Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Haulover Beach Encounter

19
7 Comments 7
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Now this is the perfect day and the perfect way to just kick back and relax. On the beach on a beautiful warm day listening to the waves and smelling that salty ocean air. There are plenty of people enjoying themselves and,, most importantly, plenty of beautiful women around.

I don’t know why, but that woman standing down there really caught my attention. She is standing, looking out over the water with her backside towards me. With all of the other nude females around here on the beach, this woman has my focus, and I am hoping that I can just hold off getting an erection. I am here naked on Haulover Beach for only the second time and getting an erection in public would be an embarrassment.

She turned her head slightly to look down towards me and I get a glimpse of her lovely face. She appears to be sucking on some sort of a sucker or Popsicle. For some reason that just looks sexy as hell. As she stands there naked, her body is fantastic. My guess is that she is in her late forties  maybe fifty but she is far sexier than the other women around. A guy is sitting right next to her, apparently her husband or boyfriend, and he appears to be a few years older than her. She is displaying a very confident sexiness as she stands enjoying her sucker and looking around. It is almost as if she is thinking of the sucker as a cock in her mouth as she plays with it.

A guy sitting in a chair not very far from me, is also staring at her. He looks like he's trying to be discreet but I can tell that he is stroking his cock while looking at her. She's looking his way and appears to be enjoying the fact that she has him turned on. This is very stimulating to watch but I try my best to not get hard.

This lovely woman turned further to look back away from the ocean and removes her sunglasses. Oh My God, I don’t believe it, it can’t be! It is Stacy. I had no idea that she would be here. Stacy is a woman I “met” on an adult amateur photo posting website five or six years ago and we have been emailing back and forth ever since.

We send photos to each other. She has sent me a lot more than I've sent her and she has sent me more showing her face. I think I have sent her one or two barely showing my face. She probably won’t recognize me but I am sure that is her. We have discussed Haulover before but I have not heard from her in about two or three months. Realizing that is her, and seeing just how sexy she is in person, has my cock heating up and rising.

I look around and don’t see anyone paying me any attention so I give myself a little tug. Stacy is so sexy standing there. I want to go over and meet her and her husband but I can’t now with my cock as hard as a rock. I  sit and drink another beer and try not to look her way. After a few minutes and another Landshark down, my dick has settled enough to where I can walk.

I get up and walk her way, circling around to come up from behind and hopefully surprise her. But then I stop. Should I really go up to her? What if she doesn’t want to meet me in person after all the emails and photos that we have exchanged? What will her husband think? Oh, what the Hell, maybe it’s the beer doing the thinking but I am walking up to her.

She is still looking out over the ocean when I walk up behind her.

“Hi Stacy,” I say.

She quickly turns around, startled. Her husband in his chair looks up at me with a questioning look on his face. She looks at me, trying to place me. I was about to introduce myself when Stacy screams, “Mike, is this you?”

“Yes, I can’t believe that I ran into you here.”

She grabs me and we hug tight. My semi-rigid cock brushes against her clean shaven pussy and her perky tits press into my chest.

After a lingering hug, Stacy steps back. “Oh Mike, this is my husband, Rob... Rob this is Mike, the guy that I told you that we have been sending emails back and forth for... what, five or six years now?”

“Yes, I think that it's been six years now. Glad to meet you, Rob.” We shake hands.

I really was a little uncomfortable meeting the husband of a woman who I had been sending messages to and we have been also sending naked photos to each other.

“Nice to meet you, Mike. Stacy has told me about you and that you seem to enjoy the photos that I have taken of her and she sent you”.

“Oh yes, I enjoy receiving those photos. You have a very sexy and lovely wife.”

After the initial chit-chat I go and grab my cooler and beach towel and bring them over and sit down with Stacy and Rob. We drink more beers and talk about their trip down here and my work which has brought me this way.

I told Stacy that I had noticed her as she was standing looking over the ocean with that sucker in her mouth. “I didn’t know that it was you when I first saw you. I just knew that was a sexy as Hell woman standing there. And she was teasing any and all guys who were watching.”

Stacy replied, “Oh thank you for those kind words, Mike. Yes, I saw one guy sitting over there in a chair and he was stroking his hard dick.”

“Yeah, I saw him too. I can’t blame him for doing that. Hell, I was getting hard myself.”

“Oh you were, were you?” Stacy asked. I noticed that she now had her hand down between her legs and appeared to be slowly rubbing her clit. I was beginning to get hard.

Rob spoke up, “Mike, the condo that we are staying in is just down the road. How about we all get out of the sun and you join us there for a drink?”

SabrinaSpel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaSpel

“That sounds like a great plan,” I told him while giving Stacy a big grin.

Stacy added, “Our car is in the parking lot and you can ride with us.”

We put on our clothes, gathered our stuff, and headed to the parking lot. When we got to their SUV we put our stuff in the back and I got in the backseat. As I was about to close the door, Stacy slid in the back with me.

”I’m going to ride back here with you,” she said as she pulled down her bikini bottoms. “Wouldn’t you be more comfortable with those shorts off,” she said and tugged on my pants.

I slipped them off and she grabbed my semi-rigid cock. “You know I told you that I had never had a guy that shaved his cock and balls and I have wanted to get my mouth on you since I first saw you at the beach.”

Stacy stroked me three or four strokes and I was hard as a rock. She bent over and planted a kiss on my clean-shaven balls. Then she ran her tongue up my shaft to the head, swirled her tongue around it. In one move she impaled her mouth on my rigid cock all the way as far as she could without gagging. She was sucking with vigor and cupping my balls.

“Oh God, Stacy, that feels awesome.”

“You taste so good and I just love sucking this thick shaft of yours," she said, looking up at me.

Rob had started the car and was driving through the lot but, instead of pulling out onto the road, he pulled into a spot in the very back of the lot. His wife was continuing to pleasure my hard cock with her mouth. I reached behind Stacy and untied her bikini top. Once her tits were free, I was able to pinch and rub her perky nipples. She seemed to like that and she slipped her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit as she sucked me. We were both getting worked up and moving our hips as if we were close to cumming. Rob, having parked the car, was now taking pictures of his hot wife sucking the cock of a guy that she had just met on the beach.

I knew that if she kept this up, I would be filling her mouth with a load of cum but I didn’t want to cum just yet. I lifted up her head and kissed her while cupping one of her lovely tits in my hand. Then I lowered my hand to her pussy which was soaking wet. I began rubbing her swollen clit and lowered my mouth to suck in one of her erect nipples. She spread her legs inviting me to slip a finger into her wet pussy which I did. Stacy had grabbed my cock and was stroking it.

The combination of me sucking her nipple and rubbing her clit had Stacy breathing harder now and getting close to an orgasm.

“Oh God… that… feels... so good,” she moaned. She lifted my head up and kissed me, probing her tongue deep in my mouth.

She looked Rob’s way. “Mike’s cock is so hard and needs a wet place to put it,” she told her husband.

“Well, your pussy looks extremely wet right now,” Rob replied.

She then straddled me as I sat there with my cock as hard as I can remember it being in a long time. She began rubbing her wet pussy up and down on my cock, stimulating her clit.

She looked over her shoulder at Rob and said with a big grin on her pretty face, “Your wife is about to get fucked.”

Kissing me again, she rose once more to line up my cock with her pussy opening. Slowly she lowered her wet pussy down onto my shaft. Oh wow, her pussy felt so good, sliding down on me. She began to rock back and forth on my cock and grind her clit on me. I grabbed a cheek of her fine ass and massaged it as she rode me.

“Oh my gosh, you fill me up so good, Mike,” she moaned. By now the SUV was rocking pretty good as she picked up the pace. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock.

“Oh, I’m gonna… cum, “ Stacy panted and hugged me tight around my neck and held her body down on my cock. Her body shook and she slowly rocked on my cock buried deep in her soaking wet pussy.

I let her come down for a few seconds then I placed both hands under her firm ass and began lifting her up and down on my cock.

“Oh, Babe, are you going to make me cum again?” she screamed.

“Both of us are gonna cum,” I answered.

“I like to hear that. I want to feel your load shoot inside me,” she said. I reached around and found her little butthole. I teased it a little, rubbing around the rim.

“Oh, Mike, here it cums,” Stacy screamed as another orgasm approached. I could feel that I was getting close, too, and began thrusting up to meet her as she bounced on my cock. With one more deep thrust, I grabbed her hips and held her tight down on me as I felt my first wave of cum shoot inside her, then another.

Her body shook again and she screamed out “Oh God, yes, give it to me,” She grabbed me around the neck in a tight hug. Her body was shaking as I shot another rope of semen in her wet pussy.

We just held each other tight and remained still. Soaked in sweat, juices flowed out of her pussy, running down on my balls. Rob lowered the car windows a bit to allow us to cool down. No one spoke for several minutes as we caught our breath and Stacy and I remained embraced.

“Well, you two had a fun time,” Stacy’s husband said as he took one last photo of us holding each other tight.

“That was intense, Mike” she said.

“Stacy, you are so hot and you fucked my cock like it has never been fucked before. And I want some more of you.”

Rob cranked up the car and said, “Let’s get to the condo and get a drink.”

~~~~

Thanks to georgiapeach25 for proofreading

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by longrider9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments