Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Your Wife Ch-5

"A stateroom called desire."

13
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Curiosity was killing Jeff. He wanted desperately to know what was on Audrey’s mind and yet a large part of him was afraid to know. They walked to the stateroom and Audrey opened the door. Upon entering, Jeff saw that the room was made up pristine. On the bed were two towels folded and rolled into a pair of gulls in flight.

“Let’s go out on the veranda,” Audrey suggested.

Jeff began nervously, “As they say, curiosity killed the cat but right now this cat is dying.”

“Well then, let’s stop the bleeding,” Audrey said. “I think we reached a turning point last night”.

Alarmed, Jeff said, “You and Donald”?

“Yes, Donald and I reached a new point but so did me and you.”

“What turning point did you and I reach”?

“When I asked you for time alone with Don you allowed me to do it. I like that. So from that perspective there is growth in a positive direction.”

“What turning point did you and Donald reach?”

“First, I need you to promise not to become angry.”

Jeff’s gut twisted painfully and it registered on his face.”

“Jeff, I haven’t even told you yet!”

“Maybe you’d better just spit it out.”

“Please don’t get mad!”

“Spit it out Audrey!”

“Jeff, you’re ‘gonna get crazy on me. Maybe we should discuss this later.”

“Audrey! Tell me dammit!”

“Okay, but… Well… Oh fuck, I just have to say it. In a manner of speaking, Don and I have become engaged.”

“You what”?

“I said, in a manner of speaking, Don and I have become engaged.”

“I know what you said, what the fuck does it mean? You are married to me! How the fuck can you be engaged to Donald? Are you telling me you want a fucking divorce?”

“No, no, no Jeff! Listen to me! I love you and I do not want a divorce. What I am…”

“Goddammit then, what the hell do you want?”

“Jeff, please don’t shout at me, I am trying to tell you.”

Taking a deep breath, Jeff said, “Okay, let’s take this in smaller bites. You just told me that you are engaged to Donald. Engaged to do what, exactly?”

“Well, it isn’t an engagement actually; I don’t know what else to call it.”

“Audrey, please start making sense. What are you engaged to do?”

“I am engaged to be collared.”

“Collared? What does collared mean?”

“Please don’t yell or interrupt me and I will try to make you understand. First though, please know that I love you. To be collared means that I am agreeing to be in a subordinate relationship to Donald. I will wear his collar as an outward sign of my deep commitment to him.”

“His collar?”

“It’s a leather or cloth choker collar worn by people who are either slaves or subordinates to a Master or a Dominant. Donald will be my Dominant or Dom for short and I, his sub.”

“And that makes me…?”

“You are my husband, of course. You always will be my husband, but Donald will be my Dom.”

“And that means what, exactly?”

“It means that Don will be an important stabilizing influence in my life. He will make all major decisions for me and he will love and look out for me.”

“Isn’t that what a husband does?”

“Well, yes in a traditional marriage, that’s what a husband does. Ours is not a traditional marriage.”

“Well, until now it has been a traditional marriage. I am your husband and I have made the major decisions and lived with the consequences of those decisions.”

“Yes, Jeff you have, but many of your decisions were not in my best interest. Your imposing men on me for sex served you and your needs. Donald is looking out for me and my interests. In many ways, what is happening now is a consequence of some of your decisions.”

“And you didn’t enjoy those men? Was it someone else I heard moaning and begging them to cum in you?”

“Jeff those were things I said to make them cum sooner and get the sex over with.”

“And you never came, ever?”

“Once I did, but once out of… I don’t know how many times was not meeting my needs. Those times were all about you. Jeff, I don’t know why it was so exciting for you to see those men use me, cum on me and inside me and the why isn’t really important. You had needs and I helped you to get them met. That’s what a wife does.”

“Well what about my needs now? How do I get my needs met, now that this new guy of yours is suddenly in the cat-bird seat and I am second fiddle?”

“Jeff this doesn’t have to be all bad. It all is in how you look at it. You have enjoyed watching Don and I make love. He has ejaculated in or on nearly every part of my body because I asked him to in order for me to be a good wife and see to your needs to see cum without judging them. At the same time, I have needs too and I need Donald as my lover, my friend and my Dominant”.

“And where is Don the Dom now? Is this dom of yours afraid to face me?”

“No Jeff, of course not, Don is ashore buying my collar. He will collar me tonight and we will consummate our commitment. In that sense a collar is much like a wedding ring, an outward sign of a commitment between two people. As of now, Don will return around noon, and him and me, or the three of us if you like, will go sightseeing.”

“I don’t know if I have the will to be with the two of you this afternoon.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

I need to think about that. Also, what the hell am I supposed to do between now and noon, sit here and make happy faces, or go and buy some kind of an engagement card for my wife and her boyfriend?”

“Okay Jeff, let me start over. I love you and there never has been a time when I didn’t. And, I love Don. You can call him Don too if you like.”

What I am saying this morning is that Don and I both appreciate your consenting to us having alone time last night. We appreciate it a lot and wanted to do something nice for you in return.

“And what is this reward you are offering?”

“A morning alone with me to do anything you want.”

“Um, what if I want to do whatever you two did last night”?

Audrey began to giggle, “Sure, we can do that.”

“All of it”?

“Yes Jeff, all of it.” She laughed again.

“And you will tell me each and every detail so that I might recreate it?”

“Ah, yes Jeff, although you may end up wanting more, and that’s okay.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You will. Now go into the stateroom, turn down the sofa-bed and get yourself naked and into that bed. I will use the bathroom for a couple of minutes and then will come to the bed.”

“Why not use the bed?”

“Because the bed is where I share with Donald, I can’t have sex with anyone else in there.”

“So once again I have to play second fiddle and can’t get into a bed with my wife.”

“This is what I can offer you Jeff. If it’s not okay, I understand.

Jeff struggled with a decision. Clearly, he was miffed. On the one hand, he was not to have sexual access to his wife until the trip was over. Now he was offered her sexual favors but with a string attached. It had to be the sofa-bed. Caving in, Jeff opened the sofa-bed, and got naked into it.

Jeff heard the toilet flush and water running in the vanity. Soon, his beautiful wife left the tiny bathroom wearing a robe. When she got to him, she asked Jeff, “Are you ready for me Baby”?

“Audrey I am sooo damned ready that it might be over in seconds!”

“Well don’t start without me”. With that, Audrey peeled off her robe and slipped her naked, perfumed body between the sheets next to her husband.

“So Jeff, are you absolutely certain that you want to do what Don and I did last night?”

“Yes, my beautiful wife, tell me everything and I will do it!”

“Slow down Baby,” Audrey cooed. She lay on her side away from Jeff. “Spoon with me Jeff, and make it very close”. As Jeff spooned her body, his wife said, “Okay, now put your arms around me. I want to feel those strong arms protecting me.”

Jeff wrapped his arms around his wife. His breath came in gasps, his cock was fully erect and it was a struggle not to grab for Audrey’s perfect breasts. “What now,” he asked.

“Now?” Audrey asked coyly.

“Yes, what can I do that the two of you did?”

“Don held me like this all night long. We didn’t do anything else.”

“You did nothing else?”

“No and it was wonderful. He held me, had no expectations of me and I didn’t have to perform for him or for you or for anyone. I laid there safe in his arms just as I lay here safe in yours right now and for me, it was wonderful – fulfilling. Was it more fulfilling than mind boggling monkey sex? Probably no but to be simply allowed to love and be loved is amazing to me. I appreciate that you gave that to Don and me.”

“And the two of you didn’t have sex at all?”

“Nope, not last night”.

“And this morning”?

“This morning, well that, dear husband, is quite a different matter and why I had the steward change the sheets while you and I had breakfast. “

“And…”

“Well I think some kisses are in order…”

Jeff began nuzzling his wife’s neck and kissing his way along her shoulders. Audrey warmed to him. Before long, she had turned and he began kissing her madly.

“Slow down, baby, we have all morning. I have learned much from my relationship with Don and much of it has to do with gentleness in sex until the time for heat is right there in your face. So, for now, less is more, much more.”

“But we always did it a certain way.”

“And that was okay for you but my needs are changing. My new job is to teach you how to satisfy my needs and that means going slowly at first.”

Audrey rolled over to her side and began stroking Jeff’s penis. It stiffened quickly. “I see you are very responsive this morning. Would you like to put this thing of yours inside me?”

“You know it Audrey!”

“Okay then, let’s get you properly dressed.” Audrey began rolling a condom on her husband’s cock.

“Uh, what’s that for?”

“Jeff, I’m sorry but I need to be fresh for Donald tonight when we consummate my collaring.”

“Are you telling me that I need to wear a condom to fuck my wife because everything must be perfect for her boyfriend?” Jeff was becoming agitated.

“Please don’t be like that Jeff. I am doing the best I can for you.”

“You really know how to hurt a guy Audrey.”

“Jeff, I am trying to love a guy.”

Jeff pulled off the condom and threw it in the general direction of the waste can. It missed. “Which guy” he sneered.

Audrey got out of the sofa-bed and picked up her robe and walked towards the bathroom saying, “I am sorry Jeff, I really am. Perhaps it’s too soon to talk about all this and too soon to make love with you. I had hoped we could reconnect this morning.” She entered the bathroom and locked the door.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments