his lap. This was new for me and I instantly felt the rise in my pants and had to adjust my position. My wife took note of my actions and the look on her face was a bit of an evil grin. 

She really had fun with the eye contact and playful teasing. To say it got her motor running wouldn't do it justice. It looked like it made her wetter and far hornier. Well, that night, she proceeded to lower herself onto his cock and ride him good. The whole time she watched me for every reaction. When she saw me take my cock out and start stroking, she really went at it and when I shot my load onto the floor, she smiled and had a huge orgasm.

Soon after that, things started to change. She verbally teased me about it every chance she got. She would taunt me about letting me watch her ride a nice big cock, She would tease me about stroking my little cock. Every now and then she would look at me and I would see the same look on her face that I saw that one night.

One night, she started asking me more questions about how I felt watching her. I told her what a turn-on it was and that I was pretty sure she knew I enjoyed it very much. She replied, “Good,” and proceeded to tell me how amazing she thought it was and how sexy it made her feel.

Then she blurted out, “We should do it again.”

I asked, “Do you want to go back to the club?”

She responded, “Maybe, or maybe we can invite someone over so we can have more privacy.”

I said, “Yeah, I guess we can look at that.”


After that, I noticed a real change around the house. She used to wait for me to initiate sex but, now when I got in bed she would direct all of the action. Me being told to lick her pussy was always the first thing. Then she would also say things like, “Take your little cock out and stroke it for me.”


Then one day I started to initiate sex and she told me that I needed to refrain for the week because we were having a guest over this weekend. Of course I was surprised, and her obvious excitement had me intrigued with what might be coming.

Well, that day came and it was quite an experience. It was a lot like the night at the club with the exception of this man having a slightly larger cock. I watched as she sucked and fucked. She watched me as I stroked my cock. The only difference was this time she orgasmed really loud and hard. I mean she was shaking as she came. 

I was so absorbed by the action that I had stopped stroking my cock. After she regained focus she noticed my cock still hard and commanded me to cum. I started stroking again and suddenly my wife started talking in a way I had never heard before. 

She said things like, “That's it, stroke your little cock for me, baby,” and “I know you liked seeing his big cock in my pussy.” In no time I was spraying the floor with cum and my wife was smiling at me.

The man left and when I told my wife that it was absolutely amazing and how hard she made me cum. She just gave me a smile. I had no idea how much my wife had really enjoyed it until a month later when she told me I was in for a real treat soon. This is when I began to experience a new side of her.

The man that showed up was a tall, strong-looking black man. My wife led us both to the bedroom where she had set up a chair at the end of the bed. My little wife suddenly took all control. 

She stepped to me and removed my shirt. She unbuckled my pants, slid them down, and removed my underwear. I was standing there completely nude while they were still dressed. She began playing with my cock and teased me in a way she never had before, 

She purposely held her hand in front of my face with her thumb and pointer finger slightly separated and made a stroking motion signifying that I had a small cock. She then reached down and began stroking my cock with the same two fingers. She stroked me and said, “That’s it, honey, let the little guy get nice and hard.”

I was surprised at just how hard this got me. She proceeded to strip her clothes off. Once naked she pressed her soft ass against my hard cock while wiggling back and forth. Turning around she pushed me back onto the chair. 

She grabbed one of my silk ties and secured one of my hands to the chair then tied the other in a way that allowed me to still have movement before saying, “Don’t worry, you will still have one hand that can reach your little cock and you're going to need it.”

I watched as my wife then turned her attention toward our guest. She removed his shirt and ran her hand across his firm chest. She then removed his pants before slowly lowering his underwear from his body. 

His thick, black cock hung from his body like a foreign attachment. My wife stood to his side and looked at me as she lifted his cock up and began stroking it. His cock hardened from her touch and grew in her hand. I could see the look of pleasant surprise on her face as she tried to wrap her fingers around his girth. 

My eyes widened and focused on her every move as she dropped to her knees and her lips stretched around the head of his manhood. She kept her eyes locked on me as she sucked the head of his cock and stroked its length with her hand.

She brought him to the bed and had him lay directly in front of me. His huge cock stood from his body and I could see the veins running down his shaft. My wife came over and stood directly in between us. She looked at me with a big smile and then suddenly reached up and slid a blindfold over my eyes. 

I started to protest when I felt her finger press against my lips and heard her say, “Shhhh.”

I heard movement on the bed. First, there was the sound of a couple soft little squeals. Then I heard a long moan and my wife gasping for air. Next, it was near silent, no movement, only the sound of my wife breathing.

I was holding my own breath trying to listen when the sound of movement began. It was the sound of the bed absorbing motion and my wife beginning to breathe harder. The moans and grunts filled my ears causing me to visualize her sliding up and down on his long, thick cock. 

The moans were intermittently broken by my wife saying “Oh, fuck” and “Oh, my god.” 

The sounds of her fucking and moaning seem to go on for eternity. My body seemed to seize onto every note as my hand began stroking my straining cock. I found a rhythm stroking to the sounds of her moving up and down. My wife beckoned between broken breaths, “That's it, baby, stroke it for me,” and I found it hard to maintain control.

SamantaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamantaBloom

Her moans of pleasure became louder and louder and I could hear the sound of their bodies slapping into one another. My wife yelled out, “That’s it. I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum, stroke it, baby, stroke it.”

I felt the surge from within my balls warm my cock as my wife let out the loudest scream I had ever heard. 

The near silence took over the room with only the sound of my wife panting. The warm cum from my cock dripped down the inside of my thigh as my balls tingled from orgasm. Several minutes passed before there was rustling on the bed and then across the room. Next was the sound of footsteps going away and then complete silence.

Several minutes passed before I heard my wife enter our bedroom. She pulled the blindfold from my head. She looked at me with a big smile and said, “You made quite the mess, I think you may have enjoyed that more than me, but then again I doubt it.”

My wife didn’t untie me as she sat on the bed in front of me. She leaned back, spread her legs and circled her finger around her swollen pussy. Looking at me she teased, “That was a really big cock.”

She knew she had me mesmerized as she continued her torture. “You should have seen how he filled my pussy, I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard in my life.”

I couldn’t believe my cock started to twitch as she smiled and looked at me. She saw and continued, “You really did like that, didn’t you? His big, thick cock making my pussy cum all over it,” she teased as my cock hardened. 

My wife leaned in and started stroking my cock. The smile on her face told me she was more than pleased with what she was doing to me. She kept stroking and teasing then, when she softly said,” You may not believe it but, I actually took the whole thing.” I lost control and the cum ran from my cock onto her hand.

My wife spent the next week reminiscing about how much fun she had. I had to admit that her naughty erotic behavior was creating a heightened sense of desire in me. I wanted her to stroke my cock and then fuck me like crazy every day. We did have sex for two days after her boy toy had visited but then she required me to abstain until the weekend. I must say I eagerly agreed.

When Saturday arrived I was anxious to find out who she might have invited but that was soon put to rest when the same guy from the previous week walked through the door. I was secretly hoping that I wouldn’t be blindfolded this time.

After some pre-event teasing, my wife took him by the hand and let him off to the bedroom while wiggling her finger for me to come along. I was slightly disappointed when I saw she had the same setup with the chair and silk ties as before. 

All the motions started like before. She tied me to the chair but this time I didn’t have the minor freedom of my one hand which I assumed was a slight error. She stripped herself and then the other man once again exposed his enormous cock. She sucked him to full erection and then moved him to the bed.

When she stood in front of me I expected the blindfold but instead, she took my hard cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock and coated it in more saliva than she ever had before. My wife paused, then got up and walked behind me. She reached down and began stroking my cock. 

Letting out a little giggle she leaned in and whispered, “C’mon, baby, cum for me.” 

I begged, “No, not yet,” but that made her giggle and stroke me faster. 

Within moments my balls tightened and my cock began spewing cum everywhere. She wiped the cum from her hand onto my leg, then leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. My cock quickly became limp and she crawled onto the bed. 

My wife spread her legs and straddled her black stud. I watched as her hand reached down, taking hold of his huge cock and maneuvered it so the head was at the opening of her pussy. She looked back at me and my flaccid cock laying between my legs next to a pool of cum. She gave me that wicked smile before turning her head away and slowly lowering herself, allowing his thick cock to push into her pussy.

I witnessed my wife’s ass raising up and lower back down as she moaned, taking a little more of his cock each time. Soon she had most of his thick, long cock in her pussy causing her to cry out in orgasm. 

She slid up off his tool and fell to his side before rolling onto her back. Once on her back, she looked down at me. I saw her eyes drop down to my shriveled cock. She sat up and slid toward me. Taking her pointer finger she nudged my soft cock and lifted her head to say, “Aww my poor little man is struggling.” 

She slid back onto the bed with that evil little smile as she reached over, pulling on the arm of her black stud and said, “Take my pussy.”

I couldn’t see as he positioned his cock between her spread legs but, when he pinned her legs under his arms and moved forward I saw his thick cock stretching her pussy as it pushed its full length all the way in. I couldn’t see my wife’s face but the loud echoing moans told me everything.  

When he began fucking her harder, his head fell into her shoulder and I witnessed the look of undeniable ecstasy on my wife's face. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was wide open, and broken sounds of moans came from her. Then her eyes opened wide and locked onto me. 

With this man’s thick cock buried deep in her pussy, she looked at me and smiled. My cock began to regain its life. I saw her eyes look down at my cock as it began to rise. I reached out to take it in my hand and she saw me struggle but failed due to my restraints. When she smiled I realized she had made the restraint tighter just for this reason. The smile remained on her face as her eyes closed and her head fell back onto the bed. I sat there with my cock twitching as I watched her hands slide down onto the young man's ass and pull him in deeper.

When she showed her guest to the door she came back to our bedroom. My cock was nearly sore from straining and throbbing. She placed her hand on my cock and I immediately began to moan. She quickly pulled her hand away and said, “No, not yet my little man.”

She paused and then wrapped her hand back around my cock. She seemed extremely pleased to have me in such a vulnerable state. She slowly and gently stroked my cock and said, “Tell me.”

I begged, “Tell you what.”

She replied, “Tell me what you liked.”

As my cock ached for relief I said, “Seeing you getting fucked by his huge cock.”

She kept slowly stroking and asked, “Do you want to see me do it again?”

My voice begged again, “Yes, yes I want to see it again.”

The pace of her stroking picked up and she asked, “Does it make you want to cum?”

I let out a loud, groaning “Yes” as my second load emptied onto her hand and the chair.

She replied, “This is going to be a lot of fun.”

Sunday morning came. I rolled over and asked my wife if she was sore from the night before. She said she was but in a good way. We cleaned up, then had breakfast. We were lounging around when the doorbell rang. My wife answered the door and then came back to our living room. I asked, “Who was it?”

She suddenly jumped on top of me, straddling my lap. My wife gave me a deep hard kiss. She ran her hands down my chest until one found my crotch. Leaning into my ear she squeezed my cock and whispered, “It’s the guy from last night and he brought a friend.”

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments