Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Your Wife Ch-6

"What happens in port stays in port."

12
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Audrey quickly dressed in the small bathroom and then sat on the toilet to collect her thoughts before coping with Jeff, her angry husband. She knew in her heart of hearts that this new development with Donald was going to stressful for Jeff but she had not expected him to be so difficult, especially since she and Donald had made her available to Jeff for the morning.

Donald would return in a couple of hours and Audrey had no wish to see him burdened with a territorial dispute with her husband. “Jeff started all this and now he wants 100% control over me,” she whispered to herself, “And that ship sailed when this ship left port.”

Leaving the bathroom, Audrey found Jeff dressed and out pacing out on the veranda. The sofa bed was closed, although the top sheet hung out and the cushions were on the floor. Audrey left the sheet visible so that the steward would know to change the sheets and she replaced the cushions and sat down.

Jeff entered the stateroom like a charging bear and stood before Audrey with rage in his eyes. “In what universe must I wear a goddamned condom so that my wife can keep her goddamned cunt clean for her boyfriend?”

Audrey met his raging stare with an even gaze and said, “In what universe Jeff? In this universe! Things are changing and the first thing that has to change is that I will be treated with respect or I will not be here. If you wish to discuss something with me, you need to do so in a respectful and courteous manner. I am willing, and even like hearing dirty words during sex but there is a huge difference between words used with me and words hurled at me.

“Listen to me Audrey!”

“No Jeff, listen to me! When you can calm yourself down I will listen to you.”

“But I am really pissed off!”

“Okay but being angry does not convey permission for you to mistreat me; and I will not accept being yelled at. Maybe you should go and take a walk and then come back and talk.”

“Give me a couple of minutes Audrey,” Jeff said and he went out on the veranda and sat down. He sat there for a good ten minutes. Finally, he got up, entered the stateroom and sat down on a chair next to the bed and opposite the sofa-bed. “Ok Audrey, let’s talk. “

“Okay Jeff but the discussion has to remain calm and respectful. I will not be yelled at, cursed at or any of that. I just won’t stay and take that.”

“Okay, I’m sorry about all that before Audrey; I lost it for a few minutes is all.”

“All right Jeff, I’m listening. What is going on with you?”

“First of all, you have to admit that what’s happening here is not what I ‘signed on’ for back when all this started. Being told to wear a condom was very upsetting to me because it seemed a put-down. Your boyfriend gets the best of you and I must walk on eggshells so as not to leave any trace of me inside you. That seems unfair and demeaning of me. I am your husband. Do you understand what I am saying, Audrey? The conditions of your relationship are increasing to a degree that is hurting me.”

“I get that Jeff and I promise you that I have no wish to hurt you. Yes, you are my husband of many years and I love you dearly. No one is saying that you need to wear a condom all the time but on days when I going to be with Donald in a few hours, I am uncomfortable not being, well, fresh for him. As our collective relationships progress, you know that the frequency with which Donald can visit me is limited. Obviously, this trip is an exception and I wanted to make the best of it for all of us.”

“Yeah but…”

“Please let me finish, Jeff. I know that some things are moving fast between Donald and me and we could not have predicted that. It is what it is. He is important to me and I am important to him. That is not to say that you aren’t important, because you are. At the same time, I need for you to accept and respect the fact that we – the three of us – are evolving in directions that no one could have foreseen. We all need to be patient and respectful of each other.”

“Okay, so I’ve gotta make nice-nice with dum-dum, or Don-Dom or whoever he is while he is taking my wife to pound-town in bed and taking over our lives outside the bed.”

“Let’s refocus Jeff. First – and I mean this – ‘Don-Dom’ – or any other pejorative name for Donald is out of bounds. I love that man and it hurts me to you put down. I will not have it!”

“Sorry, I …”

“Jeff whether Donald and I are making love or fucking like villains, it is sex and sex is a respectable thing. I want our sex respected just as I want the sex between you and I respected. It is crucial that you understand and accept that. In fact I want more from you than acceptance; I want you to embrace it.”

“I will work on that. Maybe what’s got me rattled is this collar business. You intend to wear a collar like his slave and that it is like wearing his wedding band. Well what about my ring on your finger and yours on mine? Do they not count anymore?”

“Of course they still matter, Jeff. You are my husband. I am your wife. Nothing changes in that area.”

“But the power structure changes drastically, if your boyfriend – may I call him that? – is the guy making decisions for you. He is replacing me in our bed and in our marriage.”

“Maybe I could have worded some of that better,” Audrey began. It is not my intention, nor is it Don’s to push you out of the marriage between you and me. I think you have to admit that Don has treated you with pleasantness and respect, even though you haven’t always been so nice towards him. Again, everything is evolving to god-knows where, but I do not want to lose you as a husband. Jeff, can we – can you – please just take all this more slowly and see how it plays out? “

“Are you going to tie my balls to a chair again?”

Smiling broadly, Audrey said, “Oh I am pretty certain that you liked having your balls tied down and that watching us through a mirror was an exciting bit of kink. I also know that you came at least three times that night. I’m the one who cleans, remember?”

“Uh, okay, you have me there and I did like it. Maybe you could tie me like that again someday?”

“I’d like that my husband, my jealous, long-suffering husband.”

The atmosphere in the stateroom changed suddenly as anger and discomfort seemed to melt away and replaced by more playful, teasing banter.

“So, husband, you want your balls tied while you watch me have sex with another man?”

“Yes. It shames me to say it, but yes.”

“Shhhhh, there is no room in our lives for shame,” Audrey said gently.

She got up and moved to the smallish closet and removed one of her jogging shoes. Walking provocatively in bumps and grinds towards the bed she began removing the lace from the shoe. Audrey, tugged and loosened the string, one eyelet at a time with a cadence not unlike a stripper would use while doffing garments.

“Sooooo Baby, you wanna tie your balls for me? Hmmm? Will you tie them?”

“Tie them to what, Aud?”

“Just tie your scrotum snugly above your balls right there where you are sitting and pretend you are on the chair at my dressing table looking through the mirror. With the shoe lace fully removed now, Audrey twirled it several times. Then she held the lace in thirds spanning the taut nipples now straining against her blouse. The free ends she twirled like tassels. Audrey’s eyes locked onto Jeff’s and his were fully trained on her.

“Okay, my husband, here is what is going to happen. I have no more condoms right now but I am going to make this experience good for both of us.” Handing him the shoe lace Audrey told her husband, “Take this shoe lace. Feel it. Smell it, be close to it, because I am going to go put the ‘do not disturb’ placard on the door. Be ready for anything when I get back.”

Audrey sat on the bed close to Jeff and announced, “Jeff, we are back in our bedroom at home and your balls are tied to the chair. You enjoyed watching Donald and I didn’t you?

“Well…”

Did you enjoy it? Don’t mince words my husband, we need to be honest with each other, did you enjoy it or not?

“Yes, Aud, I enjoyed you.”

“So you enjoyed seeing me with Donald.”

“Yes.”

And you enjoyed watching he and I have sex?”

“Yes.”

“And it excited you to watch us through the mirror.”

“Yes.”

“Tell me; what excited you, what specific pleasures made you hot?”

“So many,” Jeff answered.

“Tell me, husband. Tell me what parts of seeing your wife with another man in our marital bed did you find the most exciting.”

“At first, I wasn’t excited, I was angry. I never imagined that you would take him into our bed.”

“Okay, but you never imagined that I would tie your balls to a chair seat either.

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

Did it or did it not excite you to watch me have sex with Donald?”

“It excited me.”

And he and I were in our bed. Did that or did that not begin to excite you?”

“Yes, it excited me to see the two of you together.”

“Okay then, tell me what you remember and what was so exciting to you that you came three or more times?”

“I remember that you were kissing deeply and you were moaning softly.”

“Close your eyes Jeff and remember every bit of the kissing. I will close mine and remember too.” Audrey licked her lips several times and let out some soft moaned as her hands roamed her now-sensitive nipples.

“Yes, it sounded like that Aud. I remember that the sights and sounds overcame my anger.”

“Good, what else do you remember?”

“I remember Donald undressing you slowly.”

“I am undressing now Jeff. Keep your eyes closed and imagine that your balls are tied to the cane seat of my chair and Donald is undressing me.”

“Oh God…”

“Yes Jeff, I am squirming on this bed, my blouse and bra are gone and my pants are halfway down my thighs. Can you imagine me on our bed at home this way?”

“Yes, I remember it.”

And what did Donald do that excited you?”

“He was suckling and kissing your nipples.”

“And you liked seeing that?”

“Yes, it made me hard to watch it and to hear your reactions to it.”

“Jeff, keep your eyes closed and remember but right this second I am tweaking and twisting my nipples and remembering Donald sucking them.

Jeff moaned and began to unzip his pants. Audrey spoke, “It sounds as though you are freeing your penis.”

“Yes, I need to touch it now.”

“Good, I want you excited. I am beginning to touch myself too. What else do you remember from the mirror, our magic mirror?”

“Mmmmmm, I remember him eating your pussy.”

“Did it excite you to watch him eat my pussy? Tell me.”

“Yes, I got very hard when he went down on you.”

“When he went down on my pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me everything that you remember about it? I want every detail that excited you. This is all about you and me right now. “

“The room wasn’t very bright with only a bed lamp on and a little moonlight in the window but I could see that your legs were squirming on his back.”

“Was it like I am squirming now Jeff? Open your eyes for a little while and watch me squirm while I touch my pussy.”

Jeff stared open-mouthed at the sight of his beautiful wife, flat on her back, her legs spread wide and squirming as her fingers stroked her sex. “Oh yes, Aud, your legs were moving like that but I couldn’t see your pussy because he was there going down on it.”

“And that pleased you to see Donald teasing and pleasing my pussy…”

“Oh God, yes.” Jeff’s stroking took on greater energy.

“Tell me more Baby, What did you see that made you cum and what are you doing right now?”

“Oh God, My eyes are closed now and I am stroking my cock and remembering you were on top of him. His cock was inside you.”

“And it excited you to see him inside of me, his cock?”

“My cock…”

“Okay, I’m getting confused now Jeff. Suppose we call Donald’s penis his cock and yours, your penis?”

“Well, isn’t cock a stronger word than penis? Is his penis that much larger than mine?”

“No, of course it isn’t. Donald’s is a little thicker but that’s all. I am not trying to diminish you in any way dear husband. Let’s try this. Let’s call your penis your dick and Donald’s his cock? Is that okay?”

“Okay, I can live with that.”

“See, we are getting better about negotiating. So then, you enjoyed seeing Donald’s cock enter me?”

“It made me hard and remembering it is making me harder too.”

“Good, I want you hard and I want you happy.”

“What excited me is that you were acting so hungry towards his dick, err, his cock! You were on top and he was on his back. I saw his cock disappearing because you were swallowing it into you as you bobbed up and down.”

“So it made you very hot to see my pussy taking his cock into me?”

“Yes, but with the light I couldn’t tell if it was your pussy or your ass taking all of him into it.”

“Which thought made you the hottest, thinking that I was using my pussy or using my ass? Ohhh my pussy is so wet right now. Can you hear it sloshing Jeff? I am finger fucking myself right now.”

“Oh God… At first I thought about you taking him with your ass and that was making me crazy! Then, I thought about him in your pussy and – please forgive me Audrey – but I began to fantasize that he could make you pregnant.”

“Oh I like the way you think Jeff. So the thought that he could make me pregnant made it better for you?”

“Oh God, yes. I know that pregnancy would be impossible due to his vasectomy but the more I thought about his sperm flooding you the hotter I got.”

“You got hot enough that you were soon to explode with sperm of your own.”

“Yes, that’s when I came the first time.”

“Okay, let’s revisit that moment. You were thinking about Donald filling my body with his hot, wet sperm.”

“Yes.”

“And you wanted him to fill me.”

“Yes, God help me, yes.”

“You wanted him to fill my pussy - in fact let’s make this hotter --to fill my cunt, to fill my womb?”

“Yes.”

“Say it! You want him to fill my cunt! I know you want this to be dirty sex right now so make it dirty! Say what you want!”

“Yes, yes, oh God Audrey, yes! I want him to fill your hot, needy cunt with sperm. I want his balls to boil with it and to shoot every drop into you! I want him to put a baby into you!”

“Tell him Jeff! I am fingering myself and will cum soon and I am crazed by the thoughts of about Donald fucking me into a pregnancy! Imagine that Donald is here now and I am hammering my body down on him! Talk to me Jeff! Talk to him too! Tell him what you want to see!

“Oh dear Gawd! Do it! Do it please! Fuck my wife! Fuck her hard! Oh God, make her happy, make her cum! Fill my wife’s body with hot cum! Oh God, Aud, do it for me my wife and my love! Push your body onto Donald’s cock and make it fill you up! Let me see that big cock disappearing into you and fill your insides! Let me see…Oh! Oh! Oh…”

Jeff’s orgasm convulsed for long seconds and Audrey’s was less than a half second behind his. Her vagina gushed with wetness and Audrey was surprised at how much of her juices squirted out of her!

“I love you Jeff!”

“I love you too Audrey, more than you can know right now.”

Wearing only her soaked lace panties, Audrey moved to the sofa bed and asked Jeff to join her there. “Hold me Jeff, please hold me, husband!”

After a loving twenty minutes or so, Audrey spoke first.

“I feel loved, happy and safe when I am held like this. And, to me it feels just as good whether you hold me or Donald does. That’s part of why I was so grateful that you gave him and me alone-time last night. Jeff, in our fantasy you just begged Donald to fuck my brains out and to make me pregnant with his baby. Please focus on the good aspects of my relationship with him and please don’t think that either of us thinks less of you or that you no longer matter.”

Audrey continued, “probably because you and I have been married for so long and sex with Donald is so new, the sex is hotter and – please don’t be hurt – I am hungry for it. I want you in my life forever Jeff, in fact, I treasure you in my life; but there are times when all I can think about is being in that man’s arms and having him inside me.

Sometimes I wish he had three cocks that could fill me all at once. And, my love, you are not the only person in our marriage who gets off on the idea of Donald impregnating me. I want to be pregnant by him so desperately I could cry! Can you forgive me for that desire Jeff? Please forgive me!”

Rocking Audrey in his arms, Jeff said, “Aud, how can I forgive you for something that isn’t wrong? If I have the same fantasies and crazy desires, how could I blame you for also having the same ones? What you said earlier, that this whole crazy watch you with another began with my desires is true. I was wrong not to consider your feelings and insisting on being 100 percent in control. You and I just had some of the best sex that I have had in months. Essentially it was phone sex without the phones and I didn’t control anything and it was wonderful!”

“Good sex, my newly learned husband, is about being out of control. I don’t control Donald and even this collar thing doesn’t mean that he controls me. I can’t ever again let anyone control me. The fact that Don is a mentor, trusted friend and so much more is what binds me to him. And, the fact that you are beginning to give up control is what allows me to be free with you. Control was hurting our marriage. Giving up control and allowing our relationships to go where they will is saving our marriage. I hope that you understand what I mean.”

“I am beginning to Hon. Is it too late to buy you and Donald an engagement card?

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments