Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Your Wife Epilogue

"Hey, they asked for an epilogue, what's a writer to do?"

16
7 Comments 7
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words


So, where does this story leave the five players? Jeff and his lovely wife Audrey have decided to recommit to their marriage but each realizes that they have kinks that are fundamental to their sexual selves. Audrey knows, and within more reasonable bounds, Jeff agrees that she and Donald may continue seeing each other. Their couplings are private but Audrey now delights in teasing her husband to a heightened state of arousal by telling him exactly what she is doing with and for Donald.

As an example, roughly a month after their Bermuda vacation was behind them, Audrey teased Jeff mercilessly about her upcoming night with Donald. She showed Jeff the teddy and garter belt she had bought.

“This is for Donald, Jeff. I won’t wear it for you because it is only for him.”

The tingle in Jeff’s guy was indescribable and made his body twitch with the anticipation of his wife with her lover and of her returning to him. She teased Jeff further by shaving her mons while he watched her intently. With every stroke of the safety razor, Audrey would say, “Donald is going to kiss me here, and touch me. He is a good lover and will fuck me silly. I will come home to you tonight, baby, but I will come home sore.”

Jeff still enjoyed photographing Audrey but instead of sending those sexy images to men on the internet, he saved them in software folders stored on a USB memory stick made as a key on his key ring. Audrey’s sexiest photos were now with Jeff at all times. He had photos of Audrey in every state of dress and undress. He savored photos of his beautiful Audrey with dildos of all shapes, lengths, thicknesses and colors and in various depths of penetration into her divine folds.

Jeff’s favorite photos were of Audrey’s beautiful breasts. Some photos were of her breasts in push-up brassier and others were of nipple-clips pinching her nipples smartly. His very favorite were of Audrey with love bites on her neck and breasts. Sometimes these sexy hematomas were the result of their couplings and sometimes were deliberate evidence of her trysts with Donald. Jeff had reprised his role as Audrey’s Dominant and everything she did, somehow was to please him.

Oddly enough, her fucking Donald occasionally, actually pleased Jeff. Somehow, the relationship satisfied the cuckold within him while the fact that it was an occasional evening or overnight, Donald was no longer a threat to their marriage. Jeff realized that the experience with Donald helped him to see that his behaviors eventually would have destroyed his marriage. As it was, those behaviors nearly did.

Audrey now wore Jeff’s collars. One was for dress and was a rhinestone choker about an inch wide. The other was of black leather with a gold heart suspended from the D-Ring at her throat. It became a ritual for Jeff to remove the padlock before Audrey left. The decision was left to Audrey exactly when to remove the collar on her date and when to put it back on before coming home. Releasing Audrey was thrilling for both of them. When she returned home collared, Jeff would smile broadly, reapply his padlock, bathe and soon make love with Audrey.

Sometimes, Jeff and Audrey would tease each other with inquisitor role play. Jeff would bind Audrey’s hands to the center of their headboard and smack her bottom vigorously as he interrogated her.

“Tell me Audrey, what did you do with that man! Did you let him touch you?”

“Yes, Jeff, I-I let him touch me.”

“Did he touch you here?” Jeff would ask cupping Audrey’s breast.

“Yes.”

*Smack* he would slap her buttock.

“And did you kiss him?”

“Yes, I kissed him I couldn’t help myself.”

*Smack*

“You sucked his cock didn’t you; I know you must have sucked his cock for you are a good cocksucker!”

“Yes, I did that.”

*Smack*

“Why?”

“Because he likes when I suck his cock.”

*Smack*

Their libidinous dialogue of sexy talk and slaps to Audrey’s pink bottom would continue until the two were in frenzy and then they fucked like jackals.

When not enjoying one of his occasional visits with Audrey, Donald lived a quiet life within the ashes of a long-ago burned out marriage. He worked, ate meals, watched TV, slept and did it over again one day at a time. He thought about seeking a lover closer to home but the fact is that Audrey was as much woman as he could handle and was more than worth the travel and the wait-times in-between. He would love Audrey forever and was warm in the knowledge that she loved him too. Life wasn’t all he might have hoped for, but it was good.

Katrina’s husband John was struggling to remain sober. On the return leg of the ship’s voyage, he vomited so hard that his throat began bleeding and he spent the rest of the trip in the ship’s hospital. The surgeon had treated John with intravenous fluids and tranquilizers. From there, Katrina had taken him by ambulance to a rehabilitation center where they spent three days to rehydrate, feed and sedate John to the point where he was safe to travel to another rehab closer to their home.

At that facility, John was removed from all sedation and, predictably, delirium tremens began and lasted for four days, that fourth day being the roughest. Katrina visited each day before seeing her patients and each day she told John that she loved him and hoped, for his own sake, and their marriage that he could get clean.

Still though, as a psychologist, she knew that it was an uphill climb. Before she ever saw his chart she knew what it would read: Acute agitation, disorientation, global confusion, disorientation, auditory and visual hallucinations, fever, hypertension, diaphoresis and bouts of tachycardia.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey



Despite her love for John, as a clinician Katrina knew the numbers were not in their favor. Fewer than five to seven percent of chronic alcoholics are cured. How many psychiatrists and other addictions specialists tried myriad methods and psychotropic drugs to combat the disease. One thing is for certain, the disease is both progressive and often life altering. Over the years, john’s binges had gotten more frequent, of longer duration and soon to be violent if statistics held sway.

Despite herself, Katrina poured over journals about one course of treatment or another. What was the genetic predisposition often associated with Native Americans or those of Irish descent? How might that apply to John? Or, was the disease underpinned to Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? If so, might OCD doses of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors like Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil or one of the others help? That would be a blow to John’s already frail male ego for such large doses of those medications usually left men anorgasmic, unable to achieve orgasm.

Katrina had a long-held theory that among chronic alcoholics, obsessive thinking and dysthymia, chronic low level depression, probably led to that first drink. From there, Katrina believed that the sudden changes in body chemistry would cause changes in brain wave patterns similar to those experienced by epileptics and people Bipolar Disorder. Or, the brainwave changes seen when triggered in patients with severe Axis-II personality disorders such as the Borderline Personality. The diagnosis is s-called because such patients were thought to be on the borderline between several possible diagnoses. Sometimes such patients are treated with anti-seizure medications such as Depakote.

The psychological treatments of such patients troubled Katrina for in her own practice, chronic alcoholics, bipolar patients and Borderlines were nearly impossible to help. Such people often form negative transference’s with the clinician because when upset, they think in terms of black and white and suddenly the ‘all good’ doctor is ‘all-bad.’

Some therapists are making progress by double-teaming such patients in a concept called Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. With that approach, two therapists are work together and when one of them is perceived as the bad-guy, hopefully, the other remains in the patient’s good graces and can continue therapy.

Her ongoing situation with Jeff would complicate matters. The biggest trigger for John’s psychiatric issues was an exaggerated fear of abandonment. If John didn’t get what he wanted in the moment, instead of processing that as a normal event somewhere in the continuum of shades between black and white, John saw only complete acceptance of him or complete abandonment.

While she loved John, Katrina also knew that having Jeff as part of her life was keeping her from falling into an emotional abyss. During their short time in Bermuda the long talks, the quiet understanding and the stellar sex were life affirming. Except for the one time they tried scissoring, there was nothing that they did that she had not done before either with John, or in her limited dating experiences while in college. With Jeff, though, the fact that they were two vulnerable people brought together in a slice of time to become the support system for each other was a perfect storm. They invested themselves in each other, and it is a long-term investment.

As a clinician, Katrina liked that she could help Jeff to see where he had contributed to the near-demise of his marriage. As a woman, his blind faith in her and his rush of loving feelings toward her endeared him to her completely. No matter what happens with John or with her future with him, Jeff has written his name indelibly upon her soul and she will see him whenever he is able. She will always love John but she will always need Jeff.

Katrina has no desire to be an interloper or home-wrecker in Jeff’s marriage. The working circumstance is that Audrey wants Donald as a part of her life with periodic carnal visitation rights and allows Jeff to retain Katrina in his world. Such an arrangement might not work for everyone or even for many, but it works for them. Perhaps it is because they all stood at the brink on that patio in Bermuda, staring down from a terrible precipice.

Katrina took to shaving her pubic region into the shape of a heart. She did so for Jeff and maintaining it that way reminded her of the kisses he lavished upon her body. Each time she trimmed, Katrina became wet remembering their gentle lovemaking and their bone-bashing fucks. Often, at night she lay in bed stroking herself into arousal and then on to orgasm with one single thought in her psyche: He will be touching me here soon.

For Jeff, his world was full. He and Audrey were closer than at any time in their marriage. On weekends they often wore similar clothing, twinkie,s the neighborhood kids called them when they went for walks. Sex, BD and AD (soon Before Donald visits and right After Donald Visits) was feverish and in those long pauses between Donald Visits, was more than satisfying. Sometimes they were able to synchronize Donald visits with Katrina visits and Jeff hopping a commuter flight to Katrina’s. Once, Jeff and Donald even bumped into each other at the airport.

Although they had talked about another vacation together, everyone knew that it would never see ink on a calendar.

Why mess with a good thing?

### fin ###

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments